The Task Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"J-just what do you think you're doing, whore?" She sounded a tad disoriented as she started moving, ending up in a sitting position. I heard the sound of Velcro tearing and a slight intake of breath as Cass pulled the apparatus away from her body and tossed it out of site. The bed rocked as she shifted to a kneeling position next to me. "Do you know how turned on I've been all night? I had to keep wiping my juices from my thighs. You had me running down my legs, for fuck's sake." She ran a hand through her hair. "I don't think traditional ranking systems can show how hard you've made me come tonight and I should be grateful and tending to your needs because I imagine this thing-" -she paused to pat my cock over my skirt- "is about ready to explode BUT this whole thing has me more jazzed than I think I've ever been, which is saying a lot, let me tell you - and I'm going to be a little selfish because that's what whores do sometimes."

I was indeed aching for release but also having so much fun that I was willing to wait if need be. "Your definition of 'whore' seems pretty fluid."

"Oh it's fluid, all right." She chuckled. "And while I'd fantasized about fucking your mouth with my cock quite a bit I thought about grinding your pretty, made-up face under my dripping cunt even more, so..."

With graceful swiftness she straddled my head, her hands grabbing the top of the headboard. Her pussy hovered above my face, open and inviting, her glistening lips puffy and red. I didn't need to be ordered - I grabbed her ass and pulled her down, my tongue inside her before she'd stopped moving. I could feel her juices smearing on my face as she bucked against me, her yells muffled by her thighs pressing against my ears. I figured it wouldn't take long to bring her to a screaming climax and I was right about that, as Cassie ground herself against me with unchecked passion, further coating me with her moisture. Aftershocks rippled through her thighs as she slumped down, almost dislocating my jaw.

I assumed we'd be like this for a while while she recovered, but Cass rallied with surprising speed. She did some shifting around and I felt her fumbling with my skirt. "Off, please take this off, off." Her voice was heavy, dazed. I wiggled around until I got an arm down there to skootch the skirt past my hips, getting it the rest of the way off with a stocking-clad foot. As soon as my leg straightened out she began moving, dragging her body down mine and leaving a shimmering trail in her wake down the center of my chest and torso. My cock was throbbing with anticipation as she lifted her hips up and gave me a heavy-lidded look. Grabbing me at my base, she positioned me outside at the edges of her pussy. "Let's be a couple of whores together."

She took me then, every inch of me, sliding down at a steady but unhurried pace. When she had it all she made a contented purr as she rocked back and forth, reaching out to touch my face. "W-we've made a m-mess of your makeup, love. Sorry, not sorry." Her eyelids fluttered as she lifted herself up my length, pausing for a moment at the top before pushing back down again. "Hope you e-enjoyed being a woman as much as I enjoyed you b-being one." Her grip around me was tight and wet, and as she increased her pace all of the excitement and exhilaration of exploring this new side of me seemed to gather at that very point. In every direction I looked I saw reflections of my wife fucking me from all imaginable angles, could see the muscles rippling in her back, the flexing of her thighs, her teeth gnawing at her lower lip as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her. My fingers pressed into the flesh of her hips as I thrust up into her as hard as I could, teeth bared and clenched as I barreled toward bliss. Nails dug into my shoulders as Cassie, sensing my impending release, urged me onward.

"Yes, yes, YES, my sweet whore come so deep inside me fuck me so hard Leia Take me with you WITH YOU AHHHHHH!"

As was so often the case we came together, our climaxes in sync as we shared our explosions of bliss. My own cries matched hers for as long as I stayed coherent, but at some point during the waves of ecstasy that surged through my body I got lost in the warm embrace of pleasure and may have passed out for a little bit. One second I was shuddering with euphoria as I swam in paradise, and some unknown amount of time later I snapped out of whatever state I was in. A bit groggy, it took me a few moments to realize that Cassie was collapsed on top of me, her breathing heavy. I relaxed, content where I was, until she gave a little shake and lifted her head up, her eyes spinning for a few seconds before she blinked a few times and focused on me.

"Promise me you'll lose again next year, Luke."

I gave a hearty laugh. "I feel like I'd be willing to do this again without needing to tank my season." I thought about what I'd just said. It rang true. "It was fun and liberating and I felt sexy as hell."

"And it got you wild sex with your whore wife."

"And it got me wild sex with my whore wife," I agreed. "Who also callously ruined my makeup."

"Yeah, I'm feeling terribly ashamed of that, look at the shame dripping off of me, just look at it!" She giggled before sliding off me with a groan. "You were an excellent Leia, Luke. Five stars, would definitely recommend it."

"No better advertising than word-of-mouth, to be sure." Reaching up to scratch an itch, I discovered that my wig was half-removed. "I'm afraid my rating for you will have some caveats. Tearing out my hair, mauling my tits, why, I'm shocked you didn't eat my stockings."

"Not fucking likely, given how much they cost."

"You, Miss, are a beast not fit for human companionship."

"And yet you married me, so which one of us is the bigger fool?" Her wide grin faded a bit as her eyes skittered away from mine. "So listen, here's the part of this when I admit something to you."

"If it's that you prefer me as Leia I'm going to have to say that while it was fun I don't see it as a full-time thing for me." I dug an arm under her and pulled her against me. "I can't imagine what you have to tell me is so horrible that it's going to ruin this evening. So out with it."

She sighed and leaned into me. "Your Task assignment? Cross-dressing? That, uhm, that was me. Once I knew you were going to lose I cooked the idea up and got Preet and Darryl to agree to do it. He took some convincing, though." She sniffled, on the verge of tears. "It was a dirty trick to play and I shouldn't have and-"

"Yeah, I knew." I gave her another squeeze. "It's fine."

"You what?" Cass rose up on an elbow and stared at me with watery eyes. "What do you mean 'you knew?'"

"I mean I knew. Preet didn't sell you out, though. I got it on my own." I waved a hand, smiling at the flash of bright red polish I kept forgetting I had on. "Nobody laid claim to submitting the idea and although Darryl hid his complicity behind 'have to keep it a secret to protect the integrity' anyone who foisted this on someone else would have been crowing about it long and loud." I shrugged as much as I could, given our current entanglement. "I also had serious doubts anyone would have had the stones to make this Task anyway, given it could have ended up on their plate if they'd lost."

"Oh," she said in a small voice. "I still feel bad for essentially lying to you. I mean, glorious results and all, but that doesn't make it okay. You still have every right to be furious with me."

"True. I was a little ticked off when I figured it out, but as this has played out I realized just how narrow-minded and restrictive I've been sexually while you've been nothing but patient and understanding. I get that it was the result of bad parenting but that didn't make it any easier for you." I leaned up and kissed her. "I'm glad to finally be your whore."

"You say that now... thank you for being understanding."

"Thank *you* for being understanding. And for helping me be a hottie."

She playfully wrinkled her nose. "A hottie who absolutely reeks of some whore's pussy. Shower?"

"In a bit," I said, easing back into the bed's soft embrace. "Let Leia relax for a minute. She's had a busy evening."

************************************

A few days later I showed the video we made of the evening to the league via Zoom. When I first appeared there were the expected shouts and catcalls, but those dwindled as it played on. Instead I saw faces that looked either intrigued or introspective. When it finished they had a bunch of questions, all of which I answered. With that done Cass and I agreed to a new Task - each of us has to make a list of erotic things we'd like to try or have our partner try. While working on mine I pulled Ken's business card out of my desk and looked at the back, musing. I wasn't sure if I wanted to have Leia come out again to meet up with a group of strangers, well-meaning or not.

I was sure that I wanted to give it some consideration, though.