All Comments on 'The Tattooed Woman Pt. 29'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another very good instalment. Thanks and keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thank you!

This story is the most promising I’ve read in a long time and I’m looking forward to see how it’s progressing.

Interesting characters, a plot that stimulates my imagination, good writing.

Not to many parallel side stories so it’s easy to follow.

I’m waiting for the next instalment with anticipation 😀😀

pk2curiouspk2curious12 months ago

Wow . So many layers to this tale . All well told , with each an interesting lot . Enjoying a looking forward to more .

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew12 months ago

Yeehaw, go Hildegard!

WolfenherzWolfenherz12 months ago

Love it, so many great things happening, and wonderfull writing. Could you please add a list of characters somethimes? Getting hard to keep up with everyone.

Southpaw1430Southpaw143012 months ago

Too short. Excellent chapter. Thank you.

GortmundyGortmundy12 months agoAuthor

I am about half-way through writing the next chapter, which might be a bit longer than this one, and I've been working on a castlist of characters (promise). Glad you folks are enjoying things so far.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Gortmundy you have a way with words and it’s so easy for a reader to be totally immersed in the tale. It’s wonderful to see Hildegard coming into her own. I’m loving the story and keep looking for updates. Thank you for sharing your talent with us,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Every chapter with The Morrigan is a good chapter. Excellent character, great multi-layered dialogues. Further, the drow huntress seems to be a dangerous foe. Ashunara's clash with her hunting pack should be a bloody affair.

But that flashback by Hildegard to the night of Ash's departure party had me confused at first. That jump back in time occurred without introduction or change of tempus.

-AshFan01

SexymexycanSexymexycan12 months ago

I caught up? I have to wait on chapters now? Oh woe is me. I brilliant story to be sure,keep on the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Awesome series, I look forward to the next installments.

EmptyOwlEmptyOwl2 months ago

I must admit, I fair cried at this: "The Dark Elf nodded cheerfully, not noticing the look of horror that crossed Ellén's features as she imagined how such a terrifying event might unfurl."

EmptyOwlEmptyOwl2 months ago

Just enough detail with each focus character not to slow things down, but enough detail and convoluted writing to be extremely interesting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories