The Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Best shot?" She asked.

"You know." I said. "Maybe something happening." Embarrassment flooded through me as those words left my mouth. I was positive I had just screwed things up.

She leaned closer to me. I couldn't decipher the look on her face, but as her head moved closer and I felt fingers tenderly sliding up the top of my thigh, my cock began to grow, knowing damn well her and I had the same naughty ideas in mind.

"Walk me out?" She whispered.

I nodded and we both stood up, proceeding towards the door.

As we were walking out I still couldn't believe how flirty the conversation had gotten. I was so turned on from it, luckily I was able to somehow will my erection to deflate enough that it was no longer bulging through my jeans just before we stood up. For as much as I would have loved for her to see me throbbing, I didn't want to also show the other patrons of the coffee shop.

There was no telling whether or not she was anywhere near as aroused as I was, but there was a seemingly different vibe coming from her. As we made our way though the parking lot we only exchanged glances, no words were spoken. We stopped when we got to her car.

"I guess I should probably get going." She said. Her voice was very shaky. I could tell she was nervous about something.

"Its a shame you don't have more time." I said as I moved closer to her, now looking her in the eyes.

"I don't want to get myself into any trouble."

As those words left her lips I could feel myself starting to fill with arousal. A slight tremble made its way into my hands as my cock started to grow.

Without even thinking I found myself whispering to her "If we keep it a secret, you can't get into trouble."

I felt her hand brush up against mine just before taking ahold of it while we both leaned in and started to kiss. Short pecks on each others lips at first, sort of teasing and testing the waters. I took my free hand and slid it up her leg and onto her hip, grabbing her and pulling her closer, giving her a deep kiss. Our bodies pushed up against each other as we kissed passionately.

Suddenly she pulled away from me. "We can't do this out here." she muttered. I could hear the arousal in her voice, which only turned me on further.

"My place?" I asked.

"You drive." She replied.

We climbed into my car and headed towards my apartment. My hand rested on her upper leg as I drove, lightly massaging while trying to stay focused on driving. As we approached the red light I felt her fingertips on my knee as her hand then slowly made its way up my leg. I let out a very shaky breath as my already hard cock was starting to throb. She teased around the bulge in my jeans with her fingers while we waited for the light to turn.

The second the light turned she pulled her hand away. "Can't be distracting you while you're driving." she said in a strict, yet playful tone.

Part of me was praying for another red light just so I could feel her hands on me again. I still couldn't believe my music teacher from high school was feeling me up while I drove her back to my apartment. I looked ahead as the last light we would hit turned red.

With my hand still resting on her leg as we came to a complete stop, I started to tease her while she reached over to me once again. We were surrounded by other cars, yet neither one of us seemed to care. Much less subtle this time she continued to tease me. She leaned over and kissed my neck as my hand and fingers eased around her inner thigh. The top of that hand then brushing against her other thigh. She let out a high pitched, short moan as her legs closed around my hand.

Meanwhile her hand which had been teasing me through my jeans rested very lightly on my cock as she gave my neck a deep kiss.

"I felt that." she said, as my cock pulsed from the intense sensation her tongue and lips created that I could only image had left a mark on my neck.

Then the light turned and we were just about a minute away. I could feel myself getting more excited the closer we got. We took the closest parking space to the door and got out of the car. She took my hand and I began to lead her inside. Rushing up the stairs and through the hallway I rummaged through my pocket trying to pull out the keys. I managed to finally do so, realizing my hands were shaking from excitement as I struggled to slide the key into the lock.

I threw the door open and pulled her inside. Before the door even shut my body was pressed up against hers, again kissing as deeply as we were in the parking lot. Her hands slipped under my shirt, her fingernails slowly clawing up my back. I had one hand on the back of her head with my fingers enthralled in her hair, and massaging while the other slid slowly underneath her shirt, then against her soft skin, from just above the front of her hip, around her side, up her back.

Our lips began to wander. First mine as they explored her ear lobe, then just behind her ear, and down to her neck. My hand sliding down her back, then down the back of her jeans, taking my first grip of that wonderful plump ass I wanted to feel for years. Kissing her neck as deeply as she had mine earlier had her starting to moan even louder. Suddenly I felt her pull me in closer to return the favor. I was throbbing as she sunk her lips into me.

Her fingernails swiftly moved back down as she lifted my shirt up. Our lips met once again as my shirt fell to the floor. I slid both my hands to her waist as we continued to kiss. Unbuttoning her jeans almost felt unreal to me. I had dreamed of doing so and it was actually happening. I took my time undoing each one, savoring the moment. As the last one was loosened I slowly slid down her pants, leaving her in a thong. Putting one hand on each of her ass cheeks I grabbed at them while I kissed her neck.

Taking control, Mrs. Birch now pushed me back against the wall, her lips exploring my chest then slowly down to my stomach as I felt her undoing my belt. Now on her knees she started to take my jeans off, while making sure to leave my boxers on. My cock was throbbing as it poked against the fabric, trying to break free. She had her hands on my sides as she began to tease me through my boxers. I felt her lips beginning to trace around me with only the thin fabric between me and her sweet mouth.

She let out a deep, warm breath onto the bottom of my cock as her lips rested against it. My knees felt immediately weak, while my cock pulsed. This was just the first of many as she teased, and teased before I felt her fingernails around my waist as she took my boxers down.

My cock shot out as she pulled them down. She admired it for a moment before standing back up.

"Do you want to look at my tits while I wrap my lips around your cock?" She whispered in my ear.

"Oh my God yes!" I whispered back, almost panting with excitement.

She took my hands and led them to the bottom of her shirt, then reaching up as I slowly pulled her shirt up, revealing her beautiful big tits, covered by a black bra. I gazed in awe. I reached my hands around her to undo her bra when she stopped me just as my hand gripped the clasp.

"Not yet." She said. "I don't want you getting too excited."

I couldn't even mutter a word as I was still admiring her curves. She was just the perfect amount of thick.

Back to her knees she went, teasing me yet again. It felt so good. Her teasing kisses and light licks all over my cock had me mesmerized, I didn't know what to expect next. All of a sudden I feel her tongue underneath the tip of my cock, her lips wrap around my head and she slides her mouth back slowly, her tongue with the perfect pressure on the bottom of my cock. I let out a yelp that I couldn't hold in as she made that first stroke down her throat.

Her hands remained at my sides the whole time as her lips, tongue, mouth, and throat did all the work. I couldn't believe how fucking amazing this felt. My cock was pulsing harder and harder every second. I started to feel the beginning rumblings of an orgasm as she worked my cock a little harder and a little faster minute by minute.

Apparently she felt it too because just as I really started to feel it building, she took one thrust all the way down hard and fast. As she slid back up my cock she stopped suddenly. She released her lips and just had her tongue resting on the bottom of the tip of my cock. I stood against the wall, almost breathless looking down at her as my cock pulsed insanely hard. If she were to push her tongue up on it at all I was sure my cock would erupt, spraying the hot load that she had made build so quickly.

She leaned her head back, "still think you're gonna cum?" she asked.

"I think you held it back." I said, having just caught my breath.

"I can't believe I'm doing this with a former student." she said.

"I daydreamed about fucking you in class back in the day, but I never could have imagined it being this good." I replied.

She stood up and took my hand as we kissed. "I think now its okay if you see my tits. This doesn't seem to be pulsing as hard." She said as she took my cock in her hand. I moaned as she lightly stroked it.

"I can take it." I said, my voice shaky with pleasure.

I reached around and placed my hands on the clasp of her bra for a second time. Her hand was only lightly stroking my cock, but I knew I couldn't take too much of it. As her bra came undone, her hand released my cock. The bra dropped to the floor, joining the rest of our clothes that littered the entryway of my apartment. Her tits were fucking perfect. I couldn't wait to tease my way down to them.

I grabbed her sides and pulled her in for a kiss, I started to make my way down to her chest before she stopped me.

"Think we can move this out of the entryway and at least to the living room?" She asked while chuckling?

To be continued...

12