All Comments on 'The Tattooed Woman Pt. 04'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LookinSouthLookinSouthover 1 year ago

Enjoying your story, please keep it going.

GortmundyGortmundyover 1 year agoAuthor

Glad you like it. Part 5 in the works and nearly ready for submission. Slightly longer part, so hopefully it's worth waiting for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Geeze, these dark elf slavers have some soft sides, haven't they? Varoona trying to make up for her roughness by giving away chocolate to that Cassie girl, Nyx handing out gold coins, and young Tallis needs some lessons about maintaining discipline and respect within the troops. Ashunara tops it all with her cunning. Very enjoyable read so far.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loving the story, too often with slave stories it's wall to wall non con sex ( as a reference read " servant to the slavers") this has sarky humour and dry wit and reminds me of Sir Terry Prachet's Discworld books ( miss him terribly) and is a page turner, so to speak!! Some people from other countries might not understand all the words ( Kirk, in Scots gaelic( pronounced gaa-lick) is a Church ( so Captain James T Church in star trek!! Church Douglas!!) and Bairn, baby/ child and wee, small and Aye, yes etc and bollocks, balls!!) Just trying to be helpful, like...but yous others know the lingo anyways!! Keep writing, enjoying the tale alot and the fucking language!! ( If you put an Scottish lad/lass against an Aussie in a Swearing contest, who would win?!! And the Aussies beat the English in Cricket and Rugby, which brings a smile to my face!! I once asked my Da, why do we support Scotland in the footie? And he replied, somebody has to lass!!(we're fuckin awful!!) And my Ma, always tatties with every supper ( in many different ways, my da grew them, my ma cooked them!!) And porridge every bloody morning!! Anyways enough of me bathering, carry on writing ✍️!!

EssEssCehEssEssCeh5 months ago
I start to get into it...

I mean it still feels too good to be true, like a sugarcoated tale.

If I had to write it, I would place the whole tale in the mouth of an elder Dark Elf recounting it... so that the reader would rightfully assume, that the tale was sweetened by years of nostalgia in the favor of the slavers.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Something about the logistics of the group does not make sense. There seems to that are hauling all of the food, tents and pots, but yet there's none that the tattooed woman can ride in. Why is this and there's no mention of them.

GortmundyGortmundy9 days agoAuthor

To anon. A good point re logistics. No wagons or horses means everything gets carried. Hmm, the stretcher is made from a cot. The orcs can carry fairly heavy packs I suppose, plus they travel faster than even the dark elves so they can forage and still keep up. But I probably should have considered it or revealed it better. Many thanks! I'll make a not and see what I can do when it comes to editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES