The Taming of Temeraire Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bondage bench was a strange contraption that required his body to be strapped down to it, the padding holding him in place as he sank into it slightly, though it was covered by old, hard leather that would not be further damaged by his scales. On his back, his forelegs were bound in a leather sleeve, laced at the sides tightly, so that he was forced to hold them bent and tucked up past his chest as if he was begging for something. His hind legs were harder to hold up like that, but they took care of holding them in place in a similar sleeve, even if it needed to be a larger one. At the facility, there were more than enough O-rings set into walls and ceilings to ensure that any dragon was able to hold the pose required of them, even if they needed a little "assistance" to ensure they kept their limbs well out of the way.

With his tail bent back under the bench, everything was exposed, including his cock and gaping, dripping tail hole. A group of dragons, of species he could not tell in the throng, had used him on the "lunchtime", though Temeraire had not gotten the chance to eat anything that was on offer, not unless bodily fluids counted, though they did help soothe his throat a little. At least his body recovered quickly from use and torture, which was something of a relief.

A new trainer, a man with short hair and a beard, peering closely as if he was short-sighted, tightened his harness around the base of his cock once more, ensuring that it acted as a cock ring. It had been a relief to have that loosened just a little after his CBT session, though Temeraire had not honestly expected it to last exceedingly long indeed. It was just the way of it, what he hungered for, licking his lips as he waited submissively.

"Mmm? Mmmhmmph!"

The dragon did not expect the fat ring gag that locked his jaws open, denying him freedom while still abusing the use of his tongue and hearing his cries. He could not talk through it, however, as he could not form words and comprehensible sounds with his lips, drooling through it as his head tipped down towards his front feet and chest, forced to bend up, the gag attached to the binder of his front legs.

"No one is going to help you, dragon. Now, you are to be prepared for cleanings. Be quiet."

The trainer must not have realised how submissive he was by that point, a new trainer, but Temeraire quietened instantly and would have let his wings fan out if he had been free to do so. Yet he did not expect his cock to be handled and washed off, easing a little of the soreness from it.

"Mmmmm..."

He groaned, eyes fluttering, falling half-lidded, relaxing into the moment, his tail sweeping back and forth -- well, just the tip. The rest was tied up, leaving only that flexible, whippier part free. The coolness spread up his cock to the tip until something pressed inside, jolting his eyes open.

"Grrrrfffmmmph!"

He tried to cry out through the gag, but he was rendered muter than he thought, eyes wide and staring as a slim, metal rod was inserted into his cock. It did not hurt, though it was morbidly fascinating to see something disappearing into his shaft like that. It was wrong, but it made him feel good, knowing, especially then, that he was doing what he was meant to at the breeding facility, serving, being a slave.

"Huh."

The trainer blinked, withdrawing the rod after inserting only a few inches. With his tongue hanging out over the ring gag, chewing on the metal, Temeraire moaned submissively.

"It must be too small for you. We shall increase the sizes then."

What Temeraire did not expect from sounding, however, was how submissive it made him. He wanted to croon and to simper and to be free to rub his face submissively on the ground, to do everything that they wanted from him and more. Of course, he always felt like that, but the need was more powerful, having him wrenching at his bonds as if he wanted to be free, though he only wanted to do more, to be more for his trainers, those that he served.

His urethra strained, though it helped that there was lube, even as twisting humiliation ached deeply through the pit of his belly. The largest rod caused a flare of pain, but it softened swiftly, considering the gradual increase. In fact, it was much less than the CBT that he had been subjected to, even though the flesh of his shaft still ached fiercely, which was perhaps why he was able to handle it as well as he did.

With his cock strained a good two inches wide open on the side, a huge rod inserted, he moaned through a broken climax, trying to cum around the rod and failing to. His trainer made a note with a small smile, pumping his cock, squeezing his length to get him to the edge again and again, though every failed climax, for none relieved the pressure within him, made the dragon squeal and grunt and squirm even more fiercely.

"Perhaps I should have believed them when they said you were the best of the best..."

Temeraire didn't know what that meant. He didn't need to.

Continued in part three...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories