The Tattooed Woman Pt. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hurling the Dragon to the floor, the dark creature hissed, "Speak!"

Swallowing in terror, Demeritus grovelled, and the words spilt from his mouth, "Shalidar! She is the only one uncounted for. By your command, I dispatched her to investigate rumours of this quarrelsome spirit that had troubled you so. I've not heard a peep from her since she left the camp."

"It was not her. The beast was too small to be her; it was a young Dragon, still..."

Whirling Demeritus, the creature transfixed him with a burning gaze, "She knows something. I can sense it."

"Dread Lord, what does it matter if one young wyrm defies you?"

"IDIOT!"

Lifting his mailed boot, he brought it down upon the Dragon's chest, grinding the tortured body of Demeritus underfoot and his voice was filled with black hatred, "There is but a single way a worthless slave like you could muster strength enough to defy me! One of the Danu has returned."

"Surely not; they are exiled."

The creature pressed down until he felt bones cracking, "Speak again of things you know nothing about, and I will crush your worthless carcass like an insect beneath my heel! I know who my fucking enemy is. It's HER!""

Looking down, it hissed, "Gather your kin. Bring Shalidar to me! This young Dragon resides in Emain; I have seen it. It may be some unaccounted spawn of hers that the serpent bitch has concealed from me. If it is, I will fillet the bastard child before her eyes if she does not divulge what I seek. Then you can have her."

The thing lifted his gaze and mused, "If she had her full strength, she would have confronted me by now... She must be weakened. Send others to this "Morrigan's Stone". There is a reason it remains concealed from my sight. It must be significant. Shatter the stone and reduce the temple to rubble!"

Turning his gaze back upon the snivelling thing beneath his heel, he spat, "And know this, Demeritus. If you fail me in this, I swear I will make you wish you had never been spawned!"