All Comments on 'The Tattooed Woman Pt. 42'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 month ago

Excellent chapter. Thank you.

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fangabout 1 month ago

Holy hell! Another fantastic ending to a chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Damn LitEROTICA fuck fucking, give me blood gore and bloody murder.

This story gives the battle of helm´s deep a run for its money.

SSC on mobile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My 2 cents

Another excellent installment! I can picture the battle in my head. Glad to hear your better. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

More more please!!

GenorangerGenorangerabout 1 month ago

Just ... wow!! Brilliant story writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another great installment. Excellent battle scenes and you leave us with another cliff hanger. It will be interesting to see how you manage their escape through the portal. Hopefully Adair can thin the dragon numbers again before that happens to give the city an even chance. You have some balls in the air with the relief column and the attack on the dark Elves city so that will be interesting as well. Good work, thanks for the ongoing effort.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 month ago

That was another fast 3 pages . But still full of your colorful descriptive words . GR8 chapter .

jwmcleanjwmcleanabout 1 month ago

Yep you got me waiting for the next chapter.....I love the tension you have going on here. Wonderful story.

Thank you very much for writing it.

janus48janus48about 1 month ago

This is a great story that is well written I look forward to reading each new chapter! Thank you for writing

Arkie77Arkie77about 1 month ago

I cant wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What do I think of this story?

It's epic. It's incredible. The rich tapestry of character development, the amazing storyline. And, how about those sound effects?

Thank you - may your health continue to improve along with your gifts to your readers.

Jeffmans1978Jeffmans1978about 1 month ago

Loving this series.. Wish you would have developed Claíomh more before killing him but that's just me I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

What an epic story. Without a doubt, this is the best I’ve read in a long time. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFocaabout 1 month ago

God Damn, you’re killing me. But, thank you for sharing with us, even when the wait is so excruciating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm glad that you are well Gortmundy. Please take care of yourself mate. We can wait a week, a fortnight, a month or a year (we'll be climbing the walls for sure lol) but your health is more important than any story. Be well and thank you most sincerely

Bluesea00Bluesea00about 1 month ago

Another epic chapter, I revive the feelings I had when I was a child and on Friday I was allowed to buy the weekly comic and read it all several times...Once finished I will re-read all of it (3 volumes) to savour it properly.

I saw Gormundy has already started to rewrite the first chapter....

Bluesea00Bluesea00about 1 month ago

And take care....health and family always comes first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Truly a literary feast for the imagination. Be well, dear author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You are adored by many as these comments testify. Please, please take good care of yourself, maintaining one's health is so important especially for those of us skittering about the "twilight years" of post retirement. Age is just a number until youthful indiscretions comeback to haunt you as arthritis!

I digress, but you have come through yet again with quick pacing, a wealth of wittiness, (and other accolades ad nauseum) and downright genius storytelling. Now don't get the big head, get back to work and cancel any vacation plans until the story is complete.

Your incentive? Many of us will stand in line in horrid weather for endless hours to purchase this book. I kid you not, The Tattooed Woman is a literary treasure.

Might explain the lack of trolls that you have in your comments section, eh?

Carry on and don't sign any publishing contracts until a good attorney (oxymoron, but trusty barrister is just as bad) takes a long look on your behalf.

Wishing you good health, fortune, and limber fingers,

Your mildly demented and thoroughly devoted reader,

MaryKate F Johnson

GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thanks to one and all for the compliments and especially the wellwishing. It's really a great thing to read them. My condition was worrying at the time, but thankfully it appears fairly minor. They kept me in hospital for a week ,which was weird, as Ive not had a stay in hospital since I got my tonsils removed as a child. By day 2, I was climbing the walls. By day 3 a laptop got deliverd to me and I got back to writing. Oh, and no queuing for you Marykate. If I ever get this thing published I'll send you a copy. Us loonies need to stick together.

RatnorareRatnorareabout 1 month ago

This is a truly amazing story. Gortmundy, your story crafting is brilliant! Thank you for this tale. I eagerly await each new chapter.

golf2lzgolf2lzabout 1 month ago

Happy to hear that your illness is a minor condition. Knock wood, I haven't stayed overnight in a hospital since I had my tonsils out, too.

Really enjoyed the last chapter. Really enjoyed catching up with Kasa Dur. Can't wait to see what an angry Adair will do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Did anybody else catch the reference to Abe Lincoln and US Grant????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Glad you are ok!

Are you going to publish this one like "The Island"? It is very high in my must buy list. :-)

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew27 days ago

Adair is such a great agent of violence, yet capable of profound gentleness and compassion. Just one of the many great characters. Shalidar is fun as hell, Garrow, etc., the list goes on and on. Early on I would have pointed to Ashunara as THE main character, but now there are just so many that have important roles. Take care of yourself, Gortmundy, so you can keep feeding us this wonderful story.

Rock_Solid_TexasRock_Solid_Texas27 days ago

One of the best reads on the site!!! Keep up the good work!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6925 days ago

OH HELL ! Now i have twiddle my thumbs waiting for more of this terrific story !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES