All Comments on 'The Tattooed Woman Pt. 25'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Someone asked for a bit more Maggie, so hope this fulfils. See, I do read the comments. All the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another very good read Sir. Thanks for the time and effort.

I think you need to think about a type of creature that is big, powerful and ugly then have a battalion of them on hand to take on the ogre guard you introduced in this chapter.

FrethnorFrethnorabout 1 year ago

And now I find myself in that annoying place of being in the middle of a very enjoyable story and waiting impatiently for the next chapter. [sigh] However, I'm not going to rush you (no matter how tempting). Keep up the good work.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

One of my favorite stories. I look forward to each new chapter. Thanks.

jwmcleanjwmcleanabout 1 year ago

loved the fight with NYX, it was well written and I think your story is a fine story.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 year ago

Another excellent chapter, sir, thank you very much! I do wonder now and again as to the future of Cassie, as there must be more to her than even she knows. She has forged a deep bond with the Tattooed Lady, has the favor of the Queen of Night and was able to wield her staff, and has very nearly charmed the panties off a young dragon.

Could it be that her soul is somehow tied to the Queen of Night?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So freaking good. Ash and Nyx pulled it off again, this time with a primary assist from Lily. So smart, so bold. I just love 'em. All the power to House Varro.

Also, your writing (especially the dialogues) and your storytelling are droolworthy, absolutely top notch. Keep it coming. :-)

-AshFan01

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Once again you maintain this brilliant tale with an exciting chapter.

Quite the clever use of the language and dialects used throughout being associated to the various characters.

Nice touch with the Maggie segment.

Anxiously awaiting the next installment.

-DBK

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

Spectacular reading . The battles , the hierachies , the lovers , the secrets , the scandals and betrayals , The evil , and the heroes . So good , every chapter filled with gripping adventure .

Thank you so much .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter from a story that answers the question, "What if Fritz Lieber was edited by the writing staff of Ted Lasso?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I much enjoy this well-written story -- thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent top class fantasy story, up there with Gemmel, Feist etc

Richard1940Richard19405 months ago

Well, I thought it was good, but it is getting even better!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The flashback as it is the first one in 25 chapters was utterly confusing.

While it serves its purpose and is of the samexstellar quality then the rest of the story, I would move it. You don´t need flashbacks. You´re this good that you can do it with simple foreboading.

SSC on mobile.

JasmijnJasmijn4 months ago

I love all the references, from Star Wars to Shakespeare..thanks for sharing this story with U.S.

JasmijnJasmijn4 months ago

See my forst comment — U.S. must be us - stupid spellingchecker - I live in Europe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES