All Comments on 'The Teacher's Love'

by KnightOfDesire

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
sucksexfulsucksexfulabout 2 years ago

A quick steaming fantasy fuck. 😈

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirabout 2 years ago

How about some dialog? That makes the story better instead of reading like a user manual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wait! what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not awful, but wrong category.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

The subheading under "Incest/Taboo" says "Keeping it in the family. "

This doesn't.

sexymeupsexymeupabout 2 years ago

NO INCEST HERE, YOU POSTED IN THE WRONG PLACE. ANOTHER BORING TALE OF A GUY WITH AN OVERSIZED COCK. THIS WAS NOT EVEN BELIEVABLE. ONE STAR.

Ace_LuvAce_Luvabout 2 years ago

Great story but not incest should be under erotic stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a piece of shit story. You got two stars both the #1 and #2 I hated it and disliked it. First of all, this is pure bullshit. No incest or taboo. You should have posted this Garbage in your trash can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I often wonder if the people who write these "monster cock" stories have a clue as to the actual biology regarding a male penis. The "monster cock" is found in less than one percent of all men worldwide, and of those few it has nothing to do with race or culture. Balls the size of plums would be so fucking uncomfortable you couldn't walk. Do your homework and stop publishing garbage like this. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Student/teacher does not qualify as Taboo, at least not as far as stories on sites like this are concerned. Coupling it with Incest is more so stories such as stepparents/stepchildren can fit in with Incest.

rflatstonerflatstoneabout 2 years ago

I do like the Teacher/Student trope, but this is not the category for it.

GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

The category is Incest slash Taboo. Seems this story dies fit the Taboo part of the category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was totally unbelievable. I feel like you are trying to compensate for something. Guys in stories don’t have to have unbelievably huge cocks. It’s just not practical.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

That was fucking HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Have the teacher remove his shirt to reveal (hopefully) a hairy-splashed chest and abs -- this young man is one very sexy, muscular male! And he is truly HER man! ready for Part 2.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Students tried to seduce me in the classroom

Show breasts was a why for them to challenge me. Afraid of getting caught, met them on a secluded road.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 2 years ago

Stopped reading in first paragraph. No incest. Cock bigger then the female, get a grip. As said by others fantasy is one BS is ridiculous.

Ocean33Ocean33about 2 years ago

An amazing story great detail from start to finish I felt like I was there with them. You're a great writer keep it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous