The Taming of Zar'ahk Pt. 02: Tessyn

Story Info
Zar'ahk and Dinae's relationship grows and a friend joins in.
5.2k words
4.65
4.2k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinae spent the next couple of weeks visiting Zar'ahk almost every day while he recovered. She took him food and medicine, and an insatiable appetite for sex. When they weren't together, she was distracted by thoughts of him inside her. She had grown used to his size, still feeling some discomfort, but the pain was replaced with a pleasure she had become addicted to.

Mating wasn't the only thing they did when they were together. They began to learn each other's languages to the point that they could communicate in a sort of hybrid dialect that grew daily. They learned a lot about each other and their cultures. She was intrigued to learn that orc warriors often had more than one wife, though Zar'ahk had only one. Her people tended to stick with one lover throughout their lives, even if they never married. They discussed the conflict between his people and hers, and found each other's perspective more complicated than they initially believed. They talked about when he would return to his own people and he said he was still healing and it would be dangerous to try to escape her land in his condition. Neither of them believed his excuse.

One warm, sunny morning Dinae was on her way out of the village with a basket of food when Tessyn caught up with her. "You off to visit him again?"

"Yes, Tessyn. He is still healing."

Dinae tried to focus on the road ahead, hoping Tessyn would get the hint and go back to whatever she was doing before.

"You visit him a lot."

"He eats a lot," Dinae lifted the basket for her to see.

"Can I come along this time?"

"Tessyn, that's not a good idea. He's...," Dinae couldn't think of a good excuse, wracking her brain for something Tessyn might believe. "He trusts me but he's nervous about others finding him. You might scare him off."

The excuse was lame. They both knew it, but Tessyn caught on to something else. She was cleverer than she seemed sometimes.

"You've talked to him? You understand each other?"

"Well, yes, we can understand each other a little."

"What's he like," Tessyn wasn't giving up, following Dinae to the edge of the village. "It would be fascinating to talk to him I would think. Are you blushing?"

Dinae was doing her best not to look at Tessyn. Talking about Zar'ahk made it impossible to keep him, and thoughts of their time together, out of her mind. She was trying to hide those thoughts, but her body refused to cooperate.

"You are! Dinae, what happened out there? Did he do something to you? Is he forcing you to meet him? We should tell someone..."

"Tessyn, stop," Dinae set the basket down and pulled her friend close.

"It's not like that. He isn't forcing me. I want to see him." She looked into Tessyn's eyes, hoping her friend would take the hint and not force her to elaborate. After a moment it all seemed to become clear to Tessyn. She blushed as well and a little knowing smile lifted her lips.

"What's it like?"

Dinae blushed harder and leaned in close to her friend's ear. "It's amazing. Now go back before someone sees us. I have to go."

Tessyn watched her friend pick up the basket and disappear into the trees. The blond elf stood there a moment battling curiosity and loyalty in her mind. She loved Dinae, she was her best friend besides Aasha. She should do what her friend asked and go back to her chores, but she desperately wanted to know more about what was happening between Dinae and the orc. She felt a flutter in her stomach at the thought of it. She'd never been with a man, though she and her friends had experimented together in the past. She was the last of her trio of friends who was still a virgin and she was wildly curious about the process.

With her mind made up, she took a step into the woods, and then another. She let Dinae get a good head start before picking up the pace a bit and following. She took extra care to move quietly, taking her time so that her friend wouldn't hear her.

After the long hike through the woods, Dinae found Zar'ahk doing some stretches just outside the cave. He was wearing a pair of leather pants and fur boots that she had obtained for him and altered. His torso was bare, and shining with sweat from his exercise. His wounds were still pink and tender but had been healing nicely. He'd started exercising to get his strength back after his weeks of recovery in the cave. Dinae watched for a few minutes, taking in the sight of him.

"You can come out little elf, I smelled you when you arrived," Zar'ahk said with a smile, not looking up from his workout.

Dinae giggled and stepped into the clearing, setting the basket down near the cave entrance. "I brought food."

"Meat?"

"Some. You know we don't often take animals for food. It's too precious to sneak out much."

"I should hunt, I need meat to regain my strength."

"It's too dangerous," she reminded him. "If you are found out, the patrols won't hesitate to kill you."

"You're right," he stood up and approached her. "Of course, I know that. I can't stay here forever though. Someone will discover this place eventually. You should leave with me."

"You know I can't," Dinae protested. She didn't want him to leave, and she was afraid to leave her people. The world beyond their wood was not kind to elves, and he talked of going back to his tribe. They surely wouldn't welcome her.

"I can protect you," he said in a tone like they'd had this discussion before. "No one will challenge me if I claim you as mine."

"Claim me?" Dinae smiled at him slyly.

"Yes," he moved closer, inhaling deeply of her scent and reaching to cup her ass in his large hand. "Claim you, make you mine for good."

"You have claimed me," she said in a whisper, her body pressing into his. "I am yours, but you may need to remind me."

Her own senses were filled with the smell of him, his sweat and leather. His scent that was different from that of her own people, but not bad. It was a scent that touched something primal inside her. She felt him breathing against her like a smith's bellows. His skin was hot to the touch, and the cool air under the trees made her shiver. She settled into his embrace and kissed his chest. Her lips worked their way across his thick muscles, leaving the taste of salt in her mouth. She found a taught nipple and sucked it into her mouth. She felt his fingers weave into her hair and she bit down hard, but not enough to break the skin. She felt him growl deep in his chest and his fingers tightened on her ass and in her hair.

The sharp pain of her teeth on his flesh lit a fire in him. He growled deep in his chest and squeezed her ass and pulled her close. Blood rushed to his groin with a sound in his head like crashing waves and staccato thumping in his chest. He felt her hands pulling at the leather thongs holding his pants up.

Their movements became desperate as if their own clothes were attempting to drown them in a sea of longing. He pulled at her tunic, while she fought to untie his pants. He kicked at his boots to free his legs while she tore at her undergarments. All the while they were seeking each other's lips, touching each other's skin in a need to always be connected. It was as if they would fall into a void if they let go, if they weren't in contact with the other. Finally, separated by nothing but air they came together with the fury of the sea meeting the shore.

Zar'ahk lay Dinae down in the soft moss of the clearing and she wrapped her legs around his hips. The heat of him was still surprising to her, like a furnace burned within and engulfed her whenever he was near. He felt the softness of her skin against his, her light kisses on his chin and neck and delicate hands clutching at his hair. So different, yet so fitting as their bodies settled to the ground. His cock lined up with the damp flower of her womanhood but he held back. He wanted to feel that anticipation as his sensitive head brushed the soft folds of her pussy. He wanted her to feel the longing of the wait, unknowing when he would take the plunge into her warm depths.

Their lips met. His rough with tusk and scar, hers soft as the petals of a lily, but both meant for the other like the sun and moon. Different but paired, and each less without the other. Her hips rose to meet him, and he gave in just a little. Her kisses became more furious and her legs pulled at him. He smiled, his mouth pressed to hers and their tongues dancing, and gave her a little more. She cried out, muffled by the junction of their passion and he growled low as he gave her all that she sought. He took his time though, and her moan of pleasure and relief was long and drawn out like the wind in winter. Finally, embedded deep within, he gently rocked into her, allowing the tip of his cock to brush the regions of her body that felt both pleasure and pain. The top of his thick shaft pressed against the ridge of sensitive flesh just inside her pussy. The pressure against her clit drove lightning deep into her core with each rocking motion of her lover.

A short distance away Tessyn watched in growing fascination as her long-time friend gave her body to a creature who they were told was the enemy. She watched their playful banter, and the tenderness with which the orc took her best friend. Her own body responded to the sight of Dinae and the orc naked. Her stomach tossed, like a flock of birds lifted from deep down and flew through her. She shivered, and felt her underclothes dampen with her body's anticipation of what it thought was coming next. A hand raised to her mouth in surprise, to stifle a gasp, found its way to her breast while she watched the two settle onto the ground. The tableau before her should have horrified her, but it had quite the opposite effect. She couldn't look away. She even moved to better see when the orc took his time entering her best friend. The size of him was terrifying, and intriguing. His cock was so large, she couldn't imagine it fitting in Dinae's pussy. But fit it did, and Tessyn imagined she could feel it too. Without even realizing what she was doing, she had a hand under her tunic. While she squeezed her breast, and rubbed at her nipple, her other hand slipped between the folds of her pussy and found the bud of her pleasure.

Zar'ahk was in the only place he wanted to be at that moment. Deeply embedded in the warm folds of the elven woman, clutched in her arms, and pressed against the softness of her. But, there was something else, something on the wind that distracted him.

"I think we have company," he whispered to Dinae as he drove his cock deep into her.

"Hmm?" Dinae was paying attention to only one sensation, and was lost in the experience of that.

"Someone is watching," Zar'ahk said in her ear, then kissed it. "And enjoying what they are seeing."

His sensitive nose had detected Tessyn soon after she became aroused at the sight before her. He didn't know who it was, but since they weren't being attacked, he could only guess it was an elf who knew Dinae. Maybe one of the others who had first found him. Dinae was coming around slowly, though Zar'ahk continued to glide in and out of her which didn't help her concentration. She casually looked around the clearing. Tessyn was well hidden, but her own arousal and desire had caused her to become reckless. Dinae could see her leaning against a tree, almost obscured by the brush nearby. Dinae could see her friend holding her breast, now exposed, and pulling desperately at her nipple while her other arm moved rhythmically below her tunic. Tessyn, who had been focused on the point where orc and elf were joined, locked eyes with her friend in a brief moment of panic.

"Tessyn!" Dinae called out when her friend looked like she was about to bolt. She couldn't let Tessyn run back to the village without talking to her first. She gently pushed Zar'ahk off and they both stood. She approached the blonde elf while Zar'ahk held back.

"I just...I wanted to know," Tessyn tried to explain. "I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking."

Dinae reached her friend and lifted her hand to brush away a tear that was gliding down Tessyn's soft cheek. "It's all right. I just need to be certain you can keep this a secret."

"Of course, I would never," Tessyn's blue eyes held her friend's and Dinae saw the love they had shared since childhood. Their friendship was more binding than a marriage, and their love cemented by that bond.

Dinae nodded and smiled, kissing Tessyn tenderly. Her lips felt so unlike Zar's, and the memory of him recently inside her combined with that to strengthen her aching need. She pulled back and when Tessyn opened her eyes they shifted to look at Zar'ahk. Dinae turned as well and smiled again. He stood in the sun filtering through the trees, his muscled physique glistening with the sweat of his workout and their lovemaking. His phallus was still erect and twitching in rhythm with his heartbeat. A wild thought, fueled by her own passionate hunger, flashed through Dinae's mind.

"Do you want to know what it's like?" She whispered.

Tessyn looked back at her friend. She couldn't be serious. The mischievous smile, and sparkle in Dinae's eyes told her she was completely serious. Tessyn had seen that look before, and it always meant they were about to spend the night exploring each other's bodies. Tessyn was a virgin in the sense that she'd never been with a man, but she and Dinae had explored the boundaries of their friendship and their bodies many times. Tessyn couldn't answer, anticipation causing her throat to close up and a shiver traveled down her spine. She just nodded.

Dinae took her friend's hand and led her back to Zar'ahk. At first, he was confused as he watched the two approach. Dinae had a smile like she was about to cause some trouble, and Tessyn looked scared, or nervous. He tilted his head to the side, trying to fathom what the two elven women were up to. Tessyn stared at his cock like it was both fascinating and terrifying, and Dinae held his eyes where he saw the flames of her passion burning like a bonfire. His body responded and his cock became almost painfully engorged.

"Zar, this is Tessyn. She is one of my best friends and I trust her," Dinae said when they stood together before him. She raised her free hand to his bare chest and smiled. "She is curious about what we have been doing out here."

Zar'ahk nodded and looked to Tessyn. "Tessyn," he sounded her name out in his deep baritone growl.

Dinae raised her other hand along with Tessyn's and placed in on his chest, spreading her friend's fingers over his hot skin. "She has never been with a man."

Zar'ahk looked between the two in wonder. Was Dinae offering her virgin friend to him? She had spoken of how her people tended to be monogamous, a concept that was foreign to him and his people. Yet, here she was presenting her best friend as if giving him a gift. And a gift she was. Where Dinae was slender and athletic, Tessyn was softer and full of figure. Dinae had small, pert breasts and a narrow waist while her friend's breasts were much larger. Tessyn's waist, while not fat, was thicker and her hips flared out over her voluptuous thighs. She looked at Zar'ahk through blonde curls, her blue eyes apprehensive but full of curiosity and desire. Dinae's hand had left Tessyn's, which explored his chest on its own now.

"Are you certain?" He asked. It was not normally in his peoples' nature to ask, but his time with Dinae had changed him somewhat. At least in regards to her, and now her friend. They both nodded.

"Zar, lie down. We'll let Tessyn be in control."

He did as she asked, laying down in the moss and watching the two elven women standing above him. Dinae untied the laces of Tessyn's tunic and pulled it over her head, exposing the blonde's pendulous breasts to his hungry gaze. He saw the soft white skin, like sweet cream, capped with wide pink nipples before she raised her hands to cover them. A deep blushed rose to her cheeks but she held Zar'ahk's eyes while Dinae removed her friend's undergarments, leaving her as naked as they were.

Dinae could barely contain her lust. Her entire body was tense with anticipation and desire. Seeing her friend and her lover both naked, knowing what they were about to do, seemed almost more than she could bear. She stepped close behind Tessyn and wrapped her arms around her friend.

Kissing Tessyn's neck, she whispered, "Are you ready?"

Tessyn just nodded, still looking down at the orc. She was ready, but she was scared. She'd heard it hurt the first time and that was with an elf. The orc's dick was larger than any elf she'd heard described. Was it even possible to fit him inside her? Dinae had done it, but Dinae wasn't a virgin. Her mind was full of worry, but her body had no doubts. She felt the breeze blow across her exposed pussy. Her lips were soaked and hot which caused the little hairs all over her to stand up at the cool wind against them. Her nipples under her hands were tightening and becoming hard, which only heightened the sensations her body was going through.

Dinae kissed Tessyn's neck again and placed her hands on her friend's wide hips. She guided Tessyn to step over Zar's prone form and straddle him. With gentle pressure she lowered the blonde elf, while kneeling astride Zar's legs behind her. She reached under her friend, exploring Tessyn's damp pussy with her fingers. She spread the juices she found there through the folds of the blonde's pussy to help prepare her. Dinae dipped her fingers into her friend's hot vagina. When she pulled them out she found Zar's cock standing up under her friend and used her fingers to lubricate his thick head.

Tessyn moaned at her friend's attention. She could feel the heat of the orc under her. His muscled thighs between her own, and the rigid shaft she knew stood up beneath her made this all so very real. She had a moment of panic and looked around like a rabbit caught in a trap. She felt the orc's rough hand take hold of one of her own. She looked down again, seeing his eyes and letting him pull her hand away from her breast. His eyes were not the eyes of a savage as she had always heard about his people. She saw concern there, a caring she did not expect. In that moment her mind was made up, and she let her body's desire take over fully.

Zar'ahk didn't understand the feelings he was having with Tessyn. Where Dinae was assertive and confident, this one was shy and innocent. He wanted to be gentle with her, which was a strange feeling for him. When she looked scared, he was willing to call it all off if she had not looked at him the way she did. When he took her hand her eyes flashed in fear for a moment, but soon calmed. She looked into his eyes and finally nodded slightly. He felt her hand relax in his own, and her other hand drop to his chest. Dinae had been stroking his cock and spreading Tessyn's lubrication over his thick shaft. He saw Tessyn's eyes widen at the same time he felt the head of his phallus dragged through the blonde elf's folds by Dinae's gentle hand.

Tessyn was in a state of ecstatic bliss. Her fiend's fingers held her pussy lips open and her other hand was guiding the head of the orc's cock between them. Each time she reached Tessyn's clitoris, the rough head of Zar'ahk's cock dragged across the little bud that was quickly filling with blood and becoming hyper sensitive. The heat of the orc's body below, and Dinae's body behind had her gasping for breath and brought beads of sweat rolling down her skin. She could feel everything. The orc's skin beneath her hand, Dinae's taught nipples on her back, fingers and cock and the lips on her neck all fired her nerves in a cacophony of desire.

"Whenever you're ready," Dinae said, the movement of her hand stopped and Zar'ahk's cock head was positioned at her opening. It felt so much larger than it had looked pressed against her virgin pussy.

12