The Tax Divorce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Both? Oh my God, there are two? You were cheating on me with two men. Be that as it may, our divorce is legal. You are welcome to spend all the money you have to try to get it set aside but I believe you are wasting your money. You might want to figure out what you are going to tell our kids about your cheating. I think they are very disappointed in you."

"You son-of-a-bitch, you told them, didn't you? Why the fuck did you have to do that."

"I don't know what you are so upset about. I had to tell them why we are not getting re-married."

"Stop this bullshit, we are married and we are going to stay that way. That stuff with Dan and Tim is over. It didn't mean anything, I love you. Look I know I made some mistakes but I want to do whatever I can to be the best wife I can be."

"Libby, that's great I'm so glad you see what you did was wrong. Your next husband will benefit from your experience. By the way, I haven't told your parents. I'll let you tell them unless you want me to do that too. My mom was shocked, she didn't believe you are such a slut. I had to show her some of the tamer videos to get her to believe me. She did want me to tell you you're not welcome for Thanksgiving or Christmas or really anything. She said something about slapping your face if she ever saw you again."

Libby babbled on about me throwing our marriage away and begging me to give her another chance. I left the house with her crying and cursing at me at the same time.

Libby did try to get the divorce decree set aside. Upon failure of that, she sued to modify the divorce conditions. It was comical watching her in open court arguing to the Judge that I knew she was fucking two men for a year before the divorce and that I concocted the tax divorce to cheat her out her share of my money. It seemed that she forgot that her parents and our kids were in the courtroom when she made these statements. When the Judge ruled against her, he lectured her about cheating and blaming others for her own problems.

After the hearing that her parents confronted her about her cheating with two men while we were married. Apparently, she told them I was leaving her for another woman and trying to cheat her out of my business. It ended with her mom slapping Libby's face. Libby turned to Jennifer and Derrick who turned their back on their mother. None of them wanted anything to do with her after the hearing.

12