All Comments on 'The Tattooed Woman Pt. 30'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
pk2curiouspk2curious12 months ago

As always so impressed with your maneuvering of the various foes and characters within each faction . All of them dark and cleverly and calculatingly scheming . So deep and dark and with wit and humor . And most of all badass warrior women of all types . I won't go on and on . But I could . Well done G . The third volume will be epic .

hermit3773hermit377312 months ago

Well done. Good luck with your break, and look forward to more when you come back. :-)

LeifsonLeifson12 months ago

Just started a couple of weeks ago, and looks like I caught up in time for 2nd volume conclusion. I thought the start was just ok, But as I read on the characters and plot grew on me.

I'll try to make some more specific comments at sone point. But with a wee bit of infdrence from the story and comments, I imagine the NPCs in your games are a lot of fun :)

GortmundyGortmundy12 months agoAuthor

Lefson, I agree. The start was "ok". So I rewrote quite a lot of the beginning couple of chapters. I just havent posted the edited stuff here. I usually run the chapters through my hardest critics (wife and daughter) and that was both their considered opinions. They both said the edited stuff was an improvement, but that it still needed a litle work.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Gortmundy,

For shame on you, I nearly had a heart attack! Take a break indeed! This story should be published. Just so I can buy it and enjoy it again and again. Truly, the quality of your craft is simply beyond any superlatives I might grace unto your workmanship .

That being said, don't be getting the big head. Now back to work with yourself. Your readers are eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

MaryKate Johnson

Southpaw1430Southpaw143012 months ago

Thank you for another excellent chapter.

txcrackertxcracker12 months ago
Tried to give 5*'s but Literotica has a problem!

Yea that little wheel of death just kept spinning

Great read thank you . Like Mary said I wait with baited breath !

txcracker

jwmcleanjwmclean12 months ago

i search for new entries to this story every few days its an amazing thing to follow thanks very much for this story

scifijazzmanscifijazzman12 months ago

Looking forward to the next instalment.

Bluesea00Bluesea0012 months ago

very good. Thehistory is enticing. Characters are groomed well so a muliple plot story is enticing in each tread. Really your story is going up with each chapter.

keep it up. Only found another writer able to do this and she's now top ten every week.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Outstanding!!!

Really, really great character development and so many intricacies in plot development as well. Finely crafted, excellent dialogue, the pacing is perfect, and everything about this saga is thoroughly engaging - just extremely well done. You truly are skilled and I am most definitely impatiently waiting for what will come next.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I’m in agreement with all the ‘well dones’. Nice mix of POVs that swap between good guys and bad guys plus the sections that promise much for future chapters. Nothing like finishing with a cliffhanger like this one. Great job.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew12 months ago

Thank you for letting us feast upon your craft once again.

yesterday76901yesterday7690112 months ago

Recently found this and am enjoying it tremendously.

bhojobhojo12 months ago

Holy shit you nearly gave me a heart attack with your "I think I'm going to take a break here and leave it for a while." Nailbiting, wonderful storytelling.

Rounded characters. Would have liked more backstory on Dullahan

Pincher73Pincher7312 months ago

I will eagerly await the next instalment. Enjoy the break.

pawsnizzypawsnizzy12 months ago

Enjoyed this immensely so far - Outstanding work! Thank you

golf2lzgolf2lz12 months ago

Really enjoying the series. Unfortunately, I have read all of the stories over a weekend and `now anxiously awaiting the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Story line great. Please hurry with next installment.

GenorangerGenoranger12 months ago

Simply amazing. Your characters and story pacing is tremendously entertaining. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great chapter to close out volume 2. Like almost every player gets an appearance, xept The Morrigan and her main opponent, the evil entity. I'm very curious about what Shalidar and the ancient dark elf mage will come up with. Also, nice to catch a glimpse of Kasa-Dur. :-)

Now, the snare has been put around Ash and her band, but the trap has been sprung too early. Good cliffhanger.

-AshFan01

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please don't disappear. I really look forward to reading this!

Greggk999Greggk99911 months ago

Excellent, great storyline

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverland11 months ago

well written, and an entertaining read

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Been bingeing this story, perhaps a little too fast. So now I have some comments that I present in questions.

1. Why is Garok in the fae? He was teacking the kidnapped dwarves. I did not get the impressiob that Gorsini's conteact came from the fae.

2. Why is there only one light elf? Where do the white elves live?

3. Who can breed with who? Garrow is a half orc. Dana is a half elf. It has been stated that orcs are too large to have sex with dark elves. So are all halfbreeds coming from a human and some other race?

Otherwise, keep the story coming.

browser58browser588 months ago

Outstanding work, reminiscent of Tolkien in its scope and weaving, but not quite in its depth, although achieving that level of backstory would be all but impossible. I am impressed by your ability to make me relate to the characters. I like it when the good guys are likeable, and the bad guys are detestable, and when there are a few who make me wonder if they are good or bad while I wait for them to show their true colors (Shalidar). I also like that I sometimes wonder whose story is being told; Ashunara's, Cassie's, or perhaps Adair's? Even the title doesn't nail it down for certain, as any of the main characters could yet reveal a tattoo that has significance. Can't wait to see where you take this tale. Thank-you so much for your work!

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca7 months ago

What an absolutely, superbly told tale

oldmanbill69oldmanbill697 months ago

I hope not to see an end to this tale any time soon !!!!

Richard1940Richard19405 months ago

So far, so very good!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thanks for your efforts and skill in writing this story.

SlithyToveSlithyTove3 months ago

Come upon this unexpectedly, and have basically been useless these past hours engrossed in it. A marvelous gaggle you are creating, and among other things I'm learning tons of new words and bits of myth and history as your writing is stuffed full of things new to me. The story is engrossing, though getting ever more complex, and I expect my next couple of days I will be fairly useless as I try to inhale the rest of this tale to get caught up. Bravo!

EmptyOwlEmptyOwl3 months ago

Like the Black Company and Taltos all in one!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not as erotic as some, but a riveting, entertaining tale. Five stars and I hope to see more of this saga soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

When Hildegard commented on Garrow’s hair looking like a highland cow, I thought “Hairy Coo.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories