The Teachers of Comstock High Ch. 05

Story Info
Nurse Jones greets some strangers!
3.3k words
4.59
19.5k
24

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,192 Followers

Marissa Jones was definitely enjoying her day! Her husband of 12 years had gone out of town, and she had decided to take some vacation days - just to blow off some steam. She was the school nurse at Comstock High, and she had been feeling weird all year - that perhaps things had not gone as she had planned, all those years ago. She was not really sure what it was, just that things seemed - lacking, somehow.

She finished her second margarita, and poured a third from the pitcher in the fridge. She normally did not drink that much, but she figured if she had been going to go to the beach she would be drinking by now anyway! And what difference did it make, she was not going to leave the house all day!

She was halfway through the drink, watching some episode of a modeling show when the doorbell rang.

She wasn't expecting anybody, and went to answer the door, the drink clutched in her hand.

Three men stood on the porch, all well dressed, all with short hair and trim bodies. "Umm, hello?"

The first man, who looked to be in his mid thirties (about 5 years older than she was), reached out to shake her hand. She had to switch the drink to her other hand, and then put her right hand out. The door swung open further, and he introduced himself as Bishop Donover.

"Hello, Ma'am - may I call you Mrs. jones? We're just out on a missionary talking to people in the neighborhood," he said. The two young men behind him smiled and nodded.

He still had ahold of her hand, and she caught him looking at her chest - well, she was wearing a dress which showed off her breasts. It was rather hard not to, but the sundress she had put on this morning did rather cling to her large, firm round breasts and left a generous amount of cleavage on display.

"Oh, well, umm, it's a nice day out, but it is a little hot," she smiled, letting the door open a bit more. All three of the men were good looking and all looked to be in great shape. Bishop Donovan was older, probably in his mid thirties, and the other two of them could not have been much over 20.

They chatted for several minutes, and then Marissa found herself inviting the young men in - she did not really know what she was doing, it was not smart just to invite people into your house!

But they were missionaries, trying to raise money for a medical mission somewhere overseas - they had said the name of the country in passing, but she could not remember it.

Marissa Jones was just 29; she was rather short, but had a taut, curvy body and longer legs than seemed possible. She had a fine boned, angular face - her husband said it was elven except for the fact that she did not have pointed ears - with high cheekbones and a delicate chin. Her mouth was a bit to wide, she thought, with full lips that always seemed to be smiling.

She had her long brown hair, with streaks of lighter brown and blonde, pulled into a loose bun. "What would you guys want? I have water and -"

"Do you have beer?" the biggest one asked - he looked like a football player, and she thought his name was Adam.

"Umm, I - well, yes," she said, and went to get three beers - the request had taken her a bit by surprise, but not all church people were teetotalers. She herself went to a very nice church, but after all she drank!

"Thanks Ma'am," the men told her, and then they turned and looked at the show she had been watching - the models were now trying on a number of different bras. Marissa blushed at the content on the TV -"Umm, I'm sorry, guys, this isn't the best show in this situation!" she said softly, but did not reach for the remote.

"Those women have some really nice breasts, Mrs. Jones," Kal said, smiling at her strangely - "but they don't look nearly as nice as yours. I, umm, I wonder if you could do something for Adam here," he said, sipping his beer and then nodding at Bishop Donover. "If it's alright with you sir?"

The Bishop was the oldest of them, he nodded and smiled, and Marissa blushed prettily when his eyes slid boldy to her exposed cleavage.

"Umm, what did he need help with?" she asked softly. Adam was standing there looking embarrassed, and finished off the beer. Marissa finished her marguerita, and he took her glass saying he would refill it for her. She wanted to tell him no - she was drunk enough, and even though these men were from a church she did not want to tempt fate.

A part of her laughed at that thought.

"Well, look," the Bishop said softly, "He just is really shy around girls and he's going out on a date with a girl he's loved for a long time, but we just found out today he's never like, really kissed a girl!"

Kal, sitting next to her, rubbed her fine boned back through the thin dress, then toyed briefly with her bra strap. "It would really help him if you could just give him a quick kiss and some pointers, ma'am - I know that's a weird thing to ask a married woman, but the sex ed in our church and private school is horrible!" Kal said.

He pulled backward on her bra strap, and laid his hand on her smooth, naked thigh above her knee.

"Ummm I - I'm not sure what to say guys!" she gasped, and then Adam was returning. He handed her the frosty glass, and she took several long swallows as Adam nervously sat beside her on the couch.

He finished off his beer as she drank her own drink, then set the glass down with a trembling hand.

"You know it's Adam's birthday, Mrs. Jones, wouldn't it be nice if you gave him a kiss?" the Bishop said suddenly.

Adam blushed deeply, and Martissa's heart went out to him. He seemed so innocent, but she had not agreed to this! She told herself she would refuse, but then said: "Umm, would you like that Adam? I don't think my husband would approve, but I don't see what harm one little kiss can do," she said.

"Will - will you let me know what I do wrong, Mrs. Jones?" he asked.

"Now now, Adam I am sure you'll be fine," she said, smiling up at him. She could still feel Kal's big, hot hand on her thigh, and a shiver raced through her as Adam bent down and gradually pressed his lips to hers.

He didn't use his tongue at all, just pressed his lips to hers for a long moment and then sat back.

"Come on, Adam, she's offering you a birthday kiss - use a little tongue! And put your hand on her tummy, I've heard some women like that, isn't that right Mrs. Jones?" the Bishop asked. He was about ten or fifteen years older than the other two, and looked at her with his bright blue eyes.

"Umm, yes, sir," Adam mumbled, and then looked at her as the Bishop pulled out a small video camera. "Is that OK with you, Mrs. Jones?" he asked, and then was reaching forward, laying his big hot hand on her taut, writhing tummy.

"Umm, I - yes, I guess that will be OK Adam!" she said; she just had to look at this young man as a student and try to teach him the proper way of things. His hand felt red hot on her tummy, and as she looked on he began rubbing his hand in small circles.

Then he was bending down again, pressing his lips to hers once again. At first she didn't think he was going to do it, but then his lips were moving against hers, and he was licking her full lower lip.

Despite her better judgement, Marissa decided to let the young man french her. She opened her mouth to his searching tongue, and he began licking her teeth, then her tongue, gradually slipping his thick tongue into her mouth. She opened her mouth wider and squirmed slightly on the couch as the young man began frenching her more deeply. She felt Kal's hand slipping up and down her naked thigh, and tilted her head, opened her mouth wider to the young man's tongue.

She felt his thumb brush against the heavy underside of her breast, and broke the kiss off somehow; her whole body seemed to be pulsing.

"How - how was that Ma'am?" Adam asked, his hand still rubbing in circles on her belly. His thumb brushed once again against the underside of her firm breast, and her body jerked slightly, unintentionally.

"Umm, that was quite good, young man," she said softly. "Maybe don't push your tongue quite so far into my mouth," she said, and laid her hand on Kal's wrist as his hand pulled her slim thighs a bit further apart.

"Some women like it if you feel their breasts up too, Adam," the Bishop said, and Marissa glanced at him out of wide eyes. "Isn't that true, Mrs. Jones?"

"Umm, yes, I guess so," she said softly. She looked down and realized Kal was slowly pushing her skirt higher on her slim, naked thighs.

"Go ahead and squeeze her breast, Adam," the Bishop commanded, still looking into her eyes, and Marissa felt a strong shudder go through her. He was holding the small video camera, pointing it directly at them.

"Is that OK, Mrs. Jones?" he asked. Marissa wanted to tell them to leave, that she had to get busy and run some errands. She bit her lip, and watched as Kal pushed her skirt up a bit more, exposing more of her pale thighs; now almost half of her lithe thighs were visible!

"Some, some girls do like that," she finally said softly, and then watched in trepidation as Adam slipped his hand up slightly till he was cupping her full left breast in his palm.

"God, that feels great, Mrs. Jones!" he enthused, and then bent back down and began kissing her again.

Marissa tried to forget the situation she was in, and simply allowed the young man to kiss her again; she moaned softly into his mouth as his hand began rolling and squeezing her heavy breast in earnest through the thin sundress.

He finally ended the kiss, and Marissa stared up at him for a long moment as he continued to squeeze and knead her heavy, soft breast. She could not contain the small gasps and grunts she made as the young man manipulated her sensitive globes, and when she tried to push his hands away he grasped her wrist. "Feel how hard you've made my cock, Mrs. Jones!" he said, and then guided her small hand down and pressed it against the growing bulge in his pants.

He pressed her hand against his large cock bulge, and then leisurely reached back up and began pinching and twisting her stiff nipples. Marissa grunted and jerked softly at the feel of the man's hands on her sensitive breasts, but her hand stayed on his cock bulge, and she could not help rubbing her hand up and down his bulge, squeezing it and pressing on it.

At the same time, she said, "ohhhhh, uhn, oh, I - really don't think this is proper!" and attempted to push Kal's hand away from her shapely thigh. He also grabbed her wrist, and a moment later her right hand was rubbing against his growing cock bulge.

Marissa bit her lip, and then Kal was leaning down and kissing her - she turned her head slightly towards him and opened her mouth as he licked her plush lips, then moaned softly into his mouth as he began kissing her skillfully.

Both of her hands pressed harder against the young men's hardons, and even as she kissed Kal she grunted and her slight body jerked from the way Adam was fondling her breasts; he was now pinching and twisting her hardened, sensitive nipples in a way that had her going crazy.

She finally broke away from Kal's mouth, and looked down at Adam's hand as he casually switched back and forth between her breasts; then he was reaching up with his other hand, and began unfastening her dress.

"You don't mind, do you, Mrs. Jones?" he asked as he loosened her dress all the way to her curvy tummy. "Rub my cock a little harder, Mrs. Jones!" he said, and then he was pushing the flimsy dress off of her creamy shoulders.

"Uhn, ummm, yes, sir" she replied softly, and began rubbing and squeezing his long shaft through his pants harder as the two men stripped her dress down to her waist, leaving her proud breasts in nothing but her small, half cup bra!

Kal's hand was all the way under her short skirt now, and he was squeezing her long, lithe thighs with enough force to make her grunt and twist about on the couch. He bent back down and began frenching her again as Adam began squeezing and rubbing her large, sensitive tits through her skimpy, silky bra.

His fingers finally pushed against her skimpy panties as Adam pulled her bra cups down, releasing her firm, round knockers!Her firm, coconut sized breasts bounced and swayed as Adam pulled her bra down, and Marissa grunted and tried to stutter a protest as Adam bent and began licking her heaving globes; Kal's fingers slipped her wet panties to one side, and then she was gasping, "Ohhnnnn, god, I don't think you should be doing this guys!" as Kal began running two fingers into her tight pussy and Adam began licking her stiff, super-sensitive nipple.

Marissa twitched and shuddered - she spread her long thighs a bit further apart, and arched her back as Adam moved his hot, skilled mouth to her other breast. Her hands were still working on the young mens boners, and then she was grunting and crying out as the waves of an orgasm washed over her, leaving her twitching and writhing on the couch.

She came out of the daze and watched with trepidation as Adam quickly skinned out of his clothes. Marissa watched in shock as he walked over to her, and had her lay down on the couch. His cock was a good ten inches and thicker around than her wrist.

"Umm, what - what do you think you're doing young man?" she asked as he quickly straddled her torso, then he was slapping her big, soft tits with his stiff shaft, concentrating on her nipples in a way that had the buxom nurse writhing and panting on the couch. She tried to push him away and then realized that her arms were pinned to her sides by his legs.

"I just wanna see what it feels like to fuck these titties, Mrs. Jones, that's OK isn't it?" he said, but he was already gripping her nipples, then he was shifting slightly so his fat cock lock slapped in between her large, heaving breasts.

He pushed her breasts together so they were holding his fat shaft tightly, then he began rocking his hips. Marissa had never had this done to her, but the feel of the young man's rough hands on her breasts, the feel of his fat shaft sliding in between her perfect tits soon had her gasping for breath!

Then she felt someone pushing her thighs apart - wide apart, and a moment later felt Kal's hungry mouth on her juicy pussy. She grunted, and could not stop bucking her hips upwards as his tongue began flicking her clit.

She grunted and squealed as she got off, and a minute later watched with wide eyes as Adam levered himself up. "This might feel a little better if my big ole cock had some spit on it Mrs. Jones, take it in your mouth for just a moment or two!" he said. He put his hands on the armrest behind her head, then was pushing his fat knob against her pouting lips.

Marissa stared up at him, shaking her head slightly. He swung his hips, slapping her in the face with his meat, and then rubbed it over her lips again. Kal's busy mouth and fingers distracted her, and this time she could not stop Adam from pushing his bulbous, deep red cock knob into her juicy mouth.

Marissa blew out a deep breath through her nose as the young man immediately began thrusting four, then five and six inches into her mouth. Marissa let her eyes droop closed and then began sucking and licking on the shaft as Adam fucked it in and out of her now willing and hungry mouth.

The mouth and hands left her pussy, and then she felt Kal pushing her legs even wider apart; a moment later she felt something fat and spongy rubbing against her now thoroughly wet, pouting pussy lips.

She moaned and gasped around Adams fat shaft as Kal began fucking her tight pussy; in moment he had worked his entire shaft into her, and Marissa shuddered into another orgasm at the position she found herself in, with Adam thrusting his now leaking shaft in and oout of her slurping, sucking mouth and Kal, who had placed her legs over his shoulders.

Adam came first, shooting her hungry mouth with long streams of thick cum.

Marissa swallowed desperately, still in a deep daze from the orgasms she had had at the hands of the young men.

Adam climbed off of her, and she could see that Cal was upright on his knees. He'd pulled out of her all the way, and then was standing her up. Marisaa blinked and looked around the room blearily, then noticed that the Bishop had also shed his clothes, and that Adam was now holding the small video camera. She smiled at it weakly. Kal finished stripping, then guided her over to the Deacon and pressed down on her shoulders. She bent forward and leaned on his widespread thighs as Kal got back behind her, adjusted her slightly, and then stuffed his fat cock back in her spasming pussy.

Marissa let out a long, low moan as Kal began fucking her with strong steady thrusts, making her perfect breasts sway in time with his rutting. The Bishop reached down, smiling at her widely and began rubbing and pinching her nipples.

Marissa's body jerked slightly every time he flicked her supersensitive nipples with his fingers; she reached out with a trembling hand and started giving him a hand job, and a moment later she bent down and took his fat knob into her mouth, started sucking on it immediately.

He let go of her breasts as she started deepthroating him; She stopped for a moment and looked over her shoulder and told Kal to fuck her harder, then turned back around and kept deepthroating the Bishop.

A few minutes later she heard Kal roar and pull out of her, and then felt his jizz splashing across her perfect ass and lower back.

The bishop stood up and, grabbing her hair in two handfuls began fucking her face hard, then he too was shouting something, and Marissa found herself swallowing a strangers semen for the second time that day.

Five minutes later the three men were gone. Marissa felt restless now, and still in an orgasmic daze as she took a hot shower, then she went to her bedroom and began looking through her dresses. Maybe she should go back to the little porn store, she thought to herself, but talked herself out of that.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,192 Followers