All Comments on 'The Taste of Revenge'

by JusMisbehavin

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ah, sweet revenge...

What fun! Even after she gets her pleasure, SHE SENDS THE EMAIL! LOL!<br><p>

But I hope that she wouldn't completely give up on cocks, just because ol' Roberto was a lousy lover. There are men who desperately enjoy giving their lovers pleasure too!<br><p>

From a completely hetero male...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just a typical butch dyke.

You aren't Bi are you? You are a lesbian who wants to turn all her friends in to lesbians as well. This story reeks of a woman getting back at the males of this world. Whatever has happened in the past, don't write about here. Save it for people who care. Oh and change your proflie to lesbian that way people know where you are coming from. As for the story? normally the thought of two women getting it on is very sexy and of course every males fantasy. This story is neither erotic nor sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yet Another Story By A High School Drop-out...

...who is unable to spell properly, punctuate properly, compose a single paragraph coherently.

DO US ALLLLLLLLLL A FAVOR and stick to your Jerry Springer VHS tapes, because your writing SUCKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yeah,well ---

---they may have a point about your linguistic accuracy, but when and where have these pricks had the courage to put virtual pen to virtual paper in an attempt to entertain the rest of us less-creative peasants? Even if your writing was total crap [which it isn't], you would deserve credit and thanks for your efforts to provide us with pleasure. I am grateful to you for going to that trouble. Keep at it. If possible, find a capable editor who can not only correct your work, but analyse your errors in such a way that you learn from them. My father always used to say 'You never made anything until you made a mistake' - and for the most part, he was dead right. Best wishes - Freddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A lesbian with a grudge against men.

How sad.

Nole116Nole116about 13 years ago
Nice!

Wwll if this is indeed true, bravo! I give you props. I have been hurt by men and lost the attraction for men after that, and that also brought me to women. I love the details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I must have missed the revenge

Because it sounds to me like she simply told everyone she was a cheating slut lesbian. How's that revenge? Especially when the e-mail gets forwarded to all her family and friends. She lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm confused. Where was the revenge?

Didn't she just embarrass herself by admitting to having a lesbian affair with her ex-husbands girlfriend? Doesn't seem like revenge to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SO for revenge she decides to become a lesbian?

How was that revenge? And on whom? On her husband? Seems like he wouldn't care what she did. On Jennifer? Seems like she enjoyed the sex but that it didn't effect her relationship with the husband. On her friends and family? Again. How is sending pictures of yourself involved having sex with another woman revenge? Didn't it just show everyone that she was a slut? Sorry, but maybe you have the wrong title on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Complete and utter lunacy.

There's no revenge here. She has a lesbian affair. How is that going to extract revenge on her husband in ANY way? This was just poorly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Revenge, or just spiteful? Critics, I mean.

Bitter lot, aren't you...

There is giving critical advice, and then there is kicking and kicking and not stopping until any enthusiasm is long gone; guess where I figure most of the critics below are?

Ok, the end is left a little hanging in the air - maybe we should learn whether the ex wife and the girlfriend become an item, the guy is dumped, etc and maybe that would satisfy the critics need for visible revenge. yet the writing is very well done, I did not notice any grammatical or spelling errors, but there are more than enough stories on this site of the "i ramed all me, 14 inchs dick in her" sort (most of them sheer fantasy, complete with a wide range of spelling mistakes and very little punctuation) on here with a huge bunch of apparent teenaged boys declaring that it was the best thing they had ever read, in words of a maximum of two syllables, usually incorrectly spelt.

In fact this story is not unique: to find something different I usually do a search for specific words and the word I used this time was 'revenge'. This was the fifth story I opened and it was the third with more or less the same plot (one other had something similar, except the subject was the intended victim). Yes, there is very little new under the sun...

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
I enjoyed it

I carnt believe how people attack an author who has given up time free of charge . just because you dont like a particular story . Why make personal assumptions / attacks on or about the author, just read something else.

I by the way liked it. It would of been nice if Emma and Jennifer got together at the end , but still a good short read and it fitted in well with the flow and title of the story. Yes im a lesbian . No it dosent mean i hate men , its very stereotypical to think that all lesbians must hate men , and women who have had bad experiences with men or write about it must be lesbian or butch dykes. It happens yes sometimes , just not as much as some seem to think.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 6 years ago
not bad

I can't see why so many people did not like this, I thought it was pretty good and I can't blame her for wanting revenge

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Aha

A new found woman!

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
And now?

What is her revenge now? She has proven that her ex's lover is a cheater! She couldn't have done him a better favor! A cheater is always a cheater! And that she has now become a lesbian only says that something is wrong in her head! So for the ex 2 good decisions. He is rid of the insane ex and he is also rid of the current cheater! What more could a heart desire?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can't believe I'm saying this but...

I wish it was a little longer. Story needed more details on the characters. What did the betrayed partner look like? What features made the new girl so enchanting to the ex and her former husband? Also, the sex scene need to be more descriptive.

Finally, not a bad start. Remember, writing is a process. Don't be afraid to experiment with ideas as you write. Don't be discouraged by the ignorant comments. Take what you will from the constructive criticism and apply it in your future attempts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous