The Taming of Nikki Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached up, grabbing the metal loop that dangled from my collar, pulling me down so that my face was just inches away from his.

"WHITE ONLY!! WHITE ONLY!!" he raved, spraying spit all over me, his face a mask of carnal fury. "FUCKING SAY IT!"

"WH--WHITE ONLY!!!" I screamed in terror, the crescendo inside me now finally at hand.

"AGAIN!!" he screamed, yanking down on the metal loop. "AGAIN!!"

"WHITE... WHITE ONLY!!" I squealed, the bottomless pit devouring me whole. "I'M WHITE ONLY!!"

"WHITE COCK PUSSY!!" Johan screamed. "WHITE COCK SLUT!!"

"WHITE OWNED!!" I moaned, waves of fire crashing all around me as Johan summoned my darkness from within, his demonic staff breaking open the gates of the inferno. "WHITE--OHH--OHHHH--WHITE ONLY!!!"

Then, we both started to cum, our bodies engulfed by a torrent of fire, the crackling flames licking at every synapse of our naked, writhing bodies. Our mouths were agape, but there were no more words to be spoken, only screams and moans, ancient sounds with prelinguistic origins, a universal language that was older and more powerful than speech itself.

Outside, it was a calm day, and a cool breeze swept across Los Angeles.

But inside that room, two bodies had torn spacetime asunder, opening a portal to another dimension, one governed by different rules and different morals, where a different Nikki Kim was leading a very different life.

Minutes later, as I lay in bed next to Johan, drenched in sweat and spit, his teenage cum leaking out of me once again, I wondered which dimension was the real one, and which Nikki Kim was the real me.

Am I married, or not?

Am I 34? Or 19?

Do I love? Or do I lust?

Am I wild? Or have I been tamed?

I had more questions than answers, but I knew one thing for certain.

I would never be the same.