The Tattoo Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, he did, arriving later in the evening to a surprisingly frisky Amanda. Not that she hadn't been an eager person before, but this tattoo was a new world in and of itself. She had turned every setting up halfway (except the inhibitor!), nearly jumping Jeremy as he walked through the door. After grabbing them some drinks, she found herself in his lap, kissing away against his soft beard, moaning with her hands in his hair.

Legs on either side of him, her pussy pulsing against his cock trapped in his jeans, Amanda stared down at his beautiful face. "Wow," Jeremy said, smiling up at her, "where is this coming from?" She blushed, shutting up his curiosity with another kiss, before dragging him into her bedroom. Between the foreplay and her tattoo, Amanda's body was screaming at her for his cock.

Clothes quickly discarded around her room haphazardly, she moaned and shivered as his beard tickled against her clit, Jeremy's tongue running laps up and down her pussy. Barely able to talk, her hands gripping his hair for dear life, she managed to finally stutter, "ju-just fuck me already!!"

He didn't need to be told twice, quickly sliding the condom down his cock. Pushing her legs up to her chest, Jeremy pushed inside her wet, eager, and (at this point) desperate pussy, forcing a happy moan out of Amanda's lips. His body against hers, kissing once more, she felt his cock pushing in and out of her, seeming to ignite her entire body. Each thrust she felt a tickle of pubic hair against her clit, teasingly bringing her closer to an orgasm.

Unable to think, lost in the sensations driving her wild, Amanda simply let it all happen. No more demands, no more control. She was simply a passenger on the Jeremy train, being used by the strong, bearded man. His grunts and groans were like music to her ears, each one almost having the same effect as a thrust of his wonderful cock. Well, almost. He had a really nice cock.

Soon however, finding that dominance inside of him, Jeremy flipped her over, ass pulled into the air as he playfully spanked it, each swat forcing a squeal out of her. A slight stinging in each cheek, he pushed her head into the pillow, grabbing a fist full of her hair, returning his cock to fucking her wet and willing pussy. Amanda was shaking from being put under his total control, knowing she was close to cumming.

Sneaking a hand onto her clit from underneath, she listened to Jeremy groan as she began to rub, knowing he was close. Rubbing hard, hoping her legs didn't give out, she screamed into the pillow as her fingers pushed her over the edge. Orgasm flooding her entire body, she listened as Jeremy almost growled with need, his thrusts slowing as he came inside of her, determined short thrusts almost shoving her into the front of the bed, his strong hands holding her in place.

They both held that position for quite some time, slowly recovering from their simultaneous releases. Jeremy shuddered as his cock slid out of Amanda, her own pussy still quivering from being fucked and played with. Eyes wide, Amanda realised that her phone had not turned off, the tattoo still putting her body through waves of excited energy. She quickly snatched her phone off the side table, turning everything off as she breathed out a sigh of relief.

Jeremy returned from disposing of the condom and a quick wash, kissing her deeply as he sank into the bed. Smiling, she promised to be right back, doing the same in the bathroom as she got cleaned up. Returning, she collapsed into his chest with a giggle, playfully tugging on his short beard. He returned her little tease with another kiss, his arms enveloping around her. Amanda was almost tempted to return to activating her tattoo. Almost. Her body was currently thanking her for the break.

"That was...wow." Jeremy sighed happily, interrupting their casual make-out session. Amanda returned the sentiment, knowing it had been one of the better fucks she'd had in a long while. Maybe ever. Exhausted, they both fell asleep quickly, waking up a few hours before she had to leave for work. Feeling his morning erection against her, Amanda grinned as she turned on her tattoo once more, pouncing on the poor still-sleeping victim in her bed. Jeremy was awoken by a fiercly horny Amanda, but not even one complaint left his lips as she climbed on top of him.

Amanda knew, thinking about her night (and morning) with Jeremy that she was curious to push things further using the new tattoo. But, she couldn't stop her mind drifting to Melanie's little prank stealing her phone, and how exciting it had been to lose control. To have her body directed however someone else saw fit. She knew that finding a dominant person to give the codes to was the next step, and she had just the person in mind.

Melanie as well had that night burned into her memory, but for very different reasons. Seeing her friend's reactions, having complete control over her very body, her thumb had hovered over the magical button she could barely stop staring at on the tiny screen:Orgasm Inhibitor. She didn't know what it meant, why she was so excited by that one moment.

But she knew that she'd liked it. A lot.

12