The Taming of Temeraire Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't have to understand that it was a rich man who would, ultimately, buy him, but keep him at the facility, not another facility itself that would purchase him. He was too valuable for even that, a toy for someone with more money than, frankly, common sense, someone with too much money able to take him on, to covet him as a treasured possession. Everyone who was anyone in society wanted a dragon of his calibre -- and Temeraire would never again be matched up to in the British Isles.

On his back, he allowed a Winchester dragoness to mount him, a seductive grin on her lips as her tongue spilt forth.

"Hello, gorgeous," she murmured, her eyes downcast. "I cannot wait to feel you inside me..."

His handler stood aside, rattling the chain of his heavy leash.

"Do not orgasm, Temeraire," she said, giving him strict instruction. "Do not climax."

That would be difficult, especially as the black Winchester dragon sank onto his cock, her legs splayed over his body. To feel his cock wrapped up in a hot, tight sex was almost too much for him -- but Temeraire's training held. He ground his teeth together, but still let out all the right moans at all the right times, showing off his body, his virility, how he would go to any lengths required to be submissive, to be subservient at all costs.

"This dragon will not orgasm no matter how many dragonesses use him," Amethyst proclaimed, proud of her charge. "You will see, from his display images, the great flexibility he has in bondage, but there is one more demonstration to come. After this, the dragon will be locked in bondage and stimulated to orgasm, so you may see how much his virility has improved in our care, how it surpasses even our greatest, strongest Regal Copper."

Temeraire moaned, not knowing how much time had passed, not as the Winchester rode his cock, her tail lashing, her vent closing and rippling around his cock. She must have been well-trained too, for she milked his cock with well-timed pulses of her inner muscles, as if she was trying to coax his seed forth. Yet it was not for her to take it from him, even as she climaxed, enjoying herself thoroughly, making the most of the moment, even though she most likely got to take everything she needed in her training too.

She, however, could not take his climax from him, Temeraire's head spinning, left lying there, submissively, only moving onto his side with his hind legs pressed together and out at a right angle from his body when ordered.

And then the drake arrived, a Regal Copper, just like the first ones that had taken him there, though it was only fitting. It could even have been one of those drakes that was there right there and then, the moment aching through as a tapered, fat length of cock bore into his tail hole. The dragon above him groaned as he stepped up onto Temeraire's hindquarters for a better angle, driving in sloppily, crudely, his pre-cum lubricating the way.

It was a rough taking, an act to show just how pliable and yet still tight his tail hole was, Temeraire moaning, crying out, rubbing his muzzle submissively through the dirt. No more was he pristine and clean, a dirty Imperial, lost in the moment, lost to anything but his kinky desires.

Nothing existed for him but sex, but pleasure. He didn't have to know more than that, didn't have to be more.

"Please, oh, please..." He moaned openly, not caring who heard him. "Please use your dirty Imperial whore, the lowest of the low, the dirt on your claw. Fuck me, breed me, use me, take me... I am yours forever... Mmmm..."

Temeraire's moans rang out as those watching ignored the images, taken with a camera with a long exposure time that meant that the dragon had had to pose very still for a long while, of Temeraire in varying degrees of bondage. They only had eyes for him, wanting him, hunger in their eyes for a prize.

Amethyst extended her arm to the auctioneer, his gavel raised.

"Shall we begin the bidding at one-hundred-thousand?"

The numbers racked up, Amethyst's smile growing as the auctioneer took charge of all that was needed, her prize dragon set to make her a small fortune. All while she still got to house him, to ensure that his training progressed, a pet for a rich nobleman who would never truly understand the value of what he owned.

Temeraire would be cared for, a slut of a dragon in his prime, crying out as the Regal Copper slammed inside, seeding him full. He'd be taken again and again, throughout the bidding, his bidding war tenacious and fraught.

He'd not needed much training, but the taming of Temeraire was what set the blueprint for the training of so many more submissive dragons to come.

As the dragon moaned, tightened into harsher bondage while two dragons were brought in at once to be serviced by him, her eyes gleamed with promise.

There was still so very much she could do with him...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories