All Comments on 'The Tattooed Woman Pt. 13'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
hermit3773hermit3773over 1 year ago

I suspected she was a dragon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Happy new year, may you have the wisdom to make good choices, and lotsa luck in case of human error.

Well written, well woven, a delight to read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story telling. Please keep writing, I'm looking forward to the next episode !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a nice New Year's surprise! Another chapter with Ash and her crew.

As far as action is concerned, not much happening. But I surely was surprised that we learned more about Adair's tale. So, her husband was a dragon indeed. But what a bad strike of destiny that his dragon brothers killed him. Looks like Adair will get another chance at revenge, presumably against that evil force behind all that.

Until then, it's gunna be interesting to see how everything will converge. Ash really has precise plans for her 'slaves' but first her team must reach home before those evil forces. In the short-term, Gorsisi, Magda, and Dana are due for an encounter with whoever is sent to the Shrine by the Dread Lord. I would think that the crone will play her part in that encounter.

Finally, Nyx with a bad hangover. Too cute. :-)

Happy New Year.

- AshFan01

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job. Your work is improving but perhaps a bit more attention to detail if you’re bothered. For example opening sentence gives us a deep blue sky - at night time. Thanks for the effort.

jwmcleanjwmcleanover 1 year ago

Well great way to end the year, just could not stop reading the while story....looking forward to more thank you for the whole story.

GortmundyGortmundyover 1 year agoAuthor

Not sure if I posted this already, but up here in the north (Im only a few hundred miles shy of the Arctic Circle) the night sky can be really a very deep blue. Here have a look - this is not far from where I live: https://www.scotsman.com/webimg/b25lY21zOjY3OTM4YWU5LTBjN2MtNDg3MC1iMGUzLTEyOTg3Y2IyODhiYTpkOTYyODg5ZC05MjQxLTRiZjEtYjc3Mi04MGQ0MjZjMjFhOGE=.jpg?width=1200&enable=upscale

PretenderDKPretenderDKover 1 year ago

Oh How I plowed through the chapters. Extremely Well told and entertaining. This work reminds me of Elminster and Drizzt Du’urden. You should go for publishing with this one!

Can’t wait for the next chapter

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewover 1 year ago

Much thanks for another chapter! You have brought us so many interesting characters and plot lines. So many possibilities to spin off into other stories.

To double down on a previous poster, Nyx with a hangover is both cute and hilarious!

Lastly, that is a great night-sky image you posted below.

More please, and soon!

GortmundyGortmundyover 1 year agoAuthor

Next chapter (chapter 15) is currently in the works and hopefully coming soon.

PretenderDK, I've collated this story, edited it, added to and changed a couple of bits and have now submitted it for publication. Chapter 15, is actually Chapter 1 of Volume 2. The first 14 chapters, once edited come to a bit over 126k words, so about a 350 page novel. Cross for finger for me. But even so, I'll hopefully be firing in new chapters timeously. So watch this space as they say.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

The benefits of coming late to the party are quite fortuitous . In that I already knew this was far from over . Now with your confirmation . I can happily read on . I will be caught up soon enough . But I hurry not . Savoring this masterful tale .

billdaviesbilldavies6 months ago

Excellent storytelling and an enthralling world. I'm very glad you are aiming for publication. This is really high quality writing and with a night sky above you like the picture you posted I can understand why.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES