The Taste of Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chastity curled her brow. "I... I.. think so... maybe..." She slowly got up from her chair and made her way to the front of the table, looking at the judge, then Peter, the man she was accusing. "I was walking down the hall, not wearing much different than I am now. He jumped me from behind. At first I thought it was someone I knew, because he pulled my shirt back like this." Chastity pulled at the sides of her blouse, making her huge tits plop out for all to see. She then hiked her skirt up. "He lifted this right away and grabbed my ass. Next thing I know, he throws me in that dark room."

"He was behind you the entire time you were in the hall?"

"Uh.. I guess." Chastity didn't bother adjusting her dress. Anne thought that with her figure, it made sense to show it off.

"You say it was dark in the room?"

"Yes, that's where he had his way with me. Where he fucked me, before making me swallow his seed. As soon as he closed the door, he was fucking me."

The judge scribbled some notes and then asked, "So he was still behind you, in a dark room. How exactly were you positioned?"

"Um.. I was leaning forward. I think my right hand was on the bed, my left sort of catching the floor."

"I'm sorry? How exactly?" asked the judge.

Chastity turned to her attorney, Reginald Windsor. "Um.. would you mind helping? It would just be easier to show her, than try to explain it."

"Of course," said Reginald, standing. He popped the top button off his pants and unzipped, stripping himself of everything below the waist, before going to his client. She turned and looked at the judge. "So I'll put my right hand on this table. It's a bit higher than I remember, but it will do. I was bent over like this, and my left hand was propping me up off the floor." Chastity was now bent forward, ass in the air, tits hanging low. She flipped her head back, looking up. "Okay, so just put your cock in my pussy while I'm like this."

Reginald stepped in, sliding his cock inside.

"Were you this wet on the night of the attack?" the judge asked

"Probably," said Chastity. "I usually am."

"It's okay," said the judge, to the witness. "Please, continue."

"Well, he needs to pump harder and faster. I was barely able to hold my balance."

The attorney started going faster. Slooshing sounds echoed throughout the chamber, as he pounded his cock forcefully into Chastity's vagina. The young woman struggled to keep her balance. "Yes, something like that. Call me a cunt! He called me a cunt!"

"Take it, you cunt!" yelled Reginald.

Peter whispered to Anne. "Even when I am totally wasted, I never use language like that." Anne nodded, noting the detail, when he leaned back in again. "I mean, maybe I would call someone a slut, but only if I knew them very well. That just isn't me."

"I get it," said Anne, turning her attention back to the two people fucking.

"How did he make you swallow his semen?" asked the judge.

As Chastity was being forcefully fucked, she managed to respond, "Oh..uh... ugh.. mmpph.. wh.. when he... got close... he just... pulled my hair and turned me around. Then he shoved his cock deep down my throat and held my head there."

Without missing a beat, Reginald yanked on the back of Chastity's hair, whipping her head around. As she stumbled to her knees, he drove his cock into her mouth. "Oh, right there, you little whore!" he yelled, as his seed pumped into his client's face. She gulped down, taking it in fast. Finally, she pulled off.

"Oh, but I.. uh.. yeah, that was when I was unable to swallow it with him." Chastity pointed to Peter. "I gagged and vomited. Then I hit the bedpost or something."

"Yes, that's what the report says," said Judge Goodbody, shuffling through her documents. "Thank you for offering your collection of details to these events. Miss Prichard, do you have any questions?"

Anne paused for a moment, allowing silence. Chastity had slowly gotten up and was going to her chair, her clothes still doing no justice in covering her. Reginald had slipped back on his slacks.

"What Chastity Bottoms was subjected to from an Unknown is a tragic, terrible thing. I think, after witnessing that, if any of us had been in her position, we too would be seeking justice. Unfortunately, my client is not the Unknown. As I was going to offer earlier, your honor, would you be wiling to compare my client's sperm to the description Miss Bottoms gave?"

"Fine!" shouted the judge. "But I am not Chastity Bottoms, and do not possess her taste buds. It is possible-"

"Just try it," said Anne. "You'll see." Anne pushed Peter out of his chair, standing him up. She quickly helped to pull his trousers and underwear down, before taking him by the hand and marching him to the center of the chamber. Anne dropped to her knees and went to business, taking Peter's cock in her mouth.

"Hopefully, this won't take long," said the judge, getting up, making her way next to Anne. "I'll take it fresh. When he's about to cum, put it in my mouth."

Anne nodded, as she continued blowing Peter. Wanting to be professional, Anne exercised everything in her toolkit to work Peter's cock, to get him to orgasm fast. Within two minutes, he began groaning, "Okay, it's gonna cum."

As if it was rehearsed, Anne popped Peter's cock out of her mouth, and thrust it into the judge's, who began swallowing fast, as his hot seed spread across her tongue. "This is good," she mumbled, as she continued sucking the juices out.

"Save some for me," whispered Anne. She then turned to Chastity. "Look, I know you went through serious trauma, but I assure you, Peter is not the guy. Would you please be willing to taste just one drop? We could clear the whole thing up right now, and then work to find the real perpetrator."

Chastity was shaking her head, but finally stopped, resistant, but relenting. "Okay, just a drop." She slowly walked to the judge and leaned in, extending her tongue, dipping the tip of it into the judge's cum-soaked mouth. Chastity's eyes opened wide when she registered the taste, and she quickly snapped up, looking to Peter. Then she turned back and dove her tongue deeper into Judge Goodbody's mouth. "That's NOT what I experienced at all. This cum is delicious!"

Anne and Peter both exhaled audibly, a weight lifted off their shoulders.

"I wish there was more," said Chastity.

"I can go again," said Peter. "Hell, I'm so happy to be out of this mess, I could go all day."

"Anne chuckled. "Why don't you give her one, Peter? And Chastity? After we drop this case, I promise to help find this Unknown. I'll work with you and your attorney on it. I've been looking into it and have some ideas."

Chastity smiled. Considering she accused the wrong man of a crime, she was happy it didn't go further. Knowing there were people on her side to help her, made her feel even better. "Thank you," she said to Anne, before addressing Peter. "Will you cum in my mouth, please?"

"With pleasure."

12