The Taming of Terra The Guardian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M-Mmmm?" She whimpered, tears spilling down her face as the time table for her pleasure torture fully dawned on the princess.

"Yes, unfortunately, you will have to wait through it, all of it. It's part of your new lesson, pet. Every time you displease me greatly, I will take you in here, and punish you in whatever way I think is appropriate. And no, I can never cut these punishments short." He cooed to her, stroking her head of soft, white hair with one hand and her throat with the other.

"Try to endure it. I will do my best to keep it all...novel for you, as we go along." he mentioned kissing her cheek, still unseen.

Terra's wide eyes could only look forward as he did, staring at the terrible hourglass, arms and legs twitching and pulling without effect against the bindings as her arousal slowly decreased again. And then, just before it winked out, his wonderful, terrible hands returned, and the process began all over again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Terra was trembling from head to toe, unable to control herself, feeling as though she had been pushed far beyond her known limit. Her entire body throbbed with an erotic need that drove every other thought and consideration out of her mind, out of the very realms of conception in fact. All there was, all that existed, was the warmth, and the cold. The rise, and the fall, and all of it, every last bit, was torment!

She did not feel like she ever truly, truly came down from her lust any longer, though clearly she had to, as the torment had gone on and on, and not once, not, once, had she been allowed release. The shaking, shivering princess was soaked in sweat, dripping with her juices, held up only by the restraints around her. She was waiting. Waiting for the hands to return, for the warmth to come back, and begin to build her up again.

Terra could not remember what was happening, or why. She had lost track of logic and understanding a while ago, as she roasted over the teasing flames, but was never allowed off the metaphorical fire. Then something changed, not a touch, but something in her eyes. No, not in her eyes, she realized, something in front of them. The Prince, he was standing in front of her for the first time since this all began, and beside him was the hourglass, now empty.

Terra sniffed and struggled not to crack any further at the realization, fresh tears pouring down her face. It was...over...finally it was over! She wept but could not bend over, still held upright and entirely rigidly. The Prince came forward and gently cupped her chin.

"Yes, yes, let it all out, sweet pet of mine. You did very well, I am proud." He said, his words warm, like gentle poison mixed into her victory, but she lacked the strength or will in that moment to refuse it.

He reached around the back of her head, and unhooked her gag, pulling it away slowly and softly from between her lips. Terra felt her jaw ache as she opened up and let the thing come out, groaning meekly, her mouth dry. The prince did not need to hold her head up, the brace did that, and so he brought a water skin gently to her lips, letting the parched princess feel the wet nozzle there, and drink from the cool water within. She gulped it down voraciously, but the prince moderated how much she could try to drink at once, feeding it to her in timed sips, little by little, until the skin was empty.

"Does that feel better?" He asked her.

Terra did not want to answer verbally, attempting to nod, only to be reminded of the brace that held her head in place.

"Y-Yes..." she managed to say meekly.

"Are you ready to make your decision?" He asked, stepping back.

Terra felt her heart pick up its pace again, starting to pound in her chest as fresh fear somehow squeezed its way into her. Was this how he was going to force her to consent to the marriage? Dare she defy him here? Now?

He strode back to the hourglass, and flipped it over, beginning its timer once more, and she flexed her toes and fingers in sudden desperation.

"Wha-Wait!" She sputtered, voice cracking.

"Shhhhh." He said, placing a finger against his own lips.

"You don't even know the choice yet. Let me explain. You see, if you answer correctly, then I can take you out of here. A warm bed, and at least most of a night of rest awaits you outside. No more teasing, no more playing." He said, his voice gentle, even generous.

"But, if you do not make the right choice, then we have to start over again. From the beginning." He said, tone harder now.

Terra tensed, her face that of someone driven into a corner.

"P-Please...I-" She began to plead, but was shushed once more.

"Again, my pet princess, you don't even know the choice yet. It should be an easy one, so don't worry, I have faith in you." He said, coming closer once more, cupping her chin and meeting her eyes with his own intensely.

"All you have to do to be released from this room is this. Apologize." He said.

The words were like a stunning slap to the face.

"Wh-what?" The trembling Stoic asked.

"Apologize." The Prince said again simply.

"I want you to apologize for making me wait so long to meet you. I want you to do it as sincerely as you can, to the point that I am satisfied." Prince Thran elaborated with a cruel, amused smile.

Terra blinked, she had been sure he was going to try to force her to agree to the marriage with this. Compared to that, apologizing felt like...like it was barely a request! Her pride was staggered just to consider it, but her need to escape her torment was far greater by this point, and she found she could not refuse.

"I-I'm...I'm sorry..." She began to stutter.

"I'm sorry, who?" He corrected, making her face burn hot.

"I'm s-sorry Prince Thran..." she began to say again, only to be cut off once more.

"KING Thran, if you will." He said, making her blush harder, and scowl, something she suppressed a moment later, breathing in deeply.

"I'm sorry King Thran, f-for making you wait so l-long to meet me. I sh-shouldn't have been so l-late to return...p-please forgive me..." Terra managed, face scarlet marked, blue eyes looking down and away.

When she looked back up, she was ashamed to find him smiling in obvious, deep satisfaction.

"It's not a perfect apology, but I can tell that you mean it." He said, coming forward and kneeling beside her with a smirk.

"Relax as best you can." He said, before he began to unlock her from the chair, unshackling and unstrapping the princess piece by piece.

Terra gasped as the pressures holding her up were released, and when, at last, the brace around her head was loosened enough for her to slip free, she fell helplessly from the chair, and into the arms of her captor. He cradled her easily, lifting her up from the ground and taking her into the darkness, away from that cone of white light, and the devilish chair in the center of it. In the darkness Terra lost track of herself, her heated body still burning, but sore.

A part of her knew she should try to fight, try to escape, but she had no energy left inside to do either with, and when next she came back to her senses, she was being laid down in a wide, soft bed. He placed her down into it, gently taking her hands and raising them above her head, securing her right wrist, and then her left, in a pair of binding cuffs lined with soft fur.

She whined weakly, but he ignored her, moving down to kiss her forehead, and look into her eyes, holding her face.

"This is when you are most beautiful, my sweet pet princess. So powerful, yet defeated. So willful, yet obedient. Do not worry, I reward defeat, when I am the victor."

"I am not-Ahhh!" Terra began to protest, but his hand found her lap, still tender and throbbing after so long being tormented, responding to his touch as it had been trained to.

Her body, now free, still held itself mostly still, trembling, her chains clinking as her arms twitched. He smiled at her as she moaned, and kissed her open mouth, his tongue rolling in to dance with hers as his fingers gently reminded her of how easily he could play her body. Terra could do little but moan helplessly into his mouth, her tongue coiling weakly with his, eyes tightly shut.

He pulled away with a triumphant smirk, and reached down, spreading her legs wide with his hands, and lifting her knees, exposing her soaked petals lewdly. He made a sign with his hand, and his clothes and robes seemed to vanish, evaporating into the air, and leaving him naked, his royal manhood present and erect. The sight of it kicked some awareness back into Terra's dazed eyes and she shuddered, trying to lower and close her spread legs.

"N-No..." she groaned weakly, her movement stopped a moment later by Thran's arms holding her spread, hands tight and demanding.

"Yesss." He hissed, an obvious hunger in his eyes.

"Do you think it was easy? Teasing and playing with you for so long, yet unable to actually savor you myself? No, your punishment is over, and now, I can reward both of us." He said, rubbing his member up and over Terra's slickness, lubing himself easily as he ground against her.

Terra could not help but flex, her back arching and pressing herself against the Prince's eager cockmeat, her own impassioned folds aching deeply for him, driving pangs of animal need into and through her. The throbbing he inspired was torturous, and the sensation of his thick head finding and nuzzling against her gates, before finally pushing in left her crying out in a voice which portrayed neither terror, nor anger, but raw, hedonistic ecstasy.

Sparks flew in her mind as she felt every inch, every wrinkle and vein of his fat, royal fuckmeat spreading her, pushing deeper and deeper into her heated depths. She bit her lip, gasping, arms pulling against the headboard as her spine curled and her hips began to tremble and shake.

"Ahh fuck! Even after all of that prep...your still...wonderfully tight!" The prince moaned from above her, pushing himself in further, scraping and rubbing against places that had never known any touch within the last Guardian of the stoics.

"Oooohhhh! Ba-Big...S-So big inside...Nnnaaaah! Ahhh, oh, oh gods! P-Please, please don't stop this time! Please!" Terra begged, feeling that familiar tension filling up and restoring itself in her tightening, pulsating womb.

The Prince leaned over her, sinking his entire length inside of Terra's quivering pussy, and knew he could not stop now, not even if he wanted to. This was his reward, his prize for his devious acts! Conquest of lands and peoples would come later, tonight he enjoyed his conquest of the princess of the stoics, the mystic bloodline of the Last Guardians! He withdrew his cock, grasping her with heavy hands around her hips, before pushing back in roughly.

"Moan for me you magical little savage! Make those animal noises you fucking love so much!" he groaned, making her twist and blush as Terra unwittingly complied, the air filling up with her sweet sounds of lust, her grunts of need, and sighs of pleasure finally fulfilled.

It was not long before she was driven to her edge again, the prince right on her heels, having been holding himself back as well through her entire punishment, both of them riding up on their zenith one after the other. Terra saw a light bursting in her vision, an eclectic, heated pleasure shooting through her from her overstuffed pussy to the top of her skull. Toes curling, spine arching as her legs crossed behind Prince Thran's back, pulling him further into her, she came, her velvet folds twitching and tightening around the kingly cock they cradled.

And no sooner had she begun her climax, than he began his, arching his back and pressing Terra down against the bed, bringing his face close to her screaming lips, silencing her with a deep, lustful kiss, one hand sliding through the soft white hair of her head, the other gripping her hips and helping to hold his body tight against her as his cock swelled and then spurted load after load of creamy, hot cum deep into her. Terra could feel him twitching, each movement a twinge of hot pleasure, and then, the sudden heat and deep wetness that came with the Prince's release. Her eyes, her whole face, was lost in a deep daze, part of a lust crazed expression devoid of any self awareness or shame.

Pulling away for a moment and looking down upon her, the Prince smiled. She was like a work of art, his art, his greatest accomplishment. His victory was almost complete now. All he needed to do, ultimately, was make her consent upon the altar to their wedding. To make her obedient in a month's time, when it would be do or die. Of course, he mused as he stroked her beautiful, lust drunk face, she knew nothing of these limitations, and that would greatly help him achieve final victory, both over her, and that troublesome, but vital brother of hers.

He thrust into her a few more times, working every last bit of his seed out inside of her receptive folds, before finally withdrawing. Barely conscious and still lost in her afterglow, the insidious prince kissed Terra's cheek, and pulled the soft sheets up over her nude body. Once he was sure she was entirely asleep, he unlocked her hands from their shackles, tucking them in beside her, smiling down at his achievement one last time, before turning and walking from the tower room, locking the door behind him.

They had gotten off to a good start. But Terra's training had only just begun...

Vote For Terra's Future!

Good End Path

1. Narra Notices Something Off About Their Departure.

2. Prince Thran's Elder Brother, Paladin Ravid, Returns from Afar.

Bad End Path

1. Prince Thran decides to involve Soul Binding Sorcery in his next training session.

2. Prince Thran managed to Steal the Heart of the World Gem from Narra.