The Task Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching back into her bag, Cass paused and gave me a look I both knew and loved. I was all set to be pounced on and ravaged but had to settle with being disappointed as Cass instead shook her head. "Nope, nope. We're up against the clock here. Shenanigans postponed."

I stuck out my lower lip in a championship-level pout. "Aw, c'mon. It'll take the edge off. For both of us."

"I don't disagree, but I *want* you to have the edge." She handed me some folded black cloth, which I was able to figure out was a skirt made up of overlapping layers. "Every step you take is going to reward you with the clicking of your heels. Every stride you take is going to remind you of the silky stockings embracing your legs. Every time you twist you're going to feel the pull of your sexy, lacy bra as it strains to keep your breasts contained." She shifted her stance, shooting a hip in my direction. "Every time you look over you're going to catch me eye-fucking you, counting the minutes until the Task is over and we can celebrate it in proper style."

Mouth suddenly dry, I did my best to ignore the pressure in my underwear as I stepped into the skirt and pulled it up. Only as I managed to get it over my hips did I realize it had snaps so it could be opened. Derp. "What's 'proper style?'"

"Multiple orgasms for me, of course. The rest?" She waved a hand. "Meh. Mere details." She couldn't quite keep the smile from her face, though, as she came over and adjusted the way the skirt sat. "On your hips, not under your armpits. God, it's like you've never worn women's clothing before." Humming a bit, she tucked in the blouse. "If I had a tummy like yours I'd wear body paint instead of a shirt yet here you are, not showing it off." After a playfully dramatic sigh Cass moved a few feet away. "Now put on your shoes before this becomes even more of a travesty devoid of all meaning."

"I know, I know, I'm an existential embarrassment." I hadn't noticed my shoes on the floor before but slid into them with a minimum of effort. The stockings took up the tiny bit of extra space that had been present before and made them a near-perfect fit - more wizardry from my wife - and ye gods the caress of those gossamer sheaths on my legs was wonderfully distracting. As my cock twitched again I realized the multi-layered design of the skirt hadn't been chosen by accident. My compression shorts were going to have quite the battle on their hands tonight. I frowned as I ran that through my head again. Are shorts plural? Or -

"Luke!" My head snapped up at the sound of my name. Judging by Cassie's somewhat furrowed brow it wasn't the first time she'd said it to get my attention. "You okay?"

I nodded, adding a sheepish grin. "Woolgathering. Sorry." I held my arms straight out to the side and twirled in place. "So. What's your final analysis on your outfit acquisition and implementation?"

She stayed silent for a bit as she considered me, face resting in the vee made by her thumb and forefinger. After her eyes made numerous trips up and down my length she moved to my side to take in a different angle - I'd stopped spinning after two revolutions so I wouldn't get dizzy - before plucking at the hem of my skirt. "This could be an inch or two higher - right above the knee is okay but hiding any bit of your legs is a crime - but overall I don't think I could be more pleased with how it turned out. Not shocked that my sexy man is going to be a sexy woman as well."

"Cool." For some reason hearing that gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling, and for about the millionth time I stared down my own cleavage. Not bad, but Cassie's was still much more impressive. "I don't look like a linebacker who tripped on his way through the maternity clothes section of a department store?"

"Ha! No. Well, not really. I wasn't sure if we'd need the bolero but I think it'll do a good job of further minimizing your shoulders, so we'll put it on when we go."

Haunting strains of Ravel flitted through my skull. "Bolero?"

Cass stepped in and grabbed me in a hug. "It's a cardigan that got tired of waiting to be finished. Yours is a sort of black lacy design that'll match your skirt." She paused. "Kind of. Anyway, let's go into the kitchen so I can paint your nails."

"If I had a nickel..."

She poked me in the ribs as she pulled free. "C'mon, you goof."

Moments later we were seated across from each other at our breakfast bar, my freshly washed and dried hands resting on a dish towel as Cass dug through a large cloth bag bulging with small glass bottles.

::clink clink:: "I know it's in here." ::clink clink:: "Although neon green would look good on you, I bet." ::clink clink:: "Nah, let me stick with my first choice." ::clink clink::

The urge to heft my bosom was much stronger than I had expected it to be - okay, I hadn't expected to have *any* urge in that direction but that was before I had a pair of C-cups glued to my chest. "Uhm... why do you have neon green nail polish?"

::clink clink:: "I think the question you meant to ask is why don't I have more nail polish in neon colors?" She paused from her searching and gave me a little shrug. "Nail polish lets you pick and display a mood. Cheap therapy, if you ask me. Plus, it's useful. When I work in the pediatric ward I do each nail in a different color and it generally gets a great response." Cass dove back into the bag for a few seconds before yelling, "GOTCHA!" loud enough to startle me. My nervousness was increasing, if only by a little bit, and I considered whether or not weed was a good idea.

Cass pushed the bag aside with one hand while shaking the living hell out of the bottle with the other. "My collection was much smaller when I was in my obligatory teenage goth stage. Black, black, or black?" She laughed as she opened the bottle and took a deep sniff. "I know it's not the most wonderful smell ever but one whiff takes me back to hanging out with my friends in high school, doing our nails while grousing about people we didn't like. I've been dreadful at keeping in touch with them. Now I can send them a picture of you from later on tonight as an icebreaker!" Her eyes twinkled as she laughed. "Oh, a nude one would really make an impact!"

Even a dope like me knew she was kidding. I did my best to dampen my rising alarm as she pulled the little brush out of the bottle. "That's, uhm. That's a... bold color you have there, no?"

She nodded. "A little flash to break up the black-and-white theme. Don't want you all Cruella Deville here... although it looks great on Emma Stone, I must say." Using her off hand to keep mine in place, Cass started applying the bright red polish. "I'd say I chose it because it'll serve as more distraction but the truth is that it'll both look good and bring on even more sexy, if that's possible at this point."

If I was okay with stockings and a healthy rack being upset about sassy nails seemed kind of ridiculous. "I will continue to trust you."

"As well you should. Since you asked, this color is called 'I'm Not Really a Waitress.'"

"Then what... ah. I get it." I feigned being offended. "Is that all I am to you, some cheap strumpet from the streets you can rent by the hour?"

"It's not *ALL* you are..." She laughed, then cursed as she got some on the dish towel. "I'm not aware of currency changing hands."

"You're paying in love and affection, the big-eyed gooey kind."

"Later on the gooey stuff, I already said. So impatient!" Screwing the cap back into the bottle, she leaned over to gently blow on my nails. "Try not to pluck chickens or build a sand castle until after they dry."

"I'll do my best, but no promises." I stretched my arms out in front of me and examined her handiwork - thank you, I'll be here all week, try the waitress, tip the mutton. "'This looks weird,' says the dude with new boobs."

"Upsetting? Because I can take it off and go with something less vibrant."

I shook my head. "Not bad weird, just odd weird. Incongruous because it's new." I wiggled my fingers. "Not used to my nails gathering attention. It'll be fine." I blew on them, almost bumping one set against my lips. "Is the lipstick color a match?"

Cass shook her head. "I don't think so. Going to leave that to an expert." As if on cue, our doorbell rang. "Wow, I'm good!" She jumped up and ran out of the kitchen, leaving me and my puzzled expression alone. There was a commotion from the direction of the front door, happy noises and whatnot. Moments later Cass reappeared with someone in tow.

"You remember Diya, right? From work?" She did look vaguely familiar - short and round, with dark hair tied back in a ponytail, a smile that radiated good cheer, and for some reason toting a piece of luggage that was somewhere between a briefcase and a suitcase.

"I think so. You work with cancer patients, right?"

She beamed. "I do! Well, we all do, but me more so than most. Oh! I love your nails! And your outfit." She paused long enough to giggle. "And your tits, if I can be honest."

Cass waved a hand at our kitchen while I felt my cheeks turn bright red. "Di, where do you want to work? Is this okay? And do you want a beer?"

"Yes on the beer, please." Diya glanced around and screwed up her face. "I'd like somewhere with a big mirror, if possible. I brought extra lighting if needed."

"Okay, then you should use my vanity. Mirror, light, and a decent amount of room." She pulled a beer out of the fridge, popped the cap, and handed it off. Diya took a long pull before turning back to me.

"Are you ready?"

My brain made the connection it needed to. "Oh right, you're the nurse that gives facials to the patients."

She bowed without spilling her beer. "Guilty as charged! Because who decides to become a nurse right after finishing cosmetology school? This gal!" She did a little soft-shoe before taking another swig.

Cass gave me an apologetic look. "I totally forgot to tell you I asked Di to do your makeup. Figured you'd be better off with a pro at the helm. I'm sorry if this isn't okay."

"It's fine," I said, adding a shrug. "One more person knowing about it doesn't matter."

"Right. One more person." There was definitely something off with Cassie's reply but before I could try to figure out what it was she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards our bedroom. "C'mon, Di! Time to work your magic!"

Diya responded with a shouted HELLYEAH! as the three of us moved to the new location. Cass sat me on the little bench in front of her mirrored vanity before proceeding to turn on every light in the room. After setting her case on the nearby bed Diya looked around before spotting and retrieving a folding chair we had leaning against one wall. Sitting down next to me, she gently turned my chin so that I was looking at her dead-on. I didn't know what her perfume was - something light and fruity - but I liked it. Tilting her head side to side a few times, she made a few noises as she assessed the situation.

"Hopeless case?" I asked as she stopped moving her head and started moving mine instead.

"No, not at all!" She gave me a big smile as she let my head go. "You have very strong, almost blunt features. If you were hoping I'd make you look like Margot Robbie I'm sorry to inform you that's not going to happen. Shooting for Wong-Foo Swayze. "

Diya opened her case and started pulling stuff out, so I craned my neck to find my wife instead. "I have no idea what that meant."

Cass put her hands on her hips and cocked her head. "C'mon, you know who Margot Robbie is."

I sighed. "Will you ever stop busting balls?"

She bounced onto the bed and, leaning over, gave me a big kiss. "It's how you'll be able to tell that I'm dead." She kissed me again before flopping back. "As for what Di was talking about, she was referring to Patrick Swayze in the movie To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar."

"That was the name of the movie? Really?"

"I keep forgetting how cut off from the world you were kept by your parents. Did you have to wear hairshirts too?" Cass flipped her hair away from her face as she wiggled around, getting comfortable. "In the movie Swayze plays a drag queen but for most of the movie she's not as over-the-top as you're no doubt imagining right now."

I was indeed imagining something starring Ru Paul and it must have showed on my face because Cass grabbed her tablet from the nightstand and started tapping away. "Here," she said, turning the screen to face me. "This is what Di meant." After I'd stared at the screen for a few seconds she flicked her finger to another picture. "Understand?"

"Okay." It was definitely bizarre to see Swayze in makeup and a wig, but I was relieved to see it wasn't ridiculous or embarrassing. A gorgeous woman? No, but a handsome one. And one of the outfits was downright frumpy, something I wouldn't have been shocked to see my mother wearing to church. I chuckled at the mental image before handing the tablet back to Cass and turning to the mirror. Diya's face appeared over my shoulder.

"You'd be okay looking like Patrick?" she asked.

I nodded. "Sure. I mean, not for nothing but I think I have better lips." I paired a blush with a good-natured grin as Diya and Cassie both cracked up at that. "What? It's true."

Diya turned me back to facing her and began tucking what looked like tissue paper into the top of my blouse. "Oh, this is going to be a fun evening, yes indeed." When she finished that, which I assumed was to keep makeup from getting on my clothes, she fitted some sort of flat cap over the top of my head. Once she had it in place she secured it with a little bottle that was a twin to the one we used to glue my boobs into place. She fiddled with it a bit before nodding. Brandishing a serious-looking brush and a determined expression, Di gave me a wink. "Let's make you gorgeous.".

I'd give you a play-by-play of what happened but it was all kind of a blur. Diya was thrilled that I had no stubble to speak of as she daubed, brushed, drew, outlined, applied, and a few other verbs that escaped me. I'd seen Cass do this to herself countless times but had never really paid attention to what she was up to, so most of it came as a surprise. Especially the eyeliner or, as Diya called it, 'the guyliner.' Having that put on was the closest I came to being uncomfortable as it is a bizarre sensation, but for the most part I just kind of sat there being slightly bored. After a bit Cass came back with beers and that helped, although Di did growl at me for drinking at the wrong time.

After what seemed like a while and a half Diya took away the tissue paper. Producing my wig, she broke out the little bottle again before wiggling it into position. Satisfied, she leaned away from me and motioned for Cassie to join her. "Well? What do you think?"

I hadn't been able to see the results yet, as I was still turned away from the mirror, but the way Cassie's face lit up told me all I needed to know. Her jaw dropped for a moment before getting involved with a face-splitting grin. "Holy shit, Luke! You look *amazing!*" She shook her head for a moment as if she couldn't believe her eyes before throwing an arm around Diya's shoulders and giving her a squeeze. "You're a genius, Di! A fucking genius!"

Diya smiled back and waved a dismissive hand. "Oh, go on. No, really, go on, tell me how great a job I did again. Because you're right, you know."

"You did! Shit, I left my phone in the kitchen. Be right back!" With that Cass bounced back over the bed and headed out, excitement radiating off her in waves. Diya leaned in and gave me another close look, bottom lip between her teeth.

"I figured you'd come out looking okay but I didn't expect you to end up quite so... attractive. To me, anyway." With her face only a few inches away her eyes locked onto mine for a moment with disturbing intensity. "Yeah, if you weren't my friend's husband I'd be banging your brains out."

Cheeks flaming, I opened my mouth to answer but nothing came out besides an 'uh' sound. The extreme weirdness of the moment broke as Diya sat back with a loud laugh. "Sorry, I just made shit wicked uncomfortable, right? Hey Cass," she said to my wife as she walked back in. "Got to apologize, I just freaked the fuck out of your husband by saying he looks so good I'd fuck him if he wasn't you know, your husband."

Something flashed across Cassie's face for the barest of instants, gone so fast I wasn't sure what it meant. A smirk took its place. "Don't blame you for that, not at all. He's a nummy treat." She turned her gaze to me as she held up her phone. "Smile, Leia. I one hundred percent promise I won't make this your LinkedIn profile picture."

I stuck out my tongue for a few seconds before giving her the smile she wanted. Satisfied with at least one of her shots, Cass put her phone away and flicked her hand toward the mirror. "Go ahead," she urged. "Take a look!" Diya nodded with encouragement.

With a nervous sigh I closed my eyes, spun on the bench, and opened my lids to discover an absolutely stunning woman looking back at me, someone on the par of a Charisma Carpenter or Jennifer Holland.

Ha. I kid. I didn't look like either of those two, not at all. But I wasn't upset with how I appeared, not at all. Cass showing me shots of Swayze had been the perfect way to prepare me for the outcome of Diya's hard work because, well, that's how I ended up. Not resembling Swayze himself because all the makeup in the world wasn't going to improve my genetics that much, but I looked like a... prettier version of me? My cheekbones seemed both more defined and prominent while somehow being less blunt than before. The subtle mixtures of tan and gold eyeshadow in concert with the guyliner made my hazel eyes pop without being too much. For lipstick Diya had gone with a very dark purplish color - plum, maybe? - and I added it to a wish list for Cassie to wear, as the mere thought of seeing it on her was causing my cock to twitch and begin to swell..

At least that was telling myself as to why I was getting harder and harder.

The hero of the whole thing was the wig, which was just the right amount of unkempt as it both framed and shaped my face. Cass had indeed been dead on with her assessment of our hair selection - I looked like I'd been railed all night and was now ready to head home at the break of dawn. Tousled half-curls danced as I gave my head a gentle shake, a sheepish grin emerging as I came to the realization that this was way more fun than I'd even remotely hoped it might be. Despite Cassie's ardent support and encouragement I'd half-expected that trying to soften my features would be a complete and utter failure that left me looking like a golem that took a header in a Sephora. But, well, not so much.

"Stand up!" Cassie was still aglow with excitement. "Let's see the whole package, so to speak!"

The pair moved back around the corner of the bed as I rose to my feet and almost immediately wiped out as one of my ankles rolled over the side of my modest heels. Catching myself on the bench, I let a chuckle escape as I moved a curl hanging in front of my eyes and stood up without incident this time. The embrace of the stockings as I moved was quite distracting, to say the least, the silken kiss against my inner thighs both pleasurable and maddening at the same time. I managed to walk over to where they were waiting without taking a tumble and, feeling goofy and saucy, made my best attempt at a curtsey. They both broke into applause before Cass hopped forward and damn near broke my back with a ferocious hug.

"You look INCREDIBLE!" she gushed, not relinquishing her grip. "I knew you'd be hot but for fuck's sake, the results exceeded my somewhat lofty expectations." Still holding on to me, she loosened up enough to be able to lean her upper body back. "Too bad I can't smear that lipstick yet."