The Tattle Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
Kelly initiates actions that impact the rest of her life.
2.6k words
4.57
8k
17
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
814 Followers

Special thanks to an anonymous contributor for taking a look and identifying a few things for me to correct. On top of that, the bonus chapters were inspired entirely on their experiences. Look for those bonus chapters soon!

The Tattle Tale

Chapter One

It took a special man to show me the door of my potential. It took a special woman to come and open it.

This is the story of both...

Joey was my high school sweetheart. We dated exclusively the entire four years of school before traveling Europe together for the summer after our graduation. Our parents came together and bought us a vacation package that brought us through six countries over two months. It was there that our relationship took on a new life. You can do almost anything in Europe at eighteen and we took advantage of every waking minute. We went to college together, graduated and eventually married.

He's a stocky, dream boat of a man. At six feet even, he has dark brown hair that sometimes comes down and covers his eyes. He keeps it brushed back, but he knows how to tease me with the way he lets it fall onto his face and I can see him looking at me through the gaps. He's got a chiseled jaw and perfect teeth. He's got the body of a country boy who grew up working on a farm. He didn't work out but maintained his physique through regular activity.

He had an intensity about him that drove me insane with desire. He commanded me with just his eyes and his voice was enough to melt me. He was gentle with his tone, direct with his words and passive with his demeanor. Looking back, it's no surprise how we ended up how we were. I'm still surprised I'm the one he picked.

I would tell you I'm just a plain Jane who wouldn't stand out in a crowd, but he calls me his Kelly-Angel, a play on my actual name, Kelly-Ann. I'm several inches shorter than him, slender, and athletic. I enjoy working out and playing sports. With an athletic build like mine comes the small boobs. He enjoys them, but they certainly never brought the boys to the yard. His prize is my butt, and he reminds me of that often. He would often keep his hand on the small of my back and when he feels naughty, he slips his hand into my panties for a quick feel.

My story begins when we were both twenty-four, enjoying our careers and living life to the fullest. I reconnected with an old friend from high school one weekend afternoon for lunch. We spent hours talking about our lives after school. We covered every topic we could think of, and I walked away that early evening with some surprising information.

"Do you remember Melissa from school?" I asked Joey as we sat at the table for dinner.

"Sure. You two used to be pretty close, right?"

"Yeah, we met for lunch today. I haven't seen her in years! We were best friends, remember? We were almost like sisters," I happily said before taking a bite.

"How is she?" he asked.

"She's well. Very well, actually. She travels a lot for work and gets to go all over the world. She's a technician for bio-tech company. Makes pretty good money, too."

"Good for her. Doesn't sound like that would leave her much time for family," he mused.

I shook my head and told him, "It apparently doesn't since she hasn't dated since high school. I don't know if you remember, she was very focused in school and that hasn't changed with her career."

"Sounds boring. I wouldn't be able to go that long without sex," he casually mentioned.

"She's not very interested in that, it seems."

"How did you come across that information?" he asked, focusing his dreamy eyes on mine.

I set my fork on my plate and placed my hands in my lap as I sat up straight in my chair.

"She told me."

"What else did she tell you, Kelly?" he asked, lowering the tone of his voice.

"She suggested that she preferred to watch than participate. She said it was just easier to do that than get locked into a boring relationship."

He continued eating, pausing to ask questions along the way.

"Is that all?" he asked. His tone sent a shiver down my spine.

"No."

"Tell me what it is," he commanded.

"I told her she could watch us, if she wanted," I lied.

He was as hard to read as a statue.

"Are you supposed to invite people to watch us?" he asked, still eating as if nothing was amiss.

"No, sir."

"You knew better, didn't you?"

"Yes, sir."

He put his fork down gently onto his plate, grabbed his napkin, and gently dabbed the corners of his mouth. He placed the napkin on his plate and cleared his throat.

"It seems like your mouth got you in trouble again," he told me.

I nodded, trying to hold back a smile. He stood up and motioned for me to come to him. I rose slowly and walked to him, standing close to him and staring straight ahead. He put a curled finger under my chin and lifted my head until I was looking into his eyes.

"You've not been a very good girl today," he chided me.

I slowly shook my head, agreeing with him.

"Do you need punishment?"

I nodded, affirming the notion that I needed to be taught a lesson.

"Go to our room, I'll be there soon," he ordered me as the palm of his hand cupped my cheek.

He kissed my forehead and turned away from me. I walked down the hall and opened the door to our room. I opened it precisely the amount he taught me and walked in. I walked to the bed and straightened the comforter in preparation for my lesson.

I took off my shirt, folded it and set it precisely on the bed, four inches from the left side and four inches from the bottom. My capris came of next. I folded them as I was instructed and put them exactly four inches from the shirt. My bra came off after and I placed it directly above the shirt. The bottom of the cups had to touch the top of the collar of the shirt. My panties came off last. I laid them on the pants, folding the narrow waste straps inward until they just touched. The crotch was then folded up until I made a perfect square out of the material. I placed them just above the pants and looked over all four items.

"Perfect," I whispered to myself.

I turned around and centered my position in the room between the shirt and pants and a specific distance from the door. I got on my knees and waited. My hands were placed palm down on my thighs and the tip of the longest finger four inches from my knees. I waited impatiently for my lover to arrive to administer my lesson.

After a few minutes, he arrived and stood in the door frame. He judged the position of the door and moved to the bed without a word being said. When nothing was said, it meant he was satisfied with my effort. He stood next to the left side of the bed and inspected my clothes. I remained on my knees staring at the wall in front of me, breathing quietly. I was careful not to disturb his inspection.

"You did well," he calmly said.

I smiled inward and didn't respond.

He moved around the bed and stood in front of me.

"Look at me," he demanded.

I turned my head up and looked him in the eyes.

"What did you do wrong?" he asked. His voice was soothing my soul as he spoke.

"I invited Melissa to watch us have sex without your permission," I lied again.

"Do you realize how inconvenient that is for us?" He asked, his hands placed firmly on his hips.

"Yes, sir."

He knelt on one knee in front of me, "I don't think you do, Kelly."

"I do, sir," I insisted.

His eyes narrowed slightly, "Watch your tone."

"Yes, sir," I said, slightly defeated.

"If she wants to watch, we'll have to act normal. Is that fun?" he asked, speaking to me like I was a child.

I shook my head.

"How can I teach you to think before you speak?" he asked.

I paused slightly before responding, "If my mouth is full, I can't speak."

He nodded briefly, "That would be rude, wouldn't it?"

I happily nodded.

He stood, towering over me once again.

"It's time for your lesson. You may begin," he informed me.

I rose on my knees until I was staring at his zipper. I opened the belt and carefully pulled it from his pants. I rolled it up and placed it next to his foot. His pants came down and off and I folded those, placing them under the belt. His boxers were the last to come off. I folded them and placed them centered on the pants with the belt centered on the boxers. When I returned to my starting position, his cock was pointing directly at my lips.

I carefully wrapped my hand around his stiff rod and opened my mouth slightly. I put the tip against my lips and made a scene of kissing it. My tongue slithered out of my mouth and rested under the head of his dick, catching the small stream of precum before it dripped onto the floor. I wasn't permitted to let any of his cum go to waste.

I took the tip into my mouth and wrapped my lips around him. My tongue danced all around it, getting it sufficiently wet. I looked up at him as I took more of him into my mouth. Deeper and deeper into my throat until my lips pressed against his body. I kept him trapped in my mouth for a few seconds before slowly withdrawing.

"Slower," he ordered me.

I obeyed his command and slowed the escape of his cock from my mouth. When it was finally out, I took in a deep breath as a trail of my saliva connected my bottom lip to the tip of his dick. My tongue quickly lapped it up as I caught my breath.

"Use your hand," he told me. I almost forgot. When I was catching my breath, I was to use my hand to stroke him.

"Again."

I took him into my mouth again, quicker than before and released him the same way. I repeated that exact sequence of events two more times before asking for direction.

"I need further instruction, sir," I begged, holding his cock in my hand.

Once I was done asking for instruction, I was to take the tip into my mouth. He called it safe keeping. I knew he just got so turned on by me that he would sometimes cum quicker than he planned, and he loved depositing his seed in my throat. Nothing was allowed to go to waste.

"Give me your hair," he said softly.

I gathered up the entire length of my hair and held it up for him to take. He gathered a handful and pulled my head back until my mouth released the tip of his dick. I looked up at him with begging eyes.

"Take me into your mouth and make me cum," he ordered as he slackened my hair.

I lunged forward, taking his entire cock in my mouth and bobbed my head back and forth. Before I was able to take him entirely in my mouth, I would have to use my hand as well. In one of my earliest lessons, he told me it was my job to learn how to take him completely into my mouth. He also informed me that it is not a punishment if I knew when he was going to shoot his load. He could come any second and the only warning would be when he would pull my hair very hard and shove his cock into my throat. There was never any time to prepare, and I always choked. That was the lesson.

I held eye contact with him as his cock went fully in and out of my mouth. His eyes seemed to peer into my soul as he watched me. He wore a slight smirk on his face the entire time and he never gave away his thoughts or feelings during the lessons.

That night's lesson went like clockwork. After several minutes, I finally felt him tighten his grip on my hair as he simultaneously pulled my mouth onto his cock while pushing it into me. I gagged slightly as he shot his first load. The remaining shots oozed down my throat. He kept himself inside my mouth as he softened.

It was my job to clean him before he would pull it out of my mouth. I sucked hard on his softening dick as it slithered slowly from my mouth. When he was out, I was taught to inspect him and announce whether the lesson was learned.

"I have learned my lesson, sir."

His eyes narrowed as he looked down at me, "We will see if this one holds. Take a shower."

I stood silently and watched the floor as I walked into the bathroom and started the shower. I stepped in and smiled widely as I waited for my lover to join me. He finally entered the bathroom and quickly stepped into the shower with me. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed me all over my face as I laughed playfully at him. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him as our lips met. We made out in the shower like teenagers in love.

"You are so beautiful," he told me as he pressed me against the shower wall. "Let's finish this shower so I can treat you like the goddess you are."

Those showers were the quick ones; in and out! He playfully chased me to the bed where I swiped the perfectly folded clothes onto the floor before I assumed the prone position on the bed. He leapt on top of me and began kissing my neck as I felt him harden between my legs.

"Are you going to invite her to come over?" he whispered to me.

I felt him push into me, "Yes!"

He began to push in and out of me as we discussed the details. I felt him press his hips against my ass as he pushed into me. He would keep himself buried completely inside me as he whispered.

"Does she want to watch us fuck or does she want to see you please me?"

My head rested softly against the pillow as I enjoyed him making love to me, "She doesn't exactly know about that. Would you like to show her?"

He planted his hands on either side of my head as he began to thrust in and out of me. He never responded to my question. I knew he was scheming inside his head, and it made me happy to know that he was coming up with a plan of sorts.

"Bring her to me," he finally responded as he continued to fuck me.

I rested my head on my interlaced fingers and smiled widely and I felt him bury his cock deep inside me.

"Do you have a plan for her?" I asked quietly as I could feel his cum splashing against the walls of my vagina.

"Of course, I do!" he said after I was filled with his seed. He rested his body on mine. I could hear his quick but deep breaths as he tried to recover. The smile on my face grew even wider as I knew we were just as passionate with each other then as we were when he first touched my naked body.

"I knew you would."

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
814 Followers