The Task Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes it does. I am... I'm on board with that plan."

"Good!" The bed began to bounce a bit as I sensed her pulling away from me. "Unfortunately for you getting sucked off wasn't on tonight's list. I have one more special grip left on the agenda that needs to be addressed."

Dammit, this was fun but I couldn't ever recall having an ache like this in my balls before - it was borderline painful - and while I was enjoying myself I'd much rather have one of Cassie's fantastic blow jobs than fucking a container of warm mashed potatoes of whatever else she had planned. In fact, I was going to tell her precisely that and -

Rational thought vanished as I felt my cock being enveloped by a familiar and wonderful liquid heat. My throaty noise of approval was pretty loud but that's one of the great things about having a house as opposed to an apartment - no upstairs neighbors to worry about upsetting with your yell of delight when you realize that your wife has tricked you and instead of another variation on a handjob she's sliding you into her tight, wet pussy. All hands on deck indeed.

Cassie gave a little wiggle as she bottomed out against my base, teeth nipping at my earlobe as she lowered her upper body against mine. "Since you've been so wonderfully cooperative you can take off your blindfold, if you wish."

We'd played around with the thing before but I'd never had it on while we were actually fucking. "No, I think in the spirit of 'different' I'm going to keep it on."

She kissed me then, her tongue dancing with mine as she continued a slow grind elsewhere. "Good answer," she said when we broke apart. "Just so you know, I'm going to ride you now. Hard. Really hard."

"Just so you know, I don't have a chance in hell of holding out for any significant length of time so... oh, fuck... so it would behoove you to come quickly as well."

She gave me another quick peck, hips never staying quite still. "Look at you breaking out the fancy vocabulary. You're going to make me all wet." Moving back to my ear, she whispered, "You already heard me come once, Luke. And I have a secret! When I didn't have both hands on you I had fingers inside of me. So the question isn't whether I'm going to be able to come but rather-" her voice faltered as she shifted against me - "whether I'm going to be able to come again. Or, rather, how many times in total." She shifted to an upright position. "Let's find out."

It would make me sound much better if I told you that, through grit and determination, I was able to hold off for a lengthy period of time before I finally exploded deep within my wife, giving her ample time to ride me and bring forth several orgasms of her own.

That would be a lie.

When Cassie said she had one final grip to use on me she wasn't kidding. With my eyes still covered my other senses seemed heightened and I had no difficulty feeling the muscles inside her tightening around me as she started to move, rising up until only the head of my cock was still inside her. At that point she paused long enough for me to be concerned that I was going to slip out of her before she slammed back down on me again, her nails gripping my shoulders and digging in with enough force to wonder if she'd draw blood. Cass let out a drawn out moan before she slid up me again, but this time there was no pause as she thrust herself back down at once, kicking into overdrive. My hips rose up to meet her and we started pounding away at each other with a frantic pace, our voices rising with growled curses as we both raced toward what promised to be an overwhelming climax.

I tried to keep myself from coming - I honestly died - but feeling her pistoning up and down on me was more than I could handle. From somewhere deep inside myself I felt the pleasure begin to radiate outward, suffusing every inch of my body until it exploded in some sort of supernova of ecstasy that was so overwhelming I almost lost consciousness. I was dimly aware of Cass yelling at the top of her lungs before she collapsed on top of me, our hearts thumping with reckless abandon as we both gasped like sprinters who had just crossed the finish line. My body, still in the throes of passion, gave an occasional shudder as I untangled my hands from the bedding and managed to slide my arms around my wife's body. She murmured something unintelligible against my neck, either her sweat or drool running over my shoulder. Muscles deep within her grabbed me one last time as she shifted.

Some amount of time drifted by as we slowly came down from what we'd just shared. No idea how long, to be honest. "Mpphhh. Oh, forgot about this." After Cassie's fingers fumbled against my head for a moment or two I found myself squinting as she slid the blindfold off. "Sorry."

I blinked a few times to reset my vision before kissing her sweaty forehead. "Not sure you have a whole lot to be apologizing for."

"So you're saying you're okay with the concept of 'different?'" She drummed her fingers on my chest before drawing one through the moisture gathered there. "Look at you willing to expand your horizons."

"Pretty sure I already agreed to that, no?"

"Indeed, but actions speak louder than words." I felt as well as heard her low chuckle. "You certainly didn't shy away from the actions."

"Only a fool would have." The corner of my mouth quirked. "Speaking of, I, well, I apologize for not being willing to do something like this for so long." She started to say something. "No, please, let me finish. I know our sex life was - is, I mean - pretty good but by being so close-minded and prudish I must have been frustrating you horribly. And I'm sorry for that."

Cass put a palm against my cheek. "I never blamed you for it, Luke. Look at who - what - you were raised by! I'm surprised your parents didn't tell you that if you had sex for anything but procreation my vagina would sprout teeth."

"No, just that women would use - and I quote here - 'the trap of sex' to lead me to immoral ways."

That earned a snort. "Well, they got that part right." Cassie idly ran a finger along my jawline. "I'm not going to lie, there were times it did bother me and that I wanted you to be able to relax and be more open to new ideas. At some point down the road it might have gone from mild dissatisfaction to becoming an actual issue, but unless you feel like tonight's shenanigans should be a 'one and done' thing I'm sure we'll be just fine." With a grunt she slid off me to her side, head staying on my chest. "I assume you're still game with our plan for your Task?"

"Assume away," I said. "I will once again put myself in your able hands. Uhm, so to speak."

"A wise decision." She levered herself up on an elbow, rested her head in her hand. "I'm going to have to go ahead and get you a participation trophy, methinks. One made just for you."

I laughed. "I didn't know they had those."

"Oh sure," she said. "The one I'm thinking of looks just like a dildo. Comes with a handy strap for... carrying."

"Ha. You're kidding, right?" I glanced over in her direction.

Her smile was a mile wide.

Bring on The Task.