The Teacher's Hot Wrestler Pt. 08

Story Info
Mrs. Keller watches Shy former student shower.
896 words
4.64
5.1k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

This is the last wrestling meet of the college season. Mrs. Keller (28 yrs.) is an English high school teacher (36-24-32). She sits in the bleachers with other wrestling fans. She wears a white tank-top underneath a pink blouse. Her white mini-skirt shows off her beautiful legs. The long brown hair is tied into a ponytail.

Zackery (19 yrs.) stands at 5'6" and weighs 133 lbs. He's competing on the wrestling mat and Mrs. Keller has been watching him. She forgot about this short guy until he stepped into the college wrestling scene. He never competed back in high school. She likes his sleepy brown eyes and brown hair which hangs over his eyes. She recalls how quiet he was last year in her class.

He dominates his opponent on the mat with aggressive moves.

She says, "How could I forget that bulge in his wrestling suit?"

Inside the gym locker-room. Zackery is the last athlete in the showers. All of the other wrestlers have gone and so has the coaches. His hands are placed on the wall in front of him. His head is bent downward. The hot water splashes over his neck and runs down the shoulders, his back and over those round buttocks.

He doesn't know that Mrs. Keller has been standing there watching him. He turns around and the water splashes the hair over his eyes. She looks at his cock and smiles.

She quietly steps over to the lockers and places an envelope on top of his sport bag. It has her hotel key-card inside of it.

Inside the hotel room. The lights are on above the bed. It shines down on the naked bodies of Mrs. Keller and Zackery. Her head is pushing against a large pillow with her hair falling over the face. His hands are placed outside her tits as he leans over on his knees. Her legs are bent at both knees and spread open.

Zackery's hair falls over his eyes as he looks down at his "surprise" 9-inch cock. It is buried inside of her thick brown pussy, but only halfway. His pace is steady and he sounds like some kind of animal.

He grunts, "Uuuhh... Uuuhhh... Mmm... Mmmm... Uuuhh... Uhh-Uuuh... Mrs. Keller.!!"

She responds, "My-Gawd... You're so... Big... Z-Zackery... Unnh... Unnhh... G-Gawd.!"

His shaft pushes in and pulls out of her hairy pussy.

He keeps grunting, "Uuuhh... Uuuhhh... Uuuuhh... It's all... Uuuhh... Yours... Mrs. Keller."

She says, "You're... S-So... Unnhh... Unhh... Strong... On-the-mat... Zackery."

His eyes never leave his thrusting shaft. In and out... In and out.

He grunts, "Mmmm... Mmm... You-like-that?!! Mmmm... Uuuhh... Uuuhhh.!"

She replies, "Unnhh... Uh-Unnh... I do-I do... Gawd... I do.!"

Zackery lifts up his head and closes his eyes. The bangs fall over.

He keeps grunting, "Uuuhh... Mmmm... Don't-forget-me... M-Mrs... Keller... Don't.!"

She screams, "I won't-I won't... I'm cumming... Uh-Uhhhhhhhh.! Uhhhhhhhh.! Uhhh-Gawd.!!"

He looks down at her jiggling tits and then down at his thrusting shaft.

He grunts some more, "Mmmm... Yeah... Mmmm... Mmm... So-Hot... Mrs. Keller.!"

She replies, "So-Good... So-Good..."

His cock thrusts inside a few more times. Zackery then explodes, "Uh-Uuuh-Uuuuuuuhh.!! UUuuuuuuuuhh.!! Uuuuhh.!!"

He closes his eyes and breathes, "Mrs. Keller... You made me cum... So fast."

She says, "Because it's so hot."

20 minutes later. Zackery sits naked in a leather arm-chair next to the table. His legs are spread open and he looks through the loose hair that falls over his eyes. Mrs. Keller is still naked too and kneels in between his legs. Both of her hands grip his long cock. Her mouth covers his cock-tip and the tongue licks it very hard. His hands are placed on her head.

He grunts, "Uuuuhh... Uuuuhhh... Gawdd... Yeah... Lick it hard... Lick it hard."

She holds her grip and concentrates on his cock-tip.

He responds, "G-Gawd... Gawd... Mrs. Keller... It feels... So-Good... Uuuhh... Uuuuhh.!!"

She lifts her mouth off his cock and smiles, "You were so quiet in my class."

He breathes, "I know-I know... You never noticed me."

She replies, "I do now Zackery."

Her lips slide over his cock-tip and she grips his shaft even tighter. Her tongue works it all over.

He says, "You... Notice-Me... Mrs. Keller... Uh-Uuuuhh... Uuuhh... Lick it harder.!!"

She keeps her lips clamped around his cock-tip. Both of her hands begin stroking his long shaft.

Zackery closes his eyes, "Ohh-Gawdd... Gawd... Uhh-Uuuuhh... Uuuuhhh... Stroke it... Lick it... Stroke it...!!"

Mrs. Keller does stroke it and keeps on licking hard.

His eyes are still closed, "Uuuhh... Uuuuhh... My-Cock... Ached-For-You... In-High-School.!!

She replies, "Mmmm... Mmm... Mmmmm."

Her hands grip hard and they keep stroking his shaft. The tongue licks and licks and licks.

His hands grip the arm-chair as he watches her attack his shaft.

He says, "Mrs-Mrs. Keller... Gonna make me... Explode.!"

She doesn't stop and he screams, "Uuuhh-Uuuhh... Right here-Right here... UH-UH-Uuuuuuuuuhh...!! Uuuuuuuuuhh.!! Ohhh-Gawd... Gawdd...!!"

Mrs. Keller holds her mouth over his cock-tip and swallows his load. Zackery collapses back into the chair.

She lifts her mouth off of his cock and drops his shaft.

He breathes hard, "Mrs. Keller... You're everything... I thought you'd be... My Gawd."

She replies, "You're not shy anymore Zackery. I love watching you on the wrestling mat."

He flips the hair back from his eyes and smiles, "There's more where that came from."

She smiles up at him, "Good. I have all summer free."

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers