The Taming of Terra The Guardian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not know for how long this lasted for, her mind starting to eat itself with fear as she struggled in the bright darkness, heart hammering in her chest, feeling like a trapped animal that did not even have the option of gnawing off its own arm! Then, something in front of her eyes, something making her blink. Movement? Had it been movement?!

"Mmm!" she appealed to the darkness.

"Mmmmph MmmMmm!"

"Shhhhhhh." The sudden shushing came from right beside her head, and her terrified blue eyes shot in that direction, but without the ability to turn her head, she still saw nothing, no sign of the person who had made the noise.

"You cannot stop what is about to happen. But you will have a say in what happens after. Your only responsibility now is to contemplate what you will do, when any choice is given back to you. At least, to try to contemplate that, while you have the chance." Said the voice of the prince.

"Mmmm! Mmmphmmm!" she cursed at him angrily.

"Ahh, such wildness. That is why you cannot have a choice, not this first time. So ignorant and savage, you cannot be expected to make the right decisions, not before your very first lesson." He said, now speaking into her other ear, sending shocks of ice cold electricity surging up and down her spine.

"Let us begin, shall we?" He whispered, his lips brushing her ear.

Terra exhaled a sharp, angry puff from her nose, biting hard into her gag and rallying her rage. She could not let herself be intimidated by this...this Traitor! This man who conspired with her false brother to betray her entire tribe! No! No! She would be strong in the face of his vileness, she resolved, glaring straight ahead, breathing heavily as she tried to prepare herself for whatever it was that he would do next.

He stepped in front of her then, coming from out of the shadows while holding a smoking censer, a small, blocky brazier that burned a strange, sweet smelling incense. He placed it on the ground before her, giving her something to look at as the smoke rose from it, and then again as he placed something else on top of it, a tall, dramatic hourglass full of black sand. But what was more alarming to her than either of those things was the prince himself.

He wore a white, grinning mask and long, white robes, almost as if he were taking part in some kind of ceremony. The aesthetic gave her chills, her fingers and toes wiggling as she tried to work some part of her free of the horrible chair. He began to approach her again, but before he reached Terra, he stepped once more out of her vision and to the side, her eyes bulging as she tried without success to follow his movements.

For a time, he was gone, and there was silence, the smoke pouring up around her, the hourglass draining down, trickling its black sand into its empty basin. Then his voice sounded again, and she jerked in her restraints, squeaking involuntarily.

"Do you know how my family came into power? How we became the Lords of Rive? It's a fascinating story." He said to her, his large, unseen hands stroking across her back and shoulders.

She felt something loosen then, and felt her face begin to burn uncontrollably as her feathery top fell away, pooling onto her lap. She felt what was left of it be tugged off, leaving her upper body exposed to the chill air in the dark room.

"There were once nymphs here, you see. Powerful river beings, their blood rich with magic. They ruled the people of Rive, but they were primitive creatures. Savage, natural, without guile or vision. They did not rule a kingdom, just the rivers and all who depended on them. But, one day, that changed. One day, my great ancestor set out to net some fish, but instead, netted something far finer." He said, whispering into her ear as he told the story, undoing the leather braids and straps she wore as jewelry from around her arms and neck, further stripping her until nothing remained on her upper body.

All the while she was forced to breathe in that sweet smoke, feeling a strange, heady sensation settling into her the longer she did, face still hot as he finished stripping her neck of her last ornament, and moved lower.

"He caught one of the Nymphs' themselves you see, using a magic net. He took her home, and, as I am sure you can imagine, she was not very happy about getting caught. But, with a firm hand and firmer convictions, my ancestor trained some obedience into her, and created a family, a family which shared her magical affinity, and blood." He said, his hands unwinding the ties that held her bottoms together.

"Mmmm! Mmmph Mmm!" She whined through her gag, trembling at his touch as goosebumps broke out all over her skin, sweeping up and down her body as he went on disrobing her.

"Shhh, I'm not at the best part yet. You see, it was one of their sons, the youngest son, who decided to make more of their family than just an...oddity. He set out to do just as his father had, and using the net, and his own mastery of magic, the son caught himself his own river wife, his own magical nymph to train. But he did far more than just that." He explained, continuing nonchalantly as he stripped off her bottoms and loincloth.

"Mmm...Mmmph..." Terra groaned sadly as he drew them away from her, and slid them out from under her, leaving the princess of the stoic tribe almost entirely naked, the only thing left on her being some bracelets and anklets.

Her body felt freezing, her bare breasts reacting accordingly, something she could feel, but not see, since she could not look down more than by moving her eyes, leaving her with nothing to do but watch the slow trickle of the hour glass, and listen to his deranged history.

"He began a conflict, a war against the other nymphs, and one by one, they each fell. Those who survived he gave as prizes to his brothers and allies, and those others either did not, or fled to hide in the rivers. That was the start of the kingdom, but not the end of our nymph hunting ways. For hundreds of years after, my family would always mingle our blood with the blood of captured nymph wives. It is why we are so magically potent, and why our kingdom has never been broken." He said as his hands landed back on her shoulders, squeezing.

The prince's hands were not soft, like those of so many nobles. Wide and hard, rough with callouses, she was reminded that he had existed before his deception. That much like her, he had been raised in their war, and his body had been marked by it as well. Terra had been a fool to underestimate him, to think that he would ever be serious about a real, lasting peace.

"We continued to do this, generation after generation, until, at last, there were no nymphs left. Only then did the practice die...but we never forgot it. Never forgot our love for the hunt, or our skill in the taming of magical savages." He whispered into her ear, kissing it and making her whine, unable to pull away.

Terra was shocked by the shivers it sent through her, the sudden heat in the prevailing cold, and not just from the blush on her face. Was she...really reacting to this? Was her body actually responding with lust to these torments?! The answer lay right before her eyes, she realized. The Smoke! The censer! It was some kind of drug, and breathing in that smoke was stoking a warming flame within her. The realization made her sputter and whine, but he spoke through her protests.

"Now, you and I will have the privilege of resuming that ancient role. You are the last of the Guardian line. But fear not, I shall make your line immortal. I will tame this feral body and spirit of yours, and teach you your proper place. I will make you mine, and then, make all of the stoics mine as well." He said, his warm hands sliding down over her shoulders, and down her arms, giving her skin something heated to feel against the gnawing cold in the room.

And then he became silent, the room becoming a void of soundlessness, broken only by the noises made by Terra herself, noises which began with her grunts and pants of resistance, and panic, but which soon began to melt as he warmed her within the palms of his hands. Prince Thran began simply, rubbing her, stroking her neck, her shoulders and arms, heated hands sliding down, providing temporary relief from the cold as he moved them back up, and then down her sides, to her tight tummy.

Terra's breath deepened as she felt his calloused fingers tracing lines along her arms, his touch admiring her muscles, the patterns of her tribalistic tattoos, the flexed indents across the smooth skin of her abs as he details and explored the toned body beneath his hands. Terra felt her breathes laboring more deeply as he continued to stroke and explore her, his hands working deeper and until he was rubbing her lower stomach, drawing a deep blush from her face as his fingers began to massage above the ball of tense heat that was forming deep inside, just above the V of her crotch.

The prince's greedy hands were thorough, but when he slid them down, he slid them down to ether leg, petting her thighs and feeling the strength in her lower limbs instead of moving them down across her tense depths. She shuddered, her tanned skin and tones muscles quivering and flexing helplessly under his exploring fingers, the anticipation of his eventual sexual pursuit tainting every touch he pressed into her as he massaged down her legs, and then began to work his way back up, patiently.

Though his rubbing, kneading fingers were disturbingly skilled and pleasant against her, he never actually touched on those most private places, rubbing mostly across locations where her previous clothes had left her bare anyway, though being stared at felt entirely different from being touched in those same places. Unable to watch anything more than what was directly in front of her, her eyes began to lose focus, the haze entering her more and more as his hands worked their way back up, eventually caressing her chin and neck, his lips kissing her ear, and making her shudder again, but differently this time, than before.

She did not know how long this went on for, but it felt like tens of minutes, her eyes eventually closing as a part of her began to succumb to the roaming massage, her adrenaline only able to keep her spiked and alerted for so long before even that too began to be expended and left her even further weakened. Then his fingers slid forward, cupping under her breasts, his hot hands warming her cold chest, making her sigh loudly and strain against the chair.

"Mmmm! Mmm-" She began to groan and whine from behind her gag.

"Shhhh, there there now pet." He whispered to her, kissing her ear again, and smirking unseen from over her shoulder, his fingers cupping and rubbing the underside of each of her round breasts in a circular motion, the soft friction of the massage warming her chest pleasantly, despite her revulsion at the touch.

"To think your body could be so hard in places, and yet so soft in others." He whispered, making her face burn hot as his hands heft her breasts and jiggled them playfully.

"Already bearing such a deliciously tantalizing bust...I wonder how much more these breasts will swell when you are bearing my heir." He wondered, driving fresh panic into her by the words, and making her attempt to struggle and shake her head once again.

"Oh? Not satisfied with just this?" He asked her, rough fingers sliding over smooth skin, quickly locating each of her erect nipples, her hardened peaks brought to their current state by the cold in the room.

The heat of his hands made her sigh without wanting too, and as he closed his fingers around her, he first cupped her rigid nubs, allowing them to warm up in his palms before beginning to apply some pressure, his thumbs finding both and rolling them playfully. Every little tease and stroke across her swollen breasts sent heated jolts into her lap, and lower tummy, causing an unwilling but all too present pressure to begin building there.

"Muhhh, mmmuuh..." She moaned, blushing shamefully as the sounds escaped her gagged lips, eyes glassy and unfocused as he continued to play with her breasts.

He rubbed and cupped, and eventually he took her nipples in a firmer grip, and began to torment her with tugs and squeezes which left her gasping sharply and whining, thighs trembling as she tried to close them.

"You sound wonderful, my pet. I want to hear more..." He said into her ear, nibbling her lobe gently as he lowered his hands.

He let them slide down from her breasts and pulsing, needy nipples, and over her appealing abs, tracing the lines of them down until his hands reached her V once again, and slid down into it.

:Mmmmhhh! Phhhmmm!" Terra gasped, squealing in protest and closing her eyes tightly as his fingers stroked down through her pale, white muff of soft hair, massaging her pubic mound for a moment, before going lower, stroking slowly across her lips.

When Terra opened her eyes again, it was to a new sight, the sight of Prince Thran's fingers, soaked in her juices, which clung between his spread digits in a lewd display. Her face burned, hotter than ever before in fact as her unwilling arousal was made plain to see right before her eyes.

"Just like a nymph. In the end, all of you beautifully little savages are just begging to be conquered, to be owned. I will fulfill your secret desires, Terra, in more ways than one." He says to her, the use of her name for the first time sending shocks into her, making her shudder.

He then reaches back, and cranks something on the chair, forcing her knees apart, more and more, and more, until she can do nothing but squeak and whimper shyly, her apex exposed and almost out thrust to the air, her melty gates eager to be given more attention, even in spite of her pride and shame.

He reached down, placing his hands on her knees, stroking up and inward. Terra felt her heart pounding in her chest, a rushing in her ears as the prince patted her thighs and drew closer to her core. Perhaps it was the smoke, or her relative inexperience with this part of her nature, with these particular sensations of her body, or maybe even some deeper, more perverted aspect of her, hidden or undiscovered until now, but whatever the source, she felt her mind being flooded with a mixture of husky need and dramatic impatience.

Her muscles twitched and struggled under the glossy sheen of her tan skin, feeling the weight of his skilled finger tips heavily as they dragged up and up, until finally they arrived in her lap, stroking and spreading her petals, making her moan in uncontrollable relief. He took his time stroking her slowly, torturously, before spreading her wide with his fingers, gently teasing back her hood, letting her already erect clitty touch the cool air for the first time. The act made her twitch deep inside, and whimper, head trembling as she tried to toss it back, her eyes rolling up, her gagged expression that of tremulous need.

He gently patted her love button with a finger, rolling it softly and stroking it like a tiny pet, one which was happy and all too eager to receive his affection. He took a long time then, one hand holding her spread, the other tormenting her and teasing her cute clitty, making the princess of the stoics groan and beg wordlessly. A hot, almost painful tension was building, filling in her lower stomach, almost like the need to pee, but somehow, more intimate, and far, far more intense!

Soon she was moaning almost continuously, her breaths coming in sharp gasps and impassioned sounds of forced pleasure, growing in pace and pitch until the tension in her tummy felt like it was reaching a peak, about to burst within her! And then, his hands drew back, the heat of his body behind her vanishing as he stepped away. Terra sagged in her restraints, panting hard, closing her eyes and breathing with as much control as she could muster. She expected his hands to return in short order, to perhaps continue her torment in some new, malicious way.

But she was wrong, her heat left to cool in the darkness, without a sound or a tickle from the suddenly missing prince. And then, without any warning, his hands did return, warming her again when her arousal had been reduced to near embers of what it had been. He began with her chest again, captured her nipples and toying with her more roughly than he had before. She missed his touch in her lap, but even in spite of that, was soon left panting from his newest efforts.

His fingers knew how to alternate in a terribly pleasurable way, playing with her gently, but adding spikes of roughness, sudden tugs and gropes which kept her on her toes, making her eyes roll with the heady arousal he began to inspire in her. Prince thran was relentless, kissing her ear, and whispering terrible, wonderful words to her, words that tore her down, but built up the fire he was starting inside her. Again his hands moved down, across her tight tummy, and to her soaked core, playing with her clitty again, and rubbing over her lips, applying more pressure, spreading her more roughly.

And then, abruptly and out of nowhere, he stopped, pulling back once more, just as she arrived at the near fever pitch of her arousal. Terra blinked, confused. What was he doing to her? What kind of torment was this supposed to be? Just as before, he left her alone to cool in the darkness, and returned to her again when she had nearly managed to calm herself down.

"Mmmmphhh! MmmMmm!" she whined loudly, groaning with obvious frustration as his hands found her exposed core, ignoring her breasts this time.

Her heart was pounding again, muscles shuddering as he gently teased her with his finger, before applying more and more pressure, and then pushing inside. Terra's teary blue eyes rolled again as he finally entered her, if only a little, gasping and sputtering, chest rising and falling hard and fast. The Princess began to react particularly lustfully when he began to push in and out, her slickness already more than ample enough to make the act smooth and easy.

He tested and explored her tight, virgin folds, working her with knowledgeable strokes and thrusts, soon adding a second finger into the mix, which made her strain and groan in an openly lewd way. Her honey pot was dripping, creating a small puddle on the floor between her spread legs. She heaved in breaths and filled the air with her sweet cries and babbles of pleasure, her moans increasing dramatically when Thran's thumb found her love button again, and pressed against it whilst she was fingered. She thought that would be it, felt herself reach the edge of a hard limit, knowing she would cum soon, knowing she would soon snap with the tension building.

And then...then he Stopped Again! This time the Princess and Guardian of the Stoics flared her nostrils, whining loudly and struggling against her restraints.

"Mmmm! Mmmphhmmm!" she raged from behind her gag, shaking the chair that held her.

"Shhhh, nothing you do, and nothing you say, can stop this from happening. You won't have your opportunity for release, not until that hourglass there is entirely empty." He said, his breath against her neck.

Terra blinked her eyes rapidly, trying to focus, looking at the hour glass, and its black sand. Only so much of it had passed through, and the sight of what remained sent a sharp shiver of dread down her entire body. She tied to shake her head, eyes trembling as it dawned on her, just how long this torturous cycle would be allowed to go on for!

"Mmmmhh! MmmMmmphhh!" she railed, puffing hard, tears rimming her eyes.

"Shhh shhh, calm down pet. The sooner you calm down the sooner we can start again. Do you know how much time I put in that hour glass, by the way? I'll tell you. Exactly as much time as I was left waiting for you to return." He said, chilling Terra's blood like an ice hex.