The Tattle Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Instead of being on your knees when I arrive, you will be holding your clothes as they appear in this pile in your open palms. There, you will wait for me patiently. I'll show you what to do at my place if this continues."

I crouched down and picked up the pile of clothes and held them as she instructed.

"Good girl, Kelly. You learn quickly," she said.

She relieved me of the stack of clothes and stood in front of me.

"I'm going to take off my clothes. I will soon be naked in front of you. Are you comfortable with that?" she asked me.

"Yes, Melissa," I responded.

She took my hand.

"Respond to me normally for now, Kelly."

I enthusiastically nodded with a smile on my face. She didn't make a show of disrobing nor indicate that she was at all uneasy about doing it in front of me. I watched her carefully, though. We had been friends since we were little girls and sure, I probably saw her naked when we were very young, but never after puberty that I could ever recall.

I knew she wasn't putting on a show for me, but I wanted to see every inch of her body. I moved only as much as I could get away with. She was quick about removing her clothes and tossing them aside. Before I knew it, she was standing nude in front of me.

"Now, look at my body," she said plainly.

Her tone seemed very clinical; almost as if I were about to receive a lesson on the female anatomy. Regardless, I looked. She was fit and nicely toned but not ripped. Her skin complexion was nearly perfect from head to toe without any tan lines. I noticed right away that there were no impressions on her skin where the clothing that was designed to hug her skin was. She noticed me noticing that.

"It's because of the kind of clothes I wear," she said, her fingers tracing the strip of skin above her mound, from one hip to the other. "We will get you the same kind. The way I look to you now is the way I want you to look to me from now on."

I nodded.

"Good. I'm going to touch you now in places I assume you've never had a woman touch you. Is that okay?" she asked kindly.

While I knew I had a choice in the matter, I felt compelled to tell her I was okay with it. She placed her hands on my shoulders and squeezed gently. She looked into my eyes as her hands slowly drifted down my chest.

"I'm going to show you why having sex with a woman can be more satisfying than with a man at times. Close your eyes and use your mind's eye to visualize my hands as they roam your body. My fingers will touch you in places only Joey's have been before. Don't open your eyes. Just feel my touch."

I took in a deep breath once my eyes were closed. Her hands were soft. I gasped slightly as I felt her fingers circle both my nipples. She was softer than my husband. My body responded automatically to the stimulus she was providing. My nipples hardened and I could feel moisture building between my legs.

"Good, you're responding how I expect," she said. "You and Joey have a good thing and you treat each other well. The game, as you say, suits you. I don't play a game, though, Kelly. If you become my sub, I will be your dom all the time, not just when the mood suits me or you."

"I understand," I replied quickly and in a neutral tone.

"Good," she said. "Your skin is soft and very inviting."

I could tell by the volume and direction of her voice that she was still staring at my closed eyes. She was confident in her exploration of my body. She knew her way around a woman, and it showed.

"I'm going to move my hands further down your body. How do you feel about me touching you like this?"

I didn't hesitate to answer her.

"You're turning me on," I whispered.

"Good."

Her hands continued sliding down my body. Her fingertips felt like feathers being dragged lightly across my skin. When she reached the small patch of hair between my legs, I stiffened up and clamped my legs tightly together.

"Relax," she whispered. "This is only the beginning."

When I opened my legs slightly again, she began petting my pubic hair.

"The next time we're together, this will be gone. Do you understand?" she directed me harshly.

I whimpered in the affirmative.

I heard some shuffling around and assumed she shifted her position in front of me.

"I'm going to touch your vagina now. Is that okay?"

Again, I felt compelled to tell her 'Yes,' despite knowing I had control of the situation. I nodded quickly while biting my lower lip in anticipation. I was nearly out of breath when I felt hers on the lips of my pussy. I nearly collapsed.

"Steady," she guided me. "That was just my breath. Tell me how you feel."

I couldn't focus on a single thought. I let my subconscious do the talking for me.

"I want this so bad!" I said between baited breaths. "Touch me!"

Two fingers traced the outer lips of my pussy; squeezing them together gently and they moved deeper between my legs.

"I'm going to show you why you'll prefer my touch once in a while."

She kept me constantly on the edge of a cliff. I knew what was likely coming every time though I was surprised at each revelation. I was not prepared for the demonstration that was coming. Her fingers pulled apart my labia and the tip of her tongue moved in a slow, single circle around my clit.

"Oh, God!" I announced as quietly as I could, given the situation.

"No, it's just me," she said in her sarcastic tone. "A man would dive in, taking what he wanted in the name of your pleasure. His need to build his pride is what drives a man to get you off. It's quick, brutish, and lacks passionate conviction."

Her fingers caressed my lips and occasionally teased my opening.

"Have you ever heard anyone say that two men fucking is beautiful? It's because it's not. Why? Because they're both in it for the same thing. While one is fucking the other in the ass, all he's thinking about is his own release. The one on the receiving end may be jerking his cock or might just be waiting for his turn."

Her finger continued to probe my hole, teasing a bigger agenda.

"Women know the most intimate parts of her counterpart better than any man will and their motives are more pure. What my tongue will do to you will pale in comparison to what a man's could ever dream of."

I felt her lips press against my intimate ones and her tongue slowly swipe up and down my slit. My knees buckled and I braced myself on her shoulders.

"Fuck me!" I blurted out.

"Unfortunately, that's what you need a cock for. Despite what you see in the movies, those strap-ons just don't do the job. A cock made of flesh and blood just moves different inside you," she informed me.

I made a critical error in reading her. Any mental block I had about being with a woman was gone and I had forgotten the purpose behind what she was doing. I lost my bearing and handled her in a way neither of us was ready for. I sank to my knees, opened my eyes and kissed her while trying to pull her onto the bed.

"No!" she yelled loudly. "No!" she repeated.

She shoved me until I was flat on my back on the bed and in a mild state of shock.

"Do not touch me like that again without my permission!" she announced loudly.

"I'm--," I started before Joey rushed into the room.

He looked at me and we both looked at him. A split second later, she turned her anger back to me.

"I didn't give you permission to touch me like that. Nobody touches me like that unless I tell them to," she huffed as she collected her clothes. "This was a mistake."

She hastily put her clothes on and rushed out of the room. A tear rolled down my cheek in confusion over what had transpired in the seconds leading up to her outburst. We both heard the front door slam followed by her car hastily leaving the driveway.

Joey was rightly confused at the situation. Couple that with the obvious confusion on my face and he was left speechless. Neither of us could utter a word. A buildup in emotions erupted inside me and I burst into tears, curling up on the bed. Joey rushed to me.

"Are you okay?" he asked me first. "What happened?"

I explained to him the series of events that led up to what he likely heard. Each event I described led me into a deeper state of confusion.

"I don't know what I did!" I exclaimed.

He comforted me the rest of the night until we both fell asleep.

I didn't hear the text message arrive from Melissa just after midnight. I saw it when I woke the following morning.

"Meet me at my place Saturday," it read plainly. Underneath that was the address. Given everything I learned about her, I was surprised there was not specificity to the message regarding when to show up, what to do when I got there, etcetera.

I was initially angry about her reaching out to me in that manner after storming out without explanation. I replayed the events of the day before from start to finish.

"It was me," I thought. "I broke the bond she was creating."

Something about the situation still seemed off. I spread out on the bed as I thought about her and the way she made my body feel. The way she changed my sexuality in nearly a moment. I thought about the affect she had on me when she wasn't even there. In a rare moment, I imagined a woman's touch as I masturbated next to my sleeping husband. Correction, I imagined Melissa's touch. Despite all that happened, I wanted her tongue between my legs.

My orgasm came hard and left me sweating. I smiled widely and reached for my phone.

"Yes, Melissa," I began typing.

No, I need to show my commitment to her, I thought.

"Yes, Mistress."

Sent.

12