All Comments on 'The Tattooed Woman Pt. 22'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Apologies for the delay in submitting this. My boss and I went for a well-deserved week away in historic York (that's Jorvik for those Vikings among you). And, of course, by boss, I mean my wife. If you ever get the chance to go to York I thoroughly recommend it, a beautiful place with lots of history. Anyway, I hope the chapter was worth waiting for.

Pincher73Pincher73about 1 year ago

What a cracker. Can it get any better. I will be watching this space for the continuation of story. I still don.t know which character I like the best. They all rock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good sub-plots and I think its no bad thing to leave the tattooed woman out of this chapter. The war in the north needed some back filling. I liked the introduction of the evil dragon in here. It suggests there might be some good dragons about that might join the cause - if persuaded nicely or perhaps given no option? Good job. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Currently this is the best story on the site. Thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Woo hoo! What an epic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it!!! Keep *em coming

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

I really like this story. Looking forward to more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my! No, no, no! No vacations, no outside activities, no anything that delays the next chapter! It was aggravating checking every day, only to meet disappointment until today. So thank you, now back to work....pretty, pretty, please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So good. I could really use an inter-chapter listing the cast and their relationships. At the beginning of each entry, I find myself asking, "Wait. Who's that again?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story with really fun characters. I appreciate that you have nice characters that still succeed by being smart and ruthless when needed. Only bummer is I have caught up to real-time so my binge is over.

WolfenherzWolfenherzabout 1 year ago

Fuck off Dragon :D

Seeker81Seeker81about 1 year ago

This series is fucking awesome. The dialog cracks me up in a very good way. Reminds me of some of the trash talking in KGU.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi, Gortmundy.

I'm a bit late with my comments, but I don't want to refrain from leaving a few words to this great chapter.

First, the introduction of Fiamma Vor, the Magister of House Varro. Wow, she is fantastic. What a successful portrayal of such an ancient and powerful spellcaster. Instant like.

Second, the more cheerful intermezzo with Dana, Azure, and Lashelle. Azure is so intriguing with her mix of craftsmanship, experience, and shrewd sense of humor - the perfect compliment to Ashunara and Nyx as most prominent members of Ash's band. Poor Dana doesn't know what is happening to her but Azure is pretty convincing.

But the icing on the cake surely are the scenes with Kasa-Dur. Wow, what a wonderful and heroic but also tragic sequence. I loved the scene when Kasa-Dur put her dagger against the orc leader's testicles and his reaction. Honor above everything else will always get me. And that last exchange between Kasa Dur and the big orc. Oh, my. Your eye for detail is amazing, even in such a one-shot side-arc. Well done, very well done.

- AshFan01

AviciaAvicia11 months ago

Gort, your vocabulary is one of the things that makes this story so delightful. What ancient archaic Scottish dictionary did you did up ‘thole’ from?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES