The Taming of Temeraire Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fetch the bondage equipment -- swiftly!"

They wanted to use him, of course, but there was a little that they could use to keep him in place, his harness on but no more than that while he had been sleeping. In a moment, they had his legs bound and hobbled with a short length of chain that clinked whenever the dragon tried to move, wings roughly bundled up in a "wing clamp", which consisted of a set of heavy, metal manacles that snapped closed around his wings. Despite himself, Temeraire obediently stilled once those were applied, though he didn't have to tell himself that it was just because he didn't want them to inadvertently clamp down on the tender membranes of his wings. He really liked it, just was not sure about how things were going, heart pounding, breath catching in his throat.

"Please..." He whimpered, even then lowering his muzzle submissively, everything that they wanted him to be and more. "Please... I'm not ready... Oh... Ohhh!"

But the dragon could not possibly deny his natural instincts, forced down under a male whose hard, pink length of cock meat was already out.

"Let's see if the whorish slut of an Imperial is as good as others say!"

Word must have spread far and wide of Temeraire's slutty tendencies, yet the tremoring urge to serve was too great, even as they all crowded in around him, everyone so very eager to dominate. He panted and whimpered and tried to decide to be grateful for the chance to please, that he wasn't being forced to climax after such a trying day, as the Regal Copper sank into his mouth.

He hacked and gagged around them, though managed to keep his wits about him enough that he did not gnash his teeth around the dragon's cock. No, no... No, that would have been very bad, terrible indeed, but it was the best introduction that he could have waned into the true nature of the breeding facility. For the dominant dragons were the ones who protested their treatment there the most, needing to be controlled, taking out their frustrations on weaker, more submissive sorts when their attendance and skills were not required.

The dragons surrounded him, snarling and hissing, Temeraire forced to brace in his hobbles, another pushing up over his back end. It was a shame that they were not a female, for he liked both, just enjoyed serving, but his tail hole was not ready for another hot length after his treatment that day.

Temeraire snarled and shuddered violently as he was penetrated, his whole body quaking and aching through deeply, head spinning, needing it all, needing a rest, needing it to stop, even though he wanted it all. His mind and his body rebelled against one another with the damp grass pressing up to his belly, bearing down like the slut he was while he swallowed down a hot length of dragon cock.

They rammed deep into him, not caring for his comfort. Honestly, even though Temeraire did not even know how to admit it to himself, he didn't want them to think of him. The incredible stretch under his tail had him clamping down, whimpering and hissing, even though his mind wanted more, wanted to know what was happening, why they had chosen to use him. The reluctance was not something that his body would take in hand, however, overruled by lust, moaning in deep, dark submissive around a driving cock that was only intent on taking its pleasure from his mouth and throat.

"Suck it all down, bitch..." The dragon above him, pressing down on his shoulders, hissed, tail lashing furiously. "All of it... I'm not having any less from a dirty dragon whore..."

"You should call him worse than that," someone else advised as Temeraire's eyes watered and streamed, the back of his throat aching as he was used and abused. "He likes being degraded, like he's not worth any more than to lick the dirt off your claws, even your hole..."

"Urf... This dragon is twisted."

Yet he didn't need to have any say in it, not when the manner of sweet submission was so good to him, the rake of a thick length of dragon meat pushing over his tongue, grinding into the back of his throat. A hot rush under his tail heralded the orgasm of the first Regal Copper to take him, but the black dragon ached for more, more still, his cock aching and twitching, body aroused despite everything.

As one cock was drawn out from his strained, lightly throbbing hole, he whimpered, cum drooling from him. Another dragon, larger than the first, stood over him, cock grinding over his scales, leaving a dirty smear of pre-cum in its wake. It was only fitting as Temeraire's due.

"Say it, slut," the drake hissed, cock drooling, dripping, desperate for him, his use and humiliation. "You are nothing more than a whore to us... You think you come from regal bloodlines -- don't make us laugh! A slut of an Imperial is nothing to us, just a hole to fuck, a hole to use."

Temeraire moaned, his cock drooling, but he didn't think he had it in him for an orgasm, as much as the humiliation made his head swim and his stomach flip. Abruptly, the dragon spread his tail hole wide in penetration, roughly thrusting, cramming every inch of his dick as deep as it could go, caring for nothing else.

Temeraire whimpered, body aching, yet he was there, all to be used, wanting it all, submitting to it. It was so much easier when he didn't fight it, after all, when he allowed everything to simply happen, his heart pounding, blood roaring between his ears, desperate, aching, throbbing, even then, for something that he could not put a name to. But neither did the dragon have to, not as a cock erupted down his throat, pouring a load of cum down to soothe the soreness, though the drake pulled back at the last moment to spend the final dirty dribbles of seed over his muzzle.

"It looks nice on black," the dragon mocked him, using a claw to smear the cum across his snout, Temeraire shuddering bodily. "Maybe we'll all cum on you, make sure you look like you really have been marked by us...

Yes, oh, yes... Yes, he wanted that, craved it, mindless with lust, even as one of the dragonesses backed up to him, lifting her tail to present her sex to his snout. The slit of her sex begged his tongue and he lapped up deeply into her without thought or question, knowing after his time at the loch exactly what it was that she wanted from him. Even up there, far to the north, he had bene used more than enough, panting, whimpering, heaving, his hot breath snaking across the tuck of her scaled flesh.

"Unff... Yes... Clean me all out, dirty whore..." She moaned, though Temeraire did not need to know her name. "If you ever get to take my vent, it'll be with me on top of you, pulling your leash, riding you. A worthless drake like you does not get to take a dragoness like me."

His head swam, struggling to pick out one word from another in the mess of swirling thoughts. The pounding under his tail forced a drip of cum from him with every thrust, his mind jumping from one thing to another, though he could not hold on, had to cum, orgasm ripped from him with blistering force. His guts ached as if they were twisting, though that was merely his body trying to make sense of too many sensations, one crowding in on top of the other, moaning into the dragoness' sex as he did what a sex slave was supposed to and served.

All he had to do was to serve, his tongue slithering through the slippery mess of her hole, dipping inside, curling up inside her, doing all the things that, so far in his life, he had been taught and trained in. They had to have at least been slightly impressed by him and his skills for she climaxed quickly on his snout, grinding back so that she smeared a good amount of her arousal on him, marking him with her scent and even the musk of her taint too, tucked up a little higher under her tail.

"They'll all know you've been used," she mocked him, stepping away to let someone else take her place. "Everyone will. Once we've taken you, every dragon here will want you, will want to fuck you, will want to use you. Some will just want to hurt you. And no one is going to stop them from humiliating and debasing a dirty cur like you. Do you want that, lowlife dragon? Do you want them to step on you, to press down on your weak little dick? We can get to your testes too, dragon, even if they're not out. Don't think we don't know how to make you squirm and cry and beg for mercy..."

All that they threatened him with would have been merely torture for most dragons, but, to Temeraire, it felt like the greatest gift they could have offered him. The pain, of course, would not be as easy to take as his mind would have him believe, but he knew he could still take it, tongue hanging out of his muzzle and eyes straining as another cock was crudely jammed inside his mouth.

As his use continued through the night to the glowing rise of a brilliant dawn over the mountains, he was forced through another weak orgasm, cock drooling, every drop that was milked from him by the pounding of the males using his tail hole seeping away into the ground.

For the moment, it was wasted, but there would be more uses for the best sex slave dragon of the facility soon enough...

*

The other dragons taunted and teased him, telling him all manner of things as he was led to a larger stable, one with a door and bondage equipment set up already within like a set of stocks. They knew that he loved it, but it was still a dark kind of relish for them to humiliate him, as curious about him and the depths of his depravity.

"Imperial whore!"

They could have been more original than that.

"You'll spend days under me, eating out my holes."

That was a little better, sending a quiver through the dragon as he was locked down into the stocks, standing, his head lowered between the metal poles so that he could not lift it a few inches from the ground.

"You're worthless, a cum-slut, you don't even deserve to get to use your dick."

That was good, a low moan slipping from his lips. He shifted his weight, but his harness had been adjusted and locked to the stocks too, leaving him with only an inch or two of motion from left to right. A delicious shiver ran down his spine as a male and a female, human, trainer took care of him for the day.

"Now... We don't need to get this one used to being handled sexually while on the wing, as he's due to go into the breeding program," the man said, consulting his notes with a frown. "But he does need to be experienced in sexual torture."

The woman snorted, flipping her blonde hair back over her shoulder.

"That'll be easy. Haven't you heard what this one's like? He'll do anything to get you to abuse him. The problem will be how far we must go to get him to want us to stop torturing him. But I have an idea."

They moved his harness so there was still a tight strap of leather around his cock, but the straps behind it were undone, allowing them access to his scales and the part of his body where his internally held testes were. He didn't know what that was for, but, as always, Temeraire did not need to know what was going to happen to him until it actually happened. It had more effect that way, the dragon used as they pleased, shown how to be a breeder, in the way that they had the best use of him.

He grunted, the humans moving around him, though he slipped out of his rational, conscious mind too easily. It was good to be submissive, to forget the world around him, even as they hefted his tail up and locked it to a heavy collar that was slid down the full length of his neck, locked into place at the base. He grunted, shifting his weight from one hip to the other, snorting through flared nostrils.

A dildo with a thicker "knot" in it was locked into his tail hole, the bulge keeping it in place, though the lack of any lube had him shuddering, tongue lolling out. It did not yet strike Temeraire as unusual that they had not gagged him, but all would be told in due time. He squeezed around the toy, flexing muscles that had become used an awful lot more since his time there, his capabilities no longer simply being tested. Now, he had to excel, to exceed expectations, to be better than even they could imagine him.

"Session one: CBT humiliation."

He blinked, trying to work out whether that had been a male or a female voice, though the cries and moans of other dragons echoing from other stables, the walls of his reaching the ceiling with long, smooth planks of wood, caught his attention. Thus, his body was not ready for the pressure placed behind his cock.

It could have been nice, if he had been ready for it, though the dragon shuddered as the hard heel of a hand bore down, roughly massaging and manipulating the flesh beyond his scales as if they were looking for something. He panted, shaking his head back and forth, but there was nowhere for him to go, not as the pressure relented for a heartbeat of a moment.

And then it was back, hands and pulsing toys bearing down, the kind that vibrated with that mechanical pulse that he had had before under his tail, even if he did not understand the mechanisms that made them work. But it was not pleasant, not beyond the warming throb of his internally held testes being stimulated, too hard, too rough.

"Ohhhh, please..."

"Are you begging already, dragon?" The woman scoffed "You'll have to do a lot better than that to make us stop. Put the clamps ready."

His cock, of course, was already heard and dripping, but Temeraire didn't know what on earth clamps of any kind would be for, a hand on his cock bringing his mind back to pleasure. That was something he could relax into, but the pressure was too much! He gasped and heaved, panting heavily, but the hand just squeezed and squeezed and squeezed until a pained moan broke the dragon's lips as they twisted viciously.

"If you want us to stop, lizard," the man said, "you'll tell us all manner of depraved things about yourself, what you want to do, how worthless you are. You start. You're so good already with that sloppy, loose tongue of yours."

Temeraire moaned, but every time he tried to get the words out the pressure on his shaft increased, twisting, pulling, nails even digging in. His body could not help but yelp and strain away, but there was nowhere for him to go, nowhere at all, back arched painfully, ache after ache running through him. The toy under his tail was no longer anything of a concern as all their attention focused on his shaft and the scales where his testes were held, painfully twisting, pulling, dragging down his cock until he thought he was going to burst from oversensitivity.

"Oh, please... Yes... No..." He grappled with what they wanted him to do, only wanting to get it right. "Yes... I am a worthless Imperial whore... I want to be under your boots, on the ground, no higher than that, never any higher than that. I only live to serve you, to breed, to do everything you ask of me. I will serve every dragon -- ahhhh!"

He screamed, twisting his head, throat aching hoarsely, yet he would lose his voice at the end of their session. For Temeraire learned what the clamps were for as they pinched his scales, digging in hard enough to send a stomach-churning ache deep into his belly. The dragon groaned and heaved, wings pushing up, but he had not realised that they had been lashed to the stocks, trying to flap and only making a leathery, rippling sound, the pretence of motion afforded to him.

It was like being struck in his groin, the pulling, pushing pressure, another clamp and another added with a sharp flare of pain, the dragon wrenching away from the stars in his eyes. He tried to hold on, tried to let words flow from his lips, yet even begging was hard as the clamps moved onto his cock.

"Ah! Yes... Yes! I am dirty...used... Dragon...ahhh...just to be used..."

He had to find the words, though a part of him loved the subservience, the humiliation that felt as if it could not have come from any hands other than theirs.

"Come on, dragon, can't you do better than that?"

Oh, their taunts goaded him on, his head twisting back and forth, heaving, grunting, trying to find them. But the clamps made a line down his cock, metal that dug into the tender, sensitive flesh, forcing blood from it. On the other side of his dick, they used something similar yet just as furious -- with a tighter pinch.

"Agh! No! I... Your whore can't take it! I need..." Temeraire grappled, eyes watering. "I'm too weak... I want to be pinned by so many dragons, I want to be used by so many dragons, until I don't even know my scent anymore, until I'm only covered with theirs. Only that, only more... I need it all, I need it so badly..."

"Do better."

The clothespins were tighter than the clamps and lined the other side of his cock, though there was not enough pliability in his scales to those to be applied where his testes were. Temeraire was too far gone, however, to even be grateful that those were spared, wanting to twist back and forth, every muscle in his body tense. There was no escaping the pain, not even as they played at stroking his cock much more roughly with the clamps and pins lining either side of his cock, making them rattle and tug with another burst of stomach-wrenching pain. Before that day, Temeraire would not have believed someone who told him that it was possible to feel that much pain.

"Ah! I'm a dirty Imperial whore..." Oh, he was using the same words again, wasn't he? But how was he to come up with something new when they were hurting him so much? "I... Ohhhh... I'll do anything you want, please! Display me in public, deny me any orgasm! I don't -- agh! -- need it! I don't... I don't need anything...but to serve..."

His voice broke and if he had been free to do so his muzzle would have dropped even lower than it already was, heat bursting, straining to escape his body. They grabbed a clamp and a clothespin each, one on either side of him, and he thought, for a moment, that it was over.

Not to be so as the pain of blood rushing back into his cock, which was still forced to remain hard, snarled fiercely, as if a dragon themselves was biting his dick. Of course, it was not something that would cause him permanent harm, as was the nature of CBT, but he howled and begged and scraped his claws across the stone floor, whimpering for relief. Repeatedly, Temeraire pleaded that he would do anything they wanted, that he would be anything they wanted, that he would never do anything dragon-like but even crawl along on his belly, serving everyone, if that was what they wanted.

Of course, the humans kept going, his trainers wanting the best for him, even as the dragon heaved great, wracking sobs of breath, pain flooding him. Once the clamps were removed from his scales too, the slapping began, using the flats of their palms to strike him, beating his scales and his cock -- but only in those specific spots. It was a targeted form of abuse that had his sore flesh ringing through with a new, burning kind of pain, the drake panting, whimpering, trying to force tangled words from his lips.

"Slut... To be...unff...used... Please... Please, stop, use me, I'll do...anything... Drink cum of other dragons... Be a toy... Be a display dragon. Never cum again. Ahh... Anything... Anything would be too good for a slut-dragon, not a breeding...unff... Not a breeding stud, never...never a stud..."

His trainers glanced at one another, eyes glinting. He was done, but that did not stop them from forcing more from his lips, breaking him down into a simpering, blubbering mess, even as his submissive heart revelled.

His work was not done that day, not his training, for they had him taken to another bondage stable for the afternoon while a Parnassian with striking scales hobbled by him. Their feet were tied so closely together that the dragoness had to "mound" her back viciously just to move, though her trainers urged her to keep up with whips on her flanks, striking with sharp snaps. Against himself, Temeraire could not help but shudder and moan, recognising the desperate gleam of submission in her eyes. Even if it was not as strong as his, it was good to know that he was not the only one there that felt as he did, that leaned hungrily into torture, into use, into the purity of sex slavery.