The Taste of Innocence

Story Info
In a free-use world, Attorney Anne Prichard seeks justice.
4.8k words
4.49
18.1k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is set in the world of Philthshire, where the bar for sexual engagement is very low. People fucking anytime, anywhere, is simply a part of life. Still, there are some protocols - even laws - and Anne Prichard, Attorney at Law, made it her mission in life to right wrongs, specializing in sex crime. This is one of her stories.

________

"Miss Prichard, I swear on my mother's grave, I didn't have sex with that woman. I don't even know her!"

Anne was more accustomed to doing work on the other side of the fence, often taking cases for women who had been sexually assaulted by an Unknown. It is the law that two people who engage in sex must either know each other, or give clear consent. Consent is always given between people who know each other, that's just common courtesy. And folks may certainly give consent to strangers, should an opportunity arise. However, it is a crime to have sex with an unknown stranger, against their will, of course. We're not barbarians.

Peter Quill, the man sitting in the chair across from Anne Prichard, was being charged with being Chastity Bottoms' Unknown assailant. Anne asked him, "This woman, Chastity, so she was at the same party you were at?"

"I guess. I don't remember her, or her name. I checked online and found pictures of her. I honestly don't remember ever meeting her."

"Whose party was this?"

"Alex Gill's. He's a semi-famous, local DJ. It was an open invite to everyone in his inner circle."

"So you know Alex, yet you don't know this woman who is accusing you?"

"It was a 'plus one' event. I found out from Alex that she was a guest of Lane Pauly. He's a studio engineer who works in the city. I've met him maybe twice before, but I don't remember seeing him at the party, either."

"From what you told me, you don't remember much of anything."

"That's right. Look, the truth is, I popped some pills and drank a lot of alcohol. All I remember is waking up in that room."

"The one the girl claims she was assaulted in."

"She must have seen me there.. I mean, maybe... but she has me confused with someone else. She has to."

"She described you, though."

"But in her statement, she said she passed out during the assault. All I can think of, is she woke up and saw me. I would NEVER assault someone. When I woke up, no one was in the room."

Anne looked at the file Peter had brought with him. From what she had seen, she had to admit this case had some holes in it. The girl, Chastity Bottoms, claimed she was grabbed from behind and tossed in a room. There, her skirt was lifted, panties ripped off and she was penetrated from behind. She claims the stranger assaulted her this way for several minutes, before turning her over and forcing her to swallow his seed. The statement read that his juice was so bitter, she gagged, threw up, attempted to get up off the floor and run away, but lost her balance and hit her head on the bedpost. When she came to, she saw Peter Quill laying next to her.

Skimming through some of the details aroused the attorney and she found herself gently rubbing her breast over her blouse. She even gave one the nipples a hard pinch, wishing she hadn't worn a bra that day.

Anne continued reading, noting that Chastity admitted to having several drinks that night, too. Anne knew this could have clouded her version of events. Perhaps Peter was just in the wrong place, at the wrong time. Anne spoke to him again, as she held the file in front her. "Her statement reads that she estimates your penis to be about seven inches long, perhaps four inches in circumference. Does that description sound accurate to your measurements?"

Peter looked down, slowly nodding. "But I swear I didn't do it."

"Is your cum bitter?" Anne asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. I haven't ever tasted it. But most girls say they like it."

That was hard for Anne to believe. Peter was handsome, single and healthy, not quite 30 years old. "You're telling me you have never tasted your own semen?"

"No, ma'am. I just... it... well, I don't guess I ever thought anything about it. No one ever asked me to?"

Anne rolled her eyes and huffed, "Well, we may as well get this out of the way."

"What, you want me to taste my own cum?"

"If you won't do it, I'll have to," the attorney sighed.

"I prefer that, to doing it myself. It doesn't appeal to me, to taste my own cum."

"Aren't you the puritan?" Anne said, flatly, still not sure she believed him. Certainly, he had to have tasted it at least once? Did he have no natural curiosity? There was an awkward pause, when she finally said, "Well? Get on with it."

"Oh, sorry," said Peter, getting up quickly.

He pulled down his pants and underwear, and began tugging gently on his cock. It was perhaps four or five inches soft, Anne noted, and well-kempt. "Would you like me to see my breasts?"

"That would help."

Anne was happy to take off her top, but then she thought to just remove it all. "Tell ya what. Since I'll be swallowing, I'm going to take all my clothes off, is that okay? According to that report, the seed was too bitter to swallow. If I happen to make a mess, better without risking making a mess of my clothes."

"Other women have swallowed my seed just fine," said Peter, defensively. "I don't think anyone ever spit it out or anything." He scratched his head, trying to recall a time.

"That may be in your favor," said Anne. "We'll find out in a minute.

If what Peter said was true, maybe his cum tasted good, thought Anne. She loved it when she stumbled across someone whose cum tasted good. It wasn't exactly common. Still, the way Chastity described what she experienced was also rare. Cum may not taste great, but it usually isn't so bitter it can't be ingested. Hell, most girls have it down pat by the time they're 22. Sperm Swallowing is a popular elective in most colleges. Hell, it was required for Anne's degree.

Anne finished undressing and walked around to Peter's side of the desk, hopping on it in front of him. She spread her legs and reached down, slowly circling her clitoris. "Go ahead, stare at my body if it helps. Now, understand, this isn't a scientific test. One's diet may have a particular influence of the taste at any given time."

"I eat the same things everyday, Miss Prichard. Boring food, but it helps keep me fit."

Anne noticed that. His shirt was lifted slightly as he stroked on his rising cock, and she could see definition in his lower abs. She liked that, and inserted a couple fingers.

"You eat the same every day? How long have you been doing this?"

"Over four years now. Egg whites and two toast for breakfast. Oh, with orange juice. A half, grilled chicken, with white rice, for lunch. Fish and granola, usually followed with a small blueberry and cream treat."

"Maybe the alcohol changed your flavor that night? The pills?"

"I drink often enough. I'm in college, ya know. Like I said, no one ever complained. To my knowledge, anyway."

Peter was rock hard now and beating his cock fast. Anne arched her body, ensuring he could see every inch of her flesh. Always the exhibitionist, Anne loved it when opportunities presented themselves that allowed her to show off. It wasn't exactly a social norm to walk around buck naked, though in some places, it was considered acceptable.

Every now and then, Anne enjoyed an afternoon at Central Park. People didn't judge her when she'd strip naked, and lay down to read a book. Passers by would often stop, snap photos, and talk her up. A few even masturbated while gazing upon her, with her permission. It was always a fun time, and having Peter Quill masturbating before her now, reminded Anne that she should visit the park again. Soon, before the weather got colder.

"You have an amazing body, Miss Prichard," said Peter. "I imagine the men in your life are very lucky."

"I like to think so," said Anne, also picking up speed. "I fucked my janitor this morning. Don't think I've ever seen him so happy."

Peter laughed. "Isn't it awesome when we give, or get, a pleasant surprise like that? I've been going to this coffee stand for three years. Same girl has worked there forever, and I never caught her name. Finally, last week, I ask, and she makes a joke that she always thought we would fuck, before we ever learned each other's names. She didn't know mine, either!" Peter broke out laughing harder as he stroked.

Anne found it amusing, but also a touch strange, that someone in the kind of trouble he was facing, was finding humor in things. Maybe it was a coping mechanism... maybe he was a sociopath...

Peter continued the story, "I told her that I would have fucked her a long time ago, if I had known her name, and she said 'Well, ya know now!' and bam!, we went straight to it. Such an awesome surprise. I had been wanting to have sex with that woman for years. I'll bet that's how your janitor felt this morning."

"Maybe," said Anne, smiling, then twitching. She was getting closer. "Let me cum before you do. That way I can concentrate on swallowing."

"I hope you're close then," said Peter, "because thinking about that girl at that coffee shop, and looking at you, has me very close."

"What was her name?"

"What?" Peter asked. The question interrupted Peter's train of thought.

"The girl from the coffee shop. What's her name?"

"Oh, it's.. it's..."

As Peter struggled (again) to remember the girls name, Anne took to grinding herself harder, while staring at his meaty cock. Thoughts of gurgling down his semen raced in her mind, sending her reeling into an orgasm. She pushed hard against her fingers, feeling a second climax erupting inside her, already.

"Susan Briggs! That's it. Susan Briggs. Such a common name, it's why I had forgotten it the first time."

Anne groaned loudly, shaking, and Peter's eyes shot wide. "You're cumming! Fuck, that's hot." He beat faster on his cock as Anne dropped to her knees, and pushed her face against his rapidly-beating hand. "Do you cum a little or a lot?" she asked.

"Usually, a lot. Product of the healthy diet, I think."

"I might cum again, then. If I find it arousing, that is. Promise me you'll get it in my mouth? Since you have a steady diet, this will be a good barometer to whether I believe your story."

"If you need it in your mouth, then you better open, because it's on the way."

Peter's body was quivering as he pumped. Anne opened wide, pushing her lips over the head, just as he released. Instantly, Anne's pussy soaked itself. Peter Quill's sperm didn't taste good. It tasted utterly amazing. Slightly sweet, with hints of fruit. Anne felt herself cumming as she went down on the cock, sucking hard, hoping to squeeze every drop out of Peter's stiff rod. If alcohol didn't affect its flavor, then Anne thought he had a good case that he wasn't the one who had assaulted Chastity.

After six or seven gulps, and plenty that escaped her, dripping over her chin and tits, Anne was convinced that if Chastity had swallowed Peter's load, she would have reported a different description of the taste. Anne looked up to Peter, who dropped back in his chair, cock hanging to the side.

"I'll take your case, but we'll need to try this experiment once more, after you have had alcohol equivalent to what you had the night of the assault."

"I won't even be able to get it up."

"Another factor that would strengthen your case then," said Anne. "I'll see you back here, Friday at 2 pm. I'll slot out the time. You'll drink until 5, and then we will test. If you pass, I'll take your case. By the way, the court case starts in two weeks, so in the meantime, I'll get the guest list from this Alex Gill person, and see if we can discover who else may be a suspect."

"I hope you're not expensive," said Peter.

Anne, naked and covered in his cum, said, "I'm expensive enough. It's not often I get to work a defense, though. This ought to be fun. I might give you a discount."

"Please tell me we'll win."

"Peter, I always win."

Peter was right. When he came in for Anne's little experiment on Friday, by the time she was ready to do the deed and swallow his sperm, he was too drunk to get hard.

"You said you had pills, too, though. Maybe they helped-"

"No worries, Miss Prich... Miss Prichhuurd," Peter's speech was slurred. "I took the same pills, when I st... st... started. Just like at the paaarty. I may... pass out here in a minute. I'm not feeling so g... good."

Great, thought, Anne. Now she was going to be stuck taking care of an inebriated, unconscious man for evening. Maybe she hadn't thought things out so well. After all, he had passed out at the party, too. Why would it be any different this time? "Well, this is going to be a drag," said Anne, aloud.

"I'm soooorrry," said Peter.

She knew she was taking the case now. The evidence didn't add up. 'That poor girl,' Anne thought. 'Assaulted, and now she's charging the wrong man for it.'

Anne wanted to discover the actual culprit and to help Chastity Bottoms, the victim, as much as her client, Peter Quill. Anne she was convinced Peter wasn't that Unknown who had attacked Chastity. It had to be someone else.

All of a sudden, Peter shot up all excited. One of his pills must be kicking in. "Hey, would you fuck me, if I could fuck right now? I mean, wow... I barely know you, but you are so fucking hot right now. I wish I could get it up."

Anne rolled her eyes. Peter was drunk, so his filthy mouth was somewhat excusable. "I don't know, Mr. Quill. It's rather soon to ask for sex, don't you think?"

"But you swallowed my cum!"

"And I would again if you had it in you. It appears you don't."

Peter had been stroking, jerking, yanking, pulling, tugging and slapping on his cock for a half hour now. Nothing was coming of it, as it flopped there, flaccid and weak.

"Ya... you... you're allowed to have this if you want it," Peter managed to say, "Ya know, if it gets hard at some point." Then, he fell forward, hitting the floor. He was snoring before Anne had a chance to ask him if he was okay.

***

Two weeks later, Peter Quill finally got to meet his accuser face to face in court. Chastity Bottoms was suing for emotional and physical damages. If she won, she looked to strip Peter of so much as half his belongings, and a criminal case would then be considered against him. The law works in strange ways in Philthshire, whether Anne, Peter, or anyone else appreciated it or not.

Peter was surprised by the size of Chastity's breasts. Easily each one the size of his head, he was sure if he had seen her at the party, he would have remembered her. What was even more surprising than her breasts, was her lack of effort covering them. Chastity wore a blouse, but maybe only snapped the bottom one or two buttons. It spread open as it rose up, revealing acres of inner cleavage, and no bra. Hopefully, the judge didn't favor girls with big tits, thought Peter. She was stunning to look at.

Next to Chastity was her lawyer, a man by the name of Reginald Windsor. There was a court reporter and clerk in the room, two young women in their mid-20s, and the bailiff, a large, black man who looked like he'd seen some shit in his life. Just the , the rear door opened and in walked a brunette in a robe. Peter noticed her firm legs under the robe as she made her way to the chair.

"Court will now be in session," announced the bailiff. "The Honorable Janet Goodbody."

"Everybody may sit," said the judge, as she waved at the two parties before her. On her left was Chastity Bottoms and Reginald Windsor, a man she'd fucked on at least a half dozen occasions. Always a good lay, in her mind. On Janet's right was Anne and Peter. Janet had prepped for the trial, and went straight to business.

"Mr. Peter Quill, do you understand these charges levied against you, and are prepared to defend against them?"

Anne whispered, "It's okay. You may answer."

"Yes, ma'am," he said.

The judge turned to Chastity Bottoms, eyeing her up and down from her high perch. "You poor, young lady. No one should ever be subjected to such acts. That said, we will go through the facts of this case. Counsel, are you ready to begin?"

Reginald stood up and approached. "Yes, your honor. On the night of August 27th, Peter Quill," the attorney paused to point a finger at the accused, "assaulted my client. Peter doesn't know my client in any way. Didn't even meet her at the party, before having his way with her. When she got the opportunity, she took pictures."

"The ones on her phone?" asked the judge. Anne had seen these in the file, during discovery.

"Correct. While she feared for her safety, she thought to quickly gather evidence." The man turned to his client who looked on silently. It was a good thing, thought Peter, because if she moved much, she'd likely spill out of her blouse.

"Go through the events," said the judge.

"My client was making her way to the restroom in the west wing of the house. Peter jumped her from behind and pushed her into a nearby bedroom. We have a diagram of the house which details this. In that room, he took my client from behind and then forced her to swallow his sperm, before he crashed on the floor."

"That's when your client took the pictures?"

"Correct,"

"Objection," said Anne. "Point of fact, in the police report, Chastity claims to have been knocked out."

"And?" asked Reginald.

"Is it not possible that perhaps my client was in the room all along, passed out on the floor, while your client was being attacked? The man who assaulted her could have left, before she came to and saw my client."

Reginald huffed. "That sounds like a highly implausible story."

"If I may," said Anne, raising her hand, looking at all the people in the room. "I think I can clear this matter up quickly. My client could not possibly have been Miss Bottom's unknown assaulter. In her report, she states his sperm was too bitter to swallow. Isn't that so?"

Anne glanced to the accuser, who nodded. "That's right," she said. "I won't ever forget that taste. Just... nasty!" Chastity eyed Peter with a scowl on her face.

Now Anne stood up and walked around the table. "From personal experience, I can assure all of you that my client's seed tastes very good, not bitter at all. We even tested - to the letter - his diet mixed with the chemicals and alcohol, that he had on the night of the attack. I was going to taste his cum again, under those conditions, to see if it still was not bitter. He couldn't even get erect."

Reginald was stopped. If everything Anne said was true, his client's case was breaking apart. "I.. I.. uh.. we can't just go on your word alone. You have every reason to lie, while my client does not."

"I take offense to that," said Anne, dismissing her counterpart. She turned back to the judge. "If Chastity would agree, we could have her taste Peter's cum, and see if she feels she still believes he is the Unknown."

Chastity yelled from her table. "NO WAY am I going anywhere near that man's cum. Gross! He fucked me, and I don't even know him!" She slammed her fist on the table, and just as Peter suspected might happen, one of her breasts escaped her blouse. She was too distraught to notice.

Anne scratched her chin and thought a moment. "Would it please the court if Judge Goodbody taste my client's sperm? Perhaps she could compare it to Miss Bottom's description in the report, and-"

Reginald interrupted, "Enough of these antics!"

"No!" screamed Anne, back. "There's no 'antics' to discovering the truth. We, just as much as you, want the right man to pay for these misdeeds. Unfortunately, you simply have picked the wrong man. Someone who wasn't even physically capable of doing what you describe." Anne turned to Chastity.

The judge took control back over of the room and addressed the victim. "Young lady, would you mind describing, or demonstrating, what exactly occurred? Did you see this Unknown's face at any time during the attack, before you woke up?"

12