All Comments on 'The Taming of Nikki Kim'

by sneaky_lola3

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are a wonderful writer. The males are a bit too rough for my taste, but I have been with enough women to know that being taken forcefully is a powerful sexual scenario for many females. Thanks!

jleetechiejleetechieabout 1 year ago

Quite surprising to find this gem in a category I rarely check. Just enough noncon, just enough race play, and an amazing intensity. Superior writing.

Kratos_gosKratos_gosabout 1 year ago

Waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I do not normally get too excited about porn involving vajay-jays, porn involving race play, and especially porn involving “cuck”…but for this series, I will make an exception. It is so, so, so good.

I do love a good “corruption” story, because it is usually about the emergence of some true but repressed part of the self. And this is such a good, and teasing, story of emergence. All of Nikki’s little bargains with herself are so true-to-life, as are their failures. Each failure brings a slightly hotter sexual pay-off. That gradual descent/ascent is delish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome work! The build up is creative and realistic. I can feel the tension in your stories. I loved how Nikki's sister lightly encouraged Nikki to get some good sex yet be careful about it. I love how Nikki is transforming from a boring housewife mother into a raging slut. You've got me on board for the wild ride ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The only story I'm actively keeping up with on Literotica. Hot story as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

your some of the best work ive seen on this site. lots of fun. you do some actual build up and follow through which is nice. the Sister joining in could be fun or her eventual escalation could be interesting or whatever. I dont know the motivations or how you do your stories.

So thank you for writing, its fun.

KeeperonKeeperonabout 1 year ago

Sensational story. Hope you’re busily completing the next instalment. I was hoping when she dressed up he took her to the tattoo shop or beauty store for some permanent changes.

jonbogeyjonbogeyabout 1 year ago

I love this story and the direction it is taking.

Perfect balance between submitting and reluctance, gradually progressing towards the former. My hope is that you keep playing on this balance without going full on max slut gangbang mode. The feelings, thought process and progress is what keeps this story on the edge.

Nikki is sensationionally hot and dirty. I hope that you slowly up the risk on the cheating, taking it closer and closer to Steve (blowjobs nearby/on the phone), or maybe he's forced to do a creampie cleanup?

Excited for where this story goes! Excellent character development and buildup, please don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story line up. Eagerly waiting for the next part. This is the best story I have seen on any site. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As an asian woman myself I loved this story. White men have the same affect on me too. I hope she gets pregnant in the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it! Please have more.....

jreznick1986jreznick1986about 1 year ago

This is amazing. Please continue this story.

iamppoiamppoabout 1 year ago

I love reading how Nikki rationalises her decisions and navigates her way through Johan's manipulative hold over her. It's obvious Nikki really loves her husband and family and will do everything she can to protect them, but as she and Johan realises, it is her weakness. She does the only thing she can think she can, which is to embrace her inner slut and submit to Johan's evil manipulation. Johan truly is dangerous to Nikki and her family. He does not care about the damage he leaves in the wake of his rampage through Nikki's life in order to get what he wants. But I wonder if we can really blame him. Nikki, as he truly describes, is built like a porn-star, her body has been sculpted in the image of a sex goddess, to be desired and used as a receptacle for sexual release and lust. And just as Johan said, now that he's had a taste, and knows what she feels like, it would be hard for him to just let her go. I'm holding on for this ride white knuckling, awaiting to read how Nikki navigates her way through Johan's evil elaborate web.

One thing about the sex I really enjoy is how desperate and uncontrolled Johan gets with Nikki, in the first chapter, when he uses her mouth, and again here, when he finally gets into Nikki's bedroom. You can feel the desire and lust built up inside him, unleashed, onto the sexy Korean milf with the big tits. Please give us more.

ESC_ROESC_ROabout 1 year ago

So what does an Asian woman who betrayed her love and her family for lust do after submitting to a dominant White man?

First, she will turn her guilt into contempt for her husband. She will despise her husband for not protecting her and for being the kind of man who 'allowed' his wife to cheat.

It's telling that Nikki had to be blackmailed into cheating, Steve had to behave like an oblivious beta and Johan had to force her to deride her husband before Nikki is allowed feel contempt. Sneaky Lola doesn't allow Nikki to see herself as responsible for anything. Oh woman, what a tangled web you weave ...

Second, she's going to feel that the dominant White man is now her real man and she's cheating on him if she has sex with her husband. This is emotionally justified, she has genuine desire for the other man not her husband.

Confucius says “Words are the voice of the heart.” The love is dead, the heart has spoken. Nikki should forgive herself and end her marriage. But you're here to fantasize about the wrong thing not for therapy.

Let's hope Nina gets some big White cock too - for the purest of reasons of course. And Nikki keeps feeling she loves Steve for a while to make being White owned hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Even though Johan is too much of an aggressive butthole for my taste....you are an incredibly gifted writer. I would like to see Nikki turn the tables on him a bit.

LowSwinginLowSwinginabout 1 year ago

Doctor Jo, I have read user manuals with more artistic merit than what you posted here. What was that rambling finale to your comment? Super cringey, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic chapter. Love the lust Nikki. Well written intimate scenes especially the animalistic pre lingual nervous shelpart. She did look stunning in that outfit. Nikki and her sister conversation have been well written. Hopefully as she becomes less anxious and get off the pills .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic chapter. Love the lust Nikki. Well written intimate scenes especially the animalistic pre lingual nervous shelpart. She did look stunning in that outfit. Nikki and her sister conversation have been well written. Hopefully as she becomes less anxious and get off the pills .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear Lola 3 ...

I am back here again to compliment You😘and your artist work form the very first two chapters. which deserved a honest 10 star rating, which by my standard put you in a class of your own. Way above the rest ...

After reading this third instalment of - chapter 3, I got this lost feeling inside me that you changed our wonderful character Nikki, from a good mom and wife ... now turning her into a slut from a speed of 30 miles per hour to 100 in just one second. Like I just got introduced to a new Nikki with a new story line .

I am not writing this to slam your work, I am here to cheer You on my dear Lola !

Let’s keep our beloved mom Nikki on the ground in real time , and make your story burn with your artist Erotic storytelling (not being rushed) with the quality I feel you have deep inside YOU, and continue this amazing story you started and bring it back to TEN stars ...

My best to You ... Alx

Thank you for what you do !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do Nikki Kim leaves her husband for Johan?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the best literotica series I have read. As a white guy who has been with Asian girls and likes Asian girls, I hate wmaf porn that reduces the Asian girl to being subhuman, or makes it seem like they have no thoughts. I loved this story and the way it is driven by conflict. Porn aside, it utilizes great storytelling, as the story is driven by the battle inside Nikki's heart. I loved the parts where Nikki was realizing that it is okay to feel these things and was starting to understand the situation, specifically the first sex scene where the "drain unclogged", the drive home when she had butterflies, and when she is realizing, her love can't save her in this situation. If you do release more in this series, I will be sure to read them, but I also think you have wrapped Nikki's conflict up enough to not continue it if you do not wish to. Either way, I wish you the best of luck, you are very talented!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe get her to call herself some slurs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whens the next chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next part. Nikki seems like she is going to go all in. I've said before, but I will do again, you are a fantastic author, one of the very best on this site already imho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

please update us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story , i hope you will publish more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You made me cum solo hard. A true alpha

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm a white guy who was married to a sweet Korean lady who was adopted by an American family. I thought our marriage would last, but some young punk stud named Terrel ruined her. This story brings it home. It happens.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story is incredible, but it left me wanting more. The section where Johan essentially breaks into Nikki's bedroom and roughly fucks her from behind on the bed she shares with her husband is one of the hottest things I have ever read.

The second part, where Nikki confesses that she is "white only" as Johan cums inside her was also riveting, but it demands another chapter.

Nikki has "surrendered" to Johan, but we need to know how that manifests in her everyday life. It would be very hot to have Johan fuck Nikki in precarious situations where getting caught by her husband is a real possibility. Johan probably would also use the leverage he has over her to make her submit to his every whim. This opens the door to a variety of sexual favors and situations.

Nikki's sister is also a wildcard. She's a great character (sounds like a more mature Lola Kim) who apparently is just as sexy as Nikki. Johan obviously was interested in her, she's single, and she has a history with white guys. She would be an obvious target for Johan, either solo or with a depraved threesome with Nikki. She told Nikki to keep this secret from her husband at all costs, so it is possible that she could submit to him to protect her sister (similar to how Lola had Grant fuck and claim the Professor's wife to release her from his clutches).

These are just ideas - take them or leave them. You are a fantastic writer and I always look forward to your stories.

Lola, I hope, has also not had her last tale told. I'd love to know how Chase reacted once he met back up with her after she taunted him with the fact that she let her friend's father fuck her at that wedding. (he may leave her, but I'm sure he'll make sure to roughly fuck her one last time)

Thank you! - a loyal reader (and a white guy who loves to fuck Asian girls)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really enjoying it so far . Any chance of some more soon? Your writing is excellent.

sneaky_lola3sneaky_lola312 months agoAuthor

You know, I wasn't entirely sure whether I would write another chapter of Nikki's story. But then I read all of the comments you posted here. And all of the emails you sent me. And then, well... then I got a little bit too turned on, and my mind started to race, and my fingers started to move. Now I can't seem to stop thinking about Nikki, and what she'll do next. As a writer, I can't help but wonder: Am I in control of Nikki? Or is Nikki in control of me?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

do u have any previsions of when it'll come out?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is incredibly hot, one of the hottest series I've read on this site. Definitely write another chapter!

It's a massive turn on how she slowly descends further into her lust. The ultimate culmination of this descent would be if she decides to forgo the morning after pills and risk impregnation.

Her rationalisation could be she realises that her son Danny is unlikely have a partner given his social awkwardness and anxiety, let alone being able to give incredible sexual experiences like she's getting from Johan. She could also feel that her husband is truly not not enough. Thus she could justify conceiving a child with Johan to ensure that she will have at least one child who will eventually grow up to be just as amazing in the bedroom as him - sating the primal thirst to have strong healthy children. Given Nikki's dream to have a great family, this could be a warped interpretation of this dream.

Of course this is just one suggestion, write however you see fit, this series is incredible and I'm sure what ever you end up writing will be just as amazing. Looking forward to it!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Damn this series was good.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott1112 months ago

I loved this and now will ready your other works. I'm sorry that you know so much about the effects of autism. It is in my home also, and those parts were hard for me to read. On the other hand, we are also an Asian Female White Male marriage, and the raceplay aspects made me insanely excited!

I'm not one to praise a story by urging more chapters. I think I'm done with Nikki, and look forward to meeting Lola when I start that story.

sneaky_lola3sneaky_lola311 months agoAuthor

For those that have asked, writing for the next chapter is underway. I've gotten a lot of very hot story ideas from readers, so if you sent me a suggestion, you might get a surprise in this next chapter. This series is pure fiction, unlike the Lola series, which is fictionalized. Sometimes that makes writing harder, because you can't mine your own life as readily. But other times, it makes things easier, because writing from your life poses its own challenges.

I can't say yet exactly when it will be ready for publish, but possibly in the next two weeks. Maybe sooner, if the words come quickly as I do when I'm writing them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have a story idea. Strict asian cathlic mom and bully delinquent atheist white boy.

NoName91NoName9111 months ago

I have a story idea. Strict asian cathlic mom and bully delinquent atheist white boy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@NoName91, so what's your idea? Because what you posted isn't an idea, more like the start of a game of Madlibs! You have provided nothing apart from two very brief character profiles (which also have little to almost no detail) i.e. Is the mom the bullies mom? Is the bully bullying her son/daughter? How do they know each other? Is the mom married, separated, divorced or widowed? What are their ages? etc... If you gave some of these details, including what you expect to happen with the two characters, we could then probably call it a story idea!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Add some slurs and bwc worship

airyfxairyfx11 months ago

Superbly written erotica. Even though fiction, the desire and transformation is very believable. I look forward to the next chapter. So many delightful scenarios to contemplate.

sneaky_lola3sneaky_lola311 months agoAuthor

The next story in this series (Nikki Kim: A Secret Between Sisters) has been submitted for publish.

One note I'll add here and in my bio: I don't use racial or ethnic slurs in my stories because I don't find them sexy at all. That's not one of my kinks and it isn't part of how I write race play. So please stop asking me to use them in my stories. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You're a good writer, but if the Nikki Kim character was supposed to get me to hate women, congratulations... You succeeded! How would I have liked to see this story end? With a well placed knife between a psychotic teenager's ribs. What's next? Nikki Kim Call Girl? All the good writing in the world can't save a story like this, because the main character you created has nothing redeemable about her. I understand that's a risk with characters here at literotica, but it's especially disheartening when presented by a writer of your caliber.

jleetechiejleetechie11 months ago

It is a delicious story, but for the first time there is a flaw. How can hubby not know she slept somewhere else last night?

socalgyrl08socalgyrl0811 months ago

I am not sure it is possible to write with more intensity and flaming lust.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As a white guy who loves Asian girls and a fetish for the taboo of slutty, cheating wives… you seem to punch all the right buttons!

The addition of unprotected/pregnancy risk is the icing on a cake I just can’t get enough of. This is my first comment but I’ve read all your stories (up till now) and I love your writing style and the stories/characters you bring to life. There’s an internal struggle between what you need and what you want that you do extremely well. Can’t wait for more! - Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

lies, ignorance and denial as an construct for marriage. I hate it but, i've seen it all too much.

She should... byte his dick off when he aggessivly forced her to suck him, call the police about rape, stealing and forced drugged rape. She should confront herself and his husband - but kept herself in denial and lies. So yes, if she is not willing to back herself up, she deserves to be used like that. Leave the house, get the money of the half and leave the kids to her devorced ex-husband while playing '19 again'. Many women do it like that. Well written story about how many women are-and how reckless, abusive assholes got the hottest women. Sad, but true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersneaky_lola3@sneaky_lola3
** UPDATE: My next story--"Callie Kim and the Measure of a Man"--has been submitted for publication. Half-Asian girl with big boobs, daddy issues, a submissive streak, and a weakness for aggressive guys with big dicks. My Nikki Kim stories are completely fictional. My Lola s...