The Taming of Vanessa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's all you want me for, my LEGS?!" she exclaimed.

"No, not exactly! You're going to have my baby ALSO, right?"

"Yes, we are." she said. "Robert, I would like if you came back to work tomorrow."

"But I don't work there anymore, remember?" he said.

"If you come in tomorrow I promise I will get you your job back. It hasn't been filled yet."

"I'm making more money at my job now," he replied.

"If you come back I am sure I can get your salary to be almost twice what you're making now. I am sure I can get you a better job than you had when you were here before. There's an opening for a management position in another department. I KNOW Mr. Bowen would let you have it if I suggested it to him. Besides, we would be working near each other. What do you say?" she said to him.

"That's a hard thing to turn down. I will put in my notice and start back with your firm next Monday. How's that?" he said.

"Oh, Robert, I LOVE you so much!" she said as she climbed up on his lap. "I am ready for another round if you are."

"Woman, you are something else! IF I'm ready? You see my Johnson is already awake. So let's get it on!"

*****

Robert and Vanessa continued with their mind-blowing sex and just several weeks later they were married. Robert's new position at work was better than he thought

it would be, and he even took over the supervision of Vanessa's replacement while she was out on maternity leave. Almost as soon as she returned to work she got pregnant again.

*****

Six years later she and he were still in love with each other. Their family had grown by then to four kids altogether and Vanessa had to quit her job to take care of them and Robert. She had her tubes tied instead of him having a vasectomy because, as he put it, he might need that cock of his again someday. And since she had become his sex slave she just agreed to it!

Vanessa had also become Robert's own personal cocksucker. Even though she absolutely LOVED when he fucked her, she also could never get enough of his cock when she sucked him off. One of her most favorite times with him was when he tied her up on the bed, spread eagle on her back, and with a couple pillows under her head. That way Robert could slide his monster dick in her mouth where she couldn't move an inch while he fucked her face. When he exploded in her mouth she HAD to swallow it all because he wouldn't let her loose until she did.

He usually then just left her tied to the bed as he lay down beside her and rubbed her wet, hot pussy until she was ready to explode herself. And just as he sensed she was about to cum he pulled his hand away and wouldn't let her finish. It was SOOO frustrating for her but also a HUGE turn on, knowing that her African American husband had total control of her.

At their wedding Vanessa met Robert's younger sister. She was drop dead gorgeous with perhaps the prettiest face Vanessa had ever seen. Candace was also built even better than models or celebrities. She stood about 5'9" and Vanessa sneaked a peek at her often whenever she could.

One morning while Robert was at work Candy came to their home and knocked on the door. "Hi, Vanessa, is my brother home?"

That's strange, Vanessa thought, since she should KNOW he's at work. "No, he's not here. He won't be home until about 5. But you can come in if you'd like."

"Well, I can only stay a minute or so. I have a hair appointment in about an hour. Thanks."

The two women went to the living room and sat down on the sofa to chat. Vanessa thought it unusual that her sister-in-law sat next to her instead of sitting on the chair but she didn't say anything. "Is there something I can help you with, Candace? Or did you want to call Robert?"

"No. I just wanted to ask him something. It can wait. Thanks anyway," Candy said as she reached over and put her hand around Vanessa's wrist. That immediately started to get Vanessa's pussy moist as she was awed by the black woman.

"What are you doing," Vanessa whispered.

"Just touching you. You can stop me anytime," she said.

Vanessa felt herself getting a bit warm and then said to her, "Why would I want you to stop? Candace, you're perhaps the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on."

"Please call me Candy. You will find out shortly that I am sweeter than candy." She then reached over and put her one hand behind Vanessa's head and drew her near and kissed her softly. Vanessa returned the kiss and by that time was very hot. "Vanessa, I want you to get on your knees," she added as she hiked up her sundress to show her magnificent thighs and her sweet pussy. She wasn't wearing panties. Vanessa obeyed her.

Softly Candy said to her, "Now start licking my pussy. I want to cum." And she put both hands behind her head and held her in.

As Vanessa started licking she could hardly believe how moist Candy was. She also was amazed at how Candy's cunt was so soft and how the aroma was so pleasing. Candy just sat on that couch and guided her friend as she ate her out. Vanessa did such a great job that it only took a few minutes and Candy exploded in orgasm.

Candy then said to her as she got up, "I can still make my hair appointment. I must go. But we WILL do this again sometime." And she reached down and kissed Vanessa, who was still on her knees on the floor and was stunned that she left her in that condition.

After Candy left Vanessa HAD to go lie down on the bed. She masturbated several times with Candy's image of her very beautiful brown face and her luscious thighs and sweet pussy fresh in her mind. If she was ever racist before she sure wasn't anymore!

It wasn't the last time the two got together. It was usually Vanessa who initiated their sexual trysts. She was just so happy that she had such a fine cock of Robert's and now also a very sweet pussy of Candy's.

The end.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Honey Scores with The New Signing Niave housewife gets surprised from a young black footballer.in Interracial Love
Couch to Nine Inches A married woman gives in to lust while on a run.in Interracial Love
Amy’s Becomes Black Owned Cute teen girlfriend descends into black cock addiction.in Interracial Love
Nikki Kim: A Secret Between Sisters Young Asian MILF sees her sister’s dark side up close.in Interracial Love
More Stories