All Comments on 'The Tattooed Woman Pt. 23'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good build up to a confrontation so leaving this chapter on another cliffhanger is good writing.

You could mix it up more with other short sections and those might include a scene from the siege in the north or some dialogue among the Drow serving the dragons and no doubt going to betray them eventually.

Consider the dragons having their own as yet not mentioned army in waiting - perhaps including the storm giants mentioned in this chapter and any mix of myths you dream up - pale elves? Dwarfs.

Another good read. Thanks

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

Excellent. I really like the characters. Thank you.

GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Howdy (or as we say up in the wilds of Scotland "Fitlike the noo"),

Many thanks for all the positive comments that folks have put on the varying chapters of this story. One of the latter comments asked about an inter-chapter cast list, a Dramatis Personae I suppose you could call it. I thought this sounded like a good idea so I'm working on one and hope to have it posted in a few days.

Glad folks still seem to be enjoying the tale.

All the best,

Gort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my, I'm left eagerly awaiting the next installment you devious author.

Brilliant as always.

-DK

DivwayDivwayabout 1 year ago

Been captured by a spell binding story. The way the characters have been portrayed and how they are linked, throughout the story speaks volumes of Gortmunys creative writing skills.

I look forwards to each and every chapter written.

Thanks Gortmundy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you! Best story, just keeps getting better! Love the pace, milieu, plot, dialogue, characters! Just wish it came out faster, any chance you could abandon all other activities besides writing and posting? Well not all, I mean you must still engage in the necessities of life, like breathing and eating.... But if you cut out all that other nonsense (household chores, sleeping, socializing, television, etc) your production could skyrocket! Please, seriously consider implementing my helpful suggestion. It is with great certainty that I assure you your readers strongly agree with me. Now, I must ask that you stop reading comments and get back to work posthaste.

-Another Selfless Reader

PS Chop, chop, back to work!

James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 1 year ago

Amazing, just finished binging up to date and have to say that overall I find it an incredibly engaging story, with very well developed characters. Fab job all round

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 year ago

Another excellent chapter! I must agree with a previous anon commenter, chop chop, back to work sir!

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

I finally have caught up as well As I remarked earlier . Just the tntelligent warrior women was enough to catch my interest . But your wordsmithing of the realms and such . Your captivating and curious characters . And your talent for intricate details and description has me fully entranced .

Please feel no pressure to produce hasty chapters . Pay no mind to others who might suggest otherwise .

And a joyous read I might add . Has kept me laughing and chuckling throughout .

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

Lol . The anon below " Another Selfless Reader " Literally asks , begs , suggests you abandon all to fulfill his selfish needs . LMAO .

DoctorAlanDoctorAlan4 months ago

Dragyn dragyn burning bright

In the forests of the night

or some such

Nicely done. The game's afoot, eh?

GoferincGoferinc21 days ago

I’m completely enthralled with this saga. Your writing is excellent and grammatical… not something to be sneezed at! You’ve created great characters and a storyline that hooks readers like me. I’m a published author and recognise good writing when I see it. I enjoy Science Fiction and Fantasy, and this would make a superb trilogy or more. Better than say Sarah j Maas with her torture porn stuff that seems to sell so well.

My one fear is that … skipping ahead… there’s no obvious finale. Please don’t leave us in the lurch!

Well done… Gordon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES