The Taylor Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit I'm gonna cum Sis. Gonna fucking cum in your whoring fucking mouth, you slut."

Sam shivered with delight and pleasure. She loved being called such dirty names, the nastier the better for her. It turned her on no end, the feeling of being used. The feeling that she was just a dirty cock sleeve. Suddenly, she felt the first spray of cum as it hit the back of her throat, and she swallowed quickly, in anticipation of the next spurt. Spray after spray of glorious hot cum splattered into her mouth from her brother's cock - and she let it run down her throat enjoying and relishing the incredible feeling of pleasure she felt.

At the other end, Mike was hammering her cunt hard and fast now. He was balls deep in his niece in law and was huffing and puffing with effort. His hips bucked forward and backward and each thrust pushed Sam's body up the table and somehow seemed to skewer her even more on her brother's cock as he continued to empty his balls into his sister's mouth.

Then, a huge roar engulfed the room and all eyes turned to look at Brian as he yelled.

"Ahhhh Fuck Susy coming ... I'm fucking coming ... ah shit ... of holy hell ... gonna ... gonna fucking fill you up baby."

As everyone watched, Brian slammed into his granddaughter mercilessly and powerfully. Each thrust now pushing the entire length of his large cock right into Susy body. Her own body rocked and slammed back in rhythm to her grandad's thrusts. Her eyes closed and her teeth gritted, Susy felt the orgasm take her just as her granddad emptied his cum right into her.

"Ah fuck yes. Yes, fill me up Grandad. I want that cum inside me, pump me with your fucking baby juice Grandad. Fill me up ... oh my fucking god ... yesssss ... yes Grandad, you're making your little girl cum on your big hard cock."

It was mainly for Brian's benefit of course, but Susy's outburst caused a few other moans around the room. Brian continued to pound his granddaughter, his breathing ragged and laboured with effort as he pumped her full of cum. Each spray of cum, elicited a long moan from Brian and an equally pleasurable squeal from Susy as she felt it in her cunt. But with nowhere to go, the cum quickly started to ooze out of Susy's cunt and as Brian withdrew with a sigh there was a long slurping sound as his cock exited Susy's cunt. Cum continued to drool and drizzle down her cunt hole and onto the floor.

At least it would probably have drizzled onto the floor had it had enough time. But next to Brian and Susy, Tony was busy hammering his own mother's cunt grunting away while Sylvia continued to moan with each thrust. As she saw and heard Brian's shouts she realised that he was emptying his load. An idea occurred to her, an with a gesture to Tony she re-positioned herself so that she was now on her back with her mouth directly below Susy's gaping and dribbling cunt.

Sylvia opened her mouth wantonly as she received the first tendrils of cum as they dropped down from Susy's pussy. Tony re-doubled his efforts and pretty soon he was hollering loudly.

"Oh fuck mum. You wanna creampie?"

In response Sylvia bucked her hips up, and it was too much for an already overexcited Tony.

"Oh Mum gonna burst my balls into you. Ahh fucking yeah Mum. Take it, fucking take your son's cum."

From across the way, Wendy yelled loudly.

"Ah fuck me Tim. Pound my miserable sopping cunt, oh god I love your cock. I love how you slide it in and out of my dirty pussy. Ah yes give it to me, Tim -- slam your cock into me, make your Auntie cum on your delicious shaft young man."

Wendy's face was wracked with pleasure, sweat dripping down her forehead as her eyes went wide with excitement and desire. Her sex life with her husband Mark had always been very vanilla and it was almost a case of 'Wham Bam -- thank you Ma'am'. Her own fault she confided, as she felt Tim's hips start to whack against her skin, his balls slapping her arse cheeks and she realised that he was going balls deep into her.

Wendy laid on her back, her legs spread in the air as Tim laid on top of her banging her cunt hard. Each slam forced the air out of her lungs in a huge rush and Wendy laboured to breathe as she tried to endure the onslaught of Tim's cock.

Tim felt the familiar twitching of his cock and knew he wouldn't last long in his Aunt's pussy. He had been surprised as to how tight her cunt was, figuring that Mark probably had quite a small cock. A part of him wondered how it had felt for his Grandfather when he had fucked Wendy with his huge cock. Her cunt must have really squeezed it tight he chuckled.

Wendy arched her back, a low moan escaping her lips as she yelled encouragement to her nephew.

"Ah yes Tim. Fuck it, fuck my hole. Destroy it Tim, fucking mangle it. Ah that's it ... harder, fucking harder." She yelled breathlessly.

It was all Tim needed to hear. He climbed further on top of his Auntie until his entire body was now on top of hers, as he pushed her legs back. As he dipped his body, sliding his cock into her with as much force as he could -- gravity contributed to make it sound like 2 huge bodies slamming together. Which of course they were. The bounce of the sofa too, contributed to the slamming of the 2 bodies and once they had worked out a rhythm -- Tim was slamming his Auntie's cunt like a Stallion on heat.

Of course, at that rate Tim wasn't going to last long. But oddly enough, it was a cry from his own Mother that finally pushed him over the top. On the next Sofa, Mark was pounding Julie's cunt hard too. And almost in unison with her son -- Julie cried out that she was coming. Still Mark continued to pound her, no sign of him being even close to his own orgasm.

"Fucking hell Mark. If I'd known you had this much stamina I'd have waited a bit longer. Fuck, I want your cum Mark. In my cunt or on my face, it's up to you." She offered, trying desperately to encourage him to cum.

"He won't give you a fucking warning." Yelled Wendy, Mark's wife -- over to her sister. "He'll just fucking cum with a gush." She moaned, feeling Tim starting to spray his own cum into her.

Then Tim yelled. "Oh fuck Auntie Wendy I'm gonna cum. Where do you fucking want it." He called out.

Wendy had no doubt. "Over my tits." She moaned quickly pushing her tits together. Tim was good to his word, and began to spurt copious cum over Wendy. Most of it did and in her tits, but plenty landed on her face and on her pussy too. Wendy didn't care, her own orgasm was now approaching and as Tim squeezed out the last few drops of cum over her, she used one hand and began strumming and slapping her clit hard.

Beside them, Julie glanced over watching her son draining his cum over his auntie, her sister. When Julie surveyed the room, she was struck by the utter debauchery of it all. They were all related to each other and they were all fucking each other, as if -- or maybe because it was quite normal.

Suddenly she felt Mark stiffen and sure enough, before he could utter a sound, Julie felt the first jet of cum spraying her insides. Her cunt twitched and convulsed in response, squeezing the cock and causing it to let forth another wonderful jet of warm jizz into her aching pussy.

After her earlier orgasm, Julie wasn't close to coming again however, and felt the sense of disappointment and almost outrage when Mark just rolled off her. But glancing over at Wendy, Julie quickly saw an opportunity to move her orgasm along.

Dipping her head down she pushed her tongue out and ran it up Wendy's cum soaked crack. Then Julie moved upwards to her sister's tits and Julie began to lick and suck the cum off of them before finally moving up to Wendy's head. Cum covered Wendy's lips and cheeks as well as a big glob on her forehead. Julie knew what she needed to do, and quickly sucked the glob of cum off Wendy's forehead before then trailing her tongue down her sister's cheeks and then letting her tongue slide across Wendy's lips.

Almost involuntarily, Wendy opened her mouth slightly and it was all the opportunity Julie needed. She clamped her mouth on to her sister's - sliding her tongue between Wendy's lips and then pushing the cum from her mouth into her sister's. Wendy accepted it gladly, and pushed her own tongue into Julie's mouth in response.

Beside them, Tim coughed lowly and when the 2 women opened their eyes and looked at him, he cast his gaze down to his rapidly deflating cock -- a cock that was still quite covered in cum. Both women understood immediately and rearranged themselves. Once in position, Tim felt both his mum and his Auntie's tongue and mouth as they both slavered over his cum covered cock. He felt his mother's mouth licking his balls and he groaned with pleasure.

Meanwhile, Brian grunted as he fired the last remnants of his cum into his shaking Granddaughter. Her arse quivered and shook deliciously as he continued to finger her arsehole while he pumped her cunt. Susy had already orgasmed more than once at the hands of her grandfather, and another orgasm was upon her as she accepted the last few sprays of her granddad's cum.

Once spent, Brian withdrew his cock and then took his thumb out of Susy's arsehole. But what Susy did next surprised him. Brian had expected his granddaughter to turn around and suck the last of his cum off his shaft. But in a pure lust driven act, Susy grabbed her grandfather's thumb -- the very one that had been probing her arse hole -- and she sucked it avidly, like she would a cock.

It drew a long low groan form her father Mike who was watching the action even as he continued to pump his cock into Sam. Mike thought back to earlier when he had fucked his own daughter. It had been a little reserved, he realised -- since at the time he felt he was really under duress. But Mike's mind exploded at the thought, that the next time he fucked his daughter -- it was going to be absolutely voluntarily, and absolutely incredible.

Sam too was grunting and squealing like a stuck pig as Mike drove into her. Her own brother had long since dumped his cum right down her throat and deep down, Sam lamented there wasn't another cock to take its place. But she knew all the other cocks were either taken or spent. Plenty of time for more fun later, she told herself -- realising now that the family were probably just going to keep fucking and fucking each other.

Mike finished with a yell and a jerk of his hips that sent his cock deep into Sam's cunt. It wasn't the best fuck Sam had had, she conceded to herself -- but they can't all be great she realised.

"Ah yes Uncle Mike, fill my dirt cunt hole. I'm just a dirty fuck sleeve, a cum bucket and I'm only fit to take your cum." She offered in encouragement. In truth, Sam realised that it probably didn't have enough of her usual fervour and eagerness but she hoped it would be enough to make Mike cum.

It was. With a yell, Mike shouted that he was going to spray the young slut with his cum. It sent a shiver through Wendy, and she considered the reason. A part of her disliked thinking her daughter was a slut. And yet, Wendy laughed to herself as she surveyed the room. They were all part of a dirty disgusting incestuous family now. As she realised this she shivered once more and understood that the thought turned her on immensely.

Syliva too was now turned on beyond words, her head exploding in fireworks of pleasure as she felt her own son's cock in her mouth, and continued to lick it and suck it avidly.

Tony opened his eyes and the sight of his mother's open mouth, her tongue lolling out and seeing her jerking his cock -- her eyes lust laden and full of desire -- was almost too much for him. His cock twitched, Sylvia immediately felt it and smiled.

"You gonna cum on my face son? Please. I want to feel your cum splashing on my face. I want to feel my son's hot cum on my face and in my mouth. I want to feel it drip down my cheeks." She moaned, slowly jerking her son's cock and holding her mouth open and her tongue out.

Suddenly, Tony called out. "Ah fuck Mum I'm ... I'm gonna cum ... on your fucking face Mum. Gonna splatter ittttt."

Sylvia smiled and started to jerk the shaft a little harder and faster until, with a yell from Tony she felt the first spray of hot cum fire out of his dick and hit her squarely on her forehead. Sylvia continued to jerk her son's cock, readjusting it just in time to get another huge spurt right in her mouth. Quickly she closed her lips around the shaft, taking her son's cock deep into her mouth even as he continued to twitch and spray his cum.

It was enough for Tony to shoot his load, his balls contracted and sent a spurts of cum down his shaft and right into his mother's expectant mouth. Sylvia had thought she would get some sort of warning, but now her son was emptying his cum into her mouth and she had no option other than to take it. Not that Sylvia minded of course, she loved cum and all the better was her own son's cum. Sylvia swallowed quickly as spurt after spurt filled her mouth and ran down her throat. She would never have thought that her son had so much cum in him.

Sylvia was experienced, and her husband had a large cock -- so taking a smaller one down her throat was not a problem for her. She had long since conquered her gag reflex and was well accustomed to breathing through her nose.

Even so, having her son Tony actively fucking her throat was causing her some disorientation, and was causing her mind to spin in a delicious sexual carousel as flickers of sheer pleasure and delightful sparks of electricity hit her clit and caused her to shudder constantly. Her orgasm however, was not as close as she would have liked -- and Sylvia was OK with that. Experience told her that it wasn't always a requirement for her to actually orgasm. The pleasure that she was receiving at the hands of her own son was filling her with a warm feeling, in more ways than one and she was certainly getting plenty of pleasure from it.

"Oh fuck. Yeah take it Mum." Yelled Tony loudly as he felt his cock twitching and sending spray after spray of thick cum onto his mother's face.

In response, Sylivia ran her tongue around her mouth as best she could as she tried to scoop up as much cum that was running down her chin. Using her other hand, she drew her fingers over her face -- scooping up every last drop.

Then as Tony deposited the last few globs of cum right onto her tongue, Sylvia held her mouth open and let the cum from her fingers drizzle down into her mouth. Then satisfied she had the most of it, she showed her open mouth to her son, and Tony could see his cum in there, as his mother rolled it over and over with her tongue. Sylvia swallowed hard then showed her now empty mouth to her soon with some aplomb. Next, she grabbed Tony's flaccid shaft and began to clean it up, licking up the last few drops of cum and allowing the tendrils of cum to stretch to her mouth as she began to lick her fingers clean too.

With the rest of them spent and exhausted -- it was only Sylvia and her son Tony that were still engaged in any sexual activity. Sylvia had delighted in her son's previous attention to her pussy, and so despite his flaccid cock, Sylvia wanted just a bit more.

"Oh gawd. Tony, I want you to lick my pussy, Son. Get your head between your mum's legs and lick that cunt. I ... I need to cum. Please, play with my clit. Anything." Begged Sylvia lustily.

"Anything?" asked Tony with a sly grin.

Sylvia grunted in response. "Oh fuck yes son. ANYTHING. Please, I ... I need to cum."

Tony did as he was asked and got between his mother's legs. Using his fingers he pulled her lips apart and took a deep draft of the sweet pussy smell. He could see how wet she was and he really wanted to taste his mother's cunt juice.

Extending his tongue, Tony dropped his face right onto his mother's cunt and began to trace a line up her crack toward her clit. As he did so, Tony lapped and licked like he'd never done before. His mother's cunt tasted exquisite, and he wanted to enjoy it as long as he could.

"Oh fuck Tony. That feels so good." Moaned Sylvia dreamily.

As Sylvia's mind continued to spiral with delight and pleasure, her son's tongue felt wonderful on her clit and it was warming her up to a huge orgasm. Her own son was licking the very cunt that he had come out of. Tony ran his mouth and tongue up and down his mother's crack, down even between her arse cheeks and onto her arsehole. With his fingers and thumb he twiddled and strummed his mother's clit -- delighting in seeing it shiver and tremble at his attention.

Sylvia let out glorious moans of appreciation at regular intervals as Tony's tongue delved into her pussy. It wasn't the tightest of course, and Tony understood that. It was loose from the many poundings it had received, and not least from being stretched by his father's large cock. As Tony's mouth went onto her clit, Sylvia moaned once more and then felt her son's fingers tickling her cunt hole.

"Oh shit yeah. Finger me son, get some fingers in my cunt. As ... as many as you can." She gasped, feeling her orgasm lurch toward her.

A part of her shivered once more at the sheer depravity of her asking her own son to finger her cunt. It sent waves of pleasure through her, knowing how dirty and disgusting some people would find it. Tony hooked an index finger into his mother's cunt and then slowly drawing them in opposite directions he made Sylvia's cunt gape until it was at least an inch wide.

Firstly he blew gently into the cunt hole and Sylvia shivered in response. Then Tony gathered a bit of spit in his mouth and then spat it into his mother's cunt hole. Tony wasn't quite sure why he'd done it -- he'd seen it done in a porn film once and wondered about it.

It sent Sylvia crazy, the utter degradation and deprivation of it sent an incredible wave of electric pleasure through her entire body. Her own son was spitting in her cunt, and she was loving it.

"Ah fuck yes. Tony. Spit in my cunt again. Do it Son, fucking spit in your mother's dirty cunt." She wailed.

Tony did so, and as Sylvia twitched -- she took her son's cock into her mouth once more and began to suck on it in earnest. Tony felt the familiar tremble in his loins, and so quickly inserted a couple of fingers into his mother's cunt now, sliding them into the wet hole easily. Sylvia moaned as best she could as she continued to suck Tony's cock. She felt Tony thrust another finger then another, and then finally she felt her cunt hole stretch a little more and realised that her son had his entire hand in her cunt.

"Oh fuck yeah. Fist me son. Ram your fucking fist into my cunt." She cried, her own orgasm approaching her like a steam roller -- crushing all other thoughts in its path.

Then Wendy that said something that took Sylvia over the edge.

"Fucking hell, Tony's got his fucking hand in Mum's cunt." She called out in genuine awe.

It was all that Sylvia needed, added to the realisation that she had just sucked off her own son and that he was now licking up her cunt juices and strumming her clit -- Sylvia exploded in a wild orgasm. Despite the fact that her son had not actually fucked her, Sylvia was content as she let the warm waves of pleasure wash over her.

Her body shuddered and shook as she began to feel the sparks fly through her body. Her mind twisted and roiled with pleasure and ecstasy as she continued to remind herself that this was her own son. The depravity and debauchery of her actions were just fuel to the fire, and her mind processed it and sent the excellent and incredible pangs of pure joy and pleasure right through her until, Sylivia began to moan uncontrollably.

Around her, the rest of the family laid restfully entangled with bodies strewn at all sorts of angles as they all tried to recover from the remarkable events of the day. All eyes were on the matriarch as she took her orgasm gladly, before she too collapsed into the sofa with a wistful sigh.