The Taylor Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Everyone's involved, the Taylors continue to fuck each other.
7.4k words
4.62
11k
18

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains depictions of taboo subjects including incestuous sexual acts involving many members of the same family that some people may find offensive. If you are offended by such things, please do not read. This is a story of fiction and is meant for adult (+18) sexual entertainment and enjoyment only. I do not condone, encourage nor approve of such sexual acts. The scenes depicted in this story are entirely fantasy, all characters are +18 and do not relate to any people or events in real life.

Writer's note: I would advise reading Ch 1, 2 & 3 of The Taylor family before reading this chapter.

Chapter 4

Mark gazed up at his naked Sister-in-law. His mind swirled with possibilities, and he couldn't deny to himself that secretly he had long lusted after her. The previous summer, during a pool party at the house he recalled that Julie had worn a very skimpy bikini that left very little to the imagination. Unlike his own wife Wendy, Julie always seemed to enjoy showing off her sexy body and it was much to Mark's liking. He would never have dreamt of doing anything about it of course, he loved his own wife Wendy far too much.

That was until this weekend, when absolutely everything was turned on its head and all the 'rules' went out the door. Initially, Mark had not been at all happy once he had found out that it had all been a set up. He'd been forced to fuck his own daughter, or so he had thought. To now discover that it was just a ruse still filled him with guilt and shame. But as the day had progressed, and as his own lust and desire had continued to consume him -- he had eventually concluded that he was going to hell in a handcart anyway, so he figured he might as well get hung for a sheep, as a lamb.

"Oh. fuck Julie. You've no idea how long I've wanted to lick those tits." Groaned Mark, sticking his tongue out and slowly lolling the tip over her nipple.

His other hand of course, flicked the safety pin on Julie's other nipple and it made her groan with pleasure.

"Ha. Don't think I haven't noticed you perving over my tits, Mark. You should have said something sooner." She giggled, jiggling her tits in Mark's face.

"Not just your fucking tits, Julie. Always fucking wondered about that pussy of yours. Wendy keeps hers shaved but I always wondered about yours. Tried to sneak a peek of it whenever you were in your bikini -- to see if I could see any wisps of hair sticking out." He laughed.

Julie shivered in anticipation. She had known all this of course, and she had seen Mark watching her on more than one occasion. Several times she had tried to give him a really good look -- perhaps in the back of her mind hoping it would lead to something.

"Why don't you have a really good look, Mark and maybe give it a good tongue lashing." she moaned.

Mark did not need telling twice, as he detached his mouth then floated his wet tongue down between her tits, along her stomach and down toward her cunt. Julie moaned and sort of collapsed backwards onto the large sofa. Making herself comfortable, she spread her legs as wide as she could to give Mark good access, then reached down and began to play with her tits, twisting that pin just enough so that huge sensations of pleasure sparked right through her body and all the way down to her clit. Her cunt pulsed and immediately moistened in response.

Mark immediately began lapping and licking, moving his tongue around and all over Julie's crack. He traced lines over her thighs and along the top of her stomach, letting his tongue drool and drizzle his saliva as it made its way toward her clit.

Julie gave a huge gasp as she felt Mark's tongue on her clit and she felt it begin to engorge immediately. Despite not long having been fucked by her own nephew Henry, Julie was still in a heightened state of arousal, and she shivered with the excitement and lust.

Mark licked and sucked avidly, taking the little bud of Julie's clit into his mouth gently and then rolling his tongue around it, sucking it. Mark could feel Julie's cunt juices on his face as he continued to lap and when he ran his tongue up the length of her crack and over her hole -- he could taste the sweet juices that Julie's pussy was giving out.

"Oh fuck. Your pussy taste's incredible, Julie." Moaned Mark loudly.

From the far end of the room came a loud shout. It was from Wendy, who was busy sucking Tim's cock.

"Taste better than my cunt juice, does it Mark?" she asked, sounding as amused as she could.

"Not better, just different." Replied Mark diplomatically.

Wendy returned to the attention she was giving Tim's cock, as she struggled a little to get it hard. Wendy doubled her efforts, fearing that it was her own technique that was letting her down. As she knelt there, between Tim's legs she reached out and began to play with his balls. They felt strangely empty to her, and a hint of disappointment flickered through her as she realised, she wouldn't have much of Tim's cum to enjoy.

She took her nephew's cock as deep into her mouth as she could manage before gagging and Tim hesitated as he saw his Auntie struggle for breath. Wendy looked up at her nephew, doe-eyed and benevolent. The look he gave him made Tim's cock twitch immediately and his mind exploded, as he saw how sexy his Auntie looked, with his cock in her mouth.

"Oh. Fuck Auntie Wendy. I really wanna fuck you." He gasped, feeling his cock tighten.

It was certainly what Wendy wanted to hear. Her own mind exploded with thoughts and possibilities. Her head filled with desire and excitement as she realised what was about to happen. Her body shook and shivered in anticipation and Wendy stood up, stepped across and then laid down on the sofa next to Tim, spreading her legs wide in welcome.

Tim gave a loud groan, stroking his cock gently as he stood up and placed himself between his Auntie's spread legs. Looking down he could see her cunt glistening and watched in pure delight as Wendy used her fingers and spread her cunt lips wide to reveal her cunt hole.

Wendy groaned in response. Much as she wanted Tim to eat her out -- she realised now that she was desperate for cock. Her own orgasm had been building and in truth she had not come down fully from the huge orgasm that her father had given her.

"Oh Fuck Tim. FUCK FUCK I need your cock inside me. C'mon Tim fuck your Auntie Wendy." She gasped, still holding her cunt lips wide so Tim could see her cunt as it twitched and convulsed in desire.

Tim held his cock firmly, realising that he was hard and firm. He took the tip of his cock and nestled it on Wendy's gaping pussy hole. In response and in her eagerness, Wendy hitched her hips up and tried to get the tip into her desperate cunt hole.

"Ah not so fast Auntie." Laughed Tim, rubbing his cock along the length of her crack. With a whack, he slapped his cock on her throbbing clit and it elicited a low howl from Wendy.

"Oh fuck Tim. Don't mess about. I want you inside me. You ... you can creampie me if you want." She offered breathlessly.

Tim continued to slide his cock along Wendy's crack, nudging her clit with the tip as he did so. Wendy groaned with lust and excitement as she prepared to accept Tim's cock. It wasn't as big as some of the others, she admitted to herself -- but what he lacked in size he would make up for in stamina, she told herself.

Then Wendy felt it slide in and her mind exploded with pleasure and desire. She felt her cunt hole expand as Tim pushed the tip of his cock into her and then held it there, with just the tip inside her. A long lustful moan escaped her lips and Tim took this as a sign that she was ready for his cock. Slowly, pushing his hips forward he slid his cock into his Auntie's wet pussy.

Across the way, Sylvia gave a long low growl of primeval lust as she felt Tony's tongue on her tits. Her own son was licking her tits, Sylvia told herself and it set off an explosion in her head. It was true, her tits weren't as firm as they once were and her whole body was showing signs of age, she conceded to herself as Tony's mouth sucked avidly on her nipples. But it didn't seem to be putting her son off at all, as he continued to lick and suck eagerly.

"Oh Fuck son, your mouth feels so good on my tits." She moaned, throwing her head back and thrusting her tits further into his face.

In response, Tony began to use his hands, massaging and rubbing his mother's tits as he sucked on the nipples. His fingers gently squeezed and caressed her tit flesh and traced a line between her tits, causing her to shiver visibly. As her lust built up inside her and as she became hugely aroused, she moaned her desire.

"Oh fucking hell Son. I need to taste your cock in my mouth." She hollered.

Tony did not need asking twice, spinning round and sitting down so that his hard cock now pointed upwards -- hard and firm. Sylvia gasped at the sight of her son's cock. Not as big as her own husband but Sylvia knew -- few men were that big.

A huge grin came over her face as she gazed into her son's eyes, hardly able to believe she was going to suck off her own son. A shiver of delight ran through her as she considered the wickedness and depravity of it all. It was a filthy and disgusting thing to do -- but this only served to heighten her level of arousal and her mind soared with the added pleasure.

Keeping her eyes fixed on her son, Sylvia lowered her open mouth until her son's cock head was in her mouth. Then she closed her lips around it and sucked lightly. Her long fingers wrapped around the shaft, and she slowly began to move her hand up and down as her other hand cupped her son's balls. Syliva smiled to herself, aware that her son's balls were still quite full of cum and she delighted in the knowledge that she would be receiving that cum very soon.

"Oh Fuck Mum. Your mouth feels amazing on my cock." He moaned lowly.

Sylvia's heart leapt with pride. Despite her years, she was still a woman with a healthy sexual appetite. Sucking her husband's cock was always difficult due to his size and until recently, it had been a very long time since she had had any other cock. The thought of taking her son's cock right into her mouth and down her throat turned her on hugely.

Sylvia continued to slowly push her head forward, taking more and more of her son's cock into her mouth until she felt her gag reflex come in. Her fingers continued to stroke the shaft slowly, using just her thumb and forefinger now as the majority of the shaft was in her mouth. She blew hard, through her nose and tried to breath in again, then coughed slightly.

Tony's eyes were squeezed closed now, his head thrown back against the back of the sofa as he considered and thought about his cock in his mother's mouth. It felt incredible, and much as he had enjoyed his sister Julie sucking his cock, it was his own mother's sweet mouth and face that he really wanted to dump his cum on.

"You getting close, Son?" asked Sylvia, removing her son's cock out of her mouth and trying to gauge her son's level of arousal.

Right next to them, almost within touching distance, Sylvia's husband Brian gave a huge sigh as he felt his cock slide into his granddaughter Suzy. Susy was on her hands and knees, her arse thrust upwards as her Grandfather knelt behind her -- his cock wedged into her cunt.

"Oh Fuck Grandad. That feels so fucking good, you're huge and you're filling my cunt up completely. Fucking hell, don't think I've ever had one this big." She sighed.

Brian was busy sinking his cock into her, and had been distracted slightly by the sight of his wife sucking their son off. He could not have believed he'd be so turned on watching such a thing but now that sight alone made his cock harder than it had been for a long time.

"Grandad." Yelled Suzy sounding a little annoyed. "You're supposed to be fucking me."

Brian grunted in response and his cock twitched as he realised he was still only threequarters of the way into her cunt.

"Oh fuck Suzy, I can feel your cunt squeezing me. Do you ... do you want the rest of it?" he asked sounding quite genuine.

Susy groaned loudly. "Oh fucking hell, Grandad - did you say the rest of it? How much more is there."

Brian was about to tell her when Susy burst out with a moan.

"Oh fuck never mind, just do me Grandad. Just shove the whole fucking thing into me." She added with a huge shiver.

Brian watched as his granddaughter reached underneath with one hand and began to frig her clit as he prepared to side his large cock further into her. Her cunt was wet, and it glistened -- coating his cock with her cunt juice as he slowly pushed it in and out. In front of him, her arse cheeks jiggled sexily and, on a whim, he used his hands and spread them to reveal the puckered arsehole.

Susy moaned once more as she felt her grandfather's hands on her arse. She could feel his big cock sliding in even further now, stretching her cunt hole and filling her channel to the point where she thought she could feel the tip of his cock nudging her. Never having felt such a thing before, Susy gave out a cautious shout.

"Oh Fuck Grandad. Wait ... wait I ... I can feel your cock pressing on me. I don't think you can go in any further." She gasped, almost in disappointment.

In response Brian grunted and withdrew before pushing his cock back into his granddaughter with a bit more force. The thrust took Susy by surprise and she called out in concern.

"Fuck Grandad. Didn't you ... ah fuck ... didn't you hear what I said ... oh oh shit."

Despite the unpleasantness of it, despite the uncomfortable feeling of being stuffed so full -- a part of her responded to her Grandad's ever more powerful thrusts.

"OH holy fuck Grandad ... you're ... shit you're fucking rearranging my insides. Fucking hell." She called out a little louder, and with less concern as she realised that the feeling was still contributing to a huge orgasm that was slowly building in her stomach.

"It's your cervix Susy. I'm just tapping your cervix is all, don't worry. Unless it's hurting you -- then I'll stop." He added sounding a little worried.

"Oh fuck Grandad, don't you dare fucking stop. I want you to pound my fucking cunt and plough the whole of your cock into me. All of it." She said, her voice dripping with desire and lust.

Brian paused, slowing his thrusting as he also took the opportunity to gather his breath once more as he clarified his granddaughter's desire. Brian was no spring chicken and sex took a lot out of him these days. Barely 2 hours earlier he had emptied his entire balls into his daughter Wendy and now he questioned just how much he'd be able to spray into his granddaughter.

"Don't you dare stop, Grandad no matter how much I squeal. I want you to fuck me with that big cock of yours, I want every single inch of it." She added, wriggling her arse seductively.

In response Brian grinned and then holding his cock in one hand, he slowly pushed it until it was half way in once more. Satisfied with its hardness he began to move it in and out of Susy's cunt. Slowly at first, building up a cadence and a sense of rhythm. Then he began to fuck his granddaughter in earnest, huffing and puffing with effort as each thrust sent his cock a little further into her cunt until he felt the now familiar nudge of her cervix.

Brian took a breath, knowing what was about to happen. Then he withdrew and with all of his strength he ploughed his cock all the way into his granddaughter until he felt his balls slap her skin. Quickly he withdrew and repeated the action, slamming into her full force once again.

Susy's head exploded. She felt her orgasm race toward her, and incredibly she realised that the feeling of her cervix being hit that hard was actually turning her on even more. It wasn't unpleasant or uncomfortable any more -- it felt fantastic, knowing her grandad's cock was rearranging her insides like this.

Explosion of pure pleasure went off in her head, her entire body shook and shivered and tingles of electric ran through her as if her skin was on fire. Her legs trembled and her arse shook in pleasure as she gave in to her desire.

Just as Susy felt it couldn't get any better, she felt a finger on her little puckered arsehole. Before she could say anything, she felt her Grandad's thumb slide into her arsehole and she exploded in orgasm.

"Oh holy fuckkkkk. Grandadddddd. Oh fuck Oh fuck I'm ... I'm coming. Yeah finger my dirty arsehole Grandad. Fucking shove it in my arsehole."

Suddenly a voice cut across all the groaning and moaning. It was Sam.

"Don't you dare fuck her arse, Grandad. I want to be the first to try anal with you. Anyway, you'd split her open. I've had enough things shoved in my arse to know I can take your cock." She laughed.

Sam was on her back on the coffee table, seemingly in a not very comfortable position except she was definitely not complaining. Between her legs, Mike -- her uncle in law -- was licking and sucking her clit as if his life depended on it. He was fingering her cunt and already had 2 large digits inside of her as he sought her G spot.

Sam's head hung over the edge of the coffee table and it was just the right angle for her brother Henry to feed his cock into her wanton mouth.

"Oh fuck Sis. I never thought I'd get to do this." Moaned Henry.

Sam took practically the whole length of his cock right into her mouth and down her throat with ease. She was a well-practised and experienced cock sucker. Deep throating was something she had learnt to do early on as she knew how much guys got turned on by it. It was now a matter of course for her, and she throated practically every cock she took in her mouth.

Sometimes she allowed guys to face fuck her hard, and enjoyed the sensation of being breathless and of them spraying their cum directly down her throat and into her stomach. Sam loved cum of course, on her or in her and in any orifice, she could get it. Sam shivered as she recalled that one time, that magical moment when she had 3 guys fucking her. One in her arse, one in her pussy and one in her mouth.

She wasn't sure how it happened, whether it was planned or not -- but the 3 guys had all managed to cum at virtually the same time. Shooting cum into her arse, her pussy and down her throat at the same time. Again, Sam shivered at the memory -- and she recalled that she had orgasmed so hard that she passed out briefly. It had easily been the most amazing orgasm she had ever had then or since.

But having her own brother fuck her, well that was certainly taking her to heights she'd not been to for a long time. The depravity of it, even for her -- a girl that had done practically every single dirty and disgusting act at Uni, was turning her on hugely. Coupled with the fact that, around her -- members of her own family squealed and moaned whilst having incestuous sex with each other.

"Oh shit Uncle Mike. Fuck me. I want your cock." She squealed, lifting her legs toward her head until she was able to wrap her arms around them to hold them in place around her head. In this position, she was still able to lick and suck on her brother's cock and she felt him twitch each time she took him in her mouth.

"Oh fuck Sis. I can't last long like this." Moaned Henry, genuinely lust laden.

With her mouth full of cock, Sam groaned as she felt her Uncle Mike's cock nestle her cunt hole. Slowly she felt it slide in her wet hole and Mike buried it almost all the way in, on his first eager thrust. Removing her mouth off her brother's cock Sam cooed lowly as she continued to jerk him off.

"Oh fuck Mike. Pound it, fucking hurt it." Moaned Sam in desire.

As she felt Mike drive into her once more, Sam began to give Henry's cock much more attention until, inevitably, he yelled that he was about to come. Sam didn't stop, and she didn't remove the cock from her mouth either. Henry threw his head back.