All Comments on 'The Tattooed Woman Pt. 43'

by Gortmundy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Pincher73Pincher73about 1 month ago

I for one, am extremely happy that you are doing OK. I really love this story and the world you have created with words alone. Keep it going, if only to bring a smile to my face. Cheers.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 month ago

Thank you. This is a great story.

janus48janus48about 1 month ago

Another great chapter! Thank you for sharing!

SlithyToveSlithyToveabout 1 month ago

Compelling and well done, as always. Thanks and be well!

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 month ago

Lol . GR8 chapter . And your health always comes first .

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fangabout 1 month ago

Awesome chapter!

To me the flow of the "flashback" to their escape felt a bit off. I think if the timing of everything was a bit clearer it would have felt better. The only real indication of the order of events in the "flashbakc" was the dragon "dropping" on top of them. So the multiple time skips in the beginning of the chapter just felt off.

Bluesea00Bluesea00about 1 month ago

another well written chapter and congrats the threads are comming together pretty well , expectations for the end are becming higher.

And of course we will mis Varona...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great to hear you recovered well! Seeing you posted a new chapter always is a little bit like Christmas: Always a lot of anticipation of what goodies there might be.

shue0210shue0210about 1 month ago

I love this story...can't wait for more. Thank you!!

JohnBJohnJohnBJohnabout 1 month ago

Another great installment, thank you!

magnetarhangglidingmagnetarhangglidingabout 1 month ago

Rest in peace Varoona. A new chapter of this story in my feed is always the highlight of me day. Thank you as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As usual absolutely brilliant.

- DK

Jeffmans1978Jeffmans1978about 1 month ago

Lol here I thought u killed him of .. absolutely love this series can't wait for the next one

EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 1 month ago

It pains me to give you anything than praise, but...

Your roster of characters is so large that so many characters didn't appear a very long time (as I can recount).

What fared Tallis-Mora and Lily? what about Azure and Dana? And Muriah and Valair? To name just a few that were a bit lost in the shuffle. It's a bit sad we didn't saw them at the funeral pyre.

I hope that there comes a moment in the near future where we get a paragraphe or two for some of the side characters. There isn't need for much... just a few words to remind us they're there and did something meaningful.

jwmcleanjwmcleanabout 1 month ago

man I hope all is well with you and that this story continues for a long long time......wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love this whole series. Reminds me of early Tefler and Askari stories before they got weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hi there.

Ashunara, Nyx, and The Morrigan are extremely entertaining characters. Imagine these three ladies existing for real: They'd take over, send all the old politicians into retirement, and rule the world with chaos, honor and a flask of Queimada.

Plotwise, not much happening, other than the Dark Elven reinforcements making their push. Small wonder their scouts aren't getting their job done, with Ash's squad doing shenanigans behind enemy lines. But I wouldn't be surprised if Ash's company would be back in time for more heoric exploits.

-AshFan01

Arkie77Arkie77about 1 month ago

Absolutely the best so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A spectacularly engaging story. I have paid for many books that were much less enjoyable. Thank you and be well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Brilliant, I like the twists and turn while still being consistent, very good

NoslengNoslengabout 1 month ago

Very entertaining story and great characters. The pace of the story is a little slow in recent chapters, but still much better than I could ever do. Keep it up.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknew26 days ago

So much fun in this chapter, well, in all your chapters. Gortmundy, you possess a very great skill at bringing delight, humor, and sadness in this reader. You bring such great depth of character yet are able to maintain an ever expanding story line. And on top of all that you continue to add new characters! After just a handful of chapters, Shalidar has gone from a nearly non-existent force behind the scenes to an absolutely delightful imp that deserves more focus. My favorite line from this chapter is, "Well, you're the one who brought a Dragon to a knife-fight. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?" <applaudx5>

On top of all this, while I am more than a few years past my school years, I get to learn new words. 'Mortiferous' is my favorite from this chapter. There seems to be about 1d4-1 words each chapter that I need to look up.

But, lest you grow a great pumpkin on your shoulders from my praises, please note that at one point you omitted a space between a comma and the following word! tsk tsk! Dear god man, are you so completely lacking in skill? <sarcasm>

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6924 days ago

I struggle waiting for more !

FlowersofFireFlowersofFire12 days ago

I just finished binge reading this entire series like the novel it is. While it lacks the spicy scenes I usually come to this site for, it’s also a fantastic, enjoyable piece of writing. The characters are so well realized, and it’s just such a fun read! I would like to see this story told straight, without all the flashbacks. It’s good enough that you don’t need the attention-grabbing jump forward and then flashback to keep people reading, and those and the cut-short scenes make the story as a whole sometimes hard to follow. On the whole, though, you’ve gained another reader, and I can’t wait to see the next installment!

SpanishgirlsrockSpanishgirlsrock11 days ago

My opinion, what a wonderful book it would make, you paint such vivid pictures in my head, I see them all, love it & can't wait for the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGortmundy@Gortmundy
The Tattooed Woman - 16 March: Chapter 1 of Tattooed Woman edited (again), rewritten and now on site. Changes in this version are based on constructive criticism I received. So, lets see what you think. Part 42 being written, in the offing and coming soon. Dramatis Perso...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES