All Comments on 'The Tawdry Tangerine Farewell Pt. 02'

by chasten

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
So, I skipped

everything with Connor. Hopefully the next chapter will be less rapey.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 5 years ago
Several plot lines

I’m anxious to see how they tie together.

I like Molly. Tough girl. What a contrast to Kate. Sure would like to see the tat.

Thanks. I look forward to more.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

And then she pushed him overboard...

The evil prick was unconscious and helpless in the hands of the woman he was blackmailing... there's many ways she could kill him and make it look like an accident. What about shooting him up with an OD of heroin while he was out?

A dead man can't send out incriminating videos...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope

This story went sideways in a hurry. Just stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
long one?

This going to be a long one? A lot of people and drugs. I was hoping more about the original relationship and the ex.

PortnoyishPortnoyishabout 5 years ago
Fun but where from here? & wtf on first comment?

I enjoyed this chapter. Molly's trick on Connor seemed totally in keeping with a street smart lady. I guess I'm wondering how she can take it from there though. That trick probably won't work another time without Connor getting suspicious.

There's only one other comment and it looks like it was written by someone who didn't bother to read the story since I don't have the faintest idea what rape they're talking about. About the only nonconsensual thing in this story was Molly made Connor eat her when she wasn't really into him when it started, though she was by the end. Never ceases to amaze me some of the comments.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 5 years ago
The delay in posting comments is hurting writers.

Comments attract more views. Going to the end of a story to read comments helps a reader determine if they will read the story or give it a pass. I want to see what others feel about this story before I invest the time and effort to read it on a busy day. It is almost 9 AM Eastern and nary a comment posted here. Literotica's effort to stop the spam bot from hooking up with mature, horny men has really screwed the pooch, as a friend would say.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

"Okay, Rick. I presume you won't invite any girlfriends, either?" - HE'S not the one who cheated, and she's invading his space. IF he wanted to have a girlfriend there, it would be his right!

"I told you that last time." - Look how THAT turned out!

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 5 years ago
Steamy!

Molly is well-named. Both of them.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 5 years ago
Don't care much about Molly

Writing one or two stories? I am more interested in Rick's story.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 5 years ago
Delayed Comments

Delaying comments is a waste of resources, yours, the author's and the readers. We are adults here and fully capable of differentiating between real comments and other nonsense. It is precisely this silliness that caused me to stop writing for LT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good writing skills

complex plot....definitely much, much better than standard LW fare. I'm interested to see where this one is going. Clearly superior in every way to hotprof1973's posting today, which is cliche ridden, poorly plotted dreck

pen_me_thispen_me_thisabout 5 years ago

What's up with Kate? She trashes her marriage and then gets upset when Rick moves on? It's all her fault. Molly though needs to get that video. String Conner up by the thumbs with peanut butter smeared over his feet, dangling over a pit of hungry puppies.

The_Artfull_CodgerThe_Artfull_Codgerabout 5 years ago
Well written

this group is hard to please, it should be rated much higher, there were subtle BTB references in there that matched the King Lear homage. "The things I will do, what they are, yet I know not but they will be the Terrors of the Earth"

cinderhummercinderhummerabout 5 years ago
Wondering how the plot will develop has got me hooked

Will be waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Far out

More interested in rick life going forward,and payback to his soon to be whore x wife

sdc97230sdc97230about 5 years ago
Rick and Molly should probably have been separate stories

Rick is solidly LW, but Molly so far belongs in Non Consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Are some of you not bothering to actually read what’s written and just guessing?

There is one (1) non-consensual sex act that occupies 3.5 paragraphs out of 5 pages. And even that one is strong reluctance rather than rape. Every other sex act, and there are several, is consensual. A bit D/s, but still consensual on both parts. A bit lesbian, but still consensual on both parts. Yet, if you read some of the comments here you’d think it was non-stop rape from half way through. It’s like some readers are seeing Connor’s demands, skipping over everything that ACTUALLY happens, and assuming Connor got his way with Molly.

Is the tone coercive for a while? Yep. I’d even give you the word rapey if you want. But that’s just the tone of Connor ‘s talk. The actuality is that a street smart chick outfoxed him. Now, if the author continues this whole coercion/drug thing chapter after chapter, I’m going to think the story is a fail. But I really doubt it will. I think we’ll have an intro chapter, a things get dark chapter, a light at the end of the tunnel chapter and a resolution chapter. (I don’t know about the fifth. Maybe the resolution will take two.).

I’m with that previous poster who said things getting worse before they get better actually works a lot more. When was the last real thriller you read where the good guys won from page 5 onward? No. Things look dark. People get hurt. Then the good guys win.

While I’m on my soapbox: the suggestion that Molly should have killed Connor while he was out? Jayzus, do people actually think that normal, mentally healthy people can casually commit murder? Not to mention Molly’s on surveillance cameras with Connor that night , and Piper is a witness, and there are fingerprints, and the video will be discovered to provide motive, etc. Yeah, Molly is dumb enough to assume the police won’t come knocking...NOT!

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
I am totally into the story

reminds me of one of Rehnquist's pieces. I will say the sex scene was a bit long of tooth and I speed read thru the last page. But that is a quibble. Cant wait for tomorrow and part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

@harddaysknight, maybe you should speak to Blackrandl, seems it was her getting her itty bitty little feelings hurt because she can't handle the truth that we have moderated comments. It's complete bullshit, like you said I read comments before I read a story.

I gave up on this before the end of page one, way too much crap that wasn't needed for the story, this 'writer' needs to listen to their editor if they really exist about cutting out or stopping writing. Almost the whole of page one could have been left out.

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_byeabout 5 years ago
Multiple Line, Multiple Tensions

There are several stories being told and of very different types of individuals. And they are somehow yet to be more tightly entwined....or at least i hope so. I like that, but that is what a good author does, create tensions and anticipations that get relieved. In this case, there is the Molly/Connor dynamic (and wo Rick's involvement at least not yet). While that happens there are other tensions being build into and probably expected given how many LW stories play out in the Rick, Katie and whathisname line.

Yeah, the takedown scenes were at least for my taste perhaps a bit over long, but hey this is erotica, so have at it. They certainly read well.

Kudos on chapter 2. Looking forward to the next installments.

ohioohioabout 5 years ago
Great story! and Great writing

There's a lot going on here, and perhaps some readers are impatient for the main plot-thread and only the main plot-thread. But I'm hooked--I want to see what's going to happen to each one of the main characters!

Thanks for your great work--

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Off Track

This is Loving wife category as it started out and now you changed to a story about Molly . Ch. 2 was a waste of time reading as it has nothing to do about the Loving Wife category. This chapter should of been put in another category so we wouldn't waste the time reading it.

sdc97230sdc97230about 5 years ago
Coercion and rape

In a number of US states (NY comes to mind first) coercing someone into sex through threats of physical or emotional harm can be charged as rape, though in most states it's either a lesser form of sexual assault or just blackmail/extortion.

Dc5655Dc5655about 5 years ago
Wonderful story

Looking to read additional chapters....loving it so far

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingabout 5 years ago
Enjoying this series

Thanks for this. Its better than most of what i read. Thanks for the thoughtful development and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
it was interesting

i had assumed molly and rick would have worked out some solution. but he was trying to help her, and it's obvious that she wants to be in control. all her lashing out at rick for trying to help.

her other friend getting her special downers was a nice touch. she had to be the one who asked, and had to set up the false story though. i'm surprised she didn't film him with stuff up his butt, or hire a gigaloo to pose with the dude passed out as counter-blackmail.

well, she may not be ruthless enough to do all that, but she's capable if her ruthless need to manipulate her circumstances are any indicator. she's an interesting character. i'm also enjoying watching rick's ex slowly fall apart. how no one is hurting her, but everyone isn't coddling her fragile ego anymore. she's got to live with her life choices, and it's fun to watch it play out in an almost mundane daily way.

andyinozandyinozabout 5 years ago
Exactly how has this convoluted session

on the boat helped Molly to make Connor forget the blackmail angle ?

Won't he just want more ? What a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What a great effort. Now, if you could just get all the parts reorganized into a coherent logical story you might be on to something.

I suspect that because you think Molly is a compelling side story, you assume everyone else thinks the same thing. What has the details of Molly's fuck life got to do with Rick and Katie's marriage, and its destruction, and the life they live together and apart afterward? I guess Molly's story could be interesting, if you're really into Erotic Couplings, or Non-consent/Reluctance, or Fetish. Maybe you should write that story in one of those categories and see how it flies. Here, its a pointless distraction and makes the larger plot about Rick and Katie (remember them?) get lost in tedious descriptions of sexual techniques and acts of subterfuge, about people who have nothing to do with Rick and Katie, and Samantha.

Just hate to see all the hard work and obvious coordination of characters and time lines and personality traits and relationship development and denigration get lost in the curious need to describe the number and nature of Molly's orgasms and some other bitch we know we'll never hear or see again. Whew!

I do find it interesting, if unintended, that Katie has no more clue or interest in who Scott really is than she did her own husband. Does this woman think she's on vacation in Katieworld, and everyone except her is a robot designed to fulfill her whims and pleasures? As dire as it would be, I would find it refreshing to read about Katie dealing with breast cancer, or getting raped, or something strong and intense enough to burst her arrogant entitled bubble. Oh, boohoo, I got caught playing the whore with a man I hardly know and now my husband, who's lifestyle and goals I have come to hold in contempt, doesn't like me.

Better yet, let Katie catch HIV, from her rapist, but not get diagnosed before she gives it to Scott, during their farewell fuck. That's what I'm Tolkien about!

Hope all of this helps you become a better writer. Otherwise, what a fucking waste.

ag2507ag2507about 5 years ago
Pittsburgh

Don't remember noticing that in part 1. :-)

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 5 years ago
Interesting story

I like this story and look forward to reading more. I rated this and part one both 5***** for character development and story line interest. Hope you can bring a little more reality into Kate's life with her now family life such as it is and also find a way for Molly to extract more vengeance on Connor to get him out of her life.

sdc97230sdc97230about 5 years ago
@Humphrey28

It's my expectation that sooner or later the separate threads of Rick's and Molly's stories will somehow come together. Maybe Connor will come after Molly at the studio and Rick will turn him into a living sculpture, or Molly will get tired of Katie continuing to annoy Rick and glue her onto a canvas or something. But for now, keeping them so separated is just making two groups of readers annoyed at what they perceive to be major distractions from what they see as the "important" story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@OPrime

Yes, I also posted a comment, it must be lost in moderation, that their seem to be two separate stories here. There may be some interweaving, but they would probably STILL be better as separate stories IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mixing

An interesting mix of what appears to be at least two separate stories, each interesting but different venues. Will they ever converge? At this point they are each a distraction from each other.

T.T.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 5 years ago
Anonytroll seems to think the moderation of posts was caused by Randi.

Nah. If it was caused by anyone it was caused by the 1* merchants and the racist dweebs. Is that YOU, anonytroll?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
great story, come on moderator let us have part 3!

Great story but it seems chapter 3 is stuck awaiting moderator approval.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
@Humphrey28 Re: Comments

I can just about guarantee you that NO author here wants the moderated comments. That was a site admin decision that is almost universally detested.

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 5 years ago
Mixing

I see this as a long term round about way for Molly and Rick to get together after all of the trials and tribulations going on around them. They each have to overcome challenges in their own lives before I'm guessing that they get together. Since the author told us that there would be five parts I can see that part two would leave the readers wondering where the author intends to go but in the end I can see Rick and Molly being the happy couple.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
4* for this chapter.

It was actually a distraction from the main plot to go so far into an adventure with Molly.

I've lost a bit of like and respect for her. She is adventurous and a quick thinker which I definitely like but she caves while using her intellect to compromise herself with a predator and that is a sore spot.

Katie is still amazingly shallow and I'm still enjoying the story.

ribnitinribnitinabout 5 years ago
surprised and pleased

When Molly confessed her problem to Rick, I fully expected him to step in as hero and solve all her problems. I was pleased and surprised that she's handling them. I hope the two separate storylines will come back together.

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingabout 5 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Thanks for the great story...

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

I'm running through your stories and making sure i din't miss any. I started reading this series, realizing I've read it before, but couldn't stop. That almost NEVER happens to me - something worth rereading. You're a damn good writer! 5+*

Oldguy81Oldguy81about 2 years ago

Should have videoed him.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

very, very interesting cast of characters and problems to solve. Hope Conner gets what he is due, slightly less punishment for Kate, maybe just some semi=public humiliation.

KayaknhKayaknhover 1 year ago

Why was the perfect opportunity missed.

Connor out, dildos and strap ons while on his boat.

Plenty of compromising positions with photos.

Other than that I am thoroughly enjoying this series

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can't believe I'm saying this on this site, but there was too much unnecessary descriptions of sex and not enough movement forward of the story. I get it, the guys a dick, you know she could have easily just sunk the boat at anytime.

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

You sure have this going well.

6King6King3 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchasten@chasten
19 Mar ’24: Well, I published a story in a category I didn't expect to visit. Except that, every once in a while, I have this idea of trying to write something in each one Literotica has. However, I write very slowly. And since I've only done stories in nine out of thirty-two ...

SIMILAR Stories