The Teacher

Story Info
Man now in his twenties and a former teacher meet again.
5.6k words
4.51
53.7k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is a bit of a real life mixed with a recent fantasy of mine. The past few stories I've written were all taken from real experiences so hopefully I didn't get too wordy while trying to put this fantasy on paper. Enjoy!

*****

It had been almost a decade since high school had ended and real life began. Every now and then I'd find myself nostalgically thinking back to the times when I didn't have a real worry in the world. No matter how innocent these thoughts were at first, they always seemed to find themselves wandering into some sort of naughty fantasy involving a classmate I had a crush on.

There were a few teachers here and there in these fantasies when I was still in high school and my sexually overdriven teenage mind would run rampant, however this wasn't an overly common daydream. Not to say the school didn't have attractive teachers, they just weren't my main focus at the time. Having always been the quieter, shy sort I would only converse with a few of the them regularly beyond what was required of me for class.

One of these teachers was a music teacher I had for a number of different classes throughout the years. She had always been nice to me despite not particularly caring for the group of friends I would sit with in her classes.

I always recognized the fact that she was probably in her late twenties to early thirties, therefore on the younger side of the faculty. Her flowing, dirty blonde hair was always worn down, resting on her shoulders while leading to her ample breasts. She had a thick build which she carried rather well. If she had traded her usually conservative, unrevealing attire for something tighter, and even slightly skimpy I would have certainly had trouble holding back my naughty in class thoughts as well as the erection that inevitably followed.

My recollection is hazy on the exact details, but my mind concocted more than a few scenarios which found her and I very naked either in her classroom or in her office. Excellent after school stroking material. Post graduation these fantasies of her played out in my mind less and less as I started college and indulging in real sexual experiences.

Eight years after my high school graduation I found myself still living in the same state, but about thirty miles from where I grew up. I didn't know many people in the area so I was never on the lookout when in public places for a familiar face.

One warm Saturday afternoon while I was walking into the local convenience store I caught a quick glimpse of a woman I was almost certain I knew. Trying to act casual I went in for a closer look; hoping to figure out where I knew this person from before I was seen. Keeping a distance I followed her down the aisle of the cramped store. When she finally stopped and turned to pull something I got a good look at the side of her face.

I was positive I knew her, but couldn't figure out from where. I continued past her towards the back of the store to pick up the six pack I had originally came for in the first place. Staring at the cooler I pondered where I could have known this woman from. My first thought (which sparked a bit of anxiety) was that we had talked on a dating app or hookup site. It had only happened a couple of times, but I had previously experienced that awkwardness of locking eyes with someone I had either dirty-chatted or exchanged nudes with, while never actually meeting in person.

Somehow in the midst of my self inflicted anxiety it hit me. My mind quickly calmed as my memory kicked in and the realization that this familiar face was my music teacher in high school. Breathing a sigh of relief I opened the cooler to grab my six pack, then looked around the store to find her. When I spotted her about to get online at the counter I swiftly made my way towards her.

"Ms. Birch?" I said, in a slightly nervous tone.

She turned around slowly; clearly unsure of who could possibly be addressing her.

"Yes?" She replied with a confused gaze on her face.

"You probably don't remember me, but I was one of your students years back." I continued to further re-introduce myself, hoping she would recognize me so I didn't look like a total fool for approaching her.

After briefly pondering what I had said and what appeared to be studying my face I saw a smile begin to emerge.

"I do! I almost didn't recognize you with the facial hair. To be honest I also never expected to run into a student here of all places." Her tone had turned almost giddy.

We caught up a bit as we waited in line. Mainly just the pleasantries; she was curious what I got into after high school and I asked if she was still teaching at my old school. We gossiped a bit about my old classmates as well. Her memory of us was "the rowdy bunch that couldn't seem to go one class without creating some sort of disruption."

I couldn't help myself from looking her over as I had many times in class. She still looked good from what I remembered. Her hair hadn't changed a bit, her face was still very pretty, and as far as I could tell she maybe put on a few pounds, but carried it very well.

Our conversation continued as we made our way through the line and carried on into the parking lot. As it turned out, we had been living within a few miles of each other for about a year.

"Well, I have to get going towards home. I don't want to worry my husband." She said.

"Probably a good idea." I replied, trying to hold back the potentially sly look on my face. My perverted mind enjoyed hearing that she was married as I had just spent the past ten minutes eye fucking her.

"I keep in touch with some of my old students online, you should add me as a friend. It was nice catching up. Its fulfilling knowing that some of my students turned out well." She said sincerely.

"I definitely will; hopefully we run into each other again sometime soon!" I replied.

After a brief, awkward, hug we headed our separate ways.

I found myself distracted for the drive home. An air of arousal had permeated around me since our conversation in line. There wasn't even as much as a sexual innuendo, but simply speaking to a teacher I used to picture naked as a teenager seemed to bring that feeling of overwhelming arousal right back.

Once I arrived home my cock was already bulging. I quickly found her profile online so I could look at her pictures while beginning to relieve myself. As I pulled my cock out I imagined her in doggie on my couch. My cock gliding into her as I spread her plump ass cheeks apart. Pushing in and out while she moans my name.

"Fuck your music teacher! Show her you can keep that rhythm!"

I came so hard. In my mind I was erupting my hot load of cum inside the now married Mrs. Birch. Each thrust spraying more and more deep into her pussy. As the last few ropes fired I started slipping back to reality.

After cleaning up the mess I had made, I once again returned to her social media page to send a friend request. Her profile was mostly private, only allowing me to see a few pics, nevertheless it gave me a nervous excitement that I was able to revel in.

I had felt slightly guilty given my strong desire to bed this married woman who had always been so nice to me. She had been so engaging earlier and I knew her excitement was most likely just due to running into a past student that turned out to be successful in life; an outcome I would assume most teachers strive for. I just couldn't seem to shake the naughtiness of my wandering mind.

There was no doubt I was playing with fire, but with the friend request already sent there was no turning back. In the past I had always been pretty good about avoiding conversation getting steered into the topic of sexuality (by my own doing that is) when speaking with a person I either don't know too well, or felt it would be inappropriate and possibly compromising to our relationship.

Once sex is brought up though, I'd be lying if I said I was capable of never bringing it up again. Freshman year of college I became sexting buddies with a girl I had went to high school with. She was bored one night in her dorm and started messaging me out of the blue, and that was it. Our conversations were almost strictly sexually driven until she got a boyfriend. We then toned down the sex talk, but to this day were never able to stop it completely.

The two of them are still together, but I don't know how much he knows about me. I consider her a friend, not just someone to talk dirty to, but if were chatting and I find myself horny its almost impossible not to message her at least part of what is on my mind. Either way I knew a repeat of this scenario could easily run the risk of getting me into trouble I didn't need.

In hopes of interrupting all these random thoughts I was having, I laid back on the couch and turned on the tv. Maybe a little binge watching would not only calm me down, but make time pass quickly while I awaited an accepted friend request from Mrs. Birch.

When the notification tone went off a few hours later I immediately lunged towards my phone. As I read the notification on the home screen that my friend request had been accepted I felt my heart start to speed up. My legs and arms were tingling, becoming weak; my excitement and arousal becoming stronger.

This feeling was like a high for me. Don't get me wrong, I've always been a horny guy, but this level and combination of excitement, anxiety, and arousal was only able to be reached in certain situations. Typically triggered when I'm either seeing some sort of media (photo, video, text description) or having a naughty conversation with someone I've known for a significant amount of time. I've found it doesn't even have to just be someone I've fantasized about.

I forced myself to wait a bit before sending her a message. Reveling in that high through its peak was enough to distract me for the time being anyway. I took my time overthinking what to say first before finally settling on a brief line.

"It was cool running into you today, glad you're doing well!"

The two minutes it took for her to reply felt like ages as I frantically found myself looking back at my phone to see if the message had been read.

"Good to see you too. I wouldn't have recognized you if you hadn't come up to me and said something."

"To be honest I was hesitant to do so. Didn't want to have to endure the awkwardness if you had no clue who I was." I scrambled to type after a minute of blanking on what to say.

I was so tempted to have brought up that I initially thought she might have been someone from a dating app to try and lead into some sort of sexual innuendo, but I knew that would be too much too soon.

"I tend to remember most of my students. Especially the ones who I had for multiple years."

Still struggling to come up with something to say in a quicker manner my fingers stumbled to fire out

"Have anything fun planned for the rest of your weekend?"

I crossed my fingers, hoping my dumb little question wouldn't be seen as to weird or prying to ask someone I don't really know on a personal level.

"Actually just going to relax and read. Try to enjoy the weather. And yourself?"

Not really having a clue what I was going to do with the rest of my weekend I replied "I'm probably just going to relax as well. Rest up before the week starts, maybe get to the gym."

"That sounds like an awfully mature thing for someone your age to do. Given the six pack you were picking up earlier I figured you would be heading to a bar lol."

Sensing a more relaxed tone I was able to respond quicker. "Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good night out, but my weeks are usually long so staying in helps me get through them in one piece."

"I never partied much. When I went out it was for the most part with my close friends. We were never huge drinkers." She said.

"Never had you figured for the partying type. I guess that could just be because I saw you as a teacher before all else."

"Most of you students do lol." She replied. "Its getting late and I still have to make dinner. Enjoy your weekend!"

"You do the same!" I responded, almost relieved the conversation was over for the time being and I managed to avoid making a fool out of myself.

After another session of self servicing though porn and impure thoughts I retired to bed for the night. Sleep didn't come easy as my mind still continued to race. Not so much a mind filled of erotic imagination, but more so reminiscing about how different life was just eight to ten years earlier. Eventually though the ramblings subsided and I was able to rest.

When I woke the next morning I found the feelings of horniness had returned. I grabbed my phone and browsed social media as I do everyday before crawling out of bed. Scrolling through "chat" I learned a certain teacher was already online. It took everything I had not to message her. Still almost certain my desires would never come into fruition, coming off as desperate (even just for plutonic interaction) was undoubtedly pathetic.

In hopes of avoiding such a conclusion I carried on with my normal browsing and scrolling. I've never cared to update my own social media accounts with any regularity, but I'll be dammed if I'm not immersed on a daily basis by others constant updates.

My concentration was interrupted with the abrupt, loud tone of a newly received message.

"Good morning" It read.

Shocked anyone would message me this early I clicked over to my messenger to see who it was. The quick blurb that had flashed on the screen didn't allow enough time for me to see the sender. I suddenly felt my heart rate kick up a few notches. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Mrs. Birch messaging me at all? Not to mention this early? Impossible, I thought to myself.

My mind was racing with possibilities as to why this was. Most of them raising my anxiety. Fear of it not really being her or worse her husband came over me. Finally, after getting ahold of myself I decided to simply respond as normal.

"Good morning, how are you?" I said.

"I'm doing fine, thanks." She replied. "My apologies for cutting our conversation short last night. After dinner I spent some time with my husband watching TV and didn't get a chance to log back on."

"Its cool." I responded. "I was tired anyway, ended up going to bed early."

"No wild evening out, huh? Lol." She asked.

"Not in the slightest." I replied.

"You always seemed to be more mature than most your age. Glad to see that carried on into your future."

"Yeah, I seem to get along a lot better with people older than me. Whether it be dating or just in general socially." I said; semi consciously hoping she'd inquire about the dating part.

"Oh wow lol. Not surprising I guess." She replied.

"Probably too much information lol." I fired back, nervous that slight awkwardness would work against me. "Anyway, what are you going to do with your Sunday?" I asked.

"About to head out to get coffee. I always go to the place just up the road from where I saw you yesterday." She replied.

Without thinking it through, I made a risqué judgement. "That's crazy, I actually just sat down at a table there." I said.

"No way!? What an odd coincidence being in roughly the same place twice in two days. I wonder how many times we've just missed running into each other." She said. "Well if you're still there when I get there maybe we can catch up some more."

"Sounds good! I'll be on the lookout for ya." I replied.

The second I sent that final message I could clearly see the obstacle I had just created for myself. I jumped out of bed and got ready as quickly as possible. Deodorant, hair gel, clean shirt and jeans were all I needed to appear presentable. I knew the chances of me beating her there while additionally creating the rouse I had been there since we chatted were slim, but maybe I could somehow talk my way around that.

With my abridged grooming routine complete I rushed down to my car. The overwhelming desire to beat her to the coffee shop kept my mind from rewinding how dumb an idea this was to begin with. I weaved in and out of traffic and lucked out with the lights, putting my arrival time at what I could only assume was a record time.

Safely parked in the lot, I got out of my car and scanned the other vehicles. Not catching a glimpse of one that looked like Mrs. Birch's, I headed inside. The short line and many empty tables eased my mind for the moment. With black coffee in hand (an order that I knew would take the least amount of time) I picked a table with a good view of the door.

About twenty minutes had passed since we finished messaging and now that I had time to think my nerves kicked right in. Every possible scenario flew through my head with the overwhelming majority painting a picture of extreme awkwardness and embarrassing rejection.

Peering through the front door, my hands and legs became shaky while my heart rate elevated. There she was, approaching the front of the store. She wore a grey top, much skimpier than I was used to seeing her in, and jeans. I grabbed my phone, hoping to look casually immersed in reading as if I had been there for a half hour.

"Hey!" She said, waving before approaching me.

"Good morning! Wasn't sure if I was going to see you or not." I replied nervously.

"I hope you weren't waiting if you have somewhere to be." She said in what seemed to be a slightly uncomfortable manner.

"Nope, just relaxing and enjoying my cup of coffee. If you don't have anywhere to be either pull up a chair. It'd be nice to have some company." I said.

"I'll be right back." She said smiling.

Sensing her slight nervousness for some reason made me immediately more comfortable. In my mind it gave hope that I wasn't the only one with more than catching up on the brain and even if that wasn't the case, she at least also wanted to leave a good impression.

After a few minutes she returned to the table with her drink, taking the seat next to me. We started out with small talk, which seemed to make us both feel more comfortable with each other. Once I felt like I was getting into the groove of things I knew it was time to push the limits of our discussion. I might only get one opportunity like this so why not go for it.

"So no coffee with the husband this morning?" I said, trying to seem as innocent as I could.

"Nooo, he was still asleep when I got up so I decided to just let him be." She said without missing a beat. "He gets cranky when I wake him on the weekends."

"I understand that feeling." I chuckled. "I enjoy sleeping in on the weekends too. Just found myself unable to fall back asleep this morning."

"Yeah, me too." She replied.

"I was shocked to hear from you so early to be honest." I said, almost coyly.

"Well I wanted someone to chat with and you happened to be online." She replied.

"No complaints from me about that." I smirked.

"If I'm being honest, I was shocked at how fast you added me as a friend last night. It couldn't have been long at all after you got home that you did so." She said teasingly. "I guess I was on your mind."

I got more nervous with every syllable of her response. I had no way of knowing if I had turned beat red, but it sure felt like I did. Arousal was also starting to kick in.

"...Well...I live close and I didn't want to forget." I replied nervously. My voice was audibly shaky.

"I'm glad you didn't." She said. Her voice also a bit shaky.

We were both quiet for a moment, taking long sips of our coffee's in an attempt to collect ourselves. She seemed to be getting nervous again just as I was. The desire I've had might not be exclusive to me. I was starting to sense she had some dirty thoughts living in her head as well.

"I have a confession to make." I muttered nervously. "I wasn't already here earlier when we were messaging. Hell, I was still in bed but I figured this was maybe the best shot I had."

12