The Tea

Story Info
A Felarin girl encounters an Olgri horde.
1.3k words
4.83
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jungle howled as light crept through the trees. Out of the thickest portion of foliage Melri, a Felarin girl, burst through the branches, followed closely by a hoard of Olgri, creatures that appeared to be a marriage of man and boar. Chirping and snorting, they trampled the undergrowth in their pursuit of Melri.

Melri was a slight girl elfin with her skin mottled in greens and browns. She was sticky with sweat and her pert breasts heaved as her lungs grasped at the rapidly thinning air. The jungle grew darker as she headed further into the canopy. She knew in her heart that escape was nearly impossible. Out of breath and fueled by the savage sounds behind her Melri scanned the landscape by the light of the moon and was shown one possibility, a volcano lay maybe a mile ahead of her. Its hazy red mist lit by moonlight informed her. If she could make it there she might be able to find a cave and evade her pursuers.

She was heading for her homestead but she instead found herself lost among the twisting jungle when the Olgri horde came upon her. The Olgri were said to be vicious creatures that cavorted in blood and played malicious games with their prey. The Felarin were raised to watch for signs of Olgri encampments from a very young age. Melri's people were enlightened but weak in the field of war. The Felarin's lithe bodies were no matches for the brute strength of Olgri warriors. So they learned to hide themselves among the trees, this coupled with their natural camouflage were their sole defenses against the amoral Olgri.

Melri reached the volcanic rock and forced herself up. Her body bled from a thousand tiny wounds and her muscles screamed for rest, but she pressed herself forward. She reached a high flat plateau and stood for a moment unable to feel anything but the buzzing of her overworked form. She looked back and saw the hoard below, a squad of seven hunters. She had never seen an Olgri, they were massive. Melri could see their muscles shined in sweat. They would snap her in half with no effort. The beasts were quicker than she anticipated, before she was able to turn and run the first two were climbing the cliff and a few short strides from her. She pulled her bone knife from its sheath and swung it at her adversaries who seemed to laugh at her attempts. They waited just out of her reached until she wore herself out. The strength seemed stripped from her weary limbs. With nothing left to run on and no escape in sight her limbs gave out and the Olgri were on her.

***

Melri woke on a bed of soft loose feathers, leaves, and some kind of rough hewn blanket. The few clothes she owned were gone. She instinctively reached for her knife only to find bare flesh there. She was in a small hut lit by a cooking fire in the center. Melri sensed a presence; someone else was in the room. The world spun as she tried to lift her head forcing her back down. "Who is here?" She groaned.

"Do not be afraid child." The voice was soft and inviting. Melri turned very slowly to see another Felarin girl. The girl was a collection of ruddy red and purple hues, She beamed at Melri. "The Olgri are gentle, they will treat you well."

Melri tried to rise again, "I have to get out of here, my mother..." She fought against the dizziness but was again overcome.

"They will come for you soon. For now you should rest, you'll need it for tonight." She giggled at this.

Melri, becoming more resigned, spoke. "Who are you?"

"My name is Illin. I was taken some time ago. I was afraid at first, but that will soon go away when you see the Olgri generosity." Illin giggled again amused by her own innuendo.

As the throbbing in Melri's head began to subside she fell back into a dozing sleep. Illin massaged her shoulders and back lightly, the ministrations were initially unwelcome, but Melri didn't have the strength to resist and soon enjoyed the relaxing heat of her new companion's touch.

"What do you mean by generosity?"

Illin whispered in her ear, "They may be beasts, but they know gentleness. You'll see, rest now."

Melri wanted to protest, but the young Felerin's ministrations were too soothing. The girl continued her massage until Melri fell asleep again.

Melri woke as the flap of the hut opened and a large Olgri brute entered accompanied by an ancient woman also of Olgri origin. She wasn't as muscular, but still held the larger frame of Olgri stock. Her skin tone was subtly different, lit purple and pink against the fire light. "Wake yourself child!" The woman hissed.

Melri opened her eyes. The old woman held a cup of steaming liquid as she kneeled next to the girl. With surprising strength she lifted Melri to a sitting position. "Drink this," She forced the cup into Melri's hands. The Olgri watched intently, his head seemed in constant motion and his muscles were coiled and ready to strike as he watched Melri and the old woman. Melri wondered in that moment if they were always ready for war. His bulk was immense and intimidating and she was quietly preparing herself for death. Melri tipped the drink back it was thick and sticky as it touched her lips. The bitterness of the drink made her wince, but as it reached her belly she felt warmed by it and noted idly that the drink had a sweet aftertaste.

Melri's appetite for the drink grew more voracious until she emptied it and greedily lapped up the remainder at the bottom of the cup. The ancient woman spat at the Olgri "Oonog! Come take this girl."

Melri's head swooned from the drink and as she looked up at the creature she saw him with new eyes. He was not so brutish as she remembered, Oonog, was what the woman called him, was strong and lean. He pulled her close. Melri couldn't help but smile, he smelled musky and strong, like a warrior should smell. What happened here? He was brutish and ugly before, but now as she felt his cock rise against her belly she wanted something more from him.

Oonog bit at her neck and she arched her back. Melri was suddenly aware that her hands, acting of their own spirit, began stroking and messaging his thick penis. She looked on it her eyes widening at the prospect of what was about to happen. He breathed heavy and pulled her back by her hair. "You belong to me now." Melri moaned as she climbed on top of him. She had no idea why she felt the way she did, but more importantly she lost all capacity to care as she maneuvered his organ against her own wet slit. He grabbed her hair and pulled her to him. She kissed him with voracity as what little inhibition remained left her thoughts. The initial sensation as his thick rod entered her left her startled. She had never felt anything like it and knew in a heartbeat she would do anything to feel it again over and over forever. As she got used to his pronounced size she found herself thrusting with her hips while she was against him. It all felt right and the reservations in her mind were erased as he continued to rut and grunt against her lithe body.

She found her new thirst unquenchable. Long through the day and into the night she screamed, panted, and scratched at his magnificent body. For her it felt like an eternity, she lost all sense of time and space as she enjoyed her new lovers body. Finally she fell back against the feathers and drifted to sleep next to her lover, her master, and her protector. "Generosity," she giggled to herself.