All Comments on 'The Tattooed Woman Pt. 33'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Southpaw1430Southpaw143010 months ago

Thank you for another great chapter. I look forward to each new part.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brilliant as always; my only suggestion would be inserting a précis/character guide/reminder of which campaigns are happening and the characters in them as it’s becoming a complex tale!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm loving everything about this! The sub-plots are well paced and keep the narrative moving forward. And the dialog as always iss great.

Thank you for another great chapter.

clearlyenigmaticclearlyenigmatic10 months ago

I love this series. Keep up the good work. Thanks.

GortmundyGortmundy10 months agoAuthor

Yea, I keep meaning to add an index, or legend, and I keep getting distracted. Then, of course, I write a bit more and add another character and then another, and... Yea, you get the idea. But I will! Promise. It just might take um, a while <God, I sound pathetic, lol>

DivwayDivway10 months ago

I have been addicted to this story from the beginning. Love how you bring your characters to life. Each one has all

The flaws and strengths one would expect Inthe mixed group. I really look forward to your chapter Gortmundy.

Thanks for creating this fabulous work.

WilderbeestWilderbeest10 months ago

I found this series around chapter 28 and was hooked from the beginning. Then, like a glutton, I spoiled myself reading chapter after chapter. Unfortunately I caught up all too soon. So now like an addict I'm excited when a new chapter is released but all to soon it's over and I'm left waiting for my next fix lol. Great story, with... almost said "real" people haha. But relatable instead of " white knights" with flawlessly pure morals and intentions. Please, keep the doses coming.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I’m in agreement with the other comments. Well written , good action and character development. The index might work but short POVs can be as effective.

The Merrows cloak gives you lots of options now. Invisible? Impervious to dragon breath?

I’m hoping for a full on battle at the temple ruins between the crone and the other dragons. Thanks for the hard work. The other Dave

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice cleanup of that epic battle. The death toll of Ash's crew is pretty low. Of course, having Adair and Ellén at their side was very helpful.

Really enjoyed the episode with the Merrow, Ellén, and the Crone. The latter is an absolute scene stealer whenever she takes the stage. Her appearances are worth the reading alone. And then all these little subplots. Hangover Hilde is hilarious! But now I fear for Shalidar. I have forgotten if she has a plan B when the evil entity comes calling for her. Man, that's gunna be a nail-biting wait till the next chapter.

-AshFan01

pk2curiouspk2curious10 months ago

Another GR8 and exciting , teasing but filled with XLNT content . Till the next .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love this story and look forward to it's long and wonderfully fun story ark.

Thanks

ScarletfairyScarletfairy10 months ago

Absolutely love this story. You have created some strong warrior bitches. Your characters are smart, funny, crazy, and full of faults, and they are wonderful. I am a huge fantasy nerd, and this is such a good story line I got to the end and was disappointed the next chapter hadn't appeared by the time I was done. can't wait for next one.

Viking_Ficktief69Viking_Ficktief6910 months ago

Wenn ich das Geld hätte, würde ich mir glatt die Filmrechte sichern ;-)

RatnorareRatnorare10 months ago

Superb! You craft a story extremely well! Top marks to you, you certainly deserve them. Scots words too - fair braw!

GodultraGodultra10 months ago

Lacking.

Not the story or the writing, which be most excellent.

But where’s the map.

All good/great fantasy fiction has a map.

And being that illustrations are allowed, well….

Lobosolo51Lobosolo518 months ago

"girning" - love it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very nice. Onto ch. 34.

Keep it up laddie.

WilyRodentWilyRodent8 months ago

"Send others to this 'Morrigan's Stone'."

Here we go again...

WolfenherzWolfenherz8 months ago

Such a fucking wonderfully story

billdaviesbilldavies5 months ago

superb stuff as always

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES