All Comments on 'The Tattooed Woman Pt. 32'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Pincher73Pincher7310 months ago

Yes. Bring it on. Loved it and waiting patiently for more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sadly I can only reward your talents with 5 stars.

Thank you sir for once again spawning delight and awe.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m glad that you’re writing again. Thanks for sharing. Great battle, lot going on but it flowed well. As usual you have left some excellent hooks and cliffhangers.

The Other Dave

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks mate!

I must say that I am impressed by you!

This story is riveting and I, not obsessed at all, check for new instalments daily. Most often 3 times a day…

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

Thia is a GR8 tale . The battles have been epic . And they have all been different . You get a lot into 2 pages . Waiting to enjoy the next .

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew10 months ago

Another great chapter in an awesome story!

clearlyenigmaticclearlyenigmatic10 months ago

That was intense! Thanks for your captivating tale. I love it and look forward to the next chapter.

golf2lzgolf2lz10 months ago

Enjoy the series. Hopefully your spouse is healing and you can continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is incredible and undeniably at the next level. The writing is worthy of any publisher. I cannot wait until the next release and wish you the best of health to accomplish such. My only misgiving is that I cannot give it more than 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love the story!

Love the depth and variety of characters!

Love your narrative craftsmanship!

Love for you to keep it coming!

(Take that last bit however you like, this is Literotica after all.)

With utmost sincerity,

Another Anonymous Alcoholic

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hope the missus is up and about causing you to break into a sweat at your slightest mistread.

P.S love the story and just keep doing what you are doing right now coz it's awesome

GortmundyGortmundy10 months agoAuthor

Hey folks, thanks for all the positive comments. It's great to read em and I'm chuffed to bits that you're enjoying the story. For those who asked, the missus is recovering well, with no complications other than being a wee bit sore. But she's up and about (I tell ye, she's tougher than me).

So, that's me started chapter 33.

Southpaw1430Southpaw143010 months ago

Thank you for another great chapter. One of the few stories I look forward for a new posting.

RatnorareRatnorare10 months ago

This is a truly awesome story! You have a great story telling skill and to cap it off your grammar and selling is impeccable. I absolutely love this!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm Jonesing, sick with withering withdrawals, a flaming fever flays at my befuddled brain as I compulsively check for a chapter that will lighten my spirit and expand my soul.....

....or at the very least fix this constant craving for more of your engaging addictive story!

Please have mercy, it's been nearly a fortnight....

People have died for lesser things, but I'll die happy if you give us another chapter or dozens more preferably in a timely manner. Say once a week?

Pretty pretty please with sugar, spice, and other sweet stuff?

Another Anonymous Addict

GortmundyGortmundy10 months agoAuthor

To AAA.

Forgive my tardiness. It is being worked on and things are well in hand, just a bit slower than Id like (had a Hell of a time writing opening paragraph. I must have rewritten it a dozen times). But Im getting there.

Soon....

WolfenherzWolfenherz10 months ago

Just wonderfull, killed a few Dracoliches in my time, foul creatures.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Entertaining smackdown of the evil forces. Ellén to the rescue with an epic beatdown of that dracoliche. Poor Cassie took a painful fly thru the air. Did I get that right that the shawl helped slowing her fall by getting tangled branches and other kinds of wood? Oh, and Azure got another quality kill. Go team Ashunara!

- AshFan01

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Have binged the series so far over the course of 3-4 days (saw you in the comments of another quality story, MemoryOfSnow's "Slave Unbound" series, decided to click the username to see what I could find and that proved to be a very wise decision). This has been amazing so far, and it'll be a struggle to convince myself I need to sleep rather than read the remaining chapters tonight.

Also, Quintus is beginning to remind me of a certain Pug of Crydee...

- JG

EmptyOwlEmptyOwlabout 2 months ago

Orcs are very scary....as they should be!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
755 Followers
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES