All Comments on 'The Tattooed Woman Pt. 17'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Despite it being the story with the least sex on an erotic fiction site this continues to be the story I look for first!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent work, I am enjoying the Celtic mythology.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi, there!

I fall in line with a previous commenter that this story is the first I check despite its lack of explicit sex scenes. It's that good. And, man, I freaking love every scene with Ashunara. She's such a multi-faceted character, even though you don't dig that deep into your characters. But how she reacts to, speaks and interferes with others is never boring and always good for a surprise. Can't get enough of her. Also, it must indeed have been heart-wrenching for her to see Tallis that close to death back then. Since she can't have children of her own, her niece must be like a daughter to her. I expect this story to get very bloody at some point, but don't you to kill off either one of Ash or Tallis. Ash would probably survive if Nyx got killed, but failing to protect Tallis would devastate her.

- AshFan01

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES