The Tattoo Pt. 01

Story Info
A body altering tattoo, and the beginning of a journey.
4.3k words
4.58
11.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
598 Followers

Please don't question or pester me about the science of this idea, my horny denied brain has no answers for you :(

Amanda furrowed her brow, staring down into the mirror to get a better look.

"What do you think?" She glanced up at Doctor Williams, unsure at what she was seeing.

"Is this it?" Amanda asked, worried there'd be more to the procedure.

"That's it. The technology has been simplified greatly over the years." Still unsure, Amanda cautiously poked at the light pink tattoo now above her pussy.

A modern marvel, it was called, this new procedure people could opt for. Something to do with nanobots, nanites, nanitrons? Nan-something, Amanda remembered that at least. She'd heard about it from some other kinky friends of hers, immediately curious. She still silently thought it was magic, seeing it ingrained into her skin.

Regardless of how it worked, the concept was simple: orgasm control, in its truest form. Amanda had worn chastity belts before, denied herself on her own or with partners, even contemplated getting piercings for further control. That was before this came across her radar, deciding to go through with it after some 'careful' research.

Plus a lot of persuasion from the hornier side of her brain. Which she should not listen to.

Dr. Williams stood on the other side of the examination table, waiting for Amanda to finish her inspection. Her current expert method in testing (trying to rub it off with her fingers) was unsuccessful, feeling more confident that it was stuck on her for good.

"So, Amanda." She turned to face the doctor, handed a tablet with an application opened on it. "This is the control unit. It is a free app, anyone can access it, view profiles that are made public, and download it. But without someone's code, they cannot do much but watch." Amanda listened intently, her excited eyes beginning to glisten as she stared down at the device.It's really real!

Dr. Williams continued. "This is your own personal profile. Like I said earlier, you can make it private or public at your choosing. The code up top here is what gives people permission to activate your control unit. It will change automatically every two weeks, so if you wish for someone to have long-term access to your code, you will have to update them when it changes. We have that in there as a safety for our clients, to ensure nothing happens. You can always reach out to us to have your code reset at any time."

"So," Amanda said quizzically, still trying to maintain a hold on her excitement, "I can give someone my code, and they can do...what?"

Dr. Williams clicked a button on her profile, bringing up a list of controls, all with sliding shifts. "They can control your arousal levels, more or less. Prevent orgasms as well."

Amanda's eyes went wide. "This can prevent orgasms!?"

"Of course. You see that button? If that is checked off, the control unit will only allow you a certain level of pleasure, never high enough for an actual release." Amanda's hands shook, seeing the button, a mundane bar of silver that simply said,Orgasm Inhibitor. So simple, right there, and yet the implications of it were...terrifyingly exciting.

"Wow."

"Yeah, it always shocks most of our clients how effective it is. You should read some of the reviews we get." Dr. Williams smirked, seeing the wide-eyes of their patient. "Why don't I leave you to get dressed and you can test out a few things." Patting Amanda's shoulder, Dr. Williams left the room.

Fingers slightly shaking, Amanda slowly slid up the control bar labelledArousal. Immediately, the tattoo flared up, a bright pink visible through her hospital gown. Her pussy flared, her body coming to life as if she'd been edging herself all day.

"HOLY FUCK!" She quickly brought the bar down much lower, still feeling that tingle of excitement in her clit, but far more manageable. Amanda shook, her nipples hardening from the experience, not expecting something quite so powerful. She stared in awe at all the control bars:Nipples,Clit,Anal, andSkin. Curious, she tested skin, suddenly feeling a soothing spread over her body, as if she was being massaged all over.

"Oh wow, I could get used to that." Slowly, she tested each one, squealing as she felt their effects. Amanda couldn't believe that a simple tattoo could do this to her, nor how much control this code now had over her body. She didn't need a control bar this time, the simple thought making her squeeze her legs together, pussy wet as her imagination took over.

Putting down the tablet, she got dressed, feeling far more herself as she slid on some jeans. As she put on her sneakers, Dr. Williams returned. "Ah good. So, what did you think?"

Amanda blushed, unable to stop herself. "It uh...works?" Smiling, she brushed hair out of her face as she stood up, her excitement still glistening in her eyes.

Dr. Williams laughed, "I'm sure you will enjoy testing it later this evening. Here's some further information, as well as advice on how to get started. And remember, you can always call with any issues or concerns." Amanda took the pamphlet, nodding at her doctor. Heading back out the door, Dr. Williams gave her one last, knowing wink.

"Have fun, Amanda."

The drive home felt excruciatingly long, squirming as if the tattoo was on fire. Inside the door, Amanda stripped off all her clothes, staring naked in the hallway mirror at the new addition to her body. Tracing the intricate lines, feeling the tiniest of bumps along them, she soon couldn't help it as her fingers slid further down, circling on her clit.

Moaning, suddenly more turned on than she'd been in a long time, Amanda used one hand to peruse the pamphlet, soon staring at the app on her phone, freshly downloaded. She added her details into the profile, tiny whimpers escaping her as her left hand never stopped in its slow, consistent motions. Blushing, she giggled as she marked "Public", the idea of strangers being able to see what settings she had on sending happy shivers through her body.

After being all set, she stared at the top of her profile, at the code that now controlled her orgasms. Her body. Six digits, a mix of numbers and letters, could now stop her from cumming...ever again.

Well, for two weeks, but her rational mind wasn't quite working at the moment.

Wanting to test her new, digital prison, she clicked theOrgasm Inhibitor button, and moaned, speeding up her fingers. Standing in her kitchen, completely naked, Amanda moaned loudly as she rubbed back and forth, shaking from feeling exposed and how desperate she was to cum. The familiar build up, knowing her own body well, Amanda felt the orgasm beginning to course through her. She readied herself, knowing her legs tend to get shaky after cumming, leaning on the counter for support.

And she didn't cum.

Nearly screaming in frustration, she rubbed harder, slipping her other fingers inside of her, sliding against her g-spot. Mind on fire, her arm exhausted from effort, she felt like at any moment she'd be pushed over the edge, an explosive orgasm forced out of her. But it didn't. In tears, her poor clit confused and aching for a release, she stared at her new tattoo in disbelief, a mix of amazement and terror on her face.

Throbbing between her legs, she wiped off a wet finger on her body, slamming down on the button stopping her orgasm. Turning up every setting she could, Amanda's frustration turned to euphoria, sinking to her knees with a stifled scream as her previously denied orgasm hit her like a fucking truck. Wordless, breath stolen from her, she felt as if her entire body was on fire, being shook by the most intense, full-bodied, wonderful orgasm of her life.

After five minutes, and two more orgasms, she struggled to her feet, blindly moving her hand around the counter for her phone, giving her body the reprieve it desperately needed. Breathing heavily, tears still in her eyes, she laughed and cried as she hugged her knees, trying to re-center herself.

What the fuck is this thing!? Amanda thought. How in the fuck did they build something that could do...well THAT to a human being. Her head leaning against the counter, breath still coming in rapidly, Amanda couldn't stop the smile on her face.

This was going to be fun.

A few nights later, nights filled with restless moans and ruined bedsheets, Amanda agreed to go dancing with some friends. Some nights away from her horny mind would be good for her. After all, she had spent the last three exploring her body like she was a teenager once more, cumming more intensely and frequently than she had even when she first started exploring her sexuality.

Melanie smiled from the car, Lana and Imani already in the back. Greeting them all, Amanda smoothed her black dress behind her as she sat down, one of her favourites for dancing. Still unsure if she was going to tell her friend about the new addition to her body, she quietly listened to the two women in the back, in the middle of an argument as they always were, about something incredibly important and impactful to their lives: Chips.

Sometimes, Amanda thought,it is a welcomed relief when your friends never change. The argument persisted, unresolved, as they pulled into a parking lot near the club. Holding Melanie's arm, Amanda giggled with her as they listened to the two slightly drunk, extroverted, loud, and ridiculous morons in front of them.

Melanie looked down at Amanda, half a head taller than her at all times it seemed, regardless of what heels she chose to wear. "You okay sweetie? You seem...flushed." Amanda blushed, looking away from the inquisitive stare of one of her best friends.

"Tonight is just a much needed break." She tried to say, passing it off as stress from work. Melanie continued her trademark glare, offering only a softmmhmmm as Amanda said no more. Dammit. Amanda already knew it would come up again later in the night. But they made it into the club without any incidents, although the bouncer did sigh multiple times at the four friends laughing together in their own world. Amanda really couldn't blame him, poor guy.

The first hour they hit the dance floor immediately, Amanda gleefully smiling as she pulled off every move she had in her repertoire. Which was, like, five. Laughing, hanging off each other, occasionally dragging one of them away from an advancement, the four friends quickly found themselves out of breath, drinks in hand.

Lana and Imani were currently intently discussing back and forth about two hot guys staring back at them, figuring out if they wanted to go see them or not. Melanie used the distraction of the wonder twins to grab Amanda's hand, pulling her close to shield off the loud music.

"So? What is it?" Those intense, curious eyes boring into Amanda once more.

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Honey, you haven't been able to lie to me in years. Confess." Fighting off the blush on her face, Amanda glared at her friend, knowing she wasn't getting out of this. Looking around, seeing anyone would notice, she lifted up her dress, flashing off the new tattoo above her panties. Melanie's face lit up, gasping silently, gripping Amanda's arm.

"You got it!?" Giggling, Amanda nodded, shushing her so the other two didn't notice the commotion. Melanie grinned, failing at containing her excitement, barrelling her over with question after question. Amanda answered it all, relieved to finally be able to talk to someone else about it, only slightly worried it might have been a figment of her imagination.

"I can't believe it, wow. So that's why you've been MIA for the past few days. Slut." Amanda laughed, rolling her eyes at Melanie, even though she wasn't too far off the mark. She showed off the control panel, how it worked, everything she had learned in her exploration.

"It is incredible Mel, I honestly can't believe how well it works." Amanda sighed, a happy little pulse going through her clit, drifting back to the last few days.

Melanie's eyes mischievously, seeing the look on her friend's face. "And the inhibitor thingy actually stops you from cumming?"

"Oh yeah...I put that thing to the test many times. It is infuriating!" They both laughed, Amanda's genuine smile giving away more information than she intended. While she was distracted, Melanie swiped her phone.

"Hey! What are you doing!?" One hand on Amanda's wrist, Melanie flicked through the app, exploring it for herself. Turning up the arousal command partway, she watched Amanda's eyes widen, legs instantly crossing. Grinning, she tweaked the nipple and skin settings up just a tad, enjoying the effects she was seeing before her.

"Mel, no! Give it back!" Her voice catching slightly, betraying the excitement behind it, Amanda's attempts at retrieving her phone once more failed against her taller, stronger friend. Melanie's smirk simply grew, having no intention of returning control just yet.

"Hmmm, I think I have a better idea." Melanie nodded her head over at the two gentlemen Lana and Imani were talking about. "They're not going to talk to them, we both know that. Lana is still not over Joshua, and neither of them are Imani's type. But ifyou go over there..." Amanda's eyes lit up in terror.

"No!"

"Yes." Bordering on evil villain territory, Melanie's smile continued to grow. "If you go over and talk to them, pick one to dance with, I'll give you your phone back." Amanda glared at her friend, hard. She attempted one more time to steal back her phone, to no avail, before growling at her. Pouting, failing to ignore the wonderful sensations coursing through her, she defiantly held her ground.

But the warmth between her legs, nipples hardening from excitement, and the soothing sensation spreading over her body won out, whining as she agreed. Melanie smiled, patting her thigh as Amanda stood up, shakily walking over on her heels. Her mind was spinning, stifling a moan as she headed towards the two men, unsure of what she would even say. Thankfully, her favourite dancing dress did most of the work for her.

Her eyes widened as they introduced herself, knowing Melanie had turned up her arousal control even further. Amanda felt herself fighting the excitement coursing through her, physically manifesting as she placed a hand on one of their arms. Deciding she needed to get this task over with as soon as possible, not wanting to cum her brains out in the middle of a night club, she dragged one of the friends onto the floor.

Staring right at Melanie, daggers in her eyes, Amanda moaned with the loud music, her body grinding against her partner. Skin on fire, her pussy starting to leak into her panties, Amanda closed her eyes as her hand made its way behind her, grabbing onto his neck. Never losing sight of her tormentor (ignore the shocking stares from Lana and Imani), she grinded against him, shivering slightly as he wrapped his strong hands around her waist.

Amanda didn't know how long she had been on the dance floor in this stranger's arms, the tattoo pushing her further than she'd normally go. She felt her body go through ups and downs, as Melanie raised and lowered all the different settings. She was enjoying watching Amanda's new found confidence, but didn't want to push her friend too far.

After a while Amanda felt everything slowly fall off, flooded with relief as she was given a break. Turning to the guy she had practically stapled herself to, she thanked him, saying she was going back to her friends. Slightly confused and disappointed, he nodded, smiling as Amanda kissed his cheek in thanks. Knowing her dress was clinging to her sweaty body, she threw a wink back behind her as she left, his hungering expression following her every step of the way.

Amanda sat down with elegance and grace, trying very hard to not show just how close she had been to cumming her brains out a few minutes before. Melanie's grin said all that needed to be said, sliding back her phone. As much as Amanda wanted to scold her for that little escapade, she had to admit that it had been fun. And losing control of her own body like that had been beyond exciting.

She rolled her eyes at Imani, who was currently complaining that she had 'stolen her man'. The four friends danced and drank some more, before returning to the car to rest their feet after a fun night. Melanie dropped off the two roommates first, before pulling up to Amanda's apartment building.

The glint in her eyes still remained, which prompted Amanda to glare at her once more. Feigning innocence, Melanie smiled. "What? You didn't enjoy it?"

"I didn't say that...thief." Amanda laughed with her friend, both knowing she had loved losing control in such a manner. Melanie grinned, lingering in saying goodbye to her friend, still savouring that small taste of control she had held.

"I think I'm going to enjoy doing that to you more often on our nights out." Amanda blushed, immediately shutting down such an idea.

"You are never doing that to me again! Mel, I was so close to cumming against him!" Humiliated, Amanda couldn't stop the smile on her face, surprised at how the idea of that happening to her didn't scare as much as she thought. Melanie just smirked, staring at her friend.

"I can't believe you got it, that is so fucking hot. Do you have any plans for how you're going to use it?"

Amanda sighed. "Other than blowing my own mind, you mean? I don't know yet. But I'll tell you when I figure it out."

"You fucking better," Melanie stated, "I want EVERY detail." Giggling, Amanda promised, waving good night as she headed inside. Watching her go, a new confusing pull of desire entering her mind, Melanie sighed, unsure of why she felt so excited by her friend's new addition. Or why holding Amanda's phone, having ultimate control over her friend, had brought her so much joy. With a shake of the head, she drove off home.

Tired from the evening, Amanda stripped her dress off onto a chair, sighing as she fell into bed. The night replayed in her mind, the feeling of helplessness as she danced, betrayed by her own body. Soon her fingers made their way into her panties, still wet from being toyed with, from losing control. Moaning, her other hand rubbing and pinching her nipple, soon Amanda was humping the air, aching for the orgasm that had teased her earlier.

No longer in the midst of a crowd. No longer hanging off the neck of a stranger. No longer under Melanie's scrutinising controlling glare. It was just her, left alone with that familiar build up, that eager excited energy thrumming inside of her. Not even touching her phone, Amanda rode her orgasm as she had many times before, whimpering as her pussy quivered, far too sensitive to touch. Hands in the air beside her, shaking and crotched pushed into the air, she held out until her body once more returned control, sighing with content as she smiled into the darkness.

Melanie continued pestering her with questions over the next few days, even threatening to steal her codes. Amanda refused her, knowing that evil woman would make her do unspeakable things if she handed those over. Her days were filled with an almost hidden excitement now, this secret underneath her clothes, the world oblivious to this change in her. She couldn't help but rest her hand against the tattoo, smiling at the comfort in knowing it was always there.

After a few weeks of being on her own, Amanda had the constant urge to test this new device with a partner. Going through her phone, she poked a few people that she used to fool around with casually, hoping one would bite. Her hope was fulfilled, her friend Jeremy sending a flirty response to her first message. They chatted back and forth, getting caught up from their last fling a few years ago, before Amanda casually invited him over that night, trying not to betray how desperate she was for him to say yes. She had turned on her tattoo while they talked, and it was playing havoc on her mind.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
598 Followers
12