The Taming of Zar'ahk Pt. 02: Tessyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessyn bit down on one last moment of panic, and bit her lip at the same time. She pressed her hips down, feeling the foreign member start to invade her nethers. A groan escaped her from deep in her chest and pain began to grow as her pussy stretched to accommodate. With the pain and discomfort she also felt a conflicting desire to stop and to take more. She felt like she was starting to tear apart while beneath it all she felt a pleasure like she'd never experienced. It was that pleasure she focused on. That was her goal, what she sought more than anything.

Zar'ahk felt her stop and he squeezed her hand. He hoped she took that as his understanding that she needed to take her time, or even stop. Their eyes met and he saw the pain in them. Something else was there too. A look like someone going into battle, knowing it might be their last, but determined to fight it. She squeezed his hand in return and he felt her push back harder against him until he felt his head pop into her. She stopped again, gasping and taking deep breaths but keeping her eyes on his. He reached up to brush his rough thumb across her perky nipple which elicited another sharp intake of breath.

Dinae kept the fingers of one hand between Tessyn's lips, gently rubbing circles around her friend's engorged clit. She was fascinated by the feeling of Zar's cock sliding slowly into Tessyn's body. Her other hand reached up to cup and fondle the other large breast that swayed over Zar. She had always loved the feeling of the blonde elf's tits, how her nipples reached to being touched and bitten, and how soft her skin was. She felt her friend tensing up so held her close, kissing up and down the back of her neck.

Tessyn was in wonder at the experience of it all. She could feel her orgasm building already but she wasn't ready. She wanted to feel more. She rocked back again, but encountered resistance. She cried out in frustration and pushed harder. The pain heightened and she felt Dinae hold her close while Zar squeezed her hand. With a sharp pain she felt something release and the orc's cock plunged deep into her. She cried out and heard Zar'ahk grunt in pleasure beneath her. The pain almost overwhelmed the pleasure so she rested that way for several minutes, gasping for air. She felt the thick cock twitching inside her and her own pussy responded with involuntary muscle spasms. When the pain seemed to fade, she moved hesitantly. She slowly raised up, feeling the veins of his cock and ridge of his head moving inside her. Just before it felt like he would slip out of her, she pushed back again, taking more of Zar into her body.

Zar'ahk felt the resistance of her maidenhead and resisted the urge to thrust up into her and break that barrier. Tessyn was in control and he let her continue in her own time. Her nails bit into his chest and he felt the pressure down on his cock as she rocked back. He felt the release and half his shaft was engulfed in her pussy in an instant. She was so tight and the heat of her was intense. The feeling of sinking into her was indescribable. He smelled the coppery tang of blood mixed with the scent of the two women's arousal, sweat, and the mossy ground beneath them all. The smell of blood touched a primal part of him that he had to fight down but his claws still extended. He pierced the flesh of her breast, drawing light drops of blood that stood out like tiny rubies against her pale flesh. He again fought the urge to drive his cock as deep as he was able and then she moved. He groaned when he felt the agonizing slowness of her movements.

Tessyn didn't even feel his claws, she was so focused on the junction of their bodies and the need to reach that climax just out of reach. She leaned back into Dinae's arms and picked up the pace of her hips. Her friend's nipples scraped along her back as she moved and the butterfly kisses on her neck continued. With each thrust she took more of Zar into her but she needed more. Just when she thought she had reached the end of her endurance and taken as much of him as possible, she sank down a little more. It was several moments before she realized she was now taking all of him, her own pubic bone resting on his with each thrust. When she did realize she stopped with him deep within and just rocked gently forward and back. Her motion ground her clit against his skin and the head of his cock rubbed deeply in a place no elf would have been able to reach.

Dinae felt her friend's desperate drive toward the end. She had removed her hand when Tessyn's pussy finally met the base of Zar's cock and she just held her friend tight. Her own need had been rising and she found her pleasure against Zar's muscled thigh. Her own pace increased when she sensed her lovers getting closer to release. She wanted to share that blissful experience with them.

Zar'ahk knew he wouldn't last long, especially with this new sensation of her rocking her hips against him. It was like being trapped and teased with an intense pleasure delivered in small amounts. He couldn't move enough to thrust his hips up, but he was fully in her and didn't need to. He was so close, and he knew she was too. He grunted with each movement of her hips. She gasped and cried out in time with him. They were moving quicker, each driving toward that final release they knew was so close. His hands were on her hips, pulling furiously at her. Her nails dug into the flesh of his chest to keep herself from collapsing. Dinae still worked one of Tessyn's distended nipples in her fingers, but had her other hand buried in her own pussy. All three of them were breathing heavily, gasping, crying, and groaning without regard to being heard. Their passion took precedent over anything else. Their need was the only thing that mattered, and they needed release.

Zar'ahk came first, pumping load after load of hot cum deep into Tessyn's pussy. The feeling of his swelling cock and hot warmth filling her set off her own orgasm. She'd had them before but they had always been at her own hand, or that of one of her girlfriends. The intensity of this one was overwhelming. Her breath caught in her throat and all she heard was blood rushing in her ears. Her body spasmed uncontrollably and her pussy clamped down on the thick cock inside like she needed to keep him there forever. Behind her, Dinae had her face pressed against Tessyn's sweaty back. Little gasps were escaping her throat and she was holding tight to Tessyn's nipple like it was keeping her from falling off a cliff.

Finally spent, they all collapsed. Tessyn fell into Zar'ahk's arms, still holding his cock inside her, she wasn't ready to break that connection. Dinae rolled to the side, and nestled up against the two of them and rested her head on Zar's arm. He pulled her into the embrace where the three of them lay in a blissful, sweaty pile. Each was breathing heavily, and occasionally gasped or groaned at an aftershock of motion or muscle spasm. Tessyn was sore but she liked the feeling. Like a warrior who'd earned a wound in battle, she reveled in that feeling. She'd likely never feel that way again and she didn't want it to end.

Zar'ahk felt at peace, tired, and relaxed. His fingers traced along Tessyn's back, causing her to shiver and giggle. His other hand ran fingers through Dinae's red curls. He was flooded with new feelings for both the women in his arms. He could not, would not leave them behind when he inevitably returned to his people. He had to find a way to take them with him, though once they reached his tribe, he knew things would become complicated.

Dinae smiled at the sight of Tessyn's face resting on Zar's chest. Every emotion a woman could feel was passing through her it seemed. She was happy for her friend, and happy for her lover. Her lovers, she corrected herself. Something told her that the events of that day would forever change all their lives. Whatever happened next, she wanted them to remain together like this. She drifted off to sleep watching her friend stare into the space between them with that look of wonder in her eyes.

Tessyn felt Zar soften inside her and finally slip out. There was a bit of relief, but also disappointment that the feeling was over. She was sore. She knew she would be for some time, but she wanted it all again. Soon she heard Dinae's even breathing next to her and saw her friend's eyes closed in sleep. Zar'ahk followed soon after. His chest rose and fell in even deep breaths. Tessyn listened to him breathe for a time with her ear pressed to his chest. His heartbeat was so loud. Eventually she slipped off of him to his other side, and rested opposite Dinae. She felt safe and at peace. Something she never thought she'd feel in the presence of an enemy of her people. Was that what love felt like? Surely, she didn't feel that already? Not for an orc. Did she? When sleep finally took her she slept more deeply than she had in a long time.

12