The Tape Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now do a good job!" Ashley exclaimed as she handed Mike the bottle of oil.

Mike took the oil and again straddle Anna. He knelt with one knee on either side of Anna's ass. He held his weight off of her as he took the bottle of oil and applied a line down the length of Anna's spine. Mike began to massage up and down her spine, focusing on the tight spots in the middle of her back. As he worked her he could feel Anna become more relaxed. Mike worked deeper into her and as he did Anna let out a moan.

"Mike you really do give good back rubs."

Ashley chimed in "See Anna, the problem in your relationships is you're just not training your men right."

Mike was becoming to involved in sexual euphoria to even notice what Ashley had just revealed.

"A man will do anything if you keep him horny enough." Ashley added.

The sad thing was that she was right. Mike continued to do as he was told and massage Ashley's little sister. He could feel his cock respond more with each run of his hands up and down Anna's back. As Mike stretched up to reach up to Anna's shoulders her rubbed his cock up against her ass. It felt great, soft and full and so warm.

"You know Mike, Anna spends so much time on her feet, you should rub those for a bit." Ashley said as she sat at her perch and sipped her wine.

Mike did as he was told and as he stood up to reposition himself to rub Anna's feet Ashley saw what confirmed what she already knew. Mikes half swollen cock pressed firm against the fabric of his pants. Ashley was in control.

Mike positioned himself to start rubbing Anna's feet. Mike honestly didn't mind, he had always thought that was an intimate way of touching a girl and Anna had cute little feet anyways. She had chubby little toes and took good care of them. Mike rubbed some oil into his hands and began rubbing the balls of Anna's feet. He worked the joints of her toes and moved his attention to her ankles.

"Don't forget to do her calves." Ashley directed from her perch as Mike worked from the floor. As Mike moved up to begin rubbing Anna's legs his cock came to rest at Anna's feet. Just as Mike became aware of his swollen cock resting at Anna's feet he felt Anna move her foot ever so subtly to stoke just once down the shaft of his cock.

"You know Anna he would be able to do a much better job rubbing your legs if he could just rub your bare skin. You're wearing underwear right? Why don't you take off your pants."

"Yeah you're probably right." Anna replied. "Mike you really do know how to give a good massage. No peeking." Anna teasingly said.

It was clear that Anna was a quick learner. She did her best to keep her face and chest down as she pushed up on her knees to lift her ass to peel her pants off. As she pulled her pants down around her knees Mike got a great look at her ass. Anna was presented in a way that just begged of a hot load of cum deep in her. She wore light pink cheeky cut panties that could barely contain her full ass and thighs. Mike was astounded how different Anna's body was from Ashley. Ashley being firm and thin, built like a runner, Anna voluptuous and full and so inviting. Mike wondered if Anna had the full red bush that Ashley always maintained.

Anna laid back down on her stomach! Knees together in nothing but her panties. Mike began to go back to work. Both hands on one thigh, kneading her thigh working up and down her muscle. As he did Mike would make a point to pull on her thigh in such a way that it would slightly spread Anna's ass. As he did Mike got a peek of a smooth swollen pink lip barely contained by her thin pink panties. Mike continued to work her, slowly and methodically moving his hands further up until he was massaging just below Anna's ass. He put one hand on each thigh just below Anna's ass and massaged until he pulled them apart exposing Anna's barely contained pussy. Mike could tell that Anna had a puffy pussy by the way I spilled out of the sides of her panties. More than anything though, to Mike's delight he say how wet Anna had become. She had a spot on her panties that had completely soaked thought. Mike moved down and began to work Anna's inner thighs. He hovered millimeters from Anna's slit and cold feel the hot humidity emanating from her. As Mike continued to massage Anna's thighs, he felt Anna push her legs apart welcoming herself to be breed. Mike had forgotten about Ashley watching him.

"Looks like your doing a good job, what do you think Anna?

Anna speech came out as a half moan half attempt to reply.

"It feels great, please don't stop." Anna replied.

You're being a good boy Mike, Anna why don't you lay on your back and let Mike continue." Ashley directed. "You think you can handle taking control of Mike? Tell him what you need."

Anna, laying in her back didn't say a word but reached up and grabbed Mike by the head and forced his face down to her wet panties. Mike complied and lowered his head to Anna's wet slit, guarded only by her now soaked through panties. She lay on her back, knees parted and grinded Mike face into her swollen pussy. Mikes nose and mouth was enveloped in Anna's slit as she moved her hips up and down to grind into his face. He was overcome by Anna's musty sweet smell. It was strong and Mike was forced to breath deep breaths of it due to his face being smothered by Anna's spread womanhood. Mike could feel Anna's erect clit being grinded into his face.

"See Anna, he'll do whatever you tell him now."

Mike remained leaning on his elbows and kneeling, his ass in the air as Anna held his face to her puffy mound. Ashley put her wine down and stood up and positioned herself behind Mike. Ashley pulled down Mike's pants, the elastic band of his sweats catching on his now rock hard cock momentarily before Ashley yanked them down with force, causing is cock to snap back and slap off his stomach. Mike, on all fours, his face stuffed in Anna's soaked musty panties, was like an animal, his cock dangling between his legs, his bare ass in the air. Ashley pushed Mikes knees apart and pressed her body against Mikes spread taint. She reached forward and pressed Mikes shoulders down forcing his face to her sisters panty clad ass. From this position the precum oozed off the tip of his cock in long streams stretching to the floor. Ashley pushed Mikes knees apart spreading him wide open.

"See Mike," Ashley whispered with authority, "you are a little slut too."

Mike was rock hard, although his cock did not compare to the massive unit that had split Ashley wide open, setting this whole thing in motion, his cock was none the less the impressive and something to be proud of. An average 6 inches but thick, still fully capable of getting the job done. Ashley gave Mikes cock one last slow stroke, collecting his precum and tracing her slippery finger tip back up his shaft before retiring to her supervisor position on the couch.

Anna teetered on the edge of orgasm. Like a trap she closed her thick thighs on Mikes head. She let Mike loose just long enough to peel her soaked panties from her engorged slit. As she did Mike watched as a long string of her creamy thick nectar stretched from her swollen pussy to her panties as she slowly peeled them off. Anna's exposed hole stare Mike right in the face, it contracted and relaxed as Anna began to loose control of her impending orgasm. She forced Mikes face to her firm button and almost immediately her legs split open with the first wave of orgasm the rolled over her body. Ashley watched from her perch as Anna's toes spread then curled as she continued to cum.

"You're a pretty good little pussy eater after all aren't you?" Ashley said as she watched her sister clench her teeth and grunt thought the electric waves the rolled thought her body as Mike tongue fucked her erect button.

As Anna's orgasm subsided she pulled Mike to her. As she kissed him the taste of her cum delicately caressed her lips as Mike kissed her deeper.

Mikes aching member now glided throughly the canyon of Anna's engorged slit. They passionately kissed as Mike slowly enter her. Mike was only half way in when he paused, shocked that Anna had to struggle to accommodate him. Anna moved her hips up and down in an attempt to adjust to receive the rest of Mike. Anna cried out in beautiful agony as Mike buried the rest of himself into her. He nearly came to the sounds Anna made as he bottomed out in her.

"Holy fuck Mike, please go slow for a minute. You feel so good in me." Anna moaned as she wrapped her legs around Mike and locked her ankles together trapping Mike in her. Mike continued to grind deep into his little sister-in-law.

Ashley felt a wave of jealousy as she bare witness to the pleasure that her cuckolded husband was now bringing her little sister.

"Don't cum in her." Ashley demanded.

The demand fell on two sets of deaf ears and Mike continued to drill deep into Anna. Mike could feel Anna's pussy contract around him as her second orgasm began to build. Anna had adjusted to receive Mike and was now experiencing animal like lust as Mike continued to grind into her. Mikes nicely manicured bush grinded into Anna's smooth clit will his cock simultaneously circled her ripe cervix. The lay forehead to forehead as Anna broke from their kiss and began taking erratic, deep panic breaths. Her mouth parted in an "O", her supple chest rose and fell with fury as Anna began to cry out a second time. There was no spare room to go in Anna's full pussy as her cum spilled out from her and ran to the floor. Mike could no longer contain himself as he felt his own cum begin to burn from within him. He struggled to pull out of Anna, to no eval as her legs remained locked around him, her orgasm continuing to shutter through her. Mike could not hold on any longer as his seed spilled out of him in ropes, coating Anna deep in her womb.

As Mike and Anna came together, Ashley only now knew the jealousy that Mike had felt as he watched the old tape of Ashley fucking the stranger. Strangely though, Ashley got such pleasure from her control of Mike, and her training of Anna.

"I told you not to cum in her Mike, I should make you clean her up." Ashley threateningly smirked as she stood over the now collapsed and exhausted pair.

"I hope you learned a little something about how to train a man tonight Anna, but this is the one and only time you well ever fuck my husband."

Mike was now beginning to realize that Ashley had planed this all along. He was a fool to think he was in control and he could only imagine where they would go from her.

*

Thank you for reading, stay tuned for more to cum...

12