The Taming of Vanessa

Story Info
White woman underestimates her co-worker.
5k words
13.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story about how a young white racist woman underestimated the power of a fine black cock. After he tricked her in having sex with him she couldn't get enough of his dick. All characters are at least 21 years of age and any connection with anyone in real life is purely coincidental.

*****

Robert Cummings was a handsome young African American man of 26 years of age. A recent college graduate, he was having a very hard time finding a job in his field, but he knew he had to work to pay the bills for his nice apartment where he was living. Thankfully he was hired at a firm in a nearby town and he figured he would keep the job until he found a better one.

He had only been at his new job for several weeks when he accidently bumped into Vanessa Wilson, a gorgeous 5'6" blonde who was the secretary of the company's general manager and the granddaughter of the company's founder. Vanessa was endowed with great looks, great legs, and an ass that was gorgeous, and she was often said to be a clone of a young, pretty Britney Spears, especially with her legs. Vanessa was very beautiful but she was also snotty and racist. Most people at the firm, especially black people, knew to stay away from her.

Robert had heard rumors from co-workers that Vanessa was a vibrant, mouthy woman who had no problem slinging slurs at anyone who crossed her. It wasn't unusual for her to complain to her boss about someone even if she didn't like the way they looked, and depending on her dislike for them and her mood that day, she would get them fired. Robert was told to stay away from her at all costs.

Robert's co-workers warned him to be careful how he talked to her and told him that several black men had their jobs terminated after SHE used the 'n' word against THEM. So when Robert accidently bumped into her she let out a profanity filled backlash that was also filled with 'n' word expletives. He tried to calm the storm by apologizing but she threatened him that her boss WOULD hear about the problem.

"I'm sorry, Ms. Wilson. I didn't see you coming. Please forgive me," he said.

"Peons like you HAVE to be more careful!" she blurted out. "I am going to talk to my boss about this and we'll see how he handles it. There's very little I can do about it now!"

"If you don't tell him at all what's the difference? No harm, no foul, right?" Robert said to her.

"What do you mean, no harm no foul? You touched me, didn't you?" she shouted. "I don't particularly enjoy touching your kind."

"What do you mean, MY kind?" he asked gently.

"You're black, aren't you? THAT'S what the hell I mean, homeboy! I do not like your kind!"

"Isn't there some way I can calm the storm, make it up to you?" Robert said.

"The only way I can see this mess ending right is if I go tell Mr. Bowen. Then we'll see how it turns out."

Damn, he thought to himself, this broad is a real racist! And if I lose this job now I will probably lose my apartment. He tried to talk to her but her mind was set. She was going to talk to her boss knowing full well he would fire Robert. After all she was the apple of her grandfather's eye and what she wanted she usually got.

*****

Robert DID lose his job over something that wasn't even his fault. But the handsome, 6'2" African American quickly found another job nearby with an even better salary. But his thoughts continued to be on Vanessa and how poorly she treated him. He wanted to make her pay for being such an asshole and racist.

*****

About two months later Robert was doing some grocery shopping as he usually did in the supermarket in town. Then something happened that he couldn't believe his eyes! As he was going down an aisle he spotted Vanessa as she just turned the corner headed for another aisle. He left his shopping cart in the middle of the aisle and sneaked around the corner to make sure it was her.

There was no question it was Vanessa, so he quickly left the store and went to his car where he grabbed his hat and his sunglasses and a fake mustache, and after putting them on he returned to continue his shopping. He returned to his cart and walked around to the next aisle. She wasn't in that aisle so he went to the next aisle, where she was busy choosing some food items to place in her cart.

Robert walked right passed her and even though she glanced at him she didn't recognize him at all. So Robert took his time looking at grocery items but stayed close to her. Vanessa was dressed in a lovely red miniskirt and when she knelt down to look at something on the bottom shelf her skirt hiked up almost to her panties. Robert was shown her magnificent thighs and he could swear she was not wearing pantyhose!

Her legs were fantastic! He thought to himself that soon he will have those legs and that white pussy all to himself and he felt his dick getting hard!

When she was through shopping she went to the check out line and placed her items on the conveyor belt. At the same time Robert went to the self-check out line to pay for his items while also keeping his eyes on Vanessa.

She finished checking out before he did, which is exactly what Robert wanted, and as she walked out the door he quickly finished up his own order and followed her at a distance. Robert hurried to unload his items into his car and saw that Vanessa had just begun to put her items in the trunk of her car.

He quickly went over to her car and surprised the crap out of her. "Here, let me help you put your things away," he said.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, BOY?" she said.

"You see what I have here in my hand? You open your big racist mouth and I will stab you sure as hell! Now lock your damn car and put the cart in the slot over there. Then you follow me! Any questions, WHITE BITCH?"

"Are you kidnapping me? I'll call the police and have you locked the fuck up!" she said to him.

"You open your skanky mouth one more time and I will shut you up forever! Do you get what I'm saying?" Robert said as he held his knife to her back.

"Please don't hurt me," she begged. "I'll do whatever you say but please don't hurt me." Vanessa was frightened. She didn't know her assailant and she didn't know why he chose to kidnap her. Her racist, I'm-better-than-you attitude changed because she knew she was in trouble.

"You won't get hurt as long as you listen to me. Understand? I am taking you to my place. I have some business to do with you and you're going to do as I say. Any questions?" Robert said.

"No, no! I'm good. I'll do as you say," she said. She was frightened and with good reason.

He made her go to his car where he quickly tied her hands behind her back with a zip tie and told her to get in. He also reached down and zip tied her ankles so she couldn't run away, 'accidently on purpose' sliding his hand across her sexy thighs. He then locked the door as he quickly went to the driver's side and got in. Vanessa was secured in the car and couldn't escape.

Robert then drove to his condo and electronically opened the garage door and pulled in. His condo had a one car garage under his living quarters that was separated from other garages. So all he had to do is walk right in a door and up a few steps and he was home. It was very convenient for him because no one else could see him when he got home and of course wouldn't be able to see as he took Vanessa into his house.

After parking his car and turning off the engine, he got out and went around to the passenger's side of the vehicle and opened the door for her to get out. As she swung her legs around to exit the vehicle he reached down and with his knife cut the zip tie that secured her ankles. "Here. Get out. We're going to walk right to that door and go into my house. Don't try anything funny. This garage is all secure and you wouldn't be able to get away anyway."

Robert led her straight to the bedroom and told her to lie down, which she did. He then cut the zip tie to free her hands and quickly retied them to the headboard using other plastic zip ties.

With her arms secured to the headposts, he got up on top of her legs and slid her red skirt down past her feet. He was right. She was not wearing any type of hosiery and her legs were as smooth as they were pretty. He next took her panties by the edges and slid them down and off too. Then he got off her and went around and zip tied her ankles to the footboard, securing her in place, legs and arms spread out, and totally at his mercy and nude from the waist down.

"Please don't hurt me," she said to him, ready to cry.

"You still don't know who I am, do you?" he said to her.

Vanessa lay there, studying him, and then said, "I have no idea who you might be." She was fearful of the black man even though he said he wouldn't harm her as long as she did what he told her.

Robert then got off the bed and removed his trousers, leaving only his white shorty underwear on. He then climbed back on the bed and straddled her stomach. He then removed his hat, his sunglasses, and his moustache and said to her, "Do you recognize me now?"

She stared at him again and could not figure out who this black man was. "I'm sorry, but should I know you?"

"Let me jog your memory. A few months ago I was working at your grandpop's firm where you work and you accidently bumped into me. You made such a big stink about it, blaming me for everything because I am black, and you even got me fired even though it wasn't my fault. I have a lot of bills to pay to live here and losing that job was kind of hard on me. I found a new job but there are some things that are hard to forget. You showed me that you're a no good racist bitch and I'm going to get even with you even if I have to really fuck you up."

"Oh, my, I am so sorry! I HAVE been a bitch and I'm really trying to change. Honest! Please let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone. Please?"

"I don't plan to hurt you but I will show you how wrong you have been. I know you're racist and that's too bad. Just because a black person has more melanin

than you, giving them darker skin, how does that make them bad people? Look at you! You're a whitey with hardly any melanin at all and look how much of a miserable prick you are! You didn't even know me and you got me fired just because of my skin color! Now that sucks!"

Robert then took off his underwear and out popped his big 7" soft dick. Vanessa stared at it and he wasn't sure if it frightened her or if she was in awe of his monster cock. It didn't matter to him because he was about to fuck her brains out!

"Have you ever had a good, stiff, black cock? Well, you're about to! And when I get done with you you'll be begging for more."

First he bent down and kissed her right on her lips. She at first tried to resist but soon gave in to him when she realized how soft his lips were. "Whew, you have soft lips," she said as she began to perhaps realize that maybe he wasn't so bad at all despite him being black. Besides, she thought, who's going to ever know?

Robert then gently rubbed her pussy until he could feel her getting moist. Vanessa was no virgin but she had never had any contact with a dick as big as his. His cock had become fully erect and grown to an enormous nine inches! She was kind of scared of that huge rod but she also was becoming excited.

Robert continued rubbing her pussy for a few moments with the head of his snake then gently guided it into her cunt with his right hand. Vanessa let out a loud moan as the monster cock entered her. As he began to pump it in and out of her she started to moan out loud. In only about a minute she orgasmed and she was hoping he would continue giving her his cock. Robert wasn't nearly done and before he exploded into her she came three more times. She was exhausted! She had never felt anything so wonderful in her life! She didn't want him to stop already but couldn't do anything about it since she was tied up.

Robert slid his dick out from her wet pussy and moved up on her chest. He then held his semi-flaccid cock to her mouth where he rubbed the tip of it along her lips, then told her to lick it to get the rest of his cum that was on it. "Mmmm, that's delicious," she said softly.as she gladly did what he said.

"It's only Saturday afternoon. You have at least another day being my sex slave. And I will keep you tied until I KNOW you have changed. Besides, I really enjoy fucking you."

"But what about the groceries in my car?" she said.

Looking down at her and totally in control, he said, "Are there any perishables, you know, like ice cream or milk?"

"Yes, I have two cartons of ice cream and a gallon of milk."

"Oh, well," he said. "I guess you lost that stuff." He then bent over and kissed her softly on her lips. Vanessa returned the kiss because she was falling head over heels for him. Never had she felt anything so wonderful before!

"You know, Robert, you came inside me. Would you please untie me so I can go clean this up? What if I get pregnant?" she asked.

"If you get pregnant I guess you'll have a baby, right?"

"And you'll be the father, right?" she replied. "But what then?"

"What then?" he said as got off her and lay down next to her. "I don't know, what then?"

"You wouldn't want your child to be raised up alone, without a father, would you?"

As he lay next to her, softly rubbing her pretty legs, he said to her, "What are you getting at?"

"Well, if I'm going to have YOUR baby wouldn't you want to be around helping to raise it?"

"Of COURSE I'll be around. I'll make sure he or she would be taken care of. But what are YOU suggesting, that we get MARRIED?"

"It's crossed my mind after seeing your hidden talents. Robert, I am going to change my ways, my attitude, toward black people. I cannot tell you how sorry I am about how I treated you," she replied. She had a glistening in her eyes that suggested that she was really turned on by this man, and her voice became soft as though she had become submissive to him. "I am so sorry! You seem like a very nice man. In essence you raped me and I really don't blame you for how I treated you, but you didn't beat me up or anything and I really appreciate that. I dated white guys who weren't so kind to me. All they wanted was a piece of ass. I didn't see that in you."

As he continued rubbing her soft, supple thighs and gently rubbed her fine pussy, his cock started to harden up again. He reached over and softly, passionately kissed her on the lips again. Before too long his cock was at full mast and he asked her, "Are you ready for another round? But this time I'm going to make love to you instead of pounding you like I did before. You think you can handle it? And by the way, no, I'm not going to untie you."

"Robert, you're in control. Do it as you please. I'm yours and I hope for a long time. Your dick is the best I've ever had. I don't want to lose you even if we don't get married." That only caused him to kiss her harder, working his tongue in her mouth and all around. She responded by her cunt getting very wet as she wanted his dick again.

Robert got up from the bed and untied her ankles from the foot posts. He then moved around to the side of the bed, still holding one of her ankles, and pushed her foot above her head and retied it to the headboard. He then went to the other side and did the same with the other ankle and tied that one to the headboard, too. Vanessa was lying on her back on the bed with her arms spread out and tied and with her legs tied and hanging above her body. That made her gorgeous bare ass and her pussy immovable and wide open for Robert to stick his erect cock in.

When he climbed up on the bed and slid his huge dick into her cunt she thought she was going to faint! He also wrapped a piece of duct tape around her head and over her mouth so she couldn't scream. Then he began to slide his nine inch cock in and out, in and out, and she was delirious! It felt so good to her that she wanted to scream but she couldn't. It felt so good to her in her pussy that she wanted to reach up and hug Robert as hard as she could but she couldn't.

The way he had her tied up where her snatch was right out in the open for him to do as he pleased was a huge turn on for her. She had resigned herself to the fact that he was in complete control and she LOVED it!

Robert, on the other hand, was really enjoying it too. The tip of his huge cock was feeling like it never had before. He wanted to cum but something was holding it back, at least at first. The explosive feeling he was expecting was right at the tip of his cock but just wouldn't go further, and when he finally did shoot his seed in her it felt so damn good that he could hardly stand it. And also as he shot his seed in her it was too much for her and they both came together. It was perhaps the best screw job he EVER had. He loved being able to hold her thighs as he screwed her and then for her to have such a fine pussy it was almost too much for him. It was unbelievable!

After it was finished Robert untied her feet and gently laid her legs down on the bed. He then slid up next to her and bent over and kissed her very passionately, more so than the first time. "Vanessa, that was the best screw I EVER had. I wish I could trust you to untie you."

"Robert," she said as she lay there still tied up, "I really mean it when I tell you I am a changed woman. I would never tell ANYONE what you just did. Scout's honor," she said sheepishly.

"Scout's HONOR?!" he replied with a big smile. "Where did you come up with that one?"

"From the movie, 'Hoosiers' " she said, and they both laughed at each other.

"Robert, I am as serious as a heart attack. I am changing my ways. I am looking at a person from now on for who they are and not for the color of their skin. Would you please untie me? I really have to go!"

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To the bathroom! I REALLY have to go!"

So he untied her and she quickly went to bathroom to do her business. When she returned Robert had put on his underwear and some shorts and was sitting on the edge of the bed. Vanessa had put her panties back on and came over and sat down next to him.

Robert put his one hand on her thigh and gently rubbed it. "Vanessa, I think we should talk. I really hope you're serious about changing your ways. There is no place in society for racists. I think without that attitude you're a really fine woman, even without the great sex. I sense a different attitude from you just from this time we've had together. And with that last episode we just did! I have never felt anything so good and that's because of your hot pussy. I would like to start dating you."

She jumped onto his lap, still nude, and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him for dear life. She then planted a huge wet kiss on his lips. "Robert, I would LOVE to be your girlfriend! I can hardly wait to get to work tomorrow and share the great news!"

"I was raised in a home where if someone started dating it was to see if they were compatible to someday get married. So be prepared," he said with a sly grin on his face.

"Oh, Robert, are you asking me to MARRY you?"

"Well, not yet. That's why we're going to date first," he said.

"You know, my man, you kidnapped me and brought me to your home and I was scared. I could hardly believe a black man was touching me. I really had no desire in any way to be associated with a black person. But when you tied me to your bed and slid that wonderful cock of yours inside me, I was hooked. If we don't wind up getting married I am going to be the unhappiest woman of all time. But if you do become my husband you will never regret it. That's a promise," she said to him. "And it's not all because of your talented cock. You have shown yourself to be a very nice person."

"Thank you, honey. You have become a very nice person too. And when I saw you kneeling down in that grocery aisle, with your skirt hiked way up where I could actually see your panties, my dick began to get hard when I saw those gorgeous thighs of yours. Even though I knew I was about to kidnap you and fuck you silly, I couldn't wait to touch your fine smooth legs."

12