The Task Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smirked at my sour expression and stepped forward as I dropped down, tearing apart the velcro in the back before refastening it as she snugged the blindfold over my eyes. That done, I felt her hands settle firmly on my shoulders, applying a bit of pressure to keep me from being able to lean in her direction. From my new world of complete darkness I could sense her edging closer to me. Her voice was soft as she said, "Okay. Now take a deep breath for me."

I sucked air into my mouth, prompting her to emit a snort of laughter. "No, that's my bad. What I meant is to use your nose - inhale! That's it. Take a nice big inhale for me, Luke."

I did so and was instantly rewarded with the heady and unmistakable scent of my wife's arousal, which sent shockwaves racing through every inch of my body. Without conscious thought I began to lean toward what I knew was right in front of me, only to be held at bay by Cassie's solid grip.

"Well, well, well. Someone's a little bit eager," she said, her voice mirthful.

"Can you blame me?"

"No, but that doesn't mean you're going to get what you want at the moment. I just wanted you to know how excited I am - by what I'm planning to do to you in the immediate future, sure, but also by helping you finish your task. Above and beyond how sexy and fun I think it's going to be the understanding that you're willing to take this step and allow me to be part of it... mmm, mmm, mmm." I felt her back away a bit before her hands slid to the side of my shoulders and tugged upwards. "You'd better make sure you get rested up and eat your veggies because I predict I'm going to be very, very demanding over the next couple of weeks." Her lips brushed my neck as I stood up. "In a sexual way, I mean," she added in a teasing tone. "You're going to get fucked a lot, is what I'm saying."

I managed a chuckle as her teeth worried a spot. "I knew what you meant."

"Good. I like the smart ones. Lay down on your back, Einstein," she said as she took my hands and pulled me along. I could feel the heat radiating off of her and really, really wanted to tear off the blindfold and toss her on the bed. I also wanted to find out what she had planned next and that won out as I allowed her to guide me into position.

"Now, I'm going to ask that you keep your hands to yourself during this demonstration. If you don't think you can do that - which I understand because come on, even while blindfolded you're still aware of how damn hot I am - "

"Very true."

"Hush. Where was I? Right. Hands off. If you think you lack the willpower I suggest you sit on them or something because if you fail to follow this simple instruction I'll be forced to cease operations." There was a pause. "Believe me, you'll be happier and much more sexually gratified if you relax and embrace this as the learning experience that it aims to be."

I couldn't help but smile at the combination of playfulness and steel making an unlikely combo in her tone. "Yes, mistress of the bedroom."

She laughed. "Oh, that's a whole other path we can walk down, darling. But tonight's agenda has already been set." I gasped as one of her hands clamped around the shaft of my cock with a firm grip. "I'm sure this is a sensation you're used to from your youth, but not one you'd readily associate with me." A small hiss escaped my mouth as she started slowly stroking me, my entire focus gathered on what I could feel but not see. "I know this is what good girls who thought they were bad girls did in high school in the back seat of cars, but it always seemed so boring to me. Does this feel boring to you, Luke?"

"Uhm." I paused to emit a low moan. "Not sure that's the word I'd use."

"Oh?" I could hear the smile in her voice. Her arm continued to move at an unhurried pace, the lack of speed both exciting and frustrating. "So this feels good, then? Even though it's dry and heavy on the friction?"

"Yeah, it's... it's not something we've ever... ever really done before." That was true. A hand job wasn't something I'd request because, well, I could do that to myself. Not that I was complaining right now, though. "You have much more WHOA!" The rest of my statement was cut off as the cool palm of her non-stroking hand suddenly cupped my balls. I was further rendered speechless as her fingers pressed firmly into the flesh beyond them, alarm at her proximity to my ass overruled by the sensation being evoked by both of her hands at work. Guttural noises were all I could manage as I clutched at the comforter beneath me.

"SOMEONE seems to be enjoying pressure on their perineum, I see." Without warning her breath was warm in my ear. "Also known as your taint, love," she whispered. "Very sensitive, as you're no doubt noticing right about now." Lips brushed my lobe for a moment. "Wonder how my tongue would feel there."

I took a deep swallow, pondering the conflicting desires raging within me while still apparently incapable of speech. She gave a low, lewd chuckle. "Well, you're going to have to wonder for now because that's not on the menu tonight." I felt her head move away and the bed shift beneath us. "Think I might just keep going and finish you like this. That okay?"

Ye gods, her grasp was so firm on my cock, just the right amount of pressure combined with the maddening rate of speed. "I... I mean... if you want to who am I to... to tell you no?"

"Mmm, that is a tempting thought. Both my hands in motion, the pace slowly increasing until you can't hold back any longer, throbbing in my hands before you explode with a shout, spilling yourself all over your stomach, your chest, maybe even your chin. That does sound pretty good, I must admit." Did her stroking hand increase tempo? Overwhelmed by what she was doing, I couldn't be sure. "Then I could slide myself up, coat our bodies with you, feel the slickness beneath us... oh! Or I could spin around and pin your face down with my pussy - my absolutely dripping pussy, by the way - and, if you do a good enough job of eating me the way you usually do, why I could lick that mess up off your belly, every last drop of it. Sound like a plan?"

"Oh fuck yes, yes it does." I could almost feel her thighs wrapped around my head now, pulsing as she came on my face, over and over. No objection to that at all.

"A good plan indeed - but not for tonight." She laughed, not unkindly, at my quiet sigh of disappointment. "Tonight is about 'different,' remember? Speaking of..."

My umbrage at both her hands leaving my body was much higher in intensity than expected but there wasn't much I could do beyond a quiet whimper. I'd felt the mattress shift but having no contact with her body had no real idea where she'd gone, my head turning fruitlessly from side to side as if I could see through the blindfold and reveal her location. Even though I wasn't tied down I had a bit of a sense of helplessness and... I didn't hate it. Okay, it was pretty hot and exciting to have no idea what was going to happen next, to not be the one on top making decisions and -

"AHHHHH what's that?" Something cool wrapped around my shaft as the bed sagged next to me, signaling Cassie's return. As my hips rose involuntarily the sensation glided up and down my entire length, causing me to gasp out loud as it slid over the head of my cock.

"And here you probably thought my satin nightgown was just for me to look incredibly sexy in," she said, varying the speed and direction of the material to make me wiggle even more. "Feels good, no?" Her voice carried an odd combination of what sounded like humor and arousal - I knew her well enough to know she was enjoying the hell out of this. Without warning her hand returned to my incredibly hard shaft, gripping the satin in place as she started pumping me again at the same unhurried pace as before. "Tell me about it."

It was difficult and distracting to try to concentrate, which I realized was what she was going for. "It... uhm... softer... different friction.. "

"I see. So if I increased speed - like this - it wouldn't take long for this new and different sensation to push you over the edge, right? Which would bring us back to the matter of cleaning up both me and you as discussed before."

By now my hips were bucking against the motion of her hand as I raced toward making that scenario a reality, fists yanking at the comforter as I groaned through clenched teeth. Maybe different wasn't so bad after all -

"Oh! Look at you, all thrusty and grunty! Sounds like I'd better be careful and move along to phase three." I made sounds of dismay as both her hand and her nightgown were removed, realizing a moment later I'd lifted my own right hand off the bed without even thinking about it. With a hard sigh I let it fall back down while my cock throbbed with demand for release. Moments later the bed shifted and lips pressed against the side of my neck.

"I saw that and I'm very proud of you for proving your respect for what I'm doing here by exerting self-control." Teeth nipped at my earlobe, the perfect combination of pleasure and pain. "You'll thank me later." After a pause she added, "Although there's going to be more examples explored before that. Possibly some begging from you as well but that's an unknown right now." She kissed my cheek and gave another low chuckle. "Let's move along, shall we? Unless you like this 'in limbo' state we're in now?"

I flexed muscles to make my cock bounce up from my stomach. "I'm definitely on board with you - oh. OH!" Something that wasn't a hand or a satin nightie wrapped itself around me, pulling my member upward while bringing my balls along for the ride in a tight, decidedly unusual binding. A moment later Cassie's hand was back in its previous position to start where she'd left off.

"And how about this? I'd not sure it's quite as sensual tactilely as the satin but I'm not going to lie, visually it's hot as fuck." I might not have been able to see Cassie at the moment but I was pretty sure she would be worrying her lower lip, a tell that she was all riled up. There was a bit more pressure, especially around my sack - it was tight, almost too tight but not too tight, and given how sensitive I was it felt amazing. Her hand started to move again but with a slightly slacker grip than before, which was good because whatever was between her grip and my shaft was a bit more abrasive than before. Not like an actual rope burn or anything but definitely rougher, which would have been bad if she'd had it over the head. "Does that hurt? Like, in a bad way that I need to ease off on?"

"N-no, you're right at the edge of, yeah, no, it feels good what the fuck is it?" My hips had started to move again of their own volition.

"A fishnet stocking. You love when I wear them." She wasn't wrong. "My first thought was to have you wear a pair when we dress you up but I think it's a little flashier than we need to be." Seconds later I was surprised by her mouth pressing against mine, her tongue eagerly darting in to dance with mine. After several moments of frantic kissing she pulled away with a purr of pleasure. "So it feels okay?"

I nodded. "It's... it's good but I don't know if you can keep going with it, I... "

"I know, it's a little rough. Not gonna lie, this was more for me to enjoy the aesthetic and it fucking delivered because it's like your cock and balls are in bondage. Outstanding." All at once the various pressures released and I sprung free. "I know what I'm going to be thinking about the next time you're traveling on business and I'm here alone with my vibrator, yes sir I do." She laughed again. "I hope you're having fun because I am for sure enjoying this on a number of levels."

"Having my gorgeous, sexy wife do filthy things to me is not the worst thing I've -" I lost the ability to speak as something almost indescribably smooth and soft enshrouded me from base to head, gliding in everchanging directions. Around my shaft, under my balls, around my crown, all with the softest of touches, like an ethereal kiss. I realized I was rocking a little side to side as if trying to increase the friction.

"Figured you'd be a big fan of the silk scarf. So am I, to be honest. I'm almost tempted to have you get up on all fours so I can show you what a silken saddle is, but that might be a little much for today. Gotta walk before you can run, right?" She made a thoughtful noise as I writhed under her ministrations, reveling in the myriad of sensations and hoping that this, this would be the way she was going to get me off because it felt so ridiculously good and -

"Ah! Fuck! No!" I also may have whimpered a little too as the silk suddenly and shockingly whisked away from my throbbing, aching cock. Dimly aware of the bed doing some bouncing, I tried to assemble my thoughts into some manner of coherency in order to present my case that yes, different is indeed awesome and me exploding into a mass of silk wrapped around me would be a different and fascinating way for me to come. Didn't quite get there before I realized just how loudly Cassie was moaning next to me. Moments later I heard the familiar and welcome grunts and growls she usually made as she approached her orgasm, a moment she reached in a matter of seconds.

"OHHH, DAMN!! OH, LUKE!!" I didn't mind hearing her cry out my name even though I felt like I wasn't holding up my end on whatever she was up to. The desire to rip off my mask continued to increase but before I could begin an internal debate about what a bad idea that would be I heard Cass take a short, sharp intake of breath before letting out a throaty chuckle.

"Okay," she said, a bit of a tremble in her voice. "Okay. Woo! Open your mouth, Luke."

Part of me wanted to be a bit concerned by the willingness with which I had apparently given up all pretense of control here but I knew that if I objected to something Cass would stop in a second. As soon as I complied something soft and extremely wet was pushed against my tongue, gifting me a taste I knew and loved.

"Just because I didn't give you a silken saddle doesn't mean I couldn't give one to myself which, I assume, you can tell I enjoyed. Immensely."

Indeed. The material was so drenched I was able to lick her essence right off it, eliciting a contented groan from me that drew another laugh from my wife. "Don't take too much, you greedy thing. Otherwise it won't be damp enough for this," she said, pulling it away. A second later I felt it being rewrapped around my aching shaft with the soaked silk firmly within her grip as she began pistoning me again at the same torturous pace as before. My short breaths and moans went unheeded as her languid strokes alternately tightened and loosened the folds gathered at both my head and under my balls, and it wasn't long before I could feel myself starting to get close to the release I so desperately wanted, the tingling starting in my -

"Noooo," I said - okay, I whined - as her hand drew away again, taking her sodden scarf with it. My hips lifted up in a futile gesture as it went, crashing back to the mattress as I sighed.

"Luke, you sound frustrated." The bed shook a bit and I sensed Cass reaching over my head to the other side. "Are you not enjoying being edged?"

"Is that what the kids call extreme teasing these days? Edging?" Despite my yearning for completion I finished my questions with a smile.

"I don't think I'd ever done this before to you - certainly not manually, so to speak." My ears perked up as I heard a sound I couldn't quite figure out - something being stretched, maybe? "I understand that you want to explode and all but it sure does look to me like you're having a good time." I gasped yet again as she tapped a finger - at least I think it was a finger - against the underside of my cock. "Judging by the evidence before me, and by evidence I mean your big, throbbing, and glistening prick. So shiny with my juices! I wonder if there's enough there." She punctuated this with a snapping noise - a rubber band, maybe?

"Enough for wha - Mmmm!"

"To use as lube, silly." I had absolutely no idea what she had wrapped around me this time - soft yet textured? Grabby but yielding? I could feel bumps pressing against the slick skin of my shaft as her grip traveled up and down in the manner to which I was becoming accustomed. Never felt anything like this before - whatever it was - and my hips started to thrust against her motion as my body screamed for release.

"Hmm. What you're doing could be construed as cheating, Luke. You're pretty much just fucking my hand right now." She made a theatrical sigh. "Do you know what I'm using?"

An argument could have been made that my body was acting of its own accord but there really wasn't any point in denying it. "What... what... uhm... fuck no, I have... I have no idea." The uniqueness of what she was employing was bringing me around the quarter-pole and into the homestretch. The idea of being able to somehow hold off until she gave me permission was laughably ridiculous at this point and I was slipping into the sweet zone that usually served as the ALL HANDS ON DECK moment before things reached the point of no return.

And Cassie stopped.

She fucking stopped.

At first she just held her hand motionless but given that I was still following Newton's First Law to the best of my ability I abruptly found myself unhanded, so to speak. My response was something akin to a growl, which elicited a peal of delighted laughter from my wife.

"This is even better than I'd hoped it would be and I gotta tell you, my hopes were already pretty high." Her lips felt cool as they brushed against my cheek. "I feel like the dishwashing glove was an inspired choice, no? You seemed to think so."

I bit back several smart-ass remarks that came to mind. "I did. In fact, I'd probably be okay with you leaving it on and letting me show you just how much I liked it."

"Oh, I'm *sure* you'd be okay with that." The stretching sound returned. "Alas, I've taken it off as I have one more trick up my sleeve - well, up my sleeve if I were wearing anything. First, though, I need to attend to an issue. Looks like there's been a bit of a spill and we need a cleanup on aisle Luke."

The bed shifted as I contemplated what she meant for the couple of seconds it took for her mouth to slip over the head of my swollen cock, her lips gently curling beneath the crown. My hips twitched upward but were checked by Cass resuming a firm grasp at the base of my shaft, pinning me in place. I cried out as her tongue swirled and flicked on and around my head, the almost unimaginable feeling further intensified by vibrations generated by a moan of her own. She continued for a few seconds before popping her mouth off and making a happy noise.

"I do so enjoy the way you taste, Luke."

"Ah," I managed while squirming a bit. "I thought you were cleaning your juices off."

"Oh, that too, because I'm a goddamn nummy treat as well. But I mean you specifically."

Her warm breath blowing over my sensitive head was driving me out of my mind. "Which taste? The pre-come I assume you had to clean up or just my cock itself?"

"Both, obviously. Why do you ask such obvious questions?"

I gave a short bark of laughter. "Oh, probably because my wife has been teasing - sorry, not teasing - edging me for what seems like an eternity and I'm not sure I've ever wanted to come more in my entire life."

"I see, I see." She paused. "I mean that literally because your poor cock is visibly throbbing in front of me. I should probably do something about that." More groaning from me as her tongue ran down my length. "Could put you in my mouth and take every last inch of you that way, I suppose. I believe you're fond of my extremely lax gag reflex."

"It's why I married you."

"Ha! Sass from you at this point is pretty impressive, love. Worthy of release, indeed. Should I use the same pace I did with my hands?" Fingers danced along me with a feathery touch and I twisted handfuls of bedding to keep from grabbing her. "Although I bet a change of pace might be more effective, no? One long, deep, incredibly slow swallow to provide proper lubrication before sucking the top half of your cock as quickly as I can while my hand works the bottom, twisting with every stroke. Sound good?" She punctuated her question with a kiss just below the crown.