All Comments on 'The Tattooed Woman Pt. 11'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoying the story to the point that one of the first titles I’m looking for on an Erotic website has very little actual sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesone read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing this well-written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You surely are uploading new chapters fast. Have you pre-written them, or do you upload as you finish the chapters? Anyway, I guess we got a first glimpse on the main antagonist, a power entity who commands such vile creatures as drows, ogres, and barghests. Worrisome. I'm starting to fear for the lives of Ashunara's band. But for now they keep kicking ass - just as we love them. :-)

- AshFan01

GortmundyGortmundyover 1 year agoAuthor

Folks,

I'm thoroughly chuffed that you are enjoying the story so far. I'm having quite a lot of fun writing it.

To AshFan01: I'd very much like to write a novel or somesuch eventually and on one of the advice videos, of which there are many, it suggested that to do so you had to actually sit and make time to write (a bit like a job), whether you felt like it or not. I got to retire early from my career so, even after doing an academic course, I have a goodly amount of time on my hands. Writing these stories is a fun hobby, and given the time I have available, I can get quite a bit done. None have been pre-written, I upload after a bit of editing and after my wife gives them a once over for grammar etc (just started doing that, it's a good idea).

It's great to get positive feedback. So many thanks. Oh, part 12 is in the system (submitted about 30 minutes ago) and should hopefully appear soon. Happy Yuletide

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bloody, sweet.

WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

This series is awsome.

Pincher73Pincher73over 1 year ago

Sorry, just found this story and I have been binge reading. I am not a critic and will only read for enjoyment. This is very entertaining and I for one am glad you are writing it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Freaking great story!!!!!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill696 months ago

Do so hope you keep this tale going!

billdaviesbilldavies6 months ago

Excellent stuff!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I must say this is an excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well written story. Good mix of action, humor, and personal interaction. Admire your skill and look forward to reading the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES