All Comments on 'The Taming of Natalie Ch. 05'

by BengalTiger33

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Nice start to a story that can become more arousing and HOT...... Yes Natalie and Josh will have to develop a plan during honeymoon week to be together a lot even beyond that time.

It seems Natalie knows how to get Josh aroused; so describe her hot body and why she seems so talented. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
waiting

Really looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Is there going to be more chapters ?

BengalTiger33BengalTiger33about 9 years agoAuthor
More Chapters

There will be more chapters coming. Sorry for the delay.

writeloveplaywriteloveplayabout 9 years ago
More chapters please!!

This story is fantastic! you're one of the best writers on here! please keep them coming (and more about her asssssss!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More Chapters!!!!

Please, please write more chapters!!! It's been awhile and I hope that you are doing ok...I haven't been this entranced by an author in a very, very long time. It's now May..can you perhaps give a hint as to when the next chapter is coming out? Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More chapters please!

I'm dying to know what happens next! Please install the next chapter soon!

AmorOcultoAmorOcultoalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

I am loving the story. Apparently some readers have read both our stories, and seem to think their are lines that are the same, but I don't see it. You're a great writer. Eagerly awaiting your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whenn?

When are you going to post the other chapters. Its been 8 months!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous