The Taming of Temeraire Pt. 03

Story Info
The dragon is taking to the auction...
4.4k words
2.3k
1
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

His time there continued much in the same vein, sometimes out in the training courtyard where he got to see other dragons being trained, everyone that he was in proximity to in the early stages. The owner of the facility did not seem to have much time for him, though he did not expect them to spend time with him: they had far more important things to do, probably with the more skilled breeding drakes and dragonesses, ensuring a steady supply of dragon eggs for the British Isles.

He was beaten, whipped, caned, tortured, bound within an inch of movement, chained with his cock buried inside a dragoness for what felt like days. And that was only some of it, for his body was restricted, denied the ability to spend his seed, even when he was inside the dragoness.

"Do it..." She'd snarled, a dominant sort with fiery, red scales (a Bright Copper?) but with tired eyes. "It might...make them stop. I don't... Ooohhhh..."

But she was bound in her own torture, a fat toy rammed up into her tail and her body sent into a true heat, panting, heaving, though she was not allowed release. Where it made Temeraire's heart sing, it brought her down lower and lower, to a level that she had never thought it was possible for a dragon to fall to.

Even if the dragons there did not start out enjoying the ways of how they were used and bred, brought into line, they would live good, long, healthy lives with more freedom, of course, once their training was complete. It was just like training to go into the air corps and the flying regiments or even to be a mail delivery dragon: the training had to be stringent and complete, either way. Afterwards, when they were calm and compliant, seeking to serve, they would be able to do more for themselves, even if in Temeraire's case he would most likely spend all of his time when he was not being used by his human masters and mistresses being used by dragons instead.

He didn't spend a single night or moment alone since he arrived there, his services in use, drakes and dragonesses using him, even as they denied him orgasm. A red line had been painted on his harness, demoting him to the rank of orgasm denied, and even the dragons training there respected that.

One day, however, he was taken to a new room, a large barn with a complicated suspension bondage system hanging from the ceiling. He was hefted up into it, with his stomach facing down, his cock hanging out as always, though an attendant had cleaned it for him, as the dragons had forced him to grind his dick through the mud down by the recreation area before his training that day. He shuddered at the memory of how they had used him, how they had made him whimper and moan more and more degrading things, letting them mark him with their bodily fluids, reeking of them.

He needed it more than they realised.

But he took everything anyway, pleading, whimpering, doing what his trainer wanted of him while he was hauled up with his forelegs bound to his sides, pointing forward as if he was flying. His hind legs, similarly, stretched out behind, wings tucked down, for they could not afford him to be injured if any harm came to him by flapping. His body ached for orgasm, but he did not expect it, whimpering and letting his jaw drop submissively, tongue hanging out in case it was needed for the next serving session that they wanted him to perform.

Temeraire groaned, though he didn't know what to expect, not as words slipped from his lips like water.

"Please..." He panted. "Use me. I want to serve, oh... Oh, a dirty Celestial...no longer noble..."

"Oh, you'll be saying more than that soon, lizard, don't you worry."

His trainer lubed up his hanging cock, which the dragon had not realised until that moment was at the perfect height for him, the chains cranked to lift him so that his body was no longer at all in contact with the ground. Rolling his eyes in pure, ardent lust, the dragon crooned and groaned, merely enjoying the moment, the stimulation, for it was not as if, even then, he could shut off his pleasure receptors, his senses that throbbed on high alert for someone to serve.

Even then, he was more of a submissive slut than he had been when he'd begun, schooled in the art of blowjobs, giving pleasure, how to hold his body "just so" while a dragoness ground back on his cock, not to blow until he was allowed. Of course, he had not been allowed to orgasm in days (weeks?) and moaned through the tingling throbs of pleasure, a sense of urgency building in him.

And yet the cruel moment fell away as he was brought to the edge and...left hanging. Thrashing weakly to tip his weight from one side to the other, he was forced to gasp and groan.

"You can say anything you like, lizard," the trainer said, their voice floating in and out of his shaky consciousness. "Anything at all... Be depraved, be disgusting, be nothing more than a dragon. You will not evade this."

For it was one lesson that Temeraire was yet to learn, all in that he would never be good enough to escape his torture, that he was there for good, that any freedom that he was afforded was still due to their "kindness", if it could even be called that. He had to learn that he was bound in more ways than one, that his life would never again be the same, that the depths of his depravity and use, truly, would know no bounds there. Even the trainers would only see what public, sordid uses their new favourite slave could be turned to, all in time. Temeraire, after all, was only an amateur slave, at that point, with so much more ahead of him to learn, despite his submission.

Again and again...pleasure built. Each time, Temeraire dared to hope, whimpering, moaning, drooling, wanting them to hear him, to see him, to know that he would do everything and anything that they could ever have wanted from him. He dared to hope that they would allow him release as a hand pumped him, two hands, stroking the length of his cock methodically. It was decidedly unromantic, but that was not something at all that bothered the dragon. He didn't need anything more than methodical stimulation, not when the tight grasp of bondage gave him all the kink he needed.

The heat in his cock, the throbbing drool of pre-cum, his lower stomach, where his testes were, aching so very wonderfully... It built to a head as he groaned and twisted his head to the side, and yet...

Of course, it slipped away. Of course, it was not for him, not as the trainer stepped back, making yet another note on him.

That roused a flicker of fire, passion rather than anger, in the pit of his stomach, Temeraire gnashing his jaws, though he didn't intend anyone any harm.

"Please..." He breathed, wondering if begging, that time, would work, as they had restrained and denied him for a long time already. "Please... Please, I beg you, please, make me climax, I'll be anything you want me to be. This lowly slave knows nothing else than this existence. I will serve, I will please..."

"Save it, lizard. You'll have to wait longer, if you think that that is going to get you off."

The man scoffed at him, another woman entering, for it seemed to be a joint job that day, two working him over at once as a huge dildo was manually thrust, by the woman, into his tail hole. He squirmed and even squealed, the sound wrenching itself from his throat as if he had become a much lesser animal.

She thrust and ground the dildo, using the strength of her arms to grind it deeper, though they did use lube, that time, to make it at least a little easier on themselves. He would be there for the long haul, after all, brought to the edge again and again.

Temeraire's prostate ached terribly, the dragon's jaws hanging, open wide, moaning.

"Oh, please, please... Please, let me cum, please let me...ohhhh..."

"Do better, dragon. Talk about your tight bondage. Talk about how you will serve us."

They knew how to get him there, his dirty tongue working overtime, trying to come up with as many bondage scenes as he could. Him splayed out as if he was flying, suspended for every passing dragon to use. Locked into a "glory hole box" where no one knew the dragon inside, his maw held open with a ring gag, his anal ring pressed up to another opening. Posed like a statute at the entrance to the facility, his body curved into a C-shape, displaying his mouth, cock and tail hole, the sexual icon that all had come to know and adore.

Still, they edged him, working him for hour upon hour, swapping hands for a dragon masturbatory sleeve that was fitted over his cock, able to be moved with less force. It was hard work, training a dragon like him, but it was a job that the trainers, even with their wealth of experience, were more than happy to take on.

When the trainers tired, needing to edge the dragon longer, to coax even more filth from his mouth, they were swapped out for others of a similar level of experience.

Temeraire did not notice. He was too far gone, groaning and whimpering, his head hanging, tail loose in its bonds. He didn't know which way was up, not as his cock ached and burned, no pleasure remaining. If there had been any pleasure at all, he might have been able to hold out for longer, but all he was caught up in doing was trying to find the right words to get them to let him cum, or at least allow him some kind of relief.

"Please... Please, get a dragon to fuck...mmmph...me..." He groaned, his mouth dry, though no water came his way. "Need...hard cock... Need to...serve... Dirty slut... Torture slut..."

"Did you like your CBT, dragon-whore?" A man mocked him, pressing the masturbator down on Temeraire's cock, drawing a sharp yet strangled cry from the dragon. "Did you like having your dirty, useless dick slapped and clamped?"

"Ohhh...." The dragon moaned. "Pain...no... Serving...yes..."

Temeraire shuddered bodily, though that didn't help anything, an even larger dildo sliding into his anal passage. It was the largest yet, his body sore and overstimulated, screaming for relief that simply wasn't coming.

The high built and built, his body straining for it...

"Please, I'm a dirty dragon slut, I need to cum...ohhh... Please, oh, please..." He couldn't even find any words with which to debase himself, shuddering, panting heavily, expelling all the heat from his maw that he could, for there was no other way for a dragon to cool themselves down. "Please... Please, let me cum... I need... Need...orgasm... Need...serve... Sorry, so sorry... Please... Please... Please..."

He wasn't aware of the exact moment that they broke his denial, a rush of sudden strain flooding him. In his suspension bondage, the dragon jerked suddenly, wondering if he had been pulled back from the edge again, but it was better and worse at the same time as the dildo was pumped into him furiously, straining his anal ring wide, some sort of ridge on the side of it massaging his prostate with every thrust.

His heart lurched -- and yet the relief that flowed was not any kind of relief at all. It eased things, only for a heartbeat of a moment, no more than that. For his denial cumulated in over stimulation, in being forced to cum, to spend his seed into the collecting bucket, repeatedly.

They directed his cock down to fill the pain time after time, even as the dragon wrenched his broken body back and forth in his bondage, not knowing at all whether he was to fight for more release or to hold back from it. For too many climaxes could be just as bad as being edged and denied any at all, a kind of torture that the mind of a sex slave simply was not refined enough to tell.

And that was just how they knew that he was ready as Temeraire begged and begged, not even knowing what he was begging for, only knowing, in some deep, dark part of his mind that that was what they wanted from him. His trainers exchanged a look as they worked him over, using his body, directing his cum into the pail, hearing the splatter, the ring of thick fluid hitting the metal sides. When one was filled, another was brought out, the dragon's testes milked and milked and milked, as if he had to have a limitless supply in there.

They did not even stop as the blubbering, heaving, growling, whimpering mess of a dragon climaxed try, his body aching, muscles that he had never even considered in his lifetime, heat flooding him, but it was a cold heat, opposing forces conflicting in his body.

He couldn't form sense from his lips, just a stream of groans and moans that he thought were words. The tension, the overstimulation -- it all remained even when the toy was removed from his cock, no hands, nothing touching him, his dick swollen and raw, red where it had been overused. Of course, there was no need to remove the toy from his anal passage, merely locked in using his harness to keep it in place and the suitable attachments there.

In the doorway, Amethyst stood with her hair tied back in a prim bun, surveying the prize of her facility.

Her lips curved up in a smile.

"He's perfect."

"And, he's ready."

*

"He is to be housed here for a period of five years, or a ten-year contract will be available also."

Amethyst looked out over the ready and waiting crowd, the outdoor auditorium and every person there keen and shiny in the sunlight. It was the perfect day for an auction, especially when they had some exceptionally splendid stock to see moved on, though there was one that she would rather take the financial gain from.

Temeraire was led out, the dragon of the hour, the submissive slut that everyone there, truly, had come to see. Everyone wanted to know who he was, what the beast was capable of, how he pleased.

They'd ensured that his seed was collected at the right time, of course, for it would be needed to breed Celestial after Celestial, their facility for more than simple breeding, as their training program expanded. It was the highest calibre one in the country, but they were expanding, bringing buyers to them so that they could see the best stock that passed through their hands.

Where they bred dragons, they were keen still to expand their training. And that meant selling off the dragons that did not have the dominance in them to mate, even if their seed could be collected through other means.

Temeraire posed, in his harness, gleaming, black leather, the shine striking against his scales. Every part of his body had been oiled down, from head to toe, and he pranced in a circle, carefully going through the moves that he had been taught to do. He had to pose, he had to arch his tail up over his back, displaying his anal ring to the crowd without any dose of shame. Everything had to be perfect and he had been trained so that it was.

They had to see every part of him and Temeraire was trained to such a point that he no longer needed to have his cock always forced out, even if a buyer might decide that it was a pleasant look on his body. He reared back on his hind legs, obediently releasing his shaft from his body on cue, almost as if he was going to urinate, but he knew better than to let a carnal, base need take precedence when there was a crowd there just to see him.

He had to parade, he had to be good, even as he let everyone get an eyeful of his cock.

Yet the black Celestial was not there only to show off his body but to show off his skills too -- and the latter required other dragons, for what others wanted to see from him. A tall Winchester in dark scales, looking decidedly smug about his situation, was led in, though Temeraire only shivered and moaned.

Had he become so passive, so weak? Everything felt as if it was simply happening to him, happening around him, and yet he dipped his head obediently to feel the hot slop of the dark dragon's cock as it eased out, slithering pre-cum across his tongue. Sucking cock had become one of his top skills, though Temeraire still thought that he slightly preferred dragonesses, taking it deep in one go, even though it was a larger shaft than his.

The crowd gasped and he murmured with subtle pride, though he did not need that to be there, not as a dragon slave, not as the kind of slave that they all knew him to be. He moaned and drooled around the cock like the slut on show that he was, eyes half-closed, though even Temeraire wanted to take in every moment of the dragon pounding his mouth and the back of his throat raw. Expertly, the black dragon tipped his head to the side a little, just to show how the bulge of the drake's dick showed in his throat.

"Of course, this dragon is experienced with both male and female pleasure, to keep prized dragons in top form when they are in residence with him..."

The male thrust deeply and the crowd murmured their appreciation as he took the dragon's full load down his throat. Yet it was efficient, even while his heart thrummed with pride, licking his lips and cleaning off the drake even as he pulled back. That dragon, however, was swiftly swapped for a female so that he could display just how he supplied pleasure to one like that, the Greyling much smaller than him but strutting up to him with a sway to her hips that promised a delicious note of "trouble".

Her smaller size was enticing, even then. She was so small and yet she didn't seem to notice it, not with that cocky smirk on her muzzle, the flick of her tail. Of course, she wore a collar, but where she stood in the hierarchy of kink was quite clear, backing up onto his muzzle and growling for him to please her. She would have had his cock too, if that had not been for another demonstration.

He slithered his tongue up deeply into her, even as his tail was wrenched up even higher, Amethyst speaking of his capabilities, even as people tried to place bids on him before she had even finished his demonstration. Her juices were so sweet, so thick, that he couldn't get enough of them, twisting his tongue back and forth inside her, seeking out her G-spot, that sensitive patch of nerves within her passage, with single-minded, driven determination.

The effect on the dragoness was electric, stretching her front feet out before her and bowing her body so that her rump was shoved back and up against him, crying out.

"Ohhhhh!"

Her wail of lust echoed through the outdoor auditorium, startling birds from the trees beyond, but he kept going, thinking of her, only her, forgetting the crowd. His body was there to please them but his tongue and muzzle could coax an orgasm from her with skill and efficiency, ensuring that every dragon around them could have their needs met.

Under him, his cock ached and throbbed, dripping thick dollops of pre-cum, but he would not get to use it yet. Only when his handlers allowed, yes, of course, if even then. The Greyling dragoness whimpered in broken orgasm as she practically squirted on his tongue, further demonstrating how much training had been put into him, just how far Temeraire had come.

"On your back, Temeraire."

The dragon did as he was asked, only free, at that time, so that he could do as they wished, though his tail was tied off to his collar, which did make things a little different. As always, his wings were slotted into a binder that had been custom-made for him and would also belong to his new owner when he was sold. However, his contract, as it stood, meant that he would remain there, providing services.

12