The Taming of Nikki Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as soon as he saw me, he set his phone down, and a cocky smirk blossomed across his face. I expected him to say something, but instead he just sat there, looking at me with hungry approval.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked softly, gesturing with my hand at the ensemble I was wearing.

"Almost," he nodded. "Just one more thing."

"What is it?" I said, wondering if I had overlooked something in his box.

Slowly, he lifted his hand. Then, he tapped his third finger.

I looked down at my hand and saw that I was still wearing my wedding ring.

It was the only thing on my entire body that he hadn't picked for me. It was so much a part of me that I'd completely forgotten about it.

For a moment, I hesitated, a pang of guilt rippling through me.

"Take it off," he said firmly. "You're not married."

"Johan," I protested softly, playing idly with the ring on my finger.

"Your husband is a cuck," he snarled, the smirk disappearing from his lips. "You said yourself that you don't respect him as a man."

"I know, but--"

"That ring is a sign of respect," he sneered. "But you don't respect him, so that ring is a lie. Take it off."

I looked down at the ring. It was the last remaining vestige of my life with Steve, the one thing left that hadn't been overwritten by Johan's fantasy.

"If you want to keep lying to yourself, then you can put it back on when you leave," Johan said flatly, standing up from the bed. "But I won't let you lie to me."

Slowly, he walked across the room, advancing until his full height towered above me. As I toyed with the ring, twisting it on my finger, he stared down at me, his gaze relentless and uncompromising.

"Your marriage is over, whether he knows it or not," Johan said, his voice as cold as iron. "Take. It. Off."

For a moment, we just stood there, our eyes locked in an unblinking embrace.

I felt a tickle in my throat, and for a second, I thought I might cry. But before I could shed a tear, I caught a glimpse of my reflection in his gaze, a speck of red lipstick shining in his bright blue eyes.

She wouldn't cry, I thought to myself. Bad bitches like her don't cry.

I swallowed hard, pushing the tickle in my throat down into the fathomless depths. I love you. I'm sorry.

Then, as I looked at Johan, I gently slipped my wedding ring off the tip of my finger. I placed it matter-of-factly on the side table next to the doorway, as if it were a set of house-keys.

"Now," I said softly. "Is this what you wanted?"

The cocky smirk had returned to Johan's face, but he didn't say anything. Instead, he slowly circled around me, as if he needed to me inspect from every angle before he could grant his approval.

When he was behind me, I felt him gently lift the hem of my dress and look underneath it, checking to make sure I was wearing the thong he had left me. I stood completely still, letting him look, waiting for him to say something.

When he had completed his inspection, he circled back around, standing in front of me once more.

"What did you think of your presents?" he asked softly. "Do you like them?"

"Yes," I said quietly. Then, for some reason, I added, "Thank you."

"How do they make you feel?" he asked, reaching his hand out to the leather collar wrapped around my neck. "How does it feel to look like this?"

"It's... different," I whispered, a shiver racing across my skin. "I feel like a different person."

"This is who you are, Nikki," he said, gently fingering the metal loop that dangled from the clasp around my neck. "This is the real you."

Then, he hooked his finger inside the loop and began to walk slowly backwards, pulling me with him by the neck. I followed him wordlessly, unable to resist, the heels of my pumps clicking against the wooden floor as I walked.

Leading me along with a single finger, Johan walked me to the edge of the bed. Then, he used the loop to guide me onto it, moving me into a kneeling position as he stood beside the bed. Keeping one finger hooked inside the loop of my collar, he began to explore my body with his other hand, letting it roam freely over my supple curves.

"Now," he said, touching me as he spoke. "Tell me what you thought about in bed last night, Nikki."

I closed my eyes and focused on the feeling of Johan's fingers as they mapped the topography of my body. Then, I began to speak.

"I... I thought about the day that I met my husband," I whispered. "Back in college..."

I felt Johan squeeze my ass with his hand, reasserting himself at the mention of my husband.

"I was... I was just 19 back then," I whispered. "The same age as you are now..."

Now his hand was around my bare thigh, just below the hem of my dress.

"We were at a party," I continued. "It was a mixer for... for Asian students..."

His fingers were creeping slowly upward, slipping silently between my thighs.

"And I thought... I thought about how different that day would've been... if you'd been there..."

I gasped slightly as I felt his touch grazed the mound of my pussy, totally unprotected by the tiny black thong I'd worn for him.

"It was... it was meant to be for Asian students... Asian students only," I whispered. "But I couldn't stop thinking about what... what would have happened, if you'd been there..."

His finger was teasing me now, running up and down the thin strip of fabric, lightly stimulating the lips exposed on both sides of the thong.

"Everyone--everyone would've noticed you immediately, because you shouldn't be there," I continued. "The boys... the boys would've been annoyed that you were there... they would talk shit about you to each other, but they... they wouldn't do anything to stop you..."

I could feel my pussy warming to Johan's touch as I spoke. My nipples were already hard.

"And the girls... we--we would be nervous," I whispered. "Our... our parents warned us about guys like you, but... but they never told us what to do. We--we know how to handle Asian boys, but we don't know how to handle... someone like you..."

I sighed as Johan's fingers stopped roaming and landed on the bud of my clit, beginning to circle it slowly.

"We would--we would pretend not to notice you," I whispered, my voice getting husky. "Everyone would... would pretend to ignore you, but--but we would all know... we all know why you're here..."

I bit my lip, whimpering as Johan's fingers continued to massage my clit.

"You aren't... you aren't there to meet people, or make friends," I moaned softly, my eyes still closed. "You're only there to... to fuck Asian girls, and everyone knows it..."

Johan continued to rub my clit, but I felt his other hand disengage from my collar.

"The boys hate it because... because you're a poacher, hunting on their preserve," I whimpered. "They hate it because they know you're--you're hunting for the hottest Asian girl on campus, and they can't stop you..."

I couldn't stop him either. The fires were lit inside me now.

"The girls... we're embarrassed, because we don't know how to act around you," I mewled. "We're trying to ignore you, but--but really we're just waiting... waiting to see which of us you'll pick... and we're all wondering, 'What should I do if--what if he picks me?'"

Now, I felt Johan's other hand begin to grope me, pawing at my tits as he continued stimulating my clit.

"Back then, my... my boobs were smaller, before I had Danny," I moaned. "You--you might not have picked me back then..."

Johan was mauling my big tits, rubbing my nipples as they poked lewdly through the thin silk fabric.

"But in my dream, I... my tits are so big, Johan... even back then," I continued. "And you... you can't take your eyes off me..."

Johan's hand moved from my tits the back of my dress, and I felt him begin to unzip me.

"Steve is talking to me, and he's cute and... and funny, but I can't concentrate because... because this tall white guy keeps staring at me," I moaned. "He keeps staring at my big tits..."

My dress was unzipped now, and I could feel the straps beginning to slide off my shoulders.

"You--you won't stop staring at my tits, and I... I don't know what to do," I mewled. "I'm so embarrassed, so nervous... Steve is talking to me, but I'm too distracted..."

I was still on all fours, so Johan lifted my arms up one at a time, removing the straps of the dress. Now, it was cinched around my waist but I was topless, the rich silk fabric lying uselessly on the bed beneath my bra-covered tits.

"Steve is taking my hand, he wants to dance," I whimpered. "But then I... oh god, I see you following us out onto the dance floor..."

Johan's fingers moved to the clasp of my bra.

"Steve starts dancing with me, but... but he's so shy," I whispered. "He's dancing next to me but he's... he's too nervous, too polite to put his hands on me... not in front of all these other people..."

I felt the clasp on my bra come undone, the stretchy cups gently loosening around my large breasts.

"But then... I feel a pair of hands on my hips," I whimpered. "They're... they're not Steve's..."

Now I felt the straps of my bra beginning to slide off my shoulders.

"You're... you're behind me," I moaned, biting my lip. "I can't see you, but... but I can tell it's you, just from the panicked look on Steve's face..."

Then, Johan lifted my arms again, pulling my bra entirely off, leaving my big tits totally exposed.

"He's looking at me like... like he doesn't know what to do," I moaned. "Neither of us... neither of us knows how to handle you..."

I felt Johan starting to tug on the skirt of my dress, pulling it down around my thighs.

"I can feel you behind me," I whispered. "You're pressing up against me from behind, and you're... you're getting hard..."

Johan lifted my knees one at a time, yanking the dress down around my ankles. Then, he slipped it entirely off my body.

"You feel... you feel so big, pressed against me, but--but you can't be," I murmured. "I know it can't really be that big... can it?"

I was almost completely naked now. All I had on were the high-heeled pumps, the oversized hoop earrings, the bright red lipstick, the black leather collar, and the tiny g-string thong.

"Your hands are all over me," I moaned. "Steve is watching... everyone is watching... I'm so embarrassed, but I don't know what to do..."

I sensed that Johan's hands were occupied, and I knew what he must be doing with them.

"You're... you're feeling up my tits... in front of everyone," I whimpered, feeling Johan's hands on my hips again as he repositioned me on the bed. "They all know... they know that's why you picked me... because my tits are just too--too big for an Asian girl..."

"They are, aren't they?" he growled.

"They're... they're all talking about me," I moaned. "They're saying that I'm--I'm a slut, but... but I can't stop you..."

Suddenly, I felt something hard and warm strike my face. My eyes were closed, but I knew what it was. I had seen this video before.

"Steve can't stop you..."

He slapped me again, dragging his cock across my face. I felt the tip of his spear twitching against my bright red lips.

"Nobody can stop you," I whispered, opening my eyes.

Johan was standing beside the bed, towering above me, looking down at me with smug satisfaction. I looked up at him, embers burning in my smokey eyes, and parted my lips.

"Nobody can stop me," he repeated triumphantly, feeding the tip of his enormous tool into my warm, waiting mouth. "Not then, not now, not ever..."

I'd only had Johan in my mouth once before, way back in Sydney, when I was still in denial about what was happening. Back then, he had dragged me into an empty conference room, pinned against the wall, and forced me to my knees. He'd used my mouth like a pussy, fucking my face savagely as I tried to break free, holding the back of my head as he sprayed his cum down my throat.

But we'd come a very long way since Sydney. I wasn't in denial anymore. I wasn't trying to break free. I was on my knees, lost in my own fantasies, without a ring on my finger.

"Show me your skills, slut," he barked. "Show me why I picked you."

Eagerly, I lifted my hands off the bed, scooting my knees underneath me. I wrapped one hand around the base of his shaft, and with the other, I reached between his legs, my small, delicate fingers beginning to caress his huge, heavy balls. Then, I began to bob my head, inching Johan deeper and deeper into my mouth.

I'd given Steve plenty of blowjobs during our marriage, but never one like this. Steve's size was adequate, but he wasn't a challenge. With Johan, I felt like I had something to prove.

No one had taught me how to do this, but there was something about sucking a huge cock felt instinctive to me. Johan's balls were heavy, laden with cum, so of course they would need to be supported, cradled gently by my hand. Johan's uncut trunk was so thick, especially at the base, that it was meant to be gripped by my small, soft fingers. He was so long, and his tip so bulbous, that he needed all of the lubrication my mouth could produce, so I used my tongue to coat him liberally with my saliva.

"That's it," he cooed encouragingly. "Now keep going..."

His approval went straight to the reward center of my brain. I'd always enjoyed making Steve feel good, but that was more like the satisfaction of having done your duty. There was something about pleasing Johan that appealed to me on a primal level, as if I had activated some intrinsic impulse that was hidden inside my genetic code.

"Good girl," he sighed, his hands playing with my hair, urging me onward as my head bobbed back and forth on his incredible tool. "Don't fucking stop..."

He was deep inside my mouth now, and his tip was inching into my throat as I tried desperately not to gag. This was already the sloppiest blowjob I'd ever given, and my eyes were watering badly, but there was still more of him to take.

Then, I felt myself starting to gag. I couldn't take more. I just couldn't. It wasn't possible. But still Johan held my head in place.

"MMHHNNNNNNN," I pleaded, fear in my eyes as I looked up at him. "MMHMNN NNNNN"

"Use your nose," he snarled callously, pushing himself deeper. "Breathe."

I pulled air in frantically through my nostrils, trying to calm myself. Tears formed in my eyes as he went deeper. I looked up at Johan in panicked desperation, but all he did was nod, pushing himself deeper.

Then, impossibly, my lips met the fingers that were around wrapped the base of his shaft. His entire cock--all of those thick, veiny inches--were inside my throat. And just like the girl I'd seen on Reddit, I gazed up at Johan with pride, eager for his approval.

"I knew you could do it," he smirked, looking down at me. "Are you proud of yourself?"

"MMMHMMM," I nodded, unsure in that moment which mattered to me more: air to breathe or Johan's blessing. "MMMMMMMMHNN--"

Then, without speaking, he withdrew from my mouth. I watched in disbelief as inch after inch reappeared, amazed at myself for somehow swallowing them all.

As soon as he was completely, out, I collapsed onto the bed, gasping desperately for air. But Johan just climbed onto the bed next to me.

"That'll get easier," he grinned, wasting no time as his hands began to grope my bare tits again. "You just need more practice..."

I was still gasping, my throat rubbed raw by his invasion, but Johan lifted me like a rag doll, sliding his body under mine so that I was straddling his chest.

"Tell me what happened next," he said, wrapping his lips around my nipple.

"Ohhh god--ohhhhh god," I rasped, my voice hoarse from his abuse. "Ohh Johan..."

As he sucked my tits, he reached around to my ass, giving it a smack.

"You--you lifted up my skirt," I moaned hoarsely. "Right... right there, in front of everyone..."

I felt him massaging my ass. Then, he grabbed my thong.

"You bent me over," I whimpered. "On the dance floor... in front of Steve..."

His bare cock was pressed against my thong-covered pussy. I could feel how wet it was, slick with my own saliva.

"You pulled my underwear down," I moaned, grinding myself against him, my body moving with a mind of its own. "Everyone was watching, but I--I couldn't stop you..."

Johan yanked the tiny thong to one side, not bothering to remove it but exposing my pussy all the same. I was so wet that the tip of his cock began to slip inside me almost by accident.

"Ohhh god--ohhhhhhh Johan--"

"Say it," he growled, releasing my nipple from his mouth, his cock already tunneling into me.

"Ohhh god--oh Johan, you--you FUCKED me!" I screamed, pressing myself down onto him, impaling myself on his massive cock. "You fucked me in--in front of everyone!"

Suddenly, he was completely inside me, and I was bouncing up and down, riding him wildly, my fingers digging into his shoulders as if I meant to draw blood.

"OHHHH GOD YOU--YOU FUCKED ME! YOU FUCKING FUCKED ME!!!"

When we had fucked in the past, Johan had always been the one supplying the force while I received it. But now, I was so pent-up and overstimulated that I was the one doing all the work, sliding up and down desperately on his bare cock, my hips bucking with reckless abandon, fucking him as if his incredible tool held the key to my salvation.

"YOU FUCKED ME WITH--WITH YOUR HUGE WHITE COCK!" I screamed. "YOU--YOU MADE ME YOUR SLUT--AND--AND YOU LET THEM WATCH!!"

"Now they all know, don't they?!" he yelled.

"OHHH--OHHHHH GOD," I moaned, squeezing my own tits, pulling my nipples, ravaging my own body on his vow-breaking pipe. "THEY ALL KNOW! THEY KNOW I'M--I'M YOUR WHITE COCK SLUT!"

"THEY KNOW, DON'T THEY?!" Johan screamed. "STEVE AND--ALL THOSE ASIAN BOYS--THEY KNOW, DON'T THEY?!"

"THEY KNOW I'M YOURS!!" I screamed, bouncing up and down, my whole body sparking like a live wire. "THEY KNOW I'M YOUR SLUT!"

"You know what's happening, don't you?" Johan grunted, a raggedness entering his voice. "You know what this means?"

"I COULDN'T STOP IT!!" I screamed. His cock was erasing my morals, rewiring my brain, rewriting my history. "I COULDN'T STOP YOU!!"

"You're becoming white only, Nikki," he spat, pounding into me viciously. "Just like you should've been, back in college..."

"OHHH GOD--I WISH--I WISH I NEVER KNEW--"

He was pumping into me so deeply, resizing me one thrust at a time, proving his point with every conquering stroke.

"I NEVER--OHHH GOD--YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG!!" I screamed plaintively. "WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING HUGE?!"

"This pussy," he snarled savagely. "Your little Asian pussy is WHITE--FUCKING--ONLY--"

"OHHHHHH GOD--I CAN'T--I CAN'T!!" I moaned, thrashing about on top of him. "I CAN'T FEEL LIKE THIS!!"

"Steve knows," Johan sneered. "He knows, he just can't admit it..."

"OHHHHHH GOD--OHH NO--OHHH PLEASE--THIS--YOU'RE TOO MUCH--"

"You think he won't know?!" Johan screamed. "The next time you fuck him, you think he won't feel the difference?! After what I've done to you?!"

"HE WON'T--HE CAN'T--DON'T MAKE ME--FEEL THIS WAY--"

"You'll never be the same," he screamed. "You'll never be the same after this..."

"NO--NO--PLEASE--NO--LET ME GO BACK--JOHAN--LET ME FORGET--"

"He'll know!" Johan screamed. "He'll feel it and he'll know what I've done to you..."

"OHH GOD--OH STEVE--I LOVE YOU--I'M SORRY--"

"DON'T YOU EVER FUCK HIM!" he howled, anger sharpening his voice. "NEVER AGAIN!! FUCKING NEVER AGAIN!!"

It was all too much to bear. My reality and my fantasy, my husband and my bull, my shame and my desire, all colliding inside my body as Johan plunged into me over and over.

"SAY IT!" he screamed wildly. "FUCKING SAY IT!"

"UGHHHHNN--JOHAN--JOHAN--" I panted, cupping my tits in my hands, tweaking my nipples obscenely as he bounced me up and down. "YOU--YOU BASTARD--YOU ANIMAL--YOU RUINED ME--"